The Exchange Student Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers

Suddenly Celeste rolled towards me in her sleep and became the big spoon to my little spoon. "Molly," she sighed behind me.

Robert chuckled. "See? Celeste is asleep but she agrees 100% with me," he whispered.

I smiled and suddenly I felt toasty warm not only on the outside, but on the inside, too.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Wednesday, September 4, 1991

When school ended Wednesday I was kind of at a loss. It was club day and so Diana and LC would be at their respective clubs for an extra hour after school. My exchange student handbook which was supposed to detail the ins and outs of being an exchange student stated that I needed to join an after-school club.

There were several clubs at the high school that I could join, but after perusing the list and not seeing anything that grabbed my eye, I finally asked Belinda, Melissa, and Stephanie at lunch time about it, and they confirmed that they were all in the Horticulture Club.

Plants weren't really my thing, but the high school did have a cool greenhouse they'd shown me on my first day when they'd given me the school tour in the morning. So I joined that club so I could be with my newfound friends.

LC was in the Video Game Club and that was not for me. And Diana was in the Swing Choir Club and that didn't sound interesting to me either. What did sound interesting was maybe turning my black thumb into a green thumb. I wasn't sure if the transformation could ever take place, but if it happened I would have a newfound hobby.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Saturday, September 7, 1991

The end of the week came rather quickly, considering how long the week was, and I was settling into my new school quite well. My new friends, Stephanie, Belinda, and Melissa had invited me over to a sleepover at Belinda's on Saturday night. I was torn. I wanted to go, but I also didn't want to leave Robert and Celeste.

"So...do you mind if I go?" I'd asked them Thursday night while we were in bed together.

Robert cleared his throat but didn't say anything.

Celeste grinned, taking both of my hands. "Of course you can go!" She said. "You should go! You're here to make friends and to experience new things. You should go," she said, nodding.

"But I don't want to leave you guys," I said.

Robert smiled sadly. "Well, you can't be in both places at the same time," he said. "And while I want to be selfish and ask you to stay here with us...I realize that yes, you need to focus on new friends and new experiences. So, you should go," he finally said.

I smiled at them both sadly. "I'll miss you guys a lot," I said.

"It's just for one night," Celeste said.

Robert smiled too, but it didn't quite reach his eyes.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

It's Saturday, baby!" Diana said loudly as she came down the stairs. "I'm not going to do anything today but eat and sleep!" She said.

We all looked up at her. We were already eating breakfast at the kitchen table. LC was evidently still upstairs sound asleep.

"Sounds like a good day to me!" Celeste said.

Celeste and Robert had free time just like my parents did while at home. She had house cleaners that came every two weeks - my parents' cleaners came every week - and they'd just come the day before, so she was able to concentrate more on her art than on the house.

Robert had a mowing crew mow his yard so he didn't have much outdoor upkeep to worry about either.

We all three looked at each other. There were no plans except for my sleepover that night.

Suddenly I knew.

Today.

Today was the day.

"Robert," I whispered when Diana took her pop tarts into the living room, "I think today's the day," I said.

"What?" He said.

"Today is the day," I reiterated.

"Today's the day? For what...oh, my God!!!" He suddenly gasped when he saw my pointed look and secretive grin.

Celeste just chuckled.

"After we finish eating," I stated. I took another bite of my Rice Krispies.

He swallowed hard. "Are you - are you sure?" He whispered.

I nodded. I couldn't think of a more perfect time. Diana was right - we had no plans for the whole day. What else were we doing?

We finished our breakfast and we all tromped back up the stairs. The hallway was empty and so we didn't worry as we all filed back into the bedroom.

When the door had closed, we all sat down on the bed. Celeste grabbed my hands. "Molly," she said. "I'll just be honest. Anal can be messy. So that's why you'll need to do this next part," she said.

"Anal douche?!" I said in disbelief to her a few minutes later from the bathroom.

Celeste nodded. I glanced into the bedroom and looked at Robert on the bed. He was watching TV and already sporting and lightly stroking a huge hard on.

Celeste helped me prepare myself for Robert and after the douching and a quick lower-half body shower, I was ready to go.

"Here," Celeste murmured. She pulled down a see-through, ethereal white robe from her closet. "Slip this on. He'll go bananas!" She chuckled.

I emerged from the bathroom in nothing but the diaphanous white robe that hung slightly open in the front, and Robert absently dropped the TV remote onto the floor when he saw me. "Fuck my ass!" He squeaked.

