The Exchange Student Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers

"Oh, you don't know just how much of a piece of ass she is to Dad," Diana said coldly. "I read her diary. It seems like her ass is the only reason why she's here," she said.

I scooted my chair back loudly. The tears had started forming in my eyes and my vision was blurry. But I didn't want to be sitting at the table when the tears started to fall. So I got up and quickly headed for the stairs.

Once in my room I paced around not knowing what to do with myself. The tears were falling harder.

A soft knock on the door that I was sure was Celeste made my crying turn into sobbing.

But when my door opened, it wasn't Celeste at all.

It was LC.

I turned away from him so he couldn't see my red face. "Look," he said from the doorway. "I don't care what you guys get up to," he said. "Do I agree with it? In theory I believe adults should be able to enter into any kind of sexual relationship they want. Do I want my parents involved in freaky sex shit? Not really. And I sure as fuck don't want to know about it. But I can't control what they do any more than Diana can. And if they want to do their freaky sex stuff with you, then I guess I'll have to accept it. I won't like it. But I'll accept it," he said.

I sniffled, but did not turn around. When I nodded, I then heard my door gently close.

Almost immediately there was another knock on my door. It slowly opened and when I glanced that way I saw that it was Robert. He came into my room and shut the door behind him.

"Molly. I need to tell you that you are not just 'a piece of ass' to me, as LC so elegantly put it," he said. "Just because Celeste and I aren't divorcing over you doesn't mean that we don't...well, hell, I might as well just say it..."

He paused, then said: "I love you, Molly."

I looked at Robert through my tears. "What did you just say?" I asked him, very much surprised.

"I said that I love you,'' he repeated.

"Robert!" I said. His words had shocked me as well as thrilled me.

He shook his head. "It's true. And I know Celeste feels the same way because we've talked about it," he said. "And even if this..." he paused, "butt stuff doesn't work out," he grinned, "it won't change the way we feel about you."

"Robert!" I said again, more tears falling.

He nodded. "I love you," he said. "And you're not going anywhere," he added. "I mean, unless you want to. We're not holding you against your will, are we? Oh, God. I hope not," Robert rambled.

I reached up and put my hands on his shoulders and I looked into his brown eyes. "Robert," I simply said sweetly.

And he leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him back, and a fire started in that kiss. We sat down on the bed and our hands roamed all over. He put his hands under my pajama top and held my bare breasts.

The knock on the door wasn't unexpected, and Celeste peeked in. When she saw our embrace she came into my room and also sat on the bed.

"I'm sorry, Celeste, but I told her. I figured it needed to get out sooner rather than later," he said.

Celeste reached out and hugged us both.

"Is it true, Celeste? That you love me too?" I asked her.

Celeste's tears started to fall and she said, "yes, Molly. I love you too. So much," she added.

Celeste and I kissed each other deeply. Her hands joined Robert's under my pajama shirt and before I knew it, it was on the floor.

The couple laid me backwards on my bed and they tugged my panties off. Celeste licked two fingers with a smile and slid them inside of me.

"This is my little pussy," Celeste said, her fingers so very deep inside of me.

I chuckled.

"It's my pussy too," Robert said. It was a tight fit, but Robert licked and then slid two of his fingers inside me alongside his wife's.

I gasped at the sensation of so many fingers probing me at the same time. It was so unexpected that it made me chuckle. "I think I might love you guys too," I whispered.

Robert leaned down and kissed me. I felt the fingers leave my body and then I felt Celeste's mouth on my clit. I felt absolutely surrounded by this couple. I knew then that they would protect me no matter what.

Celeste put her fingers back inside of me and licked me as Robert and I kissed.

"I wanna fuck you so bad," Robert mumbled.

Celeste was instantly there. "You fuck her and I'll kiss her," she said.

Robert didn't need to be told twice. He slid between my legs and entered me, filling me up. Celeste went down to kiss me and I shook my head. "I want to kiss your pussy," I said. "Climb up on me," I added.

And Celeste did. I looked up her pretty torso into her blue eyes while I sucked on her delicious clit as Robert fucked slowly into me.

Was it perverted? Was it depraved? I didn't feel either of those things. I felt nothing but love from two of the most important people in my life.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Monday, September 2, 1991 - Labor Day

Everybody had the Labor Day holiday off. The twins stayed at home while Robert and Celeste and I ran an errand.

