The Exam

Story Info
I go in for my yearly exam and get more than I planned for.
1.5k words
4.09
9.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I show up to my yearly checkup as always with Dr. Mike, and notice the place appears as it has the previous years, so figure I'm in for the same in and out visit. As usual, my name is called after a couple of minutes and I'm taken back to the first room for weight and such by the same plain, middle aged nurse, Stacy, as always. She's 50ish, with a pretty mom face and scrubs that don't make any feature stand out. We go through the normal small talk about family and work, then she lets me know that this year will be a little bit more thorough if I'm fine with that. They're part of a new medical survey and will waive the cost if I participate. I decide to go ahead, even though the visit is free, because why not help out my local office. She says that she'll have to chaperone the visit, since it's funded research, and I'll be gowned. I'm instructed to disrobe and grab a gown from the cabinet as she smiles and leaves the room.

I get undressed as I would anywhere comfortable, taking my time and putting everything in a neat pile. I open the cabinet, and it's empty. Confused, I go through everything else, no gowns. As I'm pondering the situation, I hear a knock at the door, and it swings open before I can process and in walks the Stacy. Stunned, I express there are no gowns...

"Hmmm. We must be out. Well, you'll get naked anyway, so up on the scale."

I awkwardly step on the same scale facing the wall, as always, just naked, and she reads my weight. It's close to last year, just like every year. When instructed to back up to the wall for height measurement, it hits me how exposed I am.

"Same height, and hmmm... the doctor said you were small, but didn't say this small."

She then looks down at my embarrassed, retracted penis and gives it a slight poke with her finger. In my awkward state, it's shrunk back to maybe an inch and half. The same nurse that has always been welcoming is now enjoying being in charge. I'm instructed to sit for my blood pressure, which I'm sure is high, but at least I can sit. All is quiet until she announces,

"Well it all looks good, surprising since you look nervous... Guess it's just pumping to the wrong areas. Let's get you on to the exam, follow me."

I'm relieved, despite I'm about to walk into the empty hallway naked, I'm changing situations. I follow her into the hallway as usual, but notice we're walking further than usual, to a large open room. I've seen most the other exam rooms over the years. They're all welcoming, but this is a large dull room with just the standard counter, office chair, and exam table. Stacy turns to face me, leaving the door open.

"Have a seat on the table, Dr. Mike will be in briefly."

She then walks to the counter and opens her laptop on the counter. There's a short awkward silence before Dr. Mike busts in. I'm immediately relieved by his cheery demeanor. He's mid 50s and averagely handsome. He sits on his office chair and wheels towards me sitting awkwardly on the table.

"Great to see you! I take it Nurse Stacy has you up to speed. We all appreciate you helping us out with this survey! First off, and questions or concerns since last year?"

I express that everything feels fine, and nothing stands out, hoping to speed this up. I try to be cool, but I'm feeling more and more awkward. Sure, he's seen all of me before, even had my erect penis in his hand, but this feels different.

"Alright, let's get this moving then! Lets have you lay back and give you a once over."

I lay back on the table and he does the normal checks. He feels my neck and abdomen, taps on my tummy, gives my skin the once over. I can feel my embarrassment as my genitals try to shrink further back in. The doc steps back and makes eye contact

"Well now begins the fun part... Our funding is based around a reproductive survey, so it's time to be thorough. No need to be bashful though, it'll all go smooth. So let's hop off that table and check out that lil penis of yours, Nurse Stacy, hand me the ruler."

His demeanor is still cheery, but more stern. I hop down, with my penis back in everyone's focus. He gently grasps my member and holds up the ruler.

"Stacy, a mere 1 and 3/8 inch, the smallest today! But it's fine because the testes are small too. Good thing everything is shaven, so we don't lose it!"

I'm mortified as I see Stacy smirk as she types in my file. I've always liked my small penis in the spotlight, but not ridiculed. I can see in his eyes it's not about to get better.

"Well your small prick is usually erect by this point, but apparently he's afraid of Stacy. The problem is, this is reproductive based and we need a sperm sample. Any thoughts?"

In total shock and embarrassment, I just stand there quiet. I know he's right, I'm usually hard in his bare hands, but I thought that was confidential.

"Well I know a rectal exam always does the trick, so up on the table."

I've had rectal exams before, but always bent over. I vividly remember the first time he touched my prostate, his fingers slid in so easily. I was rock hard as soon as he entered me. But I knew something different was in store and obediently hopped up on the table. Dr Mike smiled and pulled the stirrups out from the end of the table. He just tapped the foot rests and end of the table, and I knew what to do. I positioned my feet in their places and scooted my bottom to the end of the table. Legs spread and fully on display, I had never felt so exposed. He looked me over, starting at my genitals longest, until me made eye contact.

"That's a good boy. Let's get started! Stacy, time for lube. We'll start with one finger. I know you take this easy, just relax, I know you will enjoy."

I heard a glove snap and knew what was coming. Yes I enjoyed it in the past, but didn't know that was apparent. I felt the cold lube on my anus, followed by some pressure and penetration. His finger was in me, feeling it's way around. Then I felt a second inserted. He never did that before, but I wasn't ready to protest. They continued to feel my insides, though not paying attention to my prostate, as he normally did. Soon they retracted and I felt three enter me. I gasped and let out a slight moan, but knew he wouldn't be happy, as my small penis was still flaccid. Once again they retracted, and before I could register, he was standing beside my head.

"Guess you won't cooperate, so we'll try something new. You signed consent. Nurse, you know what to do."

I simultaneously heard a glove snap on and pants unzip. Just as I felt pressure on my anus again, I realized the doctor was still standing next to me and has dropped his pants. I felt Stacy enter me with three fingers as I saw Dr Mike grab the biggest penis I've ever seen. It may have been semi hard but was at least 8" and thick, if not more. He just laid it on my face, reaching across my whole face. Oddly I felt my penis grow hard, quickly reaching it's 4"peak. I didn't know what to do, so licked the side of his shaft. He stepped back, fully erect 10" penis in hand and looked at me.

"Maybe next time. Stacy, position 2."

She stepped to the side and grabbed my hard member. Her firm hand almost entirely covered me, and she began to stroke. I once again felt pressure on my anus, even more than before. In my state of bliss, I looked at my feet just as the doc pushed his engorged member inside of me. I let out a cry of pain, but mostly pleasure. After a few soft pumps, he slowly picked up speed. All I could do was whimper in pleasure as Stacy stroked and Mike pumped. In no time, I tensed up and let loose the biggest explosion of my life. I splurted multiple ropes of semen across my naked body, even reaching my face. As I quickly came down from my orgasmic high, I realized my doctor was still inside of my backside. Just the I heard him grunt and felt his warm load fill me. As he slowly pulled out, I realized how big he truly was. I could hear him take a few steps back.

"Nurse, his sample is contaminated, we need to reschedule."

Nurse Stacy leaned over the table and gave me lick on the cheek. She backed up and started to leave the room, turning to look at me.

"See you in a couple weeks sweetheart."