The Exchange Student Pt. 02

Story Info
A girl gets introduced to sex and a threesome.
29k words
4.82
10k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/12/2023
Created 12/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers

Author's Note:

I feel like I should apologize for the length of this story as it is a very loooong one. But...keep reading to see what Molly, Celeste, and Robert get up to next!

Pentopaper

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Thursday, August 29, 1991

Thursday morning I woke up early and got my shower. When I returned to my room, Robert was there, sitting on my bed.

"Robert!" I said, surprised.

"Celeste is on her way," he said.

I dropped my towel onto the floor and walked to my panty and bra drawer. I got a pair of panties out and I got one leg into them when Celeste breezed in.

"No, honey. No panties. You're already naked and that's how I want you this morning."

"Oh?" I said.

Celeste nodded. She took her nightgown off and slipped out of her panties. She left both in a pile on my bedroom floor.

"Back on the bed," she said, sitting down on my covers. "It's time for some girl time," she said.

"Girl time?" I asked, curious.

"Yes. Come here," she said, holding her arms out. I came over to the bed and sat down next to her. The next thing I knew she had her arms wrapped around me and she was kissing my lips with a voracity I hadn't really seen yet.

"Robert, go get my pink dildo and some lube. Oh, and the wand. I forgot to bring them," Celeste said.

"Wow. You forgot to bring everything," Robert chuckled.

"I was too excited to get in here," Celeste giggled.

She kissed me over and over again as we waited, tumbling me back onto my bed. She murmured sweet nothings to me as her hands roamed over my body. Soon Robert came back with everything Celeste had asked for.

"Sometimes girls like to do the pounding," Celeste whispered.

"What?" I asked quizzically.

Celeste nodded, rolling off of me. "Do you still have the plug in?"

"Yes," I nodded.

"Did you take it out?"

"Just to use the bathroom," I admitted.

"But you put it right back in?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yes."

Celeste kissed me again and she moved down to my neck. "Your skin tastes so good," she said, her tongue snaking out and licking my neck with every kiss.

Robert was lying on his side on the bed, his erect cock in hand, watching us.

Celeste kissed down to my nipples and suckled on them until they were achingly hard and pointy.

She then kissed down my belly and licked my clit a few more times.

"Okay, legs together. Bend your knees."

I did and she put a forearm up under my knees and pushed my legs up.

"Your pussy is so sensitive like this," she told me, rubbing my pussy with her fingers. I moaned out loud because she was right. "Robert? Please hold her legs up like I have them," she said.

Robert hooked his arm under my legs. He then started licking around my ear, making me squirm delightfully.

Now with both hands free, Celeste could play with me much better. "Just look at that puffy little pussy!" She said. Her thumb roamed up from the base of my butt plug all the way to my clit.

"You have no idea just how sexy this looks, do you?" She asked me.

I shook my head.

"I'll have to show you with my pussy sometime," she said. "It's just...well, your little pussy squeezed together between your thighs. It still parts nicely, though, when I slide my thumb through your slit," Celeste said. "Mmmm."

"Your touch feels so unbelievably good!" I told her.

"And now I'm going to make you feel even better," Celeste said.

She lubed up the big pink dildo and placed it at my opening. My eyes widened as she slid it inside. It amazed me how different it felt than a dick. It was more firm, somehow. Not better, just different.

Celeste pumped the dildo in and out of me, slowly moving it faster and faster.

"Celeste!" I groaned.

"Feels good, yes?" She said.

"Yes!" I gasped.

Then Celeste leaned down to lick my clit. She kept the dildo moving in and out and soon, I came absolutely undone.

"Celeste!" I gasped. "I'm coming!"

"I know, baby. Feel it. Come around this fake cock," she said.

"So sexy," Robert murmured as I shook and shook.

Celeste blew a lock of her hair out of her eyes. The dildo was still inside of me. She slowly pulled it out, and my wet pussy seemed to want to suck it back in.

"Celeste. I want you," Robert said darkly.

"Robert," she said with a smile.

I slowly sat up, uncomfortably. "Um, well, I guess I'll go so you two can..." I said, my words trailing off as I stood up. But Celeste grabbed my hand and stopped me.

"No," she said. "You aren't going anywhere."

"No?" I asked, confused.

Celeste shook her head.

Minutes later Celeste was on her hands and knees, and Robert was pumping into her from behind. I sat in front of Celeste kissing her passionately, and tugging on her nipples. I reached under her and slid my hand down until it reached her clit, then I rubbed it back and forth.

