The Evolution of Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They are, and Lisa will definitely love this place-"

"Speak of the devil.. she's texting.. oh her boy toy left, it's safe to go back. Ready?"

"I am."

"Leaving already ladies?"

"Haha, yup. We just stopped to check it out. We'll probably be back tomorrow.. here, for the good looking mixologist, that was an excellent drink, thanks!"

She handed him a few bills, how much Jennifer couldn't tell.

"Well hey, thanks and maybe tomorrow then. Have a good night."

Walking out and down the strip Jennifer kept thinking about the club and what Tracy had said, along with how Lisa's night had gone, and couldn't help but know that at this point she was living vicariously thru her friends and decided to embarrass herself and ask a question.

"So can I ask what you ended up buying?''

"Hahaha! It has been a long time for you hasn't it? Sorry I don't mean to laugh at you, it's just kind of funny, but yeah, it was hot and he loved it. I found a really slutty maid lingerie. Super tight and tiny black panties, solid except a little opening you know where, a black and white lace bra, white stockings thigh high, and it had gloves going up to my elbows, but they were fingerless. It even had a little black and white frilly head piece, ha! The bra was so small I was falling out of it. It was hot, and like I said, he loved it, he even said after that I was hotter in that than any of the strippers he saw; not sure if I believed that, but it was nice to hear."

"Oh wow, ummm that sounds hot."

"It was. And I'm sorry for laughing, I didn't mean to and I don't want to hurt your feelings, I mean I kinda get what you're feeling."

"It's just... I don't know what it's like to be really wanted and desired by a man you know? It's been a really long time. I don't know, I'm trying not to think about it too much but I can't help it."

"All I can do is understand and be there for you, which I am."

"I also don't want to be a downer. We're here to have fun and reconnect, and that's what I want to do so don't let me bring you down. Anyway. How do you think Lisa's night went?"

"Probably good, ha! and I'm sure we're going to hear all about it."

Getting back to the room Lisa had gotten out of the shower and was wearing just a robe and laying on the couch.

"Heeey! Told you everything would be fine. How was your night?"

"It was good. We gambled, lost some, won some, walked around talking, this and that, but you gotta tell us about your night!"

"Hmmm soooo good, ha! He's super nice, and took me to a wine bar. It was quiet there and we could actually talk. He's from the San Fran area, too and wants to get together after his sister's wedding."

"Okay, first of all, are you? He seemed a bit younger, and secondly, Jenny and I need to know the good stuff!"

"Hahaha! Yeah, he's 27, so there's only a 7 year age gap. He's got a good job I guess, so yeah I might. He's got my number and I have his."

"That's awesome Lisa. Happy for you! Now tell us the fun stuff."

"Well, yeah after the wine bar we came back here and things got.... steamy. Oh my god it was good. Three times! He was respectful, a little timid maybe at first, but that's just respect. As soon as I let him know that pretty much anything was fine, he took it, like really took it ha! I got to eat; stuffed actually, hehe. He's big too, but not too big. Umm what else?"

"Well Tracy has more class than me but I want details! Where? How? You know."

"The first time was here on the couch, then to keep him hard I went down on him, then had him take me on the balcony, oh my god that was fun, on the chair. Then in my bed, me on top, my favorite!"

"But he was nice? How long was he here after?"

"He's very nice. He stayed like an hour after, but he did have to go meet his people, they were blowing up his phone the whole time he was here."

"He gave you his real number?"

"He already messaged me Tracy, so yes. It's fine anyway, really even if he didn't. I wasn't looking for a man to date, I was looking for a good dicking, and I got it. Seeing him again wasn't expected, and wouldn't have bothered me, but it's nice he wants to."

"What did you guys talk about?"

"Everything. His job, his sister and brother in law, my divorce, you guys a little bit, all kinds of stuff."

"Not money, right?"

"Ugh you worry too much Tracy, but no. I wish you'd relax and let me enjoy meeting a nice guy and getting laid sometimes."

"Someone has to look out for you, it's dangerous out there. But okay, as long as your good with everything."

"Oh I definitely was good with everything, and so was he, ha! Almost wish I could see him again before I leave, but don't think that's gonna work; anyway, what's up for tomorrow?"

"Well Jen and I found a club we're going back to and you're gonna love it. But first thing is to get Jen a phone."

