The Exchange Student Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's so funny about that?" LC asked.

"You've never even held a condom, let alone had a girlfriend to use one on!"

"So what? Like you've used one either?" He said.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

The party was at an upscale two story house a decent fifteen minutes away. It looked like a plantation house. It was big and white and had a big front porch with several columns and a huge chandelier strung above the door outside.

Music spilled out of the front door when it opened. It was Londonbeat's "I've Been Thinking About You", and it was accompanied by a boy who stumbled around, nearly fell down the front steps, and puked in the nearby bushes.

"Oh, God!" I said. "So much for staying away from underage drinking," I said.

Diana shrugged. "Just as long as we don't do it. And if you hear sirens? Scatter into the field behind the house. Meet back at the car when everything dies down."

I laughed, but the look Diana shot me told me she was serious. But what did I know? I'd never been allowed to attend birthday parties, let alone parties like this one.

We made our way up the steps and into the cacophony that was a Saturday night house party.

"Hey, girls," a good-looking guy said. He sidled up to us holding a red cup with something yellow inside of it.

"Zander!" Diana said. "Hi! Hey, Molly, this is Zander, the pass receiver on our football team. Zander, this is Molly, our exchange student."

Zander brightened, took my hand and kissed the back of it and said: "Parlez-vous anglais?"

I laughed out loud. "Yes. I do speak English!"

Zander flushed. "Damn. I think I got it mixed up again," he said with a grin.

"That's ok. I took French too."

"Oh, I don't really know any French. I have a book at home that's called Getting Girls for Dummies. It says you have to know some phrases in other languages. I guess girls find it sexy?" He asked.

"Use 'je cherche un petit ami'. Girls will fall over you for using that one," I told him. "Especially the French babes," I said.

Zander had me say the phrase a couple times and he repeated it so he wouldn't forget it. "Oh! Excellent! Thank you!" And Zander went off into the crowd to use his new-found phrase.

"Molly! What did you just tell him?" Diana asked when Zander had walked away.

"Yeah," LC echoed. "What phrase gets girls to fall over themselves for a guy?"

I laughed. "Translated? He's going to be telling everybody that he needs a boyfriend," I said.

Diana and LC just looked at me and then they both cracked up laughing.

We wandered further into the house. The living room full of antique furniture was now an impromptu dance floor. People crowded in the kitchen. There were open bags of chips all over the place and bottles and cans of booze all over the counters. Talk was lively, though. The smell of alcohol permeated the air.

Hoards of people were climbing up the stairs, and just as many were coming back down.

We spied a set of stairs that led down into a basement. We checked it out and several senior boys were playing pool and table soccer and table hockey down there. The TV was on and it was playing a lively porno.

"Yikes!" Diana said, averting her eyes. We quickly came back upstairs.

There were people at the dining room table smoking something that smelled very skunky. "There's my crowd!" LC said. He high-fived a couple of the boys and pulled up an empty chair.

"He smokes?"

"It's just marijuana," Diana said. "It's not even addictive."

"Marijuana?! The gateway drug?!" I squeaked.

Diana rolled her eyes. "I've smoked it before. It made me relaxed and gave me the munchies. No big deal. You don't see me snorting coke or shooting up heroin, do you?"

"Well, no, but..."

"Anyway," Diana said. "There's probably just bedrooms upstairs. People screwing in the rooms. Let's check out the backyard."

We went out the back door and walked into what looked like a wonderland. Fairy lights were strung up everywhere. There was a pool three times the size of Celeste's and Robert's, with a grotto and a waterfall, and there were floating lights in the pool that changed colors.

It was the pool, though, that had our attention.

"Are they...?" I asked.

"Definitely not," Diana said. "But on second thought..." her words trailed off as a naked classmate ran by us, caught a colorful beach ball that somebody had thrown at him, and did a front flip into the deep end of the pool.

"Skinny dipping!" I exclaimed.

Diana chuckled. "Yep. Looks like it!" She said.