"Ooh. Yes! Just like that!" Celeste moaned. She looked so depraved, her hair was messed up as Robert had a hold of a big lock of it, and he gripped it in his fist when his thrusts got a little rough, wrenching Celeste's head back in the process.

I put my hand on her warm face. I caressed up and down her neck, behind her ears, and even onto her shoulders.

She kissed my fingers when I swept them across her lips.

I grinned. "How does Robert's cock feel?" I asked her.

She closed her eyes. "Unreal. Sooo good," she said.

Suddenly Robert was coming. "Baby! Coming in your pussy!" He shouted.

I watched the man shake and groan and shiver as he pumped his last into his wife.

He sat back on his heels and wiped his forehead. "Wow," he said, looking at me. "That was...really, really good!" Robert said.

"Agreed," Celeste said.

"Yeah?" I asked them.

"Yes. Molly, there's something to be said for having you here with us," he said. "It makes it...much hotter, somehow," he admitted.

"Yes," Celeste nodded. "Here," Celeste said to me, giving me the magic wand. "Make me come," she said

I took the toy and looked at it. Robert had already plugged it in. "I've never used one of these before," I said.

"No?" Celeste said.

I shook my head. "No. It's way too loud. My parents would be able to hear it clear out in the yard," I snorted.

Celeste chuckled. "Okay, go lightly with it, hold it steady but kind of move it around," she said, spreading her legs.

I just looked at her.

"Okay, that didn't really make sense. Just...just, good luck," she said.

I put the vibrating toy on her clit and Celeste closed her eyes. Robert moved up and started suckling on her breasts. "I want to see you come, baby," he said. "I know how good it feels. I want you to feel it too," he said.

Celeste was amazing to watch. She'd hold her breath. She'd pant. She'd moan. She'd talk: "move it a little to the right...yes!! Fuck!"

I had two fingers deep in her pussy when she finally did come. She squealed out her joy into my bedroom, and Robert and I both chuckled. "Babe," he said. "That was smoking hot!" Robert said.

Celeste giggled and placed her palm on the side of Robert's face. I moved up to kiss her and she put her other palm on the side of my face. She then turned our faces so that Robert and I were looking at each other and he leaned in and dirty kissed me until I was breathless.

"My two lovelies...Robert...and Molly. You both are the best," Celeste said.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

It was nearly lunchtime when we finally finished in my bedroom. Lunch today was mainly leftovers as there was a lot of leftover food in the fridge. Celeste had a bowl of homemade chicken noodle soup, Robert had meatloaf, and I had a couple slices of pizza from the weekend.

"Are you ready for school to start on Tuesday?" Celeste asked me.

I grinned. "I've almost forgotten that I've got to go to school here," I said.

Celeste grinned too. Robert was reading the paper but he must have been listening because he grinned at me also.

"Yeah, it's too bad we can't just play all day, every day," Celeste said.

Robert snorted. "I'd have to come home from work about every five minutes to service you two," he said, not looking up from his paper.

We all chuckled.

"It'll be strange here without the two of you after this week," Celeste abruptly said sadly.

"Well, don't think about it," Robert said, putting his hand on top of Celeste's. "It'll all work out," Robert said.

I jumped when suddenly a lawn mower came to life. It sounded pretty close, too.

I looked quizzically at Robert and he glanced out the kitchen window. "Oh, the mowing crew is here. Good deal," Robert said.

"Are you all set for school?" Celeste asked me, changing the subject. "Is there anything you need before Tuesday?"

At first I shrugged but then I smacked my forehead with my palm. "Paper. Pens. Pencils. A school bag," I rattled off.

Celeste laughed. "So...everything?"

"Just about," I said.

Guess today we're going shopping!" Celeste said.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

We found ourselves at the local Walmart a little bit later. "I usually get my backpacks from Land's End but I didn't bring my new one with me," I said.

Celeste shrugged. "Well, pick one out here. If it starts to fall apart we can always order you one from there," she said. "I get Lands End catalogs. The next one I see I'll save and then we'll have their phone number."

I ended up buying several notebooks, folders, a black backpack, pens, and pencils. I had brought my very, very expensive scientific calculator with me to Ohio because I had signed up for calculus. I wasn't sure about that, because college algebra and trig had been a bear, but I guess I'd see how it went.

We returned home and I brought my purchases into my room.

