The Evolution of Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No fun Tracy... but it was last night."

"Ha! Anyway, let's get the two of you ready so we can go. I'm famished and you two are gonna take forever."

There were more jokes, more comments as Jennifer and Lisa got ready, and Tracy was slowly but surely filled in on all the details about the previous night; about both Demarcus and Jennifer and Lisa and had a pretty good image of all the events she missed.

"Yup just like I said, some things never change. Good for the two of you, though. Travis sure is in for it when I get home. He better not be jerking off and wasting it, I'll be pissed! You two got me turned on."

"Well I'm sure Jenny wouldn't mind if you wanted to join us sometime ya know. You really should, you're missing out."

"I wouldn't mind..."

"Haha... I don't mind what the two of you do, never have obviously, but it just isn't my thing."

"Well, open invite if you ever change your mind. I bet Travis wouldn't mind if you asked or told him."

"Probably not, but don't be offended, I'm good tho."

They were finally ready and left the room, staying in the hotel for their breakfast, having coffee and planning the day ahead of them.

"So what's first?"

"You don't remember? We have to get Jenny a phone. I'm putting her on my family plan. I know where a store is so as soon as we're done eating."

"Oh yeah. Are we getting a rideshare or?"

"Maybe later. We'll take my rental for now. Just think it'll be easier."

"You don't have to do this, really. It can wait 'til later."

"Nope, it's been decided. No worries about paying back if that's what you're worried about."

"I can pay for my own... at least the phone, with my winnings, it's the plan I'm worried about. I don't need an expensive phone."

"Well we'll see when we get there, but I'm paying for the plan. We ready?"

They found the store and picked out a phone eventually, and spent the time there getting it set up and putting her on Tracy's family plan as promised, and then spent more time teaching her how to use it.

"A lot has changed since you last had a phone, but don't worry, you'll figure it out. So what's next?"

"Well how do you two feel about just sight seeing? I want to see some more of the landmarks, take pictures with my new phone? We'll stop and eat, maybe gamble here and there?"

"Yeah we can do that. We don't need to be at the club 'til late so why not?"

"What club? What are you guys talking about?"

"Oh hahaha Jenny and I found a place we're taking you tonight, but we're not telling you where. It's a surprise but you'll love it."

"Huh. Ok then. Let's go."

So off the three went sight seeing and talking, eating, drinking, gambling. Jennifer snapping pics with her new phone and all three having fun. They stopped in a few casinos and gambled, one of which Jennifer hit big on a slot winning several thousand which blew her mind, and on the spot tried to give some to her friends, who refused, but settled for Jennifer buying dinner that night, and so the day went until the sun went down and they went back to the hotel to change and get ready for the rest of the night.

Cleaning up and changing they all dressed a bit flashier. Jennifer in the short skirt and a light blue top, pull over, that had a criss cross string that was supposed to be tightened and tied at her chest, but she left loose revealing her cleavage more. Lisa put on a wrap, tight and revealing, while Tracy put on tight jeans and a button blouse.

As agreed upon earlier, Jennifer paid for dinner and was finally happy to be able to do so, which helped lighten her mood and she participated more in the conversation. They talked about the college days and all their adventures together, as one would expect and Lisa kept trying to get them to tell her where they were going, but they wouldn't budge.

"When are we going?"

"Later. Let's go dancing first! I saw a club a block or two down on our way here."

They asked a server about the club, received a positive response not only on the quality of it, but the location as well, paid up, and off they went.

They got in easy enough, as it was still kind of early, only 9 pm, got drinks and found a high top by the dance floor and sat down for a bit and had their drinks then started dancing. They weren't out there long before someone came up behind Lisa and put his arms around her, surprising her

"Hey! What the fu--"

"Haha! Hey girl, it's just me. Is that alright?"

"Oh my god! Demarcus! Scared me! What are you doing here? Stalking me? I mean I know I was good but."

"Haha! Good? Understatement. Nah, our party just found this place. Seeing you here is a bonus."

Lisa blushed and put her hand on his arm.

"Good enough to introduce me to your friends?"

"Absolutely. You and your friends. You all staying here tonight?"

"Nope. We're just killing time here. We're taking Lisa somewhere else, she doesn't know where yet."

"Alright alright. Well hope you're hanging out for a bit?"

"We are."

"Well after introductions I want at least a few dances if you want."

"Definitely."

"My lucky day."

"Mine too."

