The Evolution of Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gonna be in your throat, choke the shit outta you woman."

"See if I can take it."

She stroked him for a minute before wrapping her lips around that giant black head, licked it, still stroking, took a little more, then started sliding more and more of him into her mouth. He was patient, knowing how huge he was and that he was stretching her jaw more than the others had. Some of the others were slow stroking themselves watching her take this one huge cock.

"Hehe, taking it like a champ little lady."

"Hmm fuck this thing is huge! You're gonna choke me on it ha! but fuck I want it. A little longer, I love the taste of cock and how it feels. Hmmmm."

Every time she slid him out, she pushed her face forward more, and it wasn't long before he hit her throat. Now she had to adjust herself, her tongue and jaw and try to open up more to take him in her throat; this would be a first for her, and she did start gagging and choking a bit, then pulled off.

"Fuck, oh my god, that was a first! In my throat, sorry I choked, again?"

"Hell yeah, this time swallow."

"I'll try, I want to, never had a cock this big before."

There were comments from the guys watching; some just how hot it was, some couldn't believe she could actually fit him in her mouth at all; but this time Jennifer didn't wait or go slow, she put him in her mouth and slid her face over his black shaft, and stopped just before his base.

"Need help finishing eating this cock?"

"Hmmm mmmm."

He took that as a yes and put his giant hand on her head and forced his cock the rest if the way in and held it there. She coughed and choked, but it didn't last and got her breathing right thru her nose, pulled back about an inch and slid herself forward again.

"About time, damn. Here's your throat fuck!"

"Damn, she took that thing!"

"Holy fuck! How long will she last?"

"Not very, I bet, ha!"

Now he took her face and thrust himself in her mouth; you could see her cheeks bulge out everytime he did, and even her throat a bit. Every thrust was a little faster and harder, her face pressed against him.

"Fuck, I keep watching this I'm gonna cum, holy shit."

"Yeah, like that shit! Fuck this mouth is tight. Like eating my black dick? Swallow that shit, swallow my cock, c'mon, swallow!"

Jennifer did her best to work her throat as he thrust himself into her, feeling her throat close around him, tightening around his shaft.

"Yeah that's it! More, fuck yeah more! Fuck if I didn't want to fuck you so bad I'd cum right into your stomach! Fuck, best throat fuck I ever got! Fuck take more!"

She needed to breathe and pulled off, spit and slobber hanging from her mouth and lips, and all up and down that huge black shaft.

"Ah ah ah... *cough cough* ah ah ah... fuck... oh my god that was crazy! Need a minute, ah ah whew."

"Na, if I tap that throat more I'm gonna cum before fucking you. Get on all fours, time to fuck that slit hard."

"Oooh doggy, slow at first? You're fucking huge..."

"Hehe, easy in, but that's it, you wanted a hard fucking, I'm giving it to you."

He flipped her on all fours and Jennifer stuck her ass up for him, looked back to watch him as he took his wet cock in hand and lined up.

"Here it comes... ahhhh shit... tight!"

"AAAHHH..... Yes!!! Oh fuck!"

"Ha! Only half way in girl, just wait."

She was already whimpering and moaning, her voice going higher and higher with every inch put in her. Jennifer couldn't look back anymore, only look forward or down, holding herself up as best she could, and he hadn't really started yet.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck, gonna cum gonna cum, fuck, in me in me, fuck gonna cum, want it in me..."

He put his huge hands on her ass, giving each cheek a slap, one after the other as he slid in, then one good push.

"AHHH! Cumming! Fuck cumming already! Cumming!"

Her voice gave way to high shrieks and squeals as he held himself in her, feeling her walls grab him and she felt him pushing against her walls, spreading her open, stretching her out.

"Arrrghh! Can't wait, here's your fucking!"

He slammed into her, moving her forward so much he had to grab her hips and pull her back onto his shaft. Getting his grip he really began fucking into her, slamming into and slapping against her body. Her screams were loud, but she couldn't talk, only scream and shriek as he pounded into her hard and fast.

Some of the others were standing around her head stroking cocks, watching, as she went from holding herself up on her hands to her forearms and elbows. A few of them got on their knees around her pushing stroking cocks into her face, her lips, but knowing she couldn't suck any of them. Jennifer was beyond turned on, getting fucked... no, reamed, harder than ever before, while cumming, and watching three large hard cocks stroking in her face, and rubbing on her lips and cheeks, she felt another orgasm coming but couldn't talk, only moan and whimper and squeal.

She was breathless when he stopped and pulled out for a minute which made her whimper when she felt him exit her with a *pop!* and her juices leaked out of her like a river.