Robert followed me into my bedroom but he stood by the door, looking a bit unsure.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I want to..."

"Yes?" I asked him warily, assuming he was going to ask me for sex with just him again.

"I want to watch a movie."

"Um. Wow. Okay?" I said. His hesitant demeanor, so unlike him, coupled with his odd request was confusing me.

"In our bedroom. Under the covers. Naked," he added.

I just looked at him. "Alright. That sounds like...fun, actually," I said, though I wasn't really sure if I meant it. Robert and I hadn't made as strong of a connection like Celeste and I had. I wasn't sure we'd have much to talk about.

Robert immediately brightened. "Alright! I'll go grab a movie from downstairs. Meet me in the bedroom in five," he said.

I figured Celeste wouldn't be joining us from the way he had talked, but I wasn't completely sure.

Minutes later I entered Celeste and Robert's bedroom. He was rewinding a VHS tape in the VCR.

"What are we watching?" I asked him.

"Do you like scary suspense? Predator is the movie. Is that okay?" He asked.

I brightened. "Yeah! I've seen that. Isn't that the movie about the thing that hangs out in the trees and cloaks itself so it can't be seen?" I asked.

Robert grinned and nodded. "Celeste doesn't like movies like that. I figured you and I could spend some time together watching it, just us," he said.

"Oh. Okay," I said. "Yeah. It's a great movie."

We quickly undressed and found ourselves under the covers. I was a little nervous, but Robert indicated he wanted to snuggle, so I scooted up closer to him. I put my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around me.

The tape stopped rewinding finally and Robert started it with the VCR remote.

I laid beside Robert and glanced at him every once in awhile. He really could pass for Jackson Browne, he was that good looking. And he smelled amazing. I don't know what aftershave or cologne he was wearing but it was crisp and manly smelling. It made me want to swoon into his arms.

I looked at him, at his strong jawline, regal nose, and at his brown eyes. Finally he glanced over at me and did a double take. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked me.

I glanced away, flushing. This guy had been inside of me multiple times, and I was embarrassed because he had caught me looking at him?

How insane was that?

He tightened his arm around me and kissed my temple. I looked at him again and ran my finger along his clean-shaven jaw.

"Molly, I think you're amazing," Robert abruptly said.

I blinked. "What?" Because I had just sort of been thinking that about him. He was a wonderful provider, a great dad, a horny husband...really, what more could a woman ask for?

He nodded. "You're willing to take us on. You don't know how long we've looked for a third," he said.

"Really?" I asked, interested. I had no idea they'd been looking for something like that.

He nodded. "We had ads in every men's magazine there is, but the responses we got were either fakes or they never showed up to meet us when they said they would, or they were just not our type. You're so pretty, so young and so unspoiled. You're perfect for us," he said.

I grinned. "You know, I was all set to go to France as an exchange student for this semester," I said.

Robert looked at me, surprised. "Really?"

"Well, I would have if I had turned in my paperwork on time," I murmured.

Robert hugged me hard. "Don't you see? This is some kind of crazy fate. You were meant to come here. And Celeste and I get along great, don't think we don't," he said. "But there's just something about you that adds to our relationship," he said.

I grinned because I too had sensed that. Celeste and I also got along really well. Robert and I? Our track record wasn't as good. But when the three of us were together? It was like magic and fireworks and flame all coming together.

"Let me buy you something...like a...a really nice ring," Robert blurted out.

I looked at him, surprised. "A what?"

He nodded. "A ring. When I married my wife I bought her a ring. Let me buy you a ring to symbolize my feelings I have for you," he said.

"Like an engagement ring?" I said, horrified. I was too young to get married, that was for sure!

Robert chuckled. "Well, technically I can't get married twice. But I can give you a ring to symbolize how much you mean to me," he said. "Tomorrow," he said. "That's what we'll do tomorrow," he said, giving me another hug. "Just a simple ring. Something very pretty. Just like you," he said.

"Wow, Robert," I said. "I don't...I don't know what to say! Thank you doesn't seem to quite cut it," I said.

We stared at each other for a couple seconds, and then Robert leaned in and kissed me. His kisses started out innocent, but soon morphed into something toe-curling. I kept up with him, however, and I gave as good as I got.

Robert slowly let his hand roam all over my body. He rolled until he was on his side and I felt his erect cock brush up against my thigh. "You're so fucking sexy," he said, his fingers caressing my skin. It felt just like when Celeste caressed me and it got my pussy revving.

"That feels really good," I said.

