The Exchange Student Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed him again. "Mmmm," I said. "That sounds...yeah..." I murmured.

"Now, go on. Celeste has been waiting patiently," he said.

Robert made me shudder as he ran his hands up and down my back. He watched me as I got down on my elbows before Celeste and I touched her pussy with my tongue.

She squirmed underneath me, and moaned a little, and when I sucked her clit into my mouth, she put a hand on the back of my head and started lightly moving her hips.

Robert then slid his cock into my wet pussy and started leisurely thrusting into me. I moaned into Celeste's pussy and she chuckled. "How does Robert's cock feel?" She asked.

I licked my lips. "As good as your pussy tastes," I told her. I used my thumbs to hold her open and I spent a long, long time just playing with her.

Eventually I noticed that she had gotten quiet, yet had stiffened. "You okay?" I asked her.

She puffed out a breath. "Don't stop! She said frantically. "Please don't stop!"

I attacked her clit with all the fervor I could muster. "Yes...I think I'm...yes...oh, Molly, I'm coming!"

It was glorious to feel Celeste come like that. Her whole body shook and her eyes were wide and I could tell the orgasm had caught her completely by surprise.

Robert leaned down and whispered in my ear. "Congratulations. She doesn't come by my mouth," he told me. "She usually needs a toy," he said. "You'll have to tell me your secret," he chuckled.

"Once I figure it out, I will," I told him.

"Taste yourself, Celeste," I said. I crawled up her body and kissed her deeply. Her taste! She was downright addictive to me.

"You're such a naughty, girl," Robert was telling me. "Wearing that tiny red top...relentlessly teasing me." He grabbed my waist and started thrusting into me again. "Did you do as you promised? Did you stay away from the boys?" He asked.

"Yes," I gasped. "No boys. Not a single one can compare to you, anyway, Robert!" I said. And I meant it. I couldn't imagine a high school boy in Robert's place right now.

Robert chuckled. "I'm so glad we're on the same page," he said. "Because I feel like you're ours. You're nobody else's. You belong to us," he said.

Celeste started playing with my nipples with one hand and playing with my pussy with the other. She vee'd her fingers around Robert's cock and just held her hand there, feeling Robert as he fucked in and out of me.

"I'm yours, Robert. There's nobody else," I repeated.

Robert pulled out and rolled me over onto my back. He hiked one of my legs over his shoulder and started pounding into me, the bed squeaking mightly. I played with his soft, dark nipples. "That's right. Ours. You're ours!" He said a final time. Then he came into my pussy with a couple final thrusts.

"Let me make her come," Celeste said, and Robert moved so that his wife could bury her face in my pussy. She didn't have to work too hard, and eventually I was coming under the work of her tongue.

"That's right," Robert said, now playing with my nipples. "Show us how good we make you feel," Robert said.

When I finally finished coming, We all collapsed in a heap on the bed. It was late. I was exhausted and so were Celeste and Robert.

"Stay here tonight," Celeste said.

"Here? In your bed?!" I asked, shocked.

Celeste nodded.

"Um...maybe another weekend when both kids are out?" Robert suggested.

I nodded at that. I knew the first place Diana would go in the morning would be to my room. Not finding me there would lead to a house hunt and eventually to discovery.

Celeste frowned. "I know it's not smart, but I'm almost to the point where I don't care anymore," she said.

"Hum," Robert said. But it was obvious he didn't agree with his wife.

I looked around for my clothes and when I found them I slipped most of them on. I kissed them both and bid them a goodnight.

I had my bra in my hand when I slipped out of their room and back into the dark hallway.

Suddenly the hall light turned on and I shielded my eyes with my wadded up bra.

"What are you doing in my parents' bedroom?" I heard a voice say. "With no bra on?"

I froze and glanced up in shock. There stood Diana in the very bright light. My eyes looked down at her hands where she held something small - a book maybe.

But then I recognized the book's cover and I realized that it was no ordinary book.

It was my diary.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

"Where is LC?" Celeste said a few minutes later when we were all congregated in the kitchen. It looked like there would be no sleep tonight for any of us, I mused.

Diana immediately started crying, ignoring Celeste's question. "I can't believe this! Dad! Are you leaving mom for a girl you've barely known for a week?!" She wailed.

"No, honey, no. Not at all," Robert reassured his daughter.

"Mom! Are you leaving dad?"

"No, baby," she said.

"Then...why...I mean, Mom! Did you know about this?" Diana asked, pointing back and forth between me and Robert.

