The Evolution of a Marriage Pt. 03

Story Info
Beth dates another man!
3.4k words
3.67
20.5k
26
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkLane
MarkLane
154 Followers

Beth had been surfing the net and researching their hotwife fantasy. She studied and became well-informed about hotwifing, stagging, cuckolding, and becoming a cuckoldress. She was fascinated to learn hotwifing wasn't an uncommon fantasy and in fact was becoming somewhat mainstream in reality.

Beth answered surveys and scrolled through hundreds of hotwife/cuckold titles. Many had white women having sex with black guys, while their husbands watched. Some wives were humiliating their husbands. There were few rules which applied across the board as each couple, cuckold, and hotwife had their own individual kinks to be merged with the general concept of a wife fucking another man with her husband knowing and approving.

Mark arrived home mid evening after a day of business travel. Beth fixed him a drink and "in fantasy" asked him if he had ever watched any shared, cheating wife, cuckold type videos?

Mark answered honestly "Sure, I have, some I like, others I don't, but if they hit my buttons, they make my cock hard. I don't know if it is the humiliation or the hot sex, or thinking that's you fucking another guy, but it excites me."

"Do you often think of me being with a black guy? Or me treating you like that?"

Mark's silence told her that me had.

Beth continued, "We have fantasy role played that I have fucked or am fucking another guy, sometimes a black guy. That excites you. If we were ever to do this for real, would you really want to watch me fucking another man? What if it was a black man?"

"Well Beth, if it was real, it wouldn't matter to me if it was a black guy. As long as you were safe and enjoying it. My fantasy kink is to watch you fucking and cumming with someone else. So yes, I would really want to watch. If would prefer to not have me there, as long as I knew you were with someone and you told me, that would be ok." Mark explained. "I loved the story you told me about fucking that guy, him taking you from behind on the hood of his car. You said he was black, so I guess that answers your question."

"I can see that that fantasy really excites you," Beth said putting her hand down on her husband's crotch. "So, the thought of me, your wife, having sex, rough sex, with another man, possibly a black man, turns you on? Wow!" Beth said giving his cock a squeeze. "Maybe we should see how much," she giggled, unzipping his fly.

Beth lit a Salem light and casually smoked. At the same time, she started to stroke her husband's shaft, "Hmmm! Let's recap; The thought of me cheating on you, sucking, fucking, committing adultery, turns you on. When I humiliate you, about your cock size, or how other men fuck me better, or how I prefer to be with my black lover than have sex with you, that turns you on. Another man, fucking me hard and treating me roughly, turns you on."

Mark nodded and mumbled "yes" as she slowed down the strokes.

Taking a long drag then exhaling Beth continued, "Well then, picture this; imagine if I was naked on this sofa with another man. Imagine Ben, my muscular black lover is over me and fucking me from behind with his long, thick rock-hard black cock. Does that image arouse you?"

"God yes," was his short reply.

Beth looked down towards the floor, thinking, then looked at her husband, "recently at work, Sam, my co-worker..."

Mark knew very well who he was but Beth had to say it, and she described the circumstance where she and her black co-worker were working late one night and he walked behind her a gave her shoulders a gentle massage. "Sam knew I was enjoying his big hands caressing me. I must have moaned or lightly cooed because Sam took it as signal and he suggested we could go to a bar or his apartment for a nightcap after this long day at work." Sam had asked Beth on a date but they both knew what Sam meant. Sam wanted to put his cock deep inside Beth's married white pussy. Sam wanted to ejaculate hot thick cum deep into her. Sam was pretty sure Beth would enjoy his big cock as well. He wasn't wrong.

Beth told Mark she had seriously thought about it. Going with him. Going to his apartment, to see how far she would let things go. Let herself go. "If I had gone with him, I would have been too tempted." Reality set in and Beth said no, reminding Sam that she was married and had always been faithful to her husband. Sam advised Beth that he had been with many white married ladies, and he was very discrete. He also understood, so if she ever changed her mind about fidelity he would be very, very happy to give her a great ride.

