The Evolution of Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, you can."

"Alrighty! Hit the music!"

Jennifer had eight good looking men dancing around her, gyrating, grinding, sitting on her lap; eight hard (covered) cocks pressing against her. She had no idea how many times a cock pressed against her cheeks and lips; hands touching her hair and shoulders and arms. Most of the attention was on her, but they also put on a show for the audience as well. This went on for one song, and when it ended the guy who brought her up on stage asked if she was ready for the VIP room.

He took her hand and led her off stage, she threw one glance back and saw Lisa and Tracy laughing and yelling, a quick wave to them and she was off the stage going thru a little hallway and into an enclosed room.

"Soooo what goes on back here exactly?"

"A private show, usually about an hour. Want us to get your friends?"

"Nah, I'm good. Just a private show from all of you?"

"Yeah."

"Can I get a drink? The other night the bartender said there were drinks."

"What'll you have?"

"Tequila shots. Several please. Ummm... he also said-"

"Hahaha! Yeah, total nudity, unless you don't want that."

"Oh I do!"

Maybe a bit too eagerly, and she blushed again because she knew full well what she was doing, and going to do, and wanted, and it seemed he did too, otherwise why pick her?

"Hey, don't be shy or embarrassed, whatever the lady wants." A wink, a smile. "I'll be right back with those shots. In the meantime the guys are coming."

"Hope so..." But he didn't hear, thankfully, and she sat on the bar stool and looked around for a minute. There was the barstool, a little couch, and an arm chair. Interesting. She wondered if she should move, but decided to stay put for the moment, then the lights in the room dimmed and music started playing.

Two came out, the 'cop' guy, who was white, and a 'construction worker', who wasn't. The cop had a full tray of shots in his hand and brought it up to her.

"Your drink Ms.?"

"Oh Jennifer, you can call me Jen or Jenny. And thanks."

She threw the shot back quick, wiped her mouth and by the time that happened, the two guys were already all over her, in front and behind, moving around her, but not too close yet. It was awkward for her, sitting there by herself watching these men perform for her and she became uncomfortable quick.

"The only rules here are the ones you want. You wanna dance with us, you can, you want to just watch, that's cool too. Hands are allowed."

She didn't respond but just watched as they came closer and closer, turning backwards, wiggling tight asses in her face, chest and pecs so close she could lick them. After a little bit her timidity started receding and she reached out touching a thigh, an ass, a stomach, fingers gliding down chiseled six packs, flirting with the edges the speedos they still had on. Articles of fake costumes started landing on her head, her lap, the smelling of expensive cologne.

They were consistently closer now, always pressing against, grinding on her. Jennifer's hands were touching and feeling, even brushing and sliding over hard cocks, in front of her, to her side, she would turn sideways to face the other. At one point she put her hand on the abs of the black stripper to her side, and slid her own hand down over his still covered shaft, sliding up and down, and when she went to slide down his leg he put his hand gently on hers and kept it on his shaft, she responded by giving it a squeeze.

But there was the cop guy, spreading his legs over hers, circling and thrusting hips towards her. And there it was, that mushroom head poking out from the speedo, just over the top, the speedo so tight his cock was perfectly defined. She kept her hand on the cock to her side, still feeling and rubbing it, but stared at the one in front of her, mesmerized, lips parted slightly... then it hit her. All the thoughts over the last few days, everything was clear. She finally understood, and with that understanding came a psychological liberation, an emotional freedom, and eubilation. Jennifer finally understood why, from her first sexual encounter, her first (of several) gangbangs on graduation night at 18, why she loved it, why she wanted it, then and now. The moment was quick, much quicker than this description, but she wasn't going to think about it now; now all she wanted to think about was that cock in front of her and the one in her hand.

Jennifer leaned forward, imperceptible at first, but more and more, her face in line with his abs; the stool she sat on was shorter than the typical bar stool, but too high to be in line with his cock. She leaned in more, he moved closer, he put a hand first on her shoulder, then moving up to the back of her neck; she leaned more, her other hand still sliding up and down the other, with his hand still on hers guiding her as she rubbed over his shaft.

Jennifer leaned so close her face was almost against his skin, then she did it. She stuck her tongue out and licked his sweaty skin, she tasted his salt and moaned, and somewhere she heard an explosion of noise, of people yelling and shouting and screaming, and briefly wondered why, but quickly forgot, focused on the taste of his skin.