Celeste nodded.

"You knew about it?!" Diana said, flabbergasted. "Doesn't Daddy mean anything to you?!" She asked.

Celeste smiled sadly. "Of course he does, baby. He means the world to me," she said.

Diana sobered and leveled her cold eyes on me. "I want her out of here. She's a slut and a homewrecker and she shouldn't be in my house!" Diana cried.

Robert smiled sadly too. "Diana, though you do live here, it's not your house. It's your mom's and my house," he said. "And we very much want Molly to stay," he said.

Diana's mouth fell open. "Then is all of this true?! What she wrote in here?!" Diana said, flipping through the pages of my diary. "All this sex shit that you've been getting up to while LC and I were at school all week?!"

Robert closed his eyes, waited a second, and then responded. "Well, since nobody has read her diary but you - which I might add is a terrible breach of trust - I don't know what's in it."

Diana laughed hysterically. "Do you want me to tell you or do you want to read it?" She demanded.

Neither Robert nor Celeste answered.

"Well," Diana began. "It's nothing but sex! Sex all day long. Sex in your bedroom. Sex in the pool! Sex with you, Dad. Sex with...with Mom!"

Robert made to respond but Diana interrupted him. "What kind of perverted life do you guys lead?" She asked.

"Diana, despite what you think, it's not perverted -"

"It's not perverted?! Are you kidding me?! Molly's my age! You guys are fucking a kid my age!" She thundered.

"Diana, you're not exactly a kid anymore. You're 18. Molly is 18." Robert said.

"Would you want me doing what she's doing?!"

There was complete silence in the kitchen in response to that question.

"Well?!" Diana asked.

Celeste sighed. "Diana, I know you've lived a sheltered life -"

"Sheltered!" She scoffed.

"But," Celeste went on. "Everybody here is an adult. Your father and my sex life is none of your business. What we do behind closed doors isn't your business," she said.

"But it affects me. How can it not affect me!" She cried.

Robert sighed. "Of course it affects you. Now that it's out in the open. But again, it's not your business."

Diana huffed. "So, what, I'm just supposed to sit by while you and Mom - together - fuck a high school senior all semester?" She said. "Did you know her before she moved here?" Diana asked, narrowing her eyes at me.

Robert shook his head. "No. We all met that day at the airport," Robert said.

"I seduced her," Celeste mumbled.

The kitchen then became deathly quiet.

"What?!" Diana gasped.

Celeste closed her eyes but didn't repeat herself.

Diana just sat in stunned silence.

Finally she spoke. "You guys make me sick," she said. "You bought this whore a ring to wear, too? I just can't...I just can't," Diana said, and she got up from the table and ran upstairs with my diary.

Robert put his hand over Celeste's hand and mine.

Celeste sighed.

"We always knew this was a possibility," Robert said. "We always knew the kids could find out," he said.

A tear fell down my face. "I'm...I'm so sorry," I said, my hand going over my mouth as I cried harder.

Celeste was quick to hug me. "Oh, dear heart. You did nothing wrong!"

"Yeah. An 18 year old keeping a diary! How dare you!" Robert said with a smirk.

"She should have respected your privacy and I'm sorry that she did not. I thought we raised her better than that," Celeste said.

Robert sighed. "It's so late. Let's all head up and go to bed," he said with a yawn. "It's not like these issues won't be there tomorrow," he added.

The three of us climbed the stairs together. Diana had a light on in her room so we all knew she was still awake. I went to turn into my room when Robert stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked me.

I looked at him quizzically. "To my room? To go to sleep?"

Robert shook his head. "I've wanted you to share our bed ever since we saw you at the airport. And by God, now that Diana knows, you can," he said.

Celeste nodded with a demure smile.

"What? I mean, are you serious?" I asked.

"Yes," Robert said. "I've never been more serious about anything in my life."

I grinned shyly and nodded. "Okay."

I walked into their bedroom, their glorious California-king sized bed right there before us all.

"No," he said when I made to climb into the bed. "Stay right there."

Robert took his time and undressed me where I stood. Then he slowly undressed Celeste. She got in the bed and watched as I slowly undressed Robert. Once he was naked, I knelt on the floor before him. He was not anywhere near being hard, but he hung long and thick and beautiful. I laid my cheek up against his cock and I sighed.

"I know, baby," he said to me. "I know."

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

I awoke several times that night, each time while in the haze of being not quite asleep but not quite awake, and I tried to convince myself that what had happened had not happened. But I knew it was real when I felt Robert beside me and I sensed Celeste on the other side.