"I don't think I can afford that yet-"

"Doesn't matter. We'll get you one and I'm putting you on my family plan. We need to keep you in touch. Just one rule tho, the same I told Trav. Keep the porn to a minimum, ha!"

"Oh my god, Tracy!"

"Hahaha! Just wait. You haven't seen porn in a while, it's crazy what they do now! Facials and blowjobs are like old boring people porn, hee hee! You remember the stuff we used to do? Well that's nothing now."

"I do remember... "

"Ooohhh sounds like someone wants to relive the past?"

"Wha?! Ummm... oh my god Lisa."

"Hahaha! Just kidding! Maybe? I'll let it go, but still... "

"Umm I'm getting in the shower it's late and I'm tired."

Jennifer was embarrassed and was wondering if she was getting that obvious. Some things, certainly, had crossed her mind, but again, she wasn't acknowledging these thoughts or feelings and doing her best to ignore them all. Besides, it wasn't just sex she wanted, there were other things in her mind wanting out and she knew they were all connected. This weekend with her old friends was bringing things up she couldn't stop, didn't want to stop, like the talk she had with Tracy earlier, but didn't know if she was ready for, either.

She took a very long shower just to be alone for a while and to calm down a bit. She was really worked up and getting frustrated, and also getting emotional, which she didn't want to do; she wanted to stay calm and collected and just enjoy whatever time she had left with her friends. Getting out of the shower she slipped in a large tee and quietly slipped into bed in the dark. She could tell Lisa was there already by her breathing, and tried not to disturb her.

She closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths, just getting relaxed enough to sleep when she heard Lisa stirring, get up, and slip into bed with her wrapping her arm around her and pulling her close, spooning her. Lisa's face was on her shoulder, her lips right by Jennifer's ear; she could not only hear her breathing but felt her soft lips on her skin when she whispered quietly.

"Are you really tired Jenny honey?"

"I'm awake." And nestled closer to Lisa who wrapped her one arm down and around Jennifer's waist.

"Do you want to hear about my night with Demarcus?"

"I do. Tell me if you want to."

Jennifer was wildly aroused and craving touch, tenderness, affection; Lisa's whispering was heightening her arousal and she felt herself growing damp already, her legs stretched out and pulled back up again, her body eager.

"He started the moment we came up here. I barely got the door closed when he grabbed me and pulled me against him. Hmmm I felt his hardness pressing against my dress."

(Lisa ran her hand down Jennifer's leg, barely touching skin).

"I couldn't help myself and reached between us, feeling him thru his pants, pressing my hand against his shaft, oh my god I could tell how thick he was, and he slid his hand over my ass and down, pushing under my tight dress. You know he laughed a little when he realized I wasn't wearing panties."

(Her hand pressed on Jennifer's skin then curled her fingers dragging her nails lightly across her skin, up and down her leg, almost under her loose tee, but not quite).

"He pulled me closer squeezing my cheek and lifted my chin up and kissed me, I licked his lips and sucked on one before letting it go. He slid his hand down my chin, my neck, then to my chest, squeezing my breast."

(Lisa licked her ear, then her neck, lips barely grazing her skin giving Jennifer chills. She put her hand on Lisa's as she continued to feel the soft skin of her leg, up to her thigh, Jennifer was moaning quietly now).

"I pulled back and rubbed him again, watching his face the whole time and undid his pants, pushing them down just far enough to free his hard black cock. You know? I moaned, just like you right now when I wrapped my fingers around it. Hmmm Jenny it felt so good, so hard, I wanted to go down on him right then but he didn't let me, but pulled me close again as I stroked him nice and slow."

(Jennifer was moaning and pushing back into Lisa, pressing against her. She took her hand and wrapped it around her waist again, guiding her under her shirt, just to her waist).

"He reached behind me and unzipped my dress and stepped back. I let go of his cock, but he took my hand and put it back on him and told me to keep stroking him. He reached up and pushed my dress down from my shoulders 'till it was under my breasts."

(Lisa's hand was under Jennifer's perky tits, sliding back and forth just underneath; Jennifer pulled her shirt up over her own tits, then back on Lisa's hand).

"I kept stroking his cock and he reached up and took my tits in his hands... oh they were soft, soft and gentle. He pushed them together, staring at them, his fingers ran over my hard nipples, back and forth making me tingle."

(Her fingers now playing with Jennifer's nipples in the same way, playing over both her tits, Jennifer's hand still on hers, guiding them from one to the other).