The cop's hand was now on the back of her head as Jennifer continued licking his abs, her eyes kept looking down at his swollen head peeping out, but she didn't want to rush it, seem too eager, but her impulses were getting hard to control. She licked up, then down, his grip on her getting more firm, more entangled in her curly hair, then she felt another hand, the other stripper putting his hand on her as well. She scooted forward, barely on the stool now, one hand rubbing against the cock to her side, the other bracing herself on the cops' thigh. Her head moved down, licking his abs lower and lower, until finally just the tip of her tongue felt the soft head, ohh she moaned, and moaned again, and knew she couldn't wait anymore.

Her neck was getting soar, she was sitting too high up so she slid off the stool and going to her knees pulled her skirt up for ease, and going down took the edge of his speedos in her teeth pulled them down releasing that huge fat shaft, that with a light slap hit her face, straight over her mouth and to one side, so big it went right up the side of her nose, resting on her cheek, the head she had just barely tasted resting on her forehead.

Jennifer licked up the shaft, savoring the taste of cock which had been so long for her, until she reached the head and took it in her mouth wrapping her tongue around it and sucking hard. Not wanting to neglect the other she pulled his speedo down and wrapped her hand around him, he placed his on hers and started stroking her hand, and she felt him grow harder as she held him.

She slid her face over the one in her mouth drooling all over it and as she pulled off he slowly stroked himself into her mouth. After a few minutes she pulled off and stroked both cocks at the same time, catching her breath and looking at both of them.

"It's been a long time since I've done this, hope it's ok." And swallowed that cock again.

"Hehe it's good Jenny, take your time, ain't no one complaining."

She thought she heard another dull roar of people and wondered what was going on out there, but again put it out of her mind. A few minutes more of sucking that shaft slow and easy, she stopped again.

"Hmmm fuck I miss this. Throat me, I want to feel you hit the back of my throat. Nice and slow tho."

"Fuck yes!"

The cop took her head in his hands and pushed all the way in; Jennifer pushed her tongue up, pressing it against the bottom of his shaft, forcing it to ride the roof of her mouth so she could feel and taste every inch of that monster. She groaned loud over him and felt herself leaking. She was glad the other one was using her hand to stroke himself, aimed at her face since she couldn't focus on both at the moment. When he reached the back of her throat he thrust hard several times, tapping her throat over and over, and her spit and drool came flying out and she started gagging on him, until he pulled out.

A few deep breaths, a cough, swallowing her spit, she turned to the other guy, looked at his hard huge black cock.

"Your turn, hmmm."

And without hesitating she deepthroated him, taking all of him. He didn't wait either, but immediately grabbed her face and started fucking her mouth fast and hard.

"Damn, woman loves eating dick, hehe, feed her all fucking night."

"Definitely, fuck, stuff me full, hmmm."

After that she went back and forth, eating both cocks, sucking one after the other, both fucking her face then trading out, but they weren't cumming, and that's what she really wanted now, to make them both cum, it had been so long for her.

"Oh my god this is amazing, but I want something."

"What's up? What you need?"

"Double me up, on the couch?"

They each took an arm and helped her up and raised her arms over her head. The white stripper slipped her shirt off, and the black stripper slid her skirt off and picked her up.

"No panties, makes this easy."

"What can I say? I had a feeling about tonight."

"Oh you gonna feel something alright, haha."

"A whole lot of something, I hope."

He put her down on all fours on the couch and put himself behind her while the other guy obviously went in front of her.

"Hope you're still hungry Jenny."

"Definitely. Feed me."

More cheering and yelling, even louder now, what was going on out there?! Jennifer didn't have long to think about it, she had a huge white cock pushing into her mouth and a huge black one rubbing against her wet pussy, lubing himself up.

"Mmmhhhh.... oohhh.... fuck....hmmmm..."

"Hehe, ready to feel something? Here it comes!"

"HMMMMMM!"

As he drove his massive shaft into her, pushing her forward, forcing her to choke on the dick in her mouth.

"Whoa, easy dude. Don't need her biting my dick off, damn, at least wanna cum first."

"Ha! Damn bro, this shit is tight! You gotta try this pussy."

"After I blow my load in this mouth, fuck she can suck a dick, I'm in her throat and she can take it."

They worked a rhythm after a few and both began fucking her harder and harder until she couldn't take it anymore, and let the cock she was sucking go.

"AAAAAHHHHH! C-C-CUMMING! Cumming oh my god cumming! Fuck me hard, harder oh fuck it's so good, more more, deeper! Fuck harder! Make me cum again! Oh fuck more!"