"Nope. But you can fuck mine," I chuckled.

I stood in front of him in the flimsy robe. He slid his hands onto my hips and just looked up at me. He parted the robe further and slid his hands over my breasts. "My God," he whispered. "You look just like some kind of an X-rated angel!" He said.

Celeste watched as Robert urged me to spread my legs and to get on his lap facing him. I did and he immediately started kissing me. His hands went to my ass and one finger slipped low and tapped a couple times on my back door. "I can't believe you've agreed to do this," he whispered.

I just smiled. "Me either. But I'm excited," I said.

Robert helped me onto the bed. He slipped the robe from my shoulders and it fell to the edge of the bed, then slipped off onto the floor. Robert spent some time kissing my breasts and neck and finally my belly. "Lay down on your stomach," he eventually said.

I did, wondering if this was it, but he kissed slowly down my back and then parted my cheeks with his hands. Suddenly, I felt something wet and wiggly against my asshole. I shot an alarmed look at Celeste who just grinned at me. "Oh, he'll spend a long time just eating you, love. Just relax and enjoy."

And Robert did just that. It seemed his face was in my ass forever. Only after long minutes of some serious ass eating did he even want the lube. And when Celeste got it for him, he started with a single finger that slipped immediately inside.

"Celeste," I moaned as his finger moved in and out.

"You okay?" She whispered?

I nodded. "His finger feels so good!" I said.

By the time Robert tried two fingers, I was feeling tight all over. My nipples were pointy, and my muscles all felt like they were waiting for the starting gun.

Robert's fingers fucking into me made my body shake back and forth on the bed. I grinned up at Celeste. So far, so good.

"Hands and knees, Molly," Robert said.

I obeyed and once again Robert's tongue was at my hole. This time he was using it to stab at me. When it eventually did slip inside I cried out in pleasure.

"You're doing great," Celeste whispered, gently tugging on my nipples. "You've got this," she said.

"This feels...so good!" I whispered.

Celeste nodded.

"Okay, Molly. Are you ready?" Robert asked me. I felt him getting up on his knees behind me, his hard cock slapping gently against my thighs and buttocks.

I nodded. "Yes!" I whispered. I had never felt more ready.

I heard him lube up his magnificent cock, then I felt him drizzle some more lube onto my hole. Celeste reached around and rubbed it in for him, slipping her finger just inside my ass a couple of times. "She's ready for you, Robert," Celeste finally said, removing her finger.

I felt Robert's big head, then, at my entrance. I kept telling myself he was just like a plug, and that I had handled all five of them okay, I had thought.

Robert slowly pushed forward. "Push out, baby," he murmured deep and low. "Let me in," he said.

I did, and all of a sudden, his head slipped in. I jerked in surprise, my wide eyes going towards Celeste, because that was fast. Faster than I thought it would happen.

She nodded, and caressed my face with her fingers.

Robert pushed forward a little bit more, and more of him slid inside of me.

"Jesus, Celeste. I'm already half in," he said.

Celeste leaned down to kiss me.

Robert pushed in yet a little bit more. His cock was wider at the base than anywhere else and the fit started to get tight. I moaned in a little bit of pain.

"Breathe, Molly. Breathe," Celeste urged me. I looked into her eyes, panting.

Finally I felt Robert's pelvis. It was flush up against my buttocks. "I'm all in!" He said.

Celeste reached under me and she stroked my clit and she didn't stop. "Go slow, Robert," she urged.

Robert grunted his agreement and he slowly pulled backwards. He paused to put on more lube, then he was pushing back in.

I shivered from the intensity of it all. He was such a tight fit! And this felt so unbelievably dirty!

"I'm inside your ass, Molly. How does it feel?" He whispered.

I nodded. "It's good," I said. "It's nasty feeling, but it's so, so good!"

Robert pulled back, then pushed in again. Slowly, little by little, he worked up to where he was gently thrusting into me.

"God! Celeste!" I gasped.

"What, baby," she said. "You okay?"

I nodded, whining a little bit. "It's good!" I said again. "Real good!"

"You like it?" Robert asked me breathlessly.

I nodded for him.

"Really?" He asked.

I reached down to stroke my own clit with one hand, still nodding.

Finally Robert reached a good rhythm. My breasts shook underneath me with every thrust.

"I'm fucking your ass, Molly. This sweet, tight little ass of yours is getting fucked right now," he muttered.