There was a little art museum downtown by the courthouse. We stopped by so that Celeste could have a talk with the owner. Celeste had set up a booth this past summer at the town's Freedom Festival and had sold some of her watercolors and pottery pieces. The owner of the art museum had been browsing at the festival and had been impressed with Celeste's work. He had told her to stop by sometime and they would discuss the possibility of having some of her work displayed there.

"I'm so nervous!" Celeste said in the car ride down.

"Your work is beautiful, baby," Robert said. "Small wonder they want to showcase your stuff!" He said.

"I haven't seen any of your work yet, Celeste," I said.

She turned to look at me in the back seat and she flushed. "Well, it's very personal to me. Every piece has a little part of my soul in it, so I view my art pieces as being parts of me. It's hard to show stuff like that off sometimes," she said.

Robert grinned. "Well, get ready to part with some of your 'parts', he said, "as all that stuff on display is also for sale," he said.

Celeste grinned nervously. "I know."

When we arrived at the art museum Celeste got a big box out of the back of the car. "Here, Molly," she said, sitting the box back down in the back of the van. "Before we go in, have a look," she said.

I picked up a beautiful thrown clay mug and a gorgeous clay bowl and a clay vase. She'd used bright, vivid paint colors on her pieces and they looked quirky and fun and I just knew they'd sell like hotcakes.

"Wow, Celeste," I breathed. "These are absolutely beautiful!" I told her.

Next I thumbed through her watercolor paintings she had brought. They were all done on 8.5 by 10 sized canvases, and there were 6 paintings.

Celeste was an exceptional artist. She had two paintings each of Diana and LC, and a painting of Robert standing partially sideways in the nude. I blinked when I saw it, but it was undoubtedly him. She had not painted his face clearly so the man could have been anybody to an untrained eye. But I recognized the way he was standing as pure Robert, even down to the way his cock hung.

"Wow," I gasped. "This is stunning," I said.

Robert looked over my shoulder and he laughed. "Oh yeah. I call that one 'Limp Dick'," he chuckled.

Celeste playfully slapped his arm. "It's a perfect representation of you," she muttered.

I nodded. "Yes, Robert. It is. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," I whispered.

Then the last painting was of a woman. She was on a bed naked with her legs widely spread and her pussy was on display. I did a double take, because though again, the face wasn't painted clear enough to recognize the model, I had a hunch that it was a painting of me.

"Is this...?" I asked her.

Celeste nodded. "That's you," she said. "Yes. I hope you don't mind...?" She then asked, a little unsure.

I just sucked in a breath. "It's gorgeous," I said. "I can't believe you painted me," I said.

Celeste just grinned. "I only paint the things that I love," she said softly.

I felt a couple tears form in my eyes and I wiped them away. "Thank you," I whispered. "I don't know how you did it but it's absolutely perfect," I said.

Celeste grinned. "There's more paintings like that at home," she said. "I'll show you sometime," she told me.

I just nodded, smiling like a fool. "Thank you," I said.

"You're welcome, baby," she said.

We walked into the art museum and a man in his mid 30's with brown slicked back hair stood up from a desk by the door to greet us. He held the door open for Celeste who was carrying her box. "Celeste Harris! I wondered when I was going to see you again!" The man said.

"Sorry it's taken me so long, Pete," she said. "I was working on some new paintings and wanted to get them finished so I could bring them in," she said. "Oh, and everybody, this is Peter Stanley. Pete, this is my husband Robert and our exchange student for the semester, Molly," Celeste said.

"Hi!" Pete said. "Nice to meet you both," he said. "Did you bring some goodies for me?" Pete asked, glancing at the box Celeste held.

"I did!" She said.

"Well, let me put it down on my desk here," he said, taking the box from Celeste. "And I'll have a little look-see," he said.

We all stood around as Pete picked up each piece of pottery and examined it. "Boy, these are just beautiful!" Pete said. "I definitely think we want these," he said. "You have more of those at home?"

Celeste nodded. "I sure do. I can even make entire place settings," she said.

"Oh, wow," Pete said. "That will go over great here!" He said.

Then he thumbed through the paintings. "Wow, Celeste. These are just beautiful. But...and I hate to say it, but the nudes, though they are awesome paintings...well, they might be a little risqué for my little small town art museum here," he said with a chuckle. "But can you part with the other four?" He asked.

Celeste nodded. "Those are paintings of my kids, Diana and LC," she said.

LC's paintings were of him shooting a basketball into a net from the free throw line. The other painting was of his face smiling widely.