"Oh fuuuuuck.... so close... why?"

"Want you on your back, watch those titties bounce 'til I cum, which is gonna be your mouth."

Jennifer rolled on her back, he took her legs and spread them wide, so wide it almost hurt, since he was a very big man, and put himself between her legs; she tried to wrap her legs around him but couldn't, and gripped his arms to brace herself for what was coming.

"Your wet enough, this won't be slow and easy."

And thrust himself in her hard and fast, continuing the hard fucking she asked for, the three guys now on their knees to either side and above her, still stroking and watching.

"Ha! Can't believe that thing fit in her and I'm watching it!"

"Man, gonna cum all over those bouncing tits!"

"Cumming in her mouth, bro."

"Dude no, she'll choke on that shit, put it on her face."

She couldn't respond of course. He had her by her arms to keep her stable and to pull her down along his cock as he thrust into her, jerking her body every which way, as she continued to squeal and whimper. After only a few thrusts they saw her body tighten up and spasm, her hips push up and back arch, her head rolled to the side and her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she orgasmed again.

"AAAAAHHHHHH! C-C-C- OH MY GOD! F-F-FUUUUUCK! YES! YES! AAAAAHHHHH!"

"Ah shit! Nope, can't hold it, cumming on you!"

The first guy stroking over her held his cock over her mouth and came on her lips, letting it squirt in her mouth and chin, then pressed against her lips, now closed, while finishing, and right after him another, this one on her tits.

"Fuck! Too much man, watching this is too much! On those nice tits of yours! Ha! Hell ya, my jizz on your tits. Can't wait to fuck her covered in cum."

"How's this black cock in you huh? You like that? Like this black beast in you? Fucking you stupid! Like that shit? Taking my black cock?! HUH!"

"AAAAHHH!"

"Ah fuck! Up up up! On your knees!"

He pulled Jennifer's arms and got her on her knees, his hand on her head. She knew what to do and opened her mouth as he jammed himself in.

'Hell ya! Nothing prettier than a white girl eating black dick! Take my nut and swallow it! Swallow it! Eat my cock and cum, fuck ya!"

Jennifer tasted herself all over that cock, pressing her tongue against it as he tapped against her throat; she felt it harden a bit more, then expand and explode, and I mean explode. He came down her throat as she worked on swallowing, tightening up around him, milking out even more, forcing his cum out even faster; she choked and coughed around his shaft, spit and cum shot out of her mouth, some even coming up thru her nose, which burned and she had to pull off and spit before she choked completely. She leaned forward spitting and coughing up cum and drool, head down, trying to breathe.

"You alright? Damn you made me cum hard."

"Ah ah ah yup, ah ah ah, need ah ah a minute ah ah... water?"

Someone handed her a bottle which she tried to drink too fast and coughed some of that up too.

"Easy Jenny, easy. Take your time. That was a lot."

After finishing the water and catching her breath she sat back on the couch and flopped down.

"Oh fuck that was amazing. I came what, twice? Three times? Don't even know... oh my god I'm a mess, haha! I just need a few minutes to recover, but can I stay on the couch for a bit? My knees hurt, along with other things, but yeah my knees hurt. Fuck that cock of yours, oh my god, literally down my throat! Amazing! And all that cum you guys dumped on me! I really wanted it in my mouth but couldn't."

"Haha! All good, there's still time."

"Speaking of which... who's lap am I sitting on and who am I blowing? I'm ready for two."

Another sat next to her and slid her on his lap as she leaned forward taking another in her mouth as the guy sitting slid inside nice and easy. Jennifer was so sensitive after that fucking that she immediately screamed over the cock she was blowing, but after a minute she was in rhythm and was stroking and sucking while getting fucked. They didn't last long tho, and they each blew their nut in her. After swallowing the one load she flipped sideways on the couch, ass up, and took the one that fucked her, offering to clean it up.

"Hmm fuck I love cleaning a cock that fucked me and came in me, so good."

Then another got on the couch behind her and slid inside, gripping her tight and reamed into her hard.

"Damn been waiting fuck this cunt hard! Scream for me, let me hear it!"

"Oh Fuck! Yes! Oh fuck so hard! Oh my god, fuck me hard! Give me that cock, hard, harder, fuck, harder! Gonna make me cum, oh fuck yes gonna cum all over your cock!"

"Love hearing it, really, fucking amazing your screaming, but here's another dick to suck on!"

As another shoved into her mouth not waiting for her to be ready. She wasn't even blowing him really, since he was fucking her face, also pretty hard.