They were both smiling and a little embarrassed, but he put his hand on her back and led the three of them to his group and introduced everyone; all the guys had already heard Lisa's name it seems, which made her happy and everyone was friendly. They all drank and hung out for a bit, dancing and laughing. Jennifer danced with most of the guys there, sometimes flirting, sometimes not, while Tracy made sure that everyone knew there would be no shenanigans since she was happily married. Lisa and Demarcus spent pretty much the whole time together.

"You know I wasn't sure I should come up to you or not tonight. Glad I did."

"Me too. Honestly I wasn't sure if I'd see you again."

"You wanted to tho, right?"

"I did, do? I don't know, ha! But we're leaving tomorrow and I don't know what's going on tonight."

"Yeah, we got another day yet, but you said you live in San Fran right?"

"I do_"

"Well like I said I definitely want to call you after the wedding."

"Even if I'm older than you? You're a young man."

"Haha! And you're what? 34 you said? Only seven years. Look I want to see you again."

"Me too. Would it be okay if I said I want to ride you again, too?"

"Definitely. I want that too, but not just that."

"Ummm, how'd you guys get here?"

"Huh?"

"Like driving wise."

"Limo. Hummer limo."

"Is it still there?"

He started smiling big, Lisa blushed.

"I know it's forward, but it's going to be weeks..."

"Hehe, let's go."

"Jenny, Tracy, I'll be back in a bit. Don't miss me."

"Huh? Ohhhh ok, ha! Enjoy yourself."

"Oh I will."

The two of them went out to the limo where he told the driver to go for a walk and handed him cash, opened the door for Lisa and got in behind her and locked the door. Lisa jumped him before he knew what was happening and was on his lap undoing his pants and pulling him out.

"Oh damn, alright, in a hurry."

"I want this thing in my mouth, and your not telling me no. Can I tell you what I want?"

"Hell yeah."

"I want you to cum in my mouth, then fuck me hard, really really hard. Think you can do that for me?"

"Love a woman who knows what she wants."

"Then choke me with that monster black cock and make me scream."

Lisa scrambled down on her knees taking his length in her mouth, stroking him fast and hard as she slid her face up and down, deep throating him as much as she could,holding him there, then continued to suck his rigid cock, his hands on her head as he pushed himself up into her mouth.

"Oh damn woman, swallow that cock, holy shit, fuck, this ain't gonna take long!"

"Hmm yummy. Good I want you in me. No going soft after you cum."

And back at it she went, her red lips around his veiny shaft, her hand soaked already with her own spit, while he struggled to keep her hair out of the way so he could watch her take all of him.

"Fuck this, damn, let me fuck your mouth... damn wanna cum."

Lisa gave up control as he held her face and pushed into her throat until her hands felt his thighs tighten.

"Fuck yes! Cumming! Fucking A.... aaahhhhh!"

"Ah ah ah... fuck I wanted that. Your's is so thick, salty, hard to swallow, but so good. Ready for me to ride you?"

"Hell yea, get that shirt off, want those tits in my face."

"Oooh, demanding, haha, absolutely."

Lisa mounted his lap and took her top off, slid him in her, leaned forward and whispered.

"Fuck you feel good, fuck me hard, make me scream."

Grabbing her hips he held her down and thrust himself in her hard and deep, her large tits already bouncing.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh my god! Gonna cum already, fuck I'm gonna cu-- aaahhhhh!"

"Hehe, fuck that was quick girl.. I'm not done yet..."

"Fuck fuck fuck... better not beeee!"

"Hehe, see I can stay hard after cumming. Damn when I get to see you again I'm fucking these big white tits."

"Pr- pr- ahh ahhh promise!"

"Oh hell yeah I am. Shove my black cock right between 'em, damn nice and firm and soft, fuck."

"Oh shit... oh fuck.. oh my god oh my god.... fuck yes! Yes! Oh fuck more, don't stop! Fuck don't stop! Wanna cum on them too? Fuck my tits and cum on them? Yeah? Oh fuck!"

"Damn damn damn.. fuck yeah, cum all over those tits, shit! Damn!"

"Cu-cu-cumming! Cumming! Oh my god cumming again!"

"Agghhhh Yes! Cumming in you, cumming in you, cumming!"

Demarcus thrust into her hard several times releasing his load inside her again before settling down and letting himself go soft in her.

"Holy shit girl, damn, fuck you're hot. You something else."