Diana's paintings were of her looking studious and studying. She had a pencil in her mouth as she read from a schoolbook. Her other painting was just of her face and that image of her looked like someone had just told her the funniest joke she'd ever heard and she had just burst out laughing. It was a very cute painting of her.

"Excellent!" Peter said. He took the four paintings and the pottery. "Bring me in some more pottery when you have it. And more paintings too, by the way," he said. "As long as everybody in the paintings is clothed," he chuckled.

We all grinned.

"Will do!" Celeste said.

We filed back out to the van and we all got inside.

"Celeste," I began, "do you think I could keep those two nude paintings?" I asked softly.

Celeste turned in her seat to look at me. Robert started backing the van out and she grinned widely. "Of course you can keep them, Molly. It means a lot to me that you want them!"

"You want to keep 'Limp Dick'?" Robert chuckled.

I laughed too. "Robert, you're a grower and a shower," I said. "You have nothing to be ashamed about in that painting," I said.

Robert just grinned.

When we got home I took both of the paintings to my bedroom. I quickly hid them inside one of my empty suitcases for safe keeping.

I knew I would treasure them always.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

"You're not riding in the car tomorrow to school with me and LC!" Diana protested later.

"Then how's she gonna get to school?" LC asked his sister.

Diana shrugged. "I don't know or care," she said. "Molly can just take the stinky school bus!"

Robert shook his head. We were eating dinner in the kitchen. "Diana," he said. "First of all, there's a new rule. No more talking bad about Molly. She is our guest -"

Diana loudly cleared her throat.

"She is our guest," Robert finished. "And I will not stand by while you or LC or anybody else talks bad about her. Am I making myself clear?"

"But Dad -"

"No, Diana. This is nonnegotiable."

"School is going to be a nightmare," Diana muttered.

"Diana?" Robert began, "listen to me for a second," he said. "Who all knows about this?"

"Who all knows about what?" She asked.

"This!" He said, indicating those of us involved in the threesome. "Who all knows?"

"I haven't told anybody," she said.

LC remained quiet.

"Then you have the power, kiddo. The more people you tell, the more it'll get around and you'll be talked about. If you don't tell anyone, nobody will even know."

"Well, okay, I did tell Abby," she softly admitted.

LC laughed. "Well, in that case you might as well broadcast it from the school's radio station," he said. "Abby can't keep a secret."

"Oh, she can too!"

"Oh, no she can't! Remember? You once told her you had a crush on that Michael Smith kid. She not only told everybody you liked him, but then she 'stole' him right out from under you and they were a couple and then you had nobody. Remember that?"

"Yeah, well she apologized for that!" Diana said. "And besides, that was in junior high."

"No it wasn't. It was at the very end of our freshman year," LC said dryly.

"Anyway, your father has a point," Celeste said. "The more people you tell, the worse it could be. So if everybody keeps their mouths closed it won't even be an issue."

"Yeah, well, Diana's already floated that boat," LC said with a chuckle.

"Oh, really? And you said you suspected this was going on for a while? Who have you told?" Diana asked.

LC flushed pink. "The guys," he said.

"Jesus Christ," I said, my head in my hands.

"Oh, those stoners? They can't remember their addresses let alone anything else. Maybe that won't even be an issue," Diana said.

Robert blinked. "Well, we've got to close ranks, soldiers," he said. "Circle the wagons, so to speak. You protect the other members of this family and you ultimately protect yourself."

Diana snorted. "Whatever."

"Let's all shake on it," Robert said. He put his hand palm down on the table and Celeste put her hand on top of his. LC placed his hand on Celeste's and Diana rolled her eyes.

"Come on, Diana. It's a family handshake," Robert said.

"Dad, you used to do this with us when we were little and we wanted ice cream and you made us swear and shake on it not to tell Mom," she said.

"What?!" Celeste said. It was obvious she'd never heard that story before.

Robert chuckled. "Well, we can do it again now that you're all adults. It's more meaningful now, anyway. There's a lot more at stake here now than just ice cream and Mom's wrath," he said.

Celeste rolled her eyes as Diana put her hand on the pile.

"We need you too, Molly," Robert said.

"Me too? Okay," I said, and I placed my hand on top of all the other hands.

"One, two, three!" Robert shouted.

"HARRIS FAMILY, GO!" They all exclaimed.

Everybody but me had shouted. I looked around a little confused.

"Oh, yeah, Molly. It's 'Harris Family Go' on three," Robert said.

I grinned. "Yeah. I got that."

Robert smiled at me. "Ok, let's do it again. One, two, three!"

"HARRIS FAMILY, GO!"