"God damn, in your mouth or on your face? Fuck can't decide!"

"Hmmmffff *pop*, ah ah both? Fuck just feed me and cummmmmm ahhhhh! ahhhh! cumming! God I'm cumming! Fuck, cumming again!"

He slammed into her from behind as deep and hard as he could and held himself there as Jennifer came, as promised, all over his shaft, then started thrusting again, like the guy in her mouth holding her by her curly hair and thrusting into her.

"Hee! Man I might just jerk on her face while she gets double teamed, haha! Damn she's hot!"

"Hey yeah! We should man. Bukkake that face while she has a dick in it, hot as fuck!"

The guy in her mouth was finally ready to blow, like the guy behind her.

"Better hurry then, damn can't hold out much longer!... Nope, cumming!"

He held her face and shoved to her throat, then pulled out and put it on her face, square on her nose.

"Ahhh, fuck! Filling this snatch up with my jizz! Take it, take it fucking take it, ahhhh!"

"Hahaha! Yes! Fuck love a cock cumming in me! Fuck the way they pulse and twitch, fucking amazing! And that warm cum, oh my god you can't imagine how that feels inside!"

"Awe man, we missed out on giving her a bukkake! Damn!"

"It's ok, how 'bout we give my legs a break and I'll do a blow bang, then you can cum where you want?"

It started with Jennifer back on her knees, crouching on the floor but one of the guys got her a couch cushion to make it easier, and that's why his hard cock was the first in her mouth, getting special treatment. Her lips wrapped around his head, her tongue sliding over and around, nice and slow; an open mouthed tongue lick along his entire length, stroking his shaft firm but slow, her tongue all over his low hanging sack, back up again and a slow deep throat, then off the cock, sitting beneath him stroking him, looking up, aiming right at her face.

"Best way I know how to say thanks for the cushion.. mmmm, fucking yummy."

"Wish I had thought of that, damn look at her giving him head, fuck."

"Best thank you I ever got."

"Oh it's not over, you get first choice of where to cum. On me? Face or tits, or in my mouth, or... you can fuck me and cum in me, up to you, first choice... well of the blow bang anyway, ha!"

"Daaaamn... more of this head first."

"Oh of course... yummy."

She took him back in her mouth, keeping her focus on him for a bit before taking the other two, one after the other, each holding her head up towards them as she sucked each cock in turn, all of them wanting her to look at them with her big brown eyes.

She obliged, of course, making each one feel special, stroking shafts, playing with heavy balls, moaning, deep throating, even playing with herself during. And as these things will, the gathering grew as more of the guys wanted to watch her suck these huge cocks, everyone loving watching a woman suck a dick. So the three person blow bang turned into five, then six and seven. There were so many she lost track of who was who as cock after cock was pointed at her face, pressing to get in her wet warm mouth.

Hands were constantly on her head, barely a breath between a cock in her mouth before she was turned to take another; they weren't even waiting, just turning her face and pushing in, all saying how great the night had been and how good she was at sucking, and fucking, and how good she looked covered in cum.

It was quick, between cocks, each one getting three or four thrusts before the next, and those not being blown were pushing into her cheeks or lightly slapping against her; one behind her even resting on her head. The cocks were everywhere all hard and dripping her spit and saliva just waiting to cum.

"Hey guys, I need a favor. Give her a fresh coat of paint, face and tits. I want her fucking dripping in cum when she rides me. Wanna stare at that when she mounts my cock when your done."

"Hehe, oh yeah. Let's do it. Cover her totally!"

"Hmmmm oh fuck yes. Paint me cum white, fuck yes. Make all of you cum for me. Fuck all that warm cum on me, oh my god can't wait for it, I'll definitely cum after that. Hmmm watching you all explode on me, shoot all that cum out, me watching, fuck yes, oh my god I want that."

"Then start sucking more cock, hee hee!"

"Hmmm faster, fuck my mouth if you have to, I want all that cum on me, fuck, please yes cum on me, all of you... oooh let me stroke it out on me? Please, pretty please? Let me make you cum on me? All over me? My pretty face and perky tits? I promise I'll put it where you want. Please please please?"

"Oh fuuuck she knows how to make a man cum. Stop talking and eat cock! I'm almost there, fuck."

"Whoa whoa, me first remember? Give me your face and take my cock."

"Ummm? Huh...." She was feeling playful now.

"Make me. Take my face, my mouth. Make me eat your dick if you wanna cum."

He did. Both hands on her head he jammed his cock in her mouth hard, all the way in, so hard her eyes went wide and began to water.