He grinned and nuzzled my neck. I then rolled to my side and took a few minutes to explore his body. His nipples were flat and brown and they looked like they were just begging for a mouth. I lightly licked over his nipples and he gasped as they peaked into teeny tiny nubs.

I ran my hand down his belly and into his pubic region that also was devoid of any hair. His hard cock kept bumping into me. I felt his precum as it dripped onto the back of my hand.

"Feel how hard you make me?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Touch me more, Molly. Please," he said. There was an edge of desperation in his voice that really resonated with me. He'd never had so much despair in his tone before, and it made me want to make it alright, to make it better.

And so I did. I gently grasped his cock and gave it a couple light pumps. "You're so big," I mumbled.

Robert laughed out loud. "Not if you've seen porn," he said.

I chuckled. I remember thinking the men's cocks in the only porn I'd ever watched were huge, but my memory was faded as that was four years ago and I'd done a lot of growing up since then.

Robert's hand slid down my body until his fingers parted my pussy. He felt me and gasped happily. "You're so wet!" He said. "I wasn't sure if you could get wet just from me," he mumbled.

But of course I could. Celeste was right. My body craved what Robert's body had. It was biology. It was sex. He was sexy. End of story.

Robert grinned at me. "Please. Fuck me, Molly," he said.

"Fuck you?" I asked, a little confused.

He nodded. "Why don't you climb up on me? You can be on top this time," he said.

"Um...okay," I said, with a little trepidation.

I climbed on Robert and we both helped me guide his hard cock into my tight little hole. When he was all in, I sat back and just enjoyed the feeling of being full.

I ran my hands all over his chest. His eyes were nearly black, the lust plain on his face. "Kiss me," he said.

I leaned forward and kissed his delectable lips for several long minutes, But eventually - finally - I realized it was all up to me now.

I started to move.

Robert hung onto my hips and helped me bounce on his cock. He pulled me forward a little so he could suck on my nipples that were hanging down in his face, when the bedroom door opened a crack. Celeste was standing there, backlit by the hallway light. I turned my head and our eyes met.

"Everything okay?" She whispered to me.

I nodded. "Yeah. We're good," I whispered with a nod.

Then Robert pulled his feet up flat on the bed and he thrust his hips up, hard. His cock slammed up into me over and over as he did it several times.

"Fuck!" I shouted, nearly losing my balance and toppling headfirst into the headboard. "What was that?!" I asked him with a chuckle. He had gone so deep it felt like I was being skewered.

Robert just laughed. "Oh, Celeste, we're a lot better than just good," he said.

Celeste just smiled at us and closed the door again.

I rode Robert's big cock until my legs started to ache and my back started to hurt. Then Robert rolled me over onto my side and he spooned up behind me, thrusting into me leisurely.

"God, your hair smells good, he said.

"God your cock feels good," I answered with a grin.

"And you're so pretty, my God," he said. "All this young skin! He said. His top hand slid all over my belly.

Silence enveloped us for several seconds as Robert slowly fucked me. "Hey. Has anybody ever told you that you look a lot like Jackson Browne?" I asked him.

He stopped thrusting and grinned into my hair, kissing my head. "Some people have, sure," he said.

He was silent for a couple seconds. Then he laughed out loud, long and hard.

"What's so funny?" I asked him, turning my head to see his face.

"I'm surprised you know who that is," he laughed again. "He's not even from your generation," he added.

I slapped his arm. "Of course I know who Jackson Browne is!" I said. "I didn't grow up in a commune! I don't know his whole musical catalog, but I know a few of his songs that were on the radio."

"One sec," Robert said. He slowly pulled free of my body and with a glistening, erect cock, he walked over to their bedroom stereo. He pulled a CD from a CD tower close by and "Tender is the Night" soon filled the bedroom.

"Oh! I love this one!" I said.

Robert grinned and climbed on top of me. He slid inside me very slowly and deliberately. His brown eyes burned into mine as he rolled his hips into me over and over again. Our soft grunts filled the room and mingled with the music.

It was good. So good.

I suddenly felt warm all over. A connection had finally been made between the two of us, and it was about time.

We made love that afternoon to the beautiful voice and sounds of Jackson Browne.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Diana and LC came home a little later. We all eventually sat at the dinner table with heaping plates of spaghetti noodles and meat sauce and garlic bread.

"Shawna Crowder and Peter Anderson screwed in the auditorium during lunch today."

pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers
123456...8