I nodded as his thrusts became even more forceful. "Yeah. Fuck me, Robert!" I whispered.

Celeste turned on the magic wand and held it against my clit underneath me.

"Oh, Celeste!" I moaned.

Suddenly I was coming.

"Christ!" Robert exclaimed, as my ass throbbed hard around his dick.

"Robert!" I wailed. I couldn't believe how good this felt. Coming around his cock in my ass was so different than when I came with something inside my pussy. I came around nothing but empty space in my pussy, but my ass came trembling hard around Robert. I could feel my ass ring gripping him oh so tightly.

"This little sexy ass...little sexy hole...God, Molly, are you ready for my cum?"

I nodded.

"He's gonna fill you up. Are you ready?" Celeste asked me.

I nodded again.

Celeste's fingers started caressing all over my back as Robert then started fucking me with abandon. I moaned with each bottoming-out that he did. Robert pulled my cheeks apart from behind me. "I'm watching this tiny little asshole getting filled and fucked," he said.

The visual of that was almost more than I could stand. My hands extended in front of me on the bed. I grabbed a handful of sheets in both fists and I hung on for dear life as he pounded into me.

"I'm coming!" Robert finally said. "Get ready! Molly, I'm coming!"

And his thrusting got erratic. Robert panted a few times. His growl turned into a hoarse roar as he ground his hips into me, coming inside me with several long spurts.

He collapsed onto my back, and so I collapsed down onto the bed.

His cock was already softening inside of me. My clenching ass trembled as his cock eventually slipped out of me.

"Molly," Robert suddenly said. "Are you okay? Was I too rough?" He asked me, his hand caressing my side.

I chuckled underneath him. "No," I said, shaking my head.

Robert sat up and he pulled my ass cheeks apart. "Your hole is still open a bit," he murmured. Celeste drizzled some lube on it and Robert massaged it into my well-used hole. "It looks a bit pink," he said.

"It's because you were too rough with her at the end," Celeste said.

"Was I?" Robert asked, alarmed. "I tried to listen to her. The last thing I wanted to do was to hurt her!" he said.

I started laughing. "Robert! Celeste!" I said. "I'm okay!" I said.

"You are?" He asked me tentatively.

I nodded. "Yes. I'm more than okay," I said rolling over onto my back.

Robert shook his head. "Nope. Back on your stomach," he said.

I rolled my eyes and I rolled back over and I felt his tongue licking at my hole. "You're so pink here," he said.

"Mmmm," I said as his thumb rubbed over me. "That feels good," I said.

"Hands and knees," Celeste said. "Let me look," she said.

She traded spots with Robert and my hole now became hers. She rubbed it, penetrated it, stretched it, then pronounced it fine. "Looks pretty good, actually," Celeste said.

I gasped when I felt the first drops of cum leaking out of me. I didn't think about it doing that from my back door.

"You're still gaping a little," Celeste chuckled, when I asked about it. "You'll tighten back up in a bit. Meanwhile, Robert's seed is going to find where gravity is strongest and it'll move in that direction," she said.

I just chuckled, rolling back onto my back. Robert collapsed down on top of me with a hug. "Molly," he murmured. "Thank you. What an amazing gift!" He said.

I laid my palm against his cheek. "Robert," I just said.

Celeste laid down on her side beside me and her hands caressed over both of our bodies.

We were all silent for several minutes.

"Was it..." I began.

"Yes," Robert quickly finished. "It was everything I had hoped it would be," he said, grinning.

"We'll be doing that again," I said, wrapping my arms tightly around Robert.

"We will?" He asked me hopefully.

I nodded. "Yes. Yes, Jackson Browne, we will!" I answered.

Robert smiled.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Though it was early September and past Labor Day, it was a hot weekend and the Harris' pool was still open. Diana and LC had disappeared to hang out with friends. But the three of us were outside enjoying the day.

Robert floated on his back in the deep end. I sat on the steps in the shallow end, and Celeste sat next to me reading bridal magazines with her feet dangling in the water.

"How's your bottom, love," Celeste absently asked me.

I shifted from one cheek to the other. "I feel okay," I said. "A little sore," I said.

Robert swam up to me. "Sore, you say?" He asked.

I nodded. "Well, have you seen the size of your dick?" I chuckled.

He barked out a laugh.

"Anything that big going into that tight a hole is going to leave a mark," I said.

"I just hope you're okay," he said.

I nodded. "I told you upstairs. I'm fine!" I splashed him gently with my foot but he caught and grabbed it and started tickling it.