"I couldn't take anymore and wanted him so bad Jenny, he was so hard in my hand I just wanted him in me so much. I pushed his pants down more and he undid his shirt and threw it off, then stepped out of his pants. I was going to slide my dress off but he said no, leave it on like it is. I put my hands on his strong muscular chest and he pushed my dress up over my hips, put his hands behind me, squeezing my ass again and pressed against me. Oh Jenny the feel of that hard cock against my skin, I was dripping, like now."

(Lisa pulled her hand away, spread her legs and slipped her fingers inside herself, but only briefly, before pulling out and running them across Jennifer's chest, spreading her wetness across her skin).

"He pulled me to the couch and sat down, I spread myself over him on his lap and was ready to take him but he put my hand back on him and had me stroke him more, he wanted it slow he said, and he wanted to just watch and look at me longer. Then kissed my breasts and sucked my nipples and played with my tits."

(Lisa kept smearing her juices on Jennifer's breasts, and she ran her own fingers over herself taking Lisa's fluids on her fingers and licking them).

"And finally Jenny, finally he lifted me, sliding his hands under my thighs so I could slide him in me. Oh my god Jenny, I felt myself gush when he entered me; he was slow, too, and he groaned. I was so wet I took him easily even tho he's very, very large. Hmmm he pushed in me all the way and made me squeal Jenny, you remember how I sound? You made me squeal the other night."

(Lisa slid her fingers back inside herself and moaned and licked Jennifer's ear while she squeezed her own breasts. She wanted to finger herself too, but Lisa whispered no, not yet).

"He grabbed me and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me against him tight, my tits pressed into him. I could barely move Jenny, and I think he wanted it that way. Fuck I was moaning and panting in his ear, just like I am yours right now. He rocked into me, slow strokes and deep. He grunted into me with every thrust of his cock into me. I was getting close, I thought I was going to cum all over his hard shaft, fuck I wanted that. But he was too worked up and I was squeezing my legs together and he jerked and came hard inside me."

(Lisa stopped talking and was fingering herself hard; Jennifer reached behind her and put her hand on Lisa's, pushing Lisa's fingers inside herself, feeling her fuck herself until she came on her own hand; when her breathing settled she put her fingers into Jennifer's mouth to lick and suck on, then continued).

"I lost count how many pumps he put in me, but it was amazing; so warm Jenny, his cum was so warm inside me, and I felt it leak out. He apologized for cumming so quick but said he wasn't done, and he wasn't; he was still hard inside me, throbbing in me."

(Jennifer was moaning on her fingers, loving the taste of her).

"I Got off him and felt him slip out of me, so good but so bad. Slipped my dress off and got on my knees on the floor, he just watched me. His cock was soaking wet from me and his cum, Jenny, it was slick and shiny. I took his giant black hard cock in my mouth and tasted him and me; it was soooo good I moaned and stroked him at the same time. Hmmm fuck he's huge, Jenny. You remember Ali? You loved that monster in you; he's bigger than that, even."

(Jennifer moaned and her body was moving, she couldn't help it and reached down and began rubbing her clit, pushing back against Lisa).

"I looked at him as I swallowed him, feeling him fill my mouth while I stroked him. He leaked precum in my mouth and fuck I wanted to taste his cum and I couldn't help it Jenny, I stroked him faster hoping to make him cum, but he didn't. He let me suck his cock for a few minutes and was pushing into me, so I let him push into my throat and slow fuck my mouth, deep throating him; it's so big he was hard to take, but I did Jenny, I deep throated him; he was all the way in, I could feel his sack against my chin. Fuck he tasted so good, so good I can still taste him; I already miss it."

(All this was driving Jennifer crazy, which was the point of course. To turn her on and seduce her while Lisa touched, felt, stroked her all over her body. Her hand was on Jennifer's now, as she played with her own clit, moaning and groaning).

"I had to take him out of my mouth to breathe, I was disappointed tho; I wanted to make him cum so I could taste it, but he stopped me and asked how I felt about going out on the balcony like that, naked. I agreed and he sat me on his lap, my back to him, and he slid himself back inside me, his hands were on my tits Jenny, squeezing and pinching my nipples, lifting them, pushing them together and I rode him like that."

(Lisa lifted Jennifer's leg, sliding her hand underneath, and pushed two fingers deep inside her; Jennifer gasped and let out a little scream, not expecting her to go so deep, so hard all at once).