Once I awoke to Robert's big brown eyes looking at me in the dark. He didn't say anything, but I went under the covers and took his limp cock into my mouth. His breath immediately hitched and I felt his cock come to life right there and then, expanding and lengthening between my lips.

That was a heady feeling.

I came out from under the covers. "Robert," I whispered.

There was no convincing needed. He rolled on top of me and entered me slowly. The slow motion rocking of the bed awoke Celeste and she grabbed my nearest hand and held on tight. I looked her way and saw that her cheeks were damp. I kissed her softly but deeply and she kissed me back.

"It's okay. It'll be okay. We haven't done anything wrong," Robert said over and over again.

When he came it was with great, body-quaking shudders.

Robert went to go under the covers to lick me to orgasm but I pulled him back up. "Later. I just wanted to feel you inside of me," I whispered. "Wanted to make sure you were real," I said.

He smiled. "I'm real, Molly. Celeste is real. This - what we have - is real."

Celeste tightened her hand around mine and Robert rolled off of me. He grabbed my other hand and we all fell back to sleep just like that.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Sunday, September 1, 1991

The morning finally dawned. I'd been awake for awhile while Robert and Celeste blissfully slept beside me. I knew this day was going to be hard. It probably would be one of the hardest days of my life.

I suddenly needed the comfort that Celeste could bring me, so I rolled over and slid my arm across her waist. She continued to sleep so I nuzzled her neck a few times.

She awoke slowly and with a big grin. "Robert?" She whispered.

I chuckled. "No. It's me. Molly."

Celeste opened her eyes and aimed that stunning smile at me. "I'm sorry," she whispered. "I thought you were Robert," she giggled.

I palmed her breast. "Nope. Just little ol' me," I said.

Celeste gently brushed a lock of my hair off of my face. "Little ol' you, huh?" She said.

I nodded. I leaned my face up for a kiss and Celeste did not disappoint.

"You still have that plug in, don't you?" Celeste asked.

I chuckled. "Yeah. But you know what? I'm so used to wearing it I think I'll feel weird when I don't have to wear it anymore," I said.

Celeste grinned. "I so hope you and Robert get along in 'that way'," she said.

I laughed. "You want Robert and me to be butt-fuck buddies, don't you?" I said.

Celeste laughed out loud and Robert stirred but remained asleep on the other side of me. "I still have high hopes," she said.

I grinned. "What didn't you like about it?" I asked Celeste. "I mean, about anal?"

She looked up at the ceiling and thought about it. "I wasn't crazy about the sensations. Plugs feel different. And, of course, Robert is a big boy. I'm not going to lie to you, but it hurt every time. Finally I just told him I couldn't do it anymore."

I nodded. "That's too bad. Because then you would have been able to satisfy all his needs and you wouldn't have needed me," I said.

Celeste rolled towards me and wrapped her arm around me. "Now that's not true. I knew the moment we saw you that you were the one. I am sure we would have brought you into our relationship even if Robert and I were 'butt buddies', as you so delicately put it."

I laughed out loud.

Celeste then sighed. "No, I've been thinking over and over about how things have unfolded. And I don't really see an alternative. The goal was to never let the kids find out. But now that Diana knows...well, ask yourself this: did it stop us wanting you?"

I just shook my head.

"Right," Celeste said. "It made it easier in a way. Now you can sleep in our bed. Diana won't have to wonder what the three of us are up to. She hopefully won't have to read your diary again," she said.

I put my hand over my eyes. "If only I hadn't kept that damned diary," I muttered.

"No, now hey!" Celeste said, caressing my face and pulling my hand down. "What 18 year old girl doesn't have a diary? I just wish Diana had minded her own business and had left it alone," she said.

Now it was my turn to sigh.

"Hey, you two," Robert said, sounding deliciously sleepy. "Why don't you stop talking and Molly, you can show me what you did to my wife with your mouth to make her come that one time," Robert said.

Celeste and I both chuckled.

"Oh, that's right! I did do the impossible," I said proudly.

Robert laughed. "You think I'm kidding, but I'm not," he said.

Celeste had a smile on her face.

"Well," I said. "First, I got between your wife's legs...like this," I said, doing it. "Then, I scooted down so that she was at mouth level...like this. Then I urged her to spread her legs apart...like this. After that, I just dove right in," I said.

"Really? There's no trick?" Robert said, disappointed.