"Talk like that, no fucking mercy. Take my fucking cock, that's right, take it and fucking eat it!"

As he slammed into her mouth over and over, he wasn't sharing anymore, just face fucking her hard, ramming and jamming his hard shaft into her mouth until he was ready to explode.

"Ah fuck! Finally! Gonna cum, gonna cum!"

He pulled out and she took him in her hand and looked up at him stroking until he spurt all over her face.

"On your forehead, on your forehead! Ahhh!"

"Hmmmm... oh my god! Dripping in my eyes, ha! Fuck it's thick, thicker than most! And so much!"

"Fuck that's hot!"

They all went back to the blow bang and one after the other they blew nut on her face and tits, even her hair. Jennifer was a dripping mess after the third cum, and there were six or seven total, and a few went twice. She was so eager and wanted it, and willing, just looking at her sucking those huge cocks and taking all that cum smiling and making jokes kept them hard and eager for more. But the one who wanted her to ride him was getting impatient.

"Hey man, come on, you've all blown your loads on her several times, let her ride me, she's a perfect mess now."

Two of them helped her off the floor and held her up, her legs being shaky and soar.

"Hey man, you coulda had a turn or two but chose not to, your problem bro. Missing out on that mouth."

"Now now guys, I've had you all several times, let's not ruin a good night, right? Now, facing you or my back?"

"Oh no, facing me. Wanna stare at that dripping mess while you ride me."

"Oh I'm actually riding you, not getting fucked? Can you handle that?"

"Ha! Maybe, for a little bit anyway. Mount up sweetheart before that cum dries."

"Well if it does we can refresh, right?"

Jennifer spread herself over his lap, took him in hand, stroked him a few times and lowered herself on him slow, taking just his head in her.

"Ahhhh a little tease for me, hmmmm fuck I'm sensitive, I won't be long."

She kept her hand on his cock so as not to take all of him too soon, she was enjoying this slow pace riding, teasing, a slow build up of the sensations and her orgasm.

"So you like what you see? All this dripping sticky cum on me? Fuck they made a mess. All these thick globs on my tits and cleavage... can't even imagine what my face looks like, what a mess... ah ah ah fuck this is nice."

"Yeah, love fucking a woman covered in jizz, baby. Shits hot running down your face. Like how it's pooled up just above your lip."

"Hmmm it's sooo hard not to lick it off and swallow it, but I'll wait 'til you cum in me."

"Those globs in your hair, damn, it's dripping down your neck, fuck I love this."

"Haha I can tell, you're starting to push up into me. Fuck I want it, I'm going to bury that hard cock in me, all of it."

"Fuck yes!"

She pushed herself down, grinding her ass into his lap to get him all the way in.

"AAAAAHHHH! FUCK! Oh my god... oh my god oh my god...."

Instead of riding, bouncing up and down, she pushed her hips back and forth and he was hitting a certain spot repeatedly, over and over again, driving her crazy. Her pace picked up, she was so close. His large hands gripped her ass, squeezing it hard as she moved on him. Her voice going high pitch again, almost screaming.

"Fu-fu- fu- oh oh oh oh my god yes, so close so... close... yesyesyes.... oh fuck... oh my god so good so good oh my god!"

"Fuck yeah girl, cum for me, cum all over me, cum on my cock fucking this cunt, hell yeah."

"Oh fuck, oh fuck... yea all over your cock, all over itttttt! Cumming cumming cumming! Yes Yes yes yes... oh shit yes!"

"Hehe, hell yeah, god your face when your screaming covered in fucking jizz, hehe, fucking love that shit!"

"Oh fuuuuck... oh god... yeah? Like fucking a woman covered in dripping gooey cum from all these guys? Fuck it's everywhere, oh fuck I can still feel it, fuck! Please please please fuck me, fuck me now, oh god hard, fuck me hard, oh fuck please! I can still feel it, I'll cum again, please fuck me hard!"

He gripped her hips and drove into her while holding her down. She continued to scream with every thrust, his teeth grit, grunting as he shoved his hard shaft in her, her body bouncing on him, tits bouncing and shaking in his face. The roughness of the fucking was making the cum on her slide down her skin leaving gooey streaks as it went, along her face and chest, dripping and falling off of her, slipping into her open mouth over her lips, into her eyes which were now closed because of it, covered in thick jizz; all this while she screamed out another orgasm, but this one didn't end, it just kept going on and on as he pounded up into her.

"Aaaghhhh... fuck, gonna cum, damn, too soon, too soon!"

"Ah ah ah whe- whe- where do you ahahah want to ah ah ah cum?"

1...67891011