"Hmmm like that I took him riding him. All of him all at once. I rode him slow, but wanted him so deep in me it would hurt a little, you know that's my favorite right? A hard cock buried in me deep, making it hurt. Fuck Jenny I was so worked up from him cumming in me, then sucking his black cock, I came for him quick, only a few strokes in me and I came all over him, just like I want you to cum all over my fingers now; cum for me Jenny, cum for Lisa..."

(She did. Lisa felt het body tense and her hips thrust forward. Jennifer put her hand on Lisa's buried inside her and came hard, and kept cumming over and over again).

"Don't stop don't stop; more, give me more, tell me more, fuck Lisa don't stop. Make me cum again."

"Hehe, after I came all over him, he took me by my hips and drove into me hard and fast. I tried not to scream since we were outside, but I couldn't help it. I screamed and screamed as he fucked me, fucked me good and hard and deep, I couldn't get enough. No matter how deep he went in me I wanted it deeper."

(Lisa's fingers were digging deep in her and Jennifer wanted to roll over, face her or on her back but Lisa wasn't letting her, leaning so close into her she couldn't move, just lay on her side and take the finger fucking from behind).

"As I came he held me down by my hips and drove into me harder and harder, I felt like the entire hotel could her me screaming and I kept cumming until finally he came in me a second time. Oh my god Jenny that throbbing cock in me, quivering and cumming in me, so so good, so hard. I could have stayed like that with him in me all night, but he softened and slipped out; I can't tell you how much cum leaked out of me after that."

(Lisa relaxed her fingering Jennifer and stroked her lips with her fingers, kissed and licked her neck, moaning into, and biting her ear, breathing heavy into it).

"After that we came back in and he thought I must be tired and we had a little drink and came in here and lay down for a while and talked. He held me in his arm and played with my hair, I touched his chest and thigh, running my hands along his strong body. He was half limp when I touched him again, and I thought he'd have to go but asked if he wanted to stay a bit longer. I told him I wanted him again, in me, to feel him inside again. He said he couldn't get enough of me and he got hard in my hand as I stroked him. I was going to blow him again, take him in my mouth, but he rolled me over just like you are now, on my side and said he wanted in me, only harder. I slipped him inside me, opening my legs for him and told him to fuck me hard, as hard as he can and make me cum for him."

(Jennifer took Lisa's fingers and put them inside herself, moved her hand with her own).

"Fuck Lisa, more, more of your fingers, I'm close again, I can feel it, please please make me cum again, I want more."

"He had one hand on my hip, the other on my shoulder, holding me where I was and pulling me closer at the same time. His angle was perfect, his cock hitting all my right places. He slammed into me as hard as he could like that. I was screaming so loud I had to bite my pillow, and my nails dug into his thigh, hard. We were both sweating, sticky with it even and I could hear my own juices between my screams as he fucked me hard, entering entering, sliding in deep and fast, oh my god Jenny I haven't been fucked like that in years. He reached around and grabbed my tits, squeezing hard and pulling me to him as he thrust into me and it pushed me over the edge and I came again. It's been so long since a man made me cum twice in such a short time. I only wish he would have cum with me, kind of... it was so good but I was also glad he could keep fucking me after I came, but it wouldn't last long. A few minutes after I came he blew his cum in me a third time, and it was just as good as it was the first time."

"Cu- cu- cumming! Lisa I'm cumming oh my god I'm cumming!"

Lisa kissed her neck and shoulders as she came down from her orgasm and they spooned and cuddled until they both finally fell asleep.

There was a rude awakening for both of them the following morning as they heard the door to their room open and without ceremony Tracy jumped on the bed they were sleeping on yelling for both of them to get up.

"Good morning sleepy heads! Wake up, I'm starving and want breakfast. Are either of you hungry or did you both get enough to eat last night? Ha!"

"Oh my god what time is it? Feel like I could sleep for a week."

"How much coffee have you had already? A whole pot?"

"Haha, no. I just actually slept unlike you two apparently. Some things never change."

"Actually I am starving. Oh and nobody 'ate' last night... except Lisa, but that was before we got back, hee hee."

"Jenny!"

"Well you told me you did. You described it and everything."

"Hahaha! I missed your jokes so much Jen! So good to have you back. So what did happen last night then?"

"Weeellll-"

"Nevermind, I don't want to know, pretty sure I can figure it out."

1...56789...11