"Hehe white chicks love black dick, ha! Damn it's tight, you gonna drain me!"

"Hmmmmfffff! Fuck yes, cum in me! Fuck in me! Oh fuck that cock is so fucking big it hurts! More fuck cum in meeeenmmpplff!"

He slammed inside her a few more times and roared out his orgasm inside her, hard and deep, making her choke and gag again.

"Arghh! Fuck yeah! Take that shit, take my fucking load!"

"HMMMMPF!"

Jennifer was in ecstasy feeling that huge cock pulse inside her as it emptied itself inside but she couldn't enjoy it too long as the guy in her mouth grabbed her head and pulled her to him hard and tight and exploded in her mouth, just as she started cumming herself.

"Oh fuck yeah! Swallow that cum! Fucking drink my fucking load! Shit that throat is tight!"

When he released her she screamed out her own orgasm with the black cock still inside her.

"Hell yeah! Cum all over that cock that made you scream. Ha! A double load, fucking right! Take that shit!"

As she screamed and moaned her own orgasm the cock in her mouth wasn't quite empty yet and he but a few squirts of cum on her face.

"Fuck fuck fuck! Oh my god yes! Fuck that was amazing!"

The two guys got off the couch and she rolled first on her side, then her back, breathing hard and still moaning as cum leaked out of her.

"Fuck I can still feel you in me, oh my god, and that taste... I've missed that."

"You want more? You can take my black snake."

"Give me."

He walked around and she took him, sucking him clean, and really emptying him now as a few more spurts of cum came out.

"Hmmm love that salty taste."

"Fuck man, she drained me dry."

"Right? That mouth is unreal."

"How you so tight?"

"Uh ummm well.... fuck it. My soon to be ex doesn't appreciate head or a good fuck, so."

And there it was. The words were spoken from her own mouth to her own ears, never to be unsaid. Admittedly she knew this from the start of this story, but she hadn't been willing to articulate it, neither in thought or word, an unwillingness perhaps to admit it, but now it could not be unsaid or denied. But being where she was and doing what she was doing, it was not the time to think about and absorb it.

"Well, that's on him, damn. You like it tho."

"More than you know. So you guys done?"

"Hahaha! Gotta reload you know?"

"Isn't there supposed to be more of you? Or is it just you two? Wait that didn't come out right."

"You want the other guys? They're willing."

"I do, but a couple shots first. Your cum is sticking in my mouth and throat."

From the moment that first cock touched her lips, she was done; done being timid, done being shy and reserved. Jennifer wanted a gangbang, and she wasn't going to pretend otherwise.

"Yo guys! She's into it man! Come on!... you've done this before?"

"It's been over ten years, but yeah a few times."

She took two shots just as six more walked into the room, one was the bartender she remembered, and she also heard another loud explosion of cheering and screaming.

"What's going on out there anyway? So loud."

"You don't remember? Closed circuit television. You've been being watched."

"Oh... forgot."

"If you don't want to just say it. Most don't, so no pressure."

Jennifer thought about it for a minute, but came to two conclusions pretty quick; one, they've already seen her get DP'd, and two, she wanted it, badly. She felt she had years to make up for.

"How about this? If I can walk out of here without help tonight, I'll be really disappointed."

Then a pounding on the door.

"Jenny! Jenny! You in there? Jenny!"

It was Tracy and Lisa.

"Hey let me talk to my friends a minute."

"Oh my god! Are you ok? This is crazy!"

"Tracy, it's fine, really. I want this, I do, really."

"Are you sure? You're going thru a lot right now."

"I know, it's fine, I promise. I want this, and fuck do I need it. I'll explain later ok?"

"I don't like it, but if you say you're ok..."

"I do say, and I am. Go and have fun you two. I'm good."

"You ladies are welcome to join if you want."

"Umm no, but if she says she's fine, then."

"I am." She noticed Lisa looking at her and all the guys, and as much as she loved Lisa, and those nights in college getting gangbanged together, she wanted this on her own.

"Lisa, I'm good, I want this, please. Go have fun with Tracy, ok? Love you guys. They'll bring me out when I'm done."

"Well if you want, ok. We love you too. Don't over do it. We'll be here watching."

"Don't get jealous, ha! Later."

She felt the need to end it on a joke and succeeded, and after they left, she turned back to the couch, naked, a little dry cum on her face, did another shot and sat.

"Towel?"

"Nope. Hoping for more, actually."

"Sure you can handle all this little lady?"