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Tuesday, September 3, 1991

I was nervous that next morning. And boy was I up early, but school didn't start until 8:05am. That explained why Diana and LC got home from school at 3:30pm every day except for Wednesdays when they got home an hour later because Wednesdays were club days.

I was in the bathroom doing my makeup when Diana barged in. "I need to brush my teeth," she said, and she reached around me and grabbed the toothpaste.

I scooted over a little to give her more room at the sink.

"Why aren't you in Mom and Dad's bathroom?" Diana asked.

I shrugged. "All my stuff is in here," I said.

Diana huffed. "Well, ask if you can move in there. You're crowding me," she said.

I stared at Diana but didn't say anything. I took my makeup and I knocked on Celeste's and Robert's door.

Celeste peeked out and smiled widely when she saw it was me.

"Diana says I'm crowding her," I said with an eye roll. "Can I use your sink?" I asked.

"Of course!" Celeste said. I walked in and she closed the door behind me. Suddenly I found myself being pushed backwards and pinned up against the door. Celeste reached her hands inside my sweatshirt and felt me up.

I chuckled. "Is morning your horny time?" I asked her.

She laughed. "You're my horny time," she said.

Robert heard us laughing and came into the bedroom. He had a towel wrapped around his waist and half of his face was covered with shaving cream. In his right hand was a razor.

"Oh, hey, Molly," he said. "Everything okay?" He asked.

I nodded but it was what he was doing that caught my attention. "Ooh, you're shaving! I wanna watch!" I said.

Robert grinned and shrugged and I followed him back into the bathroom.

It was fascinating how he lined up the razor and slowly dragged it down his face. I watched him shave under his nose and around his chin. When he got to his neck it looked rather dangerous.

"Do you ever cut yourself?" I asked.

He shrugged and rinsed off the razor. "Sometimes. But when you've been shaving for as long as I have you get pretty good at it," he chuckled.

I sighed. "You're so damned sexy," I said.

He glanced at me like I was insane. "What?"

"You! Standing here with your bath towel around your waist and shaving like that. It's sexy!"

"No, it's not," he scoffed.

"Oh, it so is," I said.

"Next I'll put my deodorant on. Will that be sexy too?" He asked me with a smirk.

"It quite possibly might be," I said with a chuckle.

When he was done shaving and had wiped the errant blobs of shaving cream off of his earlobes, I slid my hands up his chest and onto his neck. It was as smooth as the rest of his face. It felt amazing.

"Now you touching me like that? That's sexy," he said.

"But see, I'm only touching you because you were shaving. See how that works?" I laughed.

Robert laughed too and sprayed on his deodorant. Then he undid his towel. He hung it up on the bathroom towel rack and walked bare assed naked into the bedroom and didn't stop until he came to his underwear drawer. Like a puppy, I followed him.

I patted his ass as he searched around in his drawer for a clean pair. Celeste watched us and just laughed.

"She thinks me shaving is sexy!" Robert said to Celeste.

She nodded. "And she'd be right!" She said.

Robert looked confused. "You think it's sexy too?" He asked.

"Damn right I do. It's sexy, watching a man get ready for the day," she said.

Robert shrugged. "Huh. Women are weird."

Celeste and I cracked up laughing.

There was a pounding on the door. "Molly! We're getting into the car!"

"Ooh," I said. "Gotta run!" I grabbed Celeste and planted a big, fat, wet kiss on her mouth. Then I did the same thing to Robert. "Bye, you two. See you tonight!" I said.

"Good luck today!" Celeste called after me. "But according to my cards, you won't need it. Just be yourself and try to have a good time!"

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

The new Warnock Central High School sat back from the street on a plot of rolling land close to the outskirts of town. The school only had around 500 students so it was rather small as high schools went.

But it was a brand new school, only in its third year of use. The old high school, where Robert and Celeste had attended, and where Diana and LC had gone their freshman year, was up the same street and was still standing. Built in 1923, a three-story brick building with a wooden frame, it was a fire hazard. But the townspeople were too attached to the old building to tear it down. So it sat beautiful but vacant and starting to crumble and decay.

"Nobody can decide what to do with it," Robert had told me on one occasion. "Tearing it down makes the most sense because it is a horrible fire hazard. It has a wooden frame. If it had ever caught fire during school hours, the whole high school population of our town would have burned. That would have been a terrible tragedy, of course. As long as it stands, I think the community holds some classes there sometimes now just on the main floor. But again, it's not a safe building.

pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers
1...345678