"Fuck fuck, you are... fucking amazing. Oh my god I want more of you."

"Hehe, same Lisa. Two weeks is gonna be forever."

"It will, but just think how good it'll be, how much cum you'll have for me, how hard you'll be, unless you find someone else."

"Ha! There won't be anyone else. Hooked on you right here, damn..."

He pushed his semi hard cock in her again, a few short thrusts.

"Ahhh! fuck! That cock is amazing! If that's true I'll let you do something when I do see you again."

"Oh it's true, what are you going to let me

do?"

She leaned and whispered in his ear.

"Let you cum on my pretty white face with that huge black cock, then fuck me 'till I can't walk."

"Oh okay, ha! Deal, yeah there ain't nobody else. You?"

"No. And there won't be. Right now this is all yours. But we should get back, I know my friends are probably wanting to go."

"Yeah alright. My boys are probably waiting, but first."

He took her hips and held her and pushed into her a few more times before wrapping his arms around her and pulling her in and he kissed her long and deep.

"Fuck I'm gonna miss this the next few weeks."

"Same."

They went back into the club and found their people, hung out a little longer dancing and drinking. Jennifer and Tracy giving her a little bit of shit, and everyone was getting along and Demarcus did not leave Lisa's side or take his hands off her the remainder of their time together, nor did she seem to want him to; it actually seemed she was reluctant to leave, and him reluctant to have her go, but separate they must, and so they did. It was now going on midnight and Tracy and Jennifer were eager to get going and eventually they dragged Lisa away, and Demarcus' friends did the same.

"Time for our next stop! My bitches ready? Ha!"

"Haha, yeah we're ready, well I am, not sure about Lisa."

"Ugh, first nice guy I meet in a while-"

"Nice guy? Probably more about that dick I bet, hee hee! You should be fine, we know he gave it to you, sheesh. How much do you need?"

"Ummm one like that? Can't get enough, oh my god he's good. And it's not just about that dick, he's actually nice, too. Although I'd put up with a lot for that kind of dicking, haha."

"Well we'll see if he calls you, and I hope he does, but for now it's us three right? Our last full night here, let's have some fun!"

The rideshare showed up and Tracy gave the driver the address and he chuckled and drove thru the crowded city streets.

"It'll be crazy there, want me to wait in case you can't get in? Popular place."

"Where are we going that we might not get in? Where are you taking me?"

"Umm we'll be fine I think? If not we'll order another one, thanks tho. And we're not telling, you'll see."

"Alrighty then, celebrating something? You know about this place? I hear stories."

"Uh you're making me nervous. Should we not go?"

"Haha new here. No it's safe, just ahh crazy is all. I don't know if there's a place quite like it. It's totally safe, promise. I didn't mean to freak you out. It's just not the typical umm type of club you're going to. You'll be good, promise. Annd here we are. Have fun ladies."

Two security guys at the door stopped them from entering, saying the club was full and they'd have to wait, how long wasn't known.

"Sorry ladies, at capacity, have to wait."

"You brought me to a strip club? Haha! Fun! It's been a while. Wonder how long we have to wait?"

"Yup. Found it the other night, thought it'd be a good way to end our weekend-"

Just then a familiar face came out to talk to security.

"Ladies... wait, you two were here the other night, and you asked about the VIP room, I remember you."

He gave Jennifer an odd look, like a sly grin.

"You're the bartender!"

"And owner. Guys, let 'em in, we have room."

"Yes sir. Ladies, welcome to the club."

They followed the owner in and found some seats. The club had chairs, sofas, love seats, along with high top tables and booths off to the side, lining the walls, a huge stage area, and everything was spread out leaving room for the dancers and strippers to move around and give the audience individual dances, along with what was going on on stage.

They found a recently emptied 3 seat couch and sat.

"I'll send someone over with drinks, first round is in the house, have fun ladies."

The drinks came, brought by a large, well muscled man dressed in cuffs, a collar (dress), and black tight skivvies that barely contained his large member. It wasn't long before the dancers started coming up to the couch, dancing, gyrating in front of them, even pulling them off the couch to dance with them. Touching didn't seem to be a problem here, as they took the girls' hands and put them on their chests and legs, they even let them smack their asses.