"Suits are optional, girls! Feel like getting a little wild tonight?" Said a voice.

We turned around and there stood another very attractive guy. He had a girl on his arm and she was smoking a cigarette and blowing the smoke out into the night air.

I caught the acrid whiff of her cigarette and scrunched up my nose.

"Hi, Dirk! Hi Polly!" Diana said.

"Hey...aren't you a senior?" Polly said, pointing her cigarette at Diana. "And I don't know who you are," she said, looking at me suspiciously.

"This is Molly, our exchange student. She starts school on Tuesday", Diana said.

"Whatever," Polly said.

"Don't listen to her...she's high or something. She took a pill off of somebody and now she's not acting right," Dirk said. He then turned his gaze to me. "WHERE ARE YOU FROM?" Dirk asked, loudly and slowly.

I chuckled. "Minn-eh-so-tah," I said back to him.

"That's...that's not a country, is it?" He asked.

"No!" I said, laughing. "It's a state."

"Well, WELCOME TO AMERICA," he said again, slowly and loudly.

I raised my eyebrows. "Thanks?" I said.

Dirk gave me a salute and he and Polly walked away.

"Okay, so he's not the brightest light bulb in the box. But he means well," Diana chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. "He's dumb enough to throw this party while his parents are gone. They're going to find their antique living room furniture in the pool come morning, I just know it," I said.

Diana nodded. "You know, you might be right," she said. "Can you imagine what my parents would do if I threw a party like this one?" Diana asked.

I chuckled. "Your dad would be furious!" I said.

"Yeah," Diana agreed.

I'd seen first hand Robert's "fire" just before we'd left the house. It had always been there in his desire. I decided I probably wouldn't want to see it in anger.

Suddenly we heard the shrill 'woop-woop' of a police car.

"Jesus Christ!" Diana squeaked. "Scatter!"

I never in my life thought I'd see naked kids exit the pool as fast as these did. Behind the house was a cornfield, and kids both naked and clothed took off for the corn stalks.

I felt like an idiot, running for the corn, but what else could I do?

I lost Diana in the rows almost immediately. I ran into the field a little ways and I crouched down. I could still hear footfalls as kids ran deeper and deeper into the tall green corn stalks.

This was crazy! How long was I going to have to hide out here? I had no idea.

I didn't get really scared until I saw the flashlights coming. The cornfield was not a barrier, it turned out, and the few cops that had responded on the scene started to walk into the field.

My heart thudded maddeningly fast. It echoed in my ears. I tried to quiet my breathing down into nothing but I wasn't doing a very good job.

"Here's a kid," I heard a cop say. "And he's naked!"

I kept hearing kids getting plucked out of the cornfield left and right, so I made my way a little further into the field.

I crouched down again and stared up into the sky, trying to keep my mouth closed and not thinking of the night bugs that were buzzing and/or crawling around me. The night was clear and relatively dark and I could see the stars pretty clearly. I picked out the Big Dipper and drew an imaginary line from the two edge stars in the Big Dipper that would point to Polaris, the North Star, and I stared at it. At least I knew where North was. In case I had to retreat further into the dark cornfield, I could probably use the stars to find my way out. Probably.

Some 45 minutes later the cops were wrapping up their call. Their flashing lights stopped spinning in the darkness and the four police cruisers drove away with their mostly naked charges tucked inside.

High school kids then started emerging slowly from between the stalks of corn, some clothed, some not. Those who were not clothed and had been wet to begin with had stuttering walks and chattering teeth as the night had gotten a bit breezy and cool.

Diana and I about collided as we both emerged from the field. "There you are!" She said.

"Yeah," I grinned. "I about thought I'd lost you!" I said.

"Have you seen LC?"

I shook my head. He wasn't near any of the cornstalks I had been hanging out with.

We gingerly went back into the house. Vanilla Ice's song "Ice Ice Baby" was playing, though the cops must have been the ones who had turned the music way down.