Jennifer grabbed the closest cock to her and sucked on it, stroked it, before letting it go.

"Best taste ever, hmmm. Yes, or are you going to make me beg? Because I will."

She took the cock in her face back again, stroking and sucking, making a show of it, letting all of them know she was ready and waiting.

"Just one at a time? Or are you just all in shock that I'm willing? Hmmmm hmmmm hmmmm yum."

"Holy fuck this mouth, damn dude, using her tongue on me while she sucks my cock, damn..."

Another sat down next to her and grabbed her tits and started playing with those, taking her hand and putting it on him.

"Hey sit on lap, think you can do that and suck a dick?"

"Just fuck me slow so I can keep this cock in my mouth, slow and deep."

He helped Jennifer crawl over him, held his dick straight up as she slid down over it, still stroking the one she was sucking.

"Fuuuuuuck.. oh my god.... yessss.... so deep, so hard, fuck...."

She was trying to listen for the audience again, but there were too many people and too much talking for her to hear, especially with her own moans.

"Ah fuck, damn this cunt is tight... fuck might squeeze my dick off!"

"Ah ah ah, if ah by ah off ah ah you mean ah ah make you ahah (fuck) cum ah ah quick ah ah I might... fuck it's deep hmmmpfff!"

"You wanted two, then keep this shit in your mouth!"

"Hey, two more to either side, let's trade her mouth, see how many she can suck while getting fucked, hehe."

Two more stood to her sides, stroking and waiting, but not for long. The guy fucking her held her hips and pushed slowly into her as she went from one cock to another in her mouth; they had to stroke themselves tho since she couldn't focus that much.

"Ah ah ah.. need to breathe.. fuck... I'm close, fuck don't stop, wanna cum, wanna cum... fuck that cock in me.. "

She couldn't finish as one of the guys around her shoved his dick in her mouth as she came again.

"Goddamn, too tight, gonna bust my fucking nut! Fuck fuck fuck! Fuuuuck!"

"Ah yes! Yes! Yes! Fucking amazing in me! Oh fuck that throbbing cock in me!"

"Shit! Too much! Cumming! Gimme that mou-- Too late! Aahh!"

The one sitting beneath her emptied inside her and stayed buried in her, the one that wanted her mouth missed and came on her face everywhere, covering one side in gooey cum. Jennifer wanted to clean him off but the other two were pushing their cocks into her face, literally, trying to get in her mouth, so she took the most convenient one and swallowed it.

"Ah ah can you keep fucking me or?"

"Ha! Yeah I got a bit left."

"Hmmm slow push, slow... you, fuck my mouth."

"Ha! Fuck yeah I will. Hold on lady, this is gonna get rough!"

He held her face tight and started ramming his rigid shaft into her mouth, and like the others, to her throat, and didn't let up. Her spit and drool were everywhere, while the guy who just came in her continued pushing slowly up into her.

"Fucking A! Damn she can take a lot! Fuck, gonna cum gonna cum! Fuck, on that face! On your fucking face!"

He pulled out and burst his nut on the opposite side of the last faceful she took, and like a real trooper she didn't move an inch, but took it until he pressed his head into her face and smeared it round on her skin making it look like a bigger mess than it actually was.

"Fuck love warm cum on my skin."

Jennifer ran two fingers on her face then shoved them in her mouth cleaning them off.

"Daaaaamn... you weren't kidding, she is into it. We ever have one like this? Fuck that's hot."

"Oh you've probably had better, it's been a long time for me, so I'm out of practice but I'm trying, and fuck I want this. What I need right now tho-"

"Yeah? What's that?"

"A big hard cock to fuck me hard, really hard, but I can't take on two of you like that, is that ok? Just one good hard fucking for a bit?"

"Hehe, 'for a bit'.... what?"

"Huh? Ooooh hahaha I get it, okay hee hee. Can I get one of your big... hard... long... fat.... cocks to fuck me deep, so deep, and very, very hard... please? For me?"

"Hehe, I got you, girl. I got the biggest dick in here, can you take this black monster?"

"Oh fuck! What is that? A fucking foot?!"

"Close. Think your white snatch can take it?"

"Make me, make it fit, fuck it's gonna hurt, but I'll cum quick with that. Let me taste it first?"

"Where are your manners Ms.?"

"Oh yeah, so rude of me. Can I taste it first? Please please? Fuck I need to know if I can deep throat that, please? Fuck I'll get on my knees Mr. Pleeaassseeee let me taste it? Then fuck me stupid?"