"Tell me Mark, if you had been able to make the decision for me, would I have gone to Sam's apartment?" Before Mark could answer Beth continued, "if I had, I'm sure I would have cheated on you. "Or maybe," Beth said pausing for effect and prolonging his agony, "maybe, what about that guy at the gym, that way I wouldn't mix business with pleasure. What's his name, Henry? I bet Henry would like to date me too."

The word date had become code for fuck. Beth had met Henry once when she had picked Mark up at the gym. Beth remembered overhearing Mark telling a buddy that Henry had one of the biggest cocks in the gym. Mark was now thinking that someone he actually knew might be his wife's potential BBC lover.

Mark imagined Beth in missionary position, with Henry on top of her. Between her legs, fucking her hard with long deep strokes. Cumming inside her. It scared and excited him at the same time. Really excited him. When Mark finally stammered, answering Beth's question about Sam's apartment, that if he had made the decision Beth would have gone to Sam's and gotten fucked, he came. Mostly on himself, but some ran down Beth's hand and over her rings.

Mark momentarily stopped breathing as he thought of Beth' stroking Sam or Henry's big cock and imagined it was Henry's cum coating Beth's wedding ring.

Beth mouthed "Wow!" as Mark recovered.

Shortly after dinner Beth and Mark were on their marriage bed. Resuming their play, and remaining in fantasy, "Perhaps we can explore this new fantasy element some more," Beth teased as she removed her glasses, "I'm very excited by the thought of it. I get wet thinking about a real fling with a black guy."

Taking her husbands cock in her hand once again she began to stroke it again. "Let me ask you, do all black guys have really big cocks?"

Mark admitted that he didn't know if they were all huge, but some obviously had really big cocks. White guys have big cocks too.

"Obviously bigger than yours?" Beth giggled staring at Mark waiting for an answer.

"Yes, bigger than mine."

A strange look came over Beth's face as an idea popped into her mind. She smiled wickedly as she let Mark's cock go free. Abruptly and unexpectedly, Beth asked Mark to dress and do something for her. "Fantasy out"

Beth asked Mark to go to the drug store and buy condoms, condoms that would be appropriate for extra endowed men, like Henry, and some lube. Beth was specific about the pharmacy Mark was to buy the goods at. He was instructed to go to the one in the neighborhood and that she would check the receipt.

Mark's attempt to argue were pointless and he realized Beth was giving him part of the fantasy, the humiliation that is a part of being a cuckold.

"And while you are out, I'll make a couple calls and see if anyone is free. If not, I think I will do a bit of shopping on line." Beth added.

When Mark returned, Beth looked at the purchase and smiled, she put two of the extra large trojans into her purse and put the rest of the trojans and lube in the nightstand drawer. Beth clearly enjoyed the humiliation she had just caused him. "Too bad, no one was answering their phone, so we won't be having company tonight."

Mark understood the message Beth had sent him, first by indicating she had tried to have a man visit them that evening and secondly by putting a couple condoms in her purse. They didn't speak about it, and Mark knew they were not in fantasy mode but suspected she was setting up a future fantasy night.

Maybe, the thought crossed his mind, she had decided to really cheat on him. At least she planning to use protection. In either case he would need to check his wife's purse from time to time.

Throughout the week packages arrived. Beth stored them in the closet and did not say anything. Then came the weekend. Beth told Mark she had a surprise.

Beth went into the bedroom and came out a half hour later dressed in a cupless bra with black crotchless panties. In her hand was a new big black realistic dildo. "I think we can explore your fantasy some more. Come with me. Fantasy in"

"Tonight, this is my date," Beth said holding the huge black dildo in her hand, the hand with her wedding ring.

Beth sat down on the bed. "You bring the chair over close, close to the bed, and just watch. Oh, it is so huge. You do want to watch your innocent wife jerk this man off, don't you?"

"Yes Beth, I hope you do more than just jerk him off, but certainly, jerk off your black lover." Mark played along, wondering what Beth had planned.