At one point Jennifer was taking a break and just sat down after dancing with a 'cop' who stripped for her and she just sat down when he stood up on the couch, legs opened around her, and was thrusting so close to her face, she could have licked his speedos, which didn't completely cover everything, as his large white head was sticking out of the top; it took everything she had not to lick it, it had been so long since she had a cock in her mouth. She put her hands on his thighs, which he took in his and slid her hands up, and she took the liberty of sliding over his hard cock, feeling it, even giving it a squeeze before letting it go. She pulled out some bills and he pushed closer to her and she pulled his speedo out and down, took a good long look, licked her lips, and slipped the money in, and let go. After he left, Lisa gave her opinion.

"Oh my god, Jenny, how did you not lick that thing! Fuck my mouth was watering!"

"Uh yeah, I'm happily married and I'm struggling, ha! These men are oh my god."

The temptation was extreme; wait, she didn't like the implications of that word. Let's say the desire and want were great, overwhelming even, and the thoughts that had been trying to surface in her mind were screaming and no longer willing to be ignored. Desire and want is what she wanted, it's what she always wanted, and what she had denied herself, always. Not just to feel these things and give in, but to be wanted and desired as well. All kinds of things were beginning to make sense to her now, but this wasn't the time or place to have a self revelation, and again she suppressed these thoughts; maybe tomorrow, she was thinking.

"Hahaha! It was tempting! They're all tempting, really. Confession? My mouth is watering, hee hee! It's been ages it feels like."

"Let's get a selfie with a stripper!"

They flagged one down, gave him a few bills and Tracy pulled her phone out and got a pic, they were all laughing and giggling when Jennifer had an idea.

"Ooh send it to Travis and tell him he's got to buy the sluttiest lingerie he can find, and he better be wearing it when you get home!"

"Oh my god I'm totally doing that! Hold on..."

"Haha! Tell us what he says!"

"He's responding.... hee hee! He said tell them I said hey, and tell Jenny it's as good as done! Ha!"

"Oh my god that's hilarious! You think he really will?"

"Probably. He has a sense of humor."

'More guys should be like him."

"He's my one of a kind."

More drinks, more laughing and jokes, and definitely more strippers with big cocks being thrust into faces which meant more touching and rubbing, and smacking of tight strong asses. This place was definitely crazier than most; a lot of the the female audience were taking bras off, along with panties, and throwing them to the dancers, who seemed to enjoy it. And amidst this chaos and revelry Jennifer kept getting pulled back into her own mind to all the thoughts that wouldn't leave her be, and it was in the middle of one of these spaced out moments that something happened, an announcement over the sound system, fading the music to back ground noise.

"Ladies and ladies, let's make some noise for all our dancers! Let's hear it!. Did we like the entertainment tonight or what?!"

A lot of hooting and hollering...

"Let the fellas know ladies! Let those panties and bras fly! Along with the bills, hahahaha!"

Just then a fine young barely dressed man brought more drinks to our ladies.

"What's going on? Closing time?"

CLARITY

"No just a new set of dancers, shift change basically, Ms. Here's your drinks."

"Thank you!"

"Alright ladies, most of you know what's coming next right?"

More screaming and hollering...

"That's right! Make some noise and one lucky lady will get a free trip to our VIP room... who wants to be the lucky lady and get free 'private' hehe, one on two, maybe three or four, lap dances from our young well hung studs! Let's hear it!"

Now the screaming really started, and all the guys who had been stripping and dancing were walking around the floor with the audience egging the women on. Jennifer tried to make herself invisible but Lisa and Tracy were going nuts pointing at her trying to convince the guys to pick her, even throwing 5's and 10's at them to get their attention and it was working.

Jennifer was pretty sure it was the cop guy who came over and took her hand and pulled her up, dancing around her and with her for a minute, embarrassing her, since she blushed at all the attention; I mean the entire building was watching her. After a minute she gave in to abandon and started dancing and grinding on him, pushing her ass into him and even bending over and looking back. His hand was on her hip as he simulated fucking her, pushing into her, and then she saw him waving to the others and pointing at her.

Lisa and Tracy really flipped out then, laughing and screaming and dancing themselves. In a minute two other guys came over and surrounded her, gyrating around and into her.

"Ms.? It's up to you if you want to."

"Yes!"

Then she started whooping and hollering as well.

"Ready then?"

He didn't wait for an answer but scooped her up and carried her a little way across the floor before putting her down again by a stool in the middle of the stage.

"Don't worry, first we do a little review for everyone, with you up here, best seat in the house! But we need permission to touch you, nothing crazy just hair, shoulders, nothing crazy. No problem if you don't want that tho."