I started laughing and screaming too, because nobody touched my feet and got away with it; I was extremely ticklish.

Celeste laughed as Robert and I horsed around in the shallow end. Finally I ended up with my legs wrapped around Robert's waist, our arms around each other, with his tongue down my throat.

We kissed deeply until we heard a gruff voice call out: "Harris? Harris, are you out here?"

Quickly I broke away from Robert and walked back towards the pool steps.

"Yes?" Robert said as their neighbor walked around their house and into their yard and right up to their pool.

"Hey, all!" The man said, waving. "Diana, you changed your hair!" He said to me.

"No, this isn't Diana. This is Molly, our exchange student for the semester," Celeste said. "Molly, this is John Patton, our neighbor.

John put his palms together like he was praying and bent slightly at the waist. "Guten Tag," he said.

I chuckled. "Hey," I said, waving.

The neighbor looked at me quizzically. "Where is she from?" He asked Robert.

"Minnesota," I answered.

We all laughed, leaving John still looking confused.

"It was an in-country exchange student program," Celeste said. "So she's not from too far away."

"Oh!" Their neighbor said. "I didn't know they even had those!" He said. "Have you ever been to the Dells? They're gorgeous," he said.

I nodded. "They're in Wisconsin, but sure," I replied.

He grinned at me. "Well, it's nice to meet you," he said.

"You too!" I said.

"Harris," he said, now looking at Robert. "Did you go to the HOA meeting this past Wednesday night?" He asked.

Robert blanched. "No. I forgot all about it," he said.

I grinned. Probably it was because he was buried too far up into my pussy, I thought.

"They're wanting to come down hard on these Bradford pear trees the subdivision planted. Evidently they grow fast and they're brittle trees and when they get big they break when the wind blows," John said, rolling his eyes. "I'll believe it when I see it."

Robert nodded. "Yeah, I was going to go hear what all the fuss was about but missed it," he said.

John just shrugged. "Oh, well. Maybe next month it'll come up again. I tried to be there but church got in the way," he said. "Choir practice and all," he said.

"I understand," Robert nodded.

"Well, enjoy your swim. My pool gets closed later this month. There won't be too many more nice days to enjoy it!" He said.

"Alright! That's true! Nice talking to you!" Robert said.

John shot me a strange look before he turned away towards his house. Had he seen me and Robert kissing, I wondered? Surely not!

I shrugged off that thought as Robert started tickling me again.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Later that evening after I had dumped out my school bag and had packed my overnight gear into it, I sat in Robert and Celeste's room on their bed with them.

"This is weird," I said.

"I know this is just for a night," Robert said. "But I don't want you to go," he told me. Celeste just grinned at me sadly.

"I know. I don't want to go either. I can't imagine where I'll be sleeping will be any more comfortable than in your bed," I said. "And I sure won't be sleeping with two people as sexy as you guys," I said.

Celeste chuckled. Then she sighed and put her finger under my chin as she tipped my face up. She dropped a sweet kiss on my lips. "One night away. We can all survive it," she said.

"But I'll miss Robert making breakfast tomorrow," I said sadly.

Robert shrugged. "I'll save a bunch of bacon for you," he said with a smirk.

"Gross!" I laughed, giving him a playful slap.

"Pull your pants down," he abruptly said.

"What? They're going to be here soon!" I said.

But Robert just grinned. "Do it."

So I pulled my shorts down and Robert spread my legs and pulled the crotch of my panties to the side. He put his nose right up to my pussy and inhaled deeply. Then he stuck his tongue in my slit and he buried his face there.

"Robert! What are you doing?!" I gasped.

His tongue rooted around inside my slit for a bit and then he sat back up and grinned. "There. Now whenever I kiss Celeste tonight, she and I will still taste you," he said. "It'll be like you're still here," he said.

"Oh!" I said, kissing Robert and tasting myself. He immediately dove back down to get more of my flavor on his lips.

Celeste kissed me deeply as Robert licked at me.

Suddenly the doorbell rang loudly.

"Oh no!" I sat up quickly.

"Molly! Belinda is here!" Diana yelled up from the bottom of the steps a few seconds later.

I frantically rolled off the bed and pulled my shorts back on.

Robert and Celeste both grabbed a hand. "Have fun. Be good. See you tomorrow morning," Robert said.

"Bye!" I waved, and I darted out the door and down the stairs.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

End of Part 2

pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers
1...345678