Beth held the dildo at the base in her left hand and with the right started to jerk it off. Slowly, for effect, up and down the 10" length of the black cock. "I have watched a few cuckold vids this week. I really don't know how a husband can sit there as his own wife is pounded by those huge black studs.

Seeing the size of some of those guys, and the pleasure those ladies must have been receiving, I can understand the wife wanting to be fucked with reckless abandon by one of those guys, but not the husband wanting to see it happen."

Beth continued to slowly massage the cock, then acting with surprise as her mock lover asked her to suck on it.

"But Ben, my husband is right here. I lost a bet and agreed to get you off, and I will, with my hands. Mark, are you going to object to this? Please, don't let me suck it." Beth looked over at Mark pleading for him to stop her.

Mark was rock hard and wanted to see the cock between his wife's lips, "No Beth, you lost the bet, I think you should suck his cock if that's what he wants."

Then, pleasantly resigned to her fate Beth kissed the fat head of the dildo. She looked at Mark and told him to strip. Beth spread her legs wide to show her husband her freshly shaved pussy. "Ben likes a clean pussy. Now you can prepare me Mark, so move between my legs and get busy." As her husband began to lick her pussy Beth continued to kiss that big black cock.

"That's it, lick my pussy while I give Ben some head."

Mark reached up to squeeze her tits but Beth swatted his hand away, "Uh-uh! These are for Ben now!" She squeezed her own tits with one hand as she opened her mouth and took the fat cock head in.

Beth's foot brushed Mark's cock making it nearly spasm.

Glancing up from his location Mark witnessed Beth give that black cock some of the nastiest head he had ever seen. Beth spoke to her "lover" saying that she could barely fit her lips around him.

"Okay. Get the lube," Beth commanded, telling Mark to get it from the nightstand drawer where she had also stored the condoms he had bought.

"You can watch, but don't jerk off or anything, I have surprise for you," Beth said as she carefully, seemingly expertly applied a condom to the dildo, then squirted a bit of lube into her palm, then she rubbed it all over the black cock until it was glistening.

A back-and-forth banter between husband and wife followed:

Mark, I want to fuck Ben, but does my pussy deserve to be filled by Ben's hard, black cock?

Yes, you deserve him. Your pussy deserves it.

Mark, do you have a big, hard, black cock?

No, you know I don't.

Mark, should my pussy be filled by Ben's big, hard, black cock?

Yes, it should. Ben's big, hard, cock should fill your pussy.

Mark, pay attention, should my pussy be filled by a big, hard, black cock?

Yes Beth, your pussy be filled by a big, hard, black cock.

Mark, does admitting my pussy should be filled by a big, hard, black cock excite you?

Yes, it does.

Mark, to have my pussy really filled by a big, hard, black cock means I'll be fucking another man. I'll be committing adultery. Is that what you want?

Yes Beth, it is I want. I you to fuck another man.

NO, you know what I need to hear, tell me.

Beth, I want you to commit adultery.

How should I commit adultery?

You should commit adultery by fucking a man that has a big, hard, black, cock.

You know, I've done it before, cheated on you, committed adultery. I've orgasmed with another man's big, hard, black, cock fucking my pussy. Mark, are you excited picturing me fucking another man's big, hard, black, cock?

Yes Beth, thinking of you fucking another man's big, hard, black cock excites me.

Should I let Ben fuck me, fuck me now?

Yes, Beth, now, let him fuck you now.

Mark watched Beth push that massive lubed-up rubber cock deep inside her pussy. She groaned a little as the head slid inside. Beth pushed it in deep as deep as she could, then began to draw it out, slowly. Then back in, just as slowly, fucking herself deliberately. Enjoying every inch of her new toy.

"Mark, are you watching me fucking my big black cock?"

Mark nodded watching as his wife worked the huge member in and out of her pussy. Beth's pussy had easily and quickly adjusted to "Ben's" very large size. Beth fucked herself, leisurely at first, then quicker and quicker until she climaxed. Wave after wave of mental and physical excitement overtook her. When Beth's orgasm(s) had finally subsided, she removed the dildo from her very wet, stretched pussy and went to Mark. She had him sit on the side of the bed as she grasped him by his throbbing little cock.