"Well, I did pin her clit between my thumb and forefinger and I stroked the flat of my tongue over and over on the top of her clit. Is that what you wanted to know?" I asked.

Robert nodded. "Don't think I've ever tried that."

I grinned. "No?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Nope. In fact, I've got a tripod and a video camera I can set up so I can get it on tape to study it,"

Robert said excitedly.

Celeste groaned. "Robert, get back in bed. Nobody wants you messing with your VCR tapes and that video camera," she said with an eye roll.

"And I'd rather not be on camera - are you kidding me right now?! My diary just got read by your daughter. Can you imagine if there was a video floating around?" I said.

Robert stopped digging around in their walk-in closet and came out and looked at me. "Oh, yeah. That's actually a very good point."

"And I don't mean to complain, but when does this butt plug get to come out? I've been wearing it for a long time," I said.

Robert got an alarmed look on his face. In all the mess that had been going on, my plug had obviously been forgotten by him.

A few minutes and one butt plug-less ass later, I was breathing a sigh of relief.

"You know what's next," Robert said excitedly.

"Yes. I know. But not now, because -"

And suddenly there was heavy pounding on the bedroom door.

"Dad! Are you ever going to get up out of bed and make us breakfast?" Diana yelled from the other side of the door.

"Oh, yeah!" Robert said, getting up quickly and searching for his sleep pants. "I about forgot," he said sheepishly. "It's Sunday."

Diana could be heard grumbling about threesomes as she walked away back down the hallway.

Several minutes later Robert was whistling at the stove and the pancakes were flying. Celeste and Diana and LC, who had finally come home in the middle of the night, and I were sitting at the table. LC was still half asleep with his head on the table.

"Isn't anybody going to address the elephant in the room?" Diana said, somewhat haughtily.

"Which elephant?" I blurted out, looking at LC in his post-drugged-out state.

"You. You're the elephant," Diana said coldly to me.

I then decided to keep my mouth shut.

"Yes, well, we might as well get it out there in the open," Robert sighed. "LC, last night, after an unfortunate set of circumstances, it came to Diana's attention that -"

"Dad and Mom are both fucking Molly," Diana blurted out loudly.

Silence descended on the family. The only thing that could be heard was sizzling sausages and the bloop-bloop of the water cooler in the corner of the kitchen.

LC sighed, his head still on the table. "I kind of figured that one out already," he said.

There was a pause.

"What?!" Diana finally thundered. "You knew?! How?!"

LC didn't move but spoke. "I caught Molly sneaking around their bedroom door one night when they were doing it," LC said.

"But that night I...I wasn't...and, and you..." I spluttered.

LC raised his head up and looked at me. "Whatever. I was right, though, wasn't I?" He said.

I decided not to answer that one.

Robert sighed, bringing over the pancakes. We watched him turn around and grab the eggs and the sausage and the bacon and bring them all to the table.

I watched Robert's strong body move. I swear if that man didn't put a shirt on I was going to go crazy. His brown nipples were about to drive me mad.

Everybody sat not moving at the table.

"Go ahead," Robert said. "I made all this food. Eat," he said.

Very slowly Diana moved and she took a pancake. Celeste poured herself a glass of juice. LC munched on a slice of bacon. And I helped myself to a tiny spoonful of scrambled eggs.

Robert sighed again. "I suppose we should open this up to questions. Does anybody have any?"

I blanched. This was going to make digestion impossible.

"Yeah. How long have you guys been fucking the exchange student right under our noses?" Diana asked.

"Diana. Language," Celeste said.

"Fucking...bonking...diddling...is there a better word for it, Mom?" Diana snapped.

I looked down at my plate.

Robert shrugged. "A week, give or take."

"So you didn't fuck her the minute we brought her home? What, you waited a day?" Diana asked.

Robert went to speak but then he closed his mouth.

"And did you ask her how many diseases she has?" Diana said. "She's been using our bathroom! What kind of heebie-jeeby freaky sexually-transmitted diseases is she sharing with the family?"

Celeste sat down her fork.

Robert cleared his throat.

"And is this going to cause you to divorce?" Diana asked.

Celeste shook her head. "No," she said emphatically.

"If anything, it's brought us closer together," Robert murmured.

"So, I'm to look at this as a good thing?!" Diana said in disbelief.

LC chuckled. "So what, Diana? Dad wanting a piece of ass on the side I can understand," LC said. "Mom wanting a piece is where it gets me. But either way, Molly's just a piece of ass to them. They all but said so. Nobody's getting divorced over her."

1...345678