"So, now you have watched me fucking and cumming on another mans cock. Do you want me to jerk off your tiny cock?"

Mark replied "I'd rather fuck you."

As Beth laughed and teased, "Well that's not going to happen. I'll never feel you now. You'll just keep slipping out. Settle for a hand-job or nothing." She jerked her husband's little cock, up, then down, she spoke in a most sultry voice. "I have two surprises for you. One I will tell you about now and the other I will give you tomorrow."

Karen and Ted were friends of theirs who they had met at a party. They were into the whole "hot-wife" lifestyle. Mark had told Beth more than once that he thought Karen was one of the beautiful women he had ever seen.

He understood why men desired her and wasn't surprised that they were into the hotwife lifestyle. Beth told Mark that Karen was anxious for her to join her cheating wives club. Karen being a hotwife added an element of danger and excitement to what Beth was about to tell him.

"Now for the surprise. Beth teased. "Karen has invited me, not us, to go to a club with her and her boyfriend, not her husband, her black boyfriend, and some of his friends. You will be staying at home."

"I'm sure at least one of his friends will want to date me. We will soon see if you really want me dating a black man. I wouldn't have agreed to go if I didn't want to date one."

No additional words were needed. Beth milked spurts of cum out of her husbands' cock.

"Fantasy out"

The next day, to Marks surprise, shock, Beth dressed to go to the club with Karen and "date." She wore a tight and sexy black dress, high heels, and slightly heavier than normal makeup.

Was she really going to do this? Beth and Mark both wondered the same thing. Only Beth knew the answer. Beth really wondered how far would she would go on her date if Mark didn't stop this now.

Mark had followed the instructions Beth had given him. He was nothing if not obedient to her. Mark was naked. Beth took a package out of the closet and handed it to him. He opened it and found inside a pink paper bag containing a male chastity device.

"Put it on. I don't want you whacking off all over the place while I am gone."

Beth helped her husband with the device then locked it in place with a tiny padlock. Then she took the key and put it in her hand bag. She made sure Mark saw her take the condoms from her purse and put them into her handbag with the key. The doorbell rang and Mark stayed in the kitchen as Beth went out the door to meet Karen.

Once the door had closed, he peaked out the window to see Beth and Karen walking toward a SUV. Karen jumped in the front seat beside a black man who was behind the wheel. Beth sat in the back seat beside a black man who was evidently to be her date.

Before the SUV sped away Mark watched Beth and her date turn to each other, speak for a moment. Then he saw the man lean in and gently kiss his wife on the lips. The kiss lasted 3 or 4 seconds. Beth had definitely been kissing back. His cock strained and hurt in the cage. For a moment, Mark believed that his wife was already having an adulterous affair with this man.

Beth sent Mark a text a few minutes later telling him not to go too far from his cell phone. It also said something that drained the rest of the color from his face, "we might be in fantasy but I'm certainly on a date, with another man."

Mark couldn't believe what he had saw. The fantasy code was Fantasy in, not in fantasy, and it never came with a might. Mark resigned himself that his wife was now on a date with another man, who had already kissed her and would undoubtedly try to fuck her, if he hadn't fucked her already. Would she agree? Most of his caged cock hoped she would in fact have sex with him. The rest believed she already had.

An hour later Beth sent a text message with a picture of the club they were in. The people in the club appeared to be nearly all black. Ten minutes after the first, she sent another text, the image was of Beth, on the dance floor, slow dancing with a black guy. Mark assumed it was the man from the SUV.

When she arrived home well after midnight, Beth would tell Mark his name was Tony. She had used that name before.

Tony had his big hands on her ass and had pulled her close enough for Beth to feel the bulge in his pants. Beth sent another text soon after that of them sitting around the table together with Tony very close to her.

Beth was sure Mark wanted to pull the plastic prison off of his cock and jerk off right there and then, but of course that would be impossible. He had to wait in frustration until his wife returned home.

TO BE CONTINUED!

MarkLane
MarkLane
154 Followers