From the living room windows we could see the kids who were naked as they busily tugged on their clothes out by the pool.

We left the living room and we checked the house's mostly empty rooms, but LC was nowhere to be found in any of them.

"Maybe he left with his friends to go out to The Barn?" Diana said.

I shrugged. I had no idea where LC would go or not go.

Diana and I got into the twins' shared car and pulled out onto the dark, gravel, country road.

"I suppose we should drive out to The Barn to see if he's there?"

I shrugged. "Might as well. I guess if he was arrested instead, your parents will be getting a phone call."

Diana looked at me and scrunched up her nose. "Surely he got away. Just like we did," Diana said. "Hi five!" She said, holding her hand up towards me.

I smacked her hand with mine, grinning like an idiot. It seems like evading the police was a skill I didn't even know I possessed. I wondered if that would translate well onto a resume?

We drove through the dark country a little while longer and pretty soon I saw looming, because it was blocking out a whole section of stars, what was affectionately called 'The Barn'. There were a few other cars parked there so we knew there were people inside.

"Aha. Okay, just sit tight. I'll be right back," Diana said.

I glanced at her wide eyed. "Oh, no! You're not leaving me here! Do you know how many horror movies get started out this way? The girl left in the car always gets killed first!" I said.

Diana scoffed. "That's only if you're wearing high heels. You have on flat sandals, so you're safe."

We both cracked up laughing.

But still, I followed Diana as we stumbled down the dark gravel driveway that led to the entrance. I got a small, sharp rock caught in my sandal that I inadvertently stepped on, and I let fly a few curse words as I kicked it out.

"Dude!" We suddenly heard coming from inside of the structure. "I think I can smell shapes!" Then there was raucous male laughter that floated to us on the cool night air.

Once we got inside, we could see a group of males laying on the ground around a kerosene lantern. There were beer cans scattered around them.

My eyes grew big when I saw just who was there.

"Dirk?!" Diana said. "Zander?!"

"Hey, pretty lady!" Dirk said. His eyes were half closed. He was holding a blunt. "You should try this shit! Your brother always has the best stuff!"

"Oh my God!" I said. "LC is a dealer?!" I squeaked.

Diana looked just as surprised as I was. "LC! You said you were quitting all of that!" She said.

"Hey, Sis! Nah, that's just what I promised Dad. But I was never going to do it," he said.

"Jesus," Diana said. "Then what was all that drug rehab for?" She asked him.

LC just laughed long and loud.

"I'm not staying here for this," Diana said. "Come on," she said. I followed Diana back to her car. "I ought to call the police on them when we get home," she said. "Only problem with that is that Dirk and Zander are there. If I call the cops...there goes the football team."

"LC's been to rehab?" I asked.

Diana nodded. "Yeah. Last year. He got into some bad shit. I thought he was over it. But I guess not," she said.

By this time we were back in the car. Diana turned the key and the engine turned over. She backed out onto the gravel country road and we headed for home.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

When we got home the house was completely dark. It was after midnight and evidently Celeste and Robert had already gone to bed. I thought that was strange given that Robert had been so hot to trot for me earlier in the evening.

I came into my bedroom and I found a note on my bed that Repeat, my stuffed bear was holding. It said:

~Celeste and I want to see you. Come see us before you go to bed.

I grinned. Well, maybe Robert hadn't forgotten me after all.

"I'm going to get a shower if that's okay," Diana said quietly, poking her head into my room.

I quickly wadded up the note. "Yeah, that's okay," I said.

"Oh, and don't wake up my parents. They'll get super cranky if you do!" She said.

I grinned. "Wouldn't dream of it," I said.

When I heard the hallway bathroom shower turn on, I snuck down the hallway and stood outside of Robert and Celeste's dark bedroom. I knocked softly. The door knob turned when I tried it, so I entered, and closed it behind me.

"You guys awake?" I whispered.

Robert was suddenly right there in front of me. "You got my note?" He said.

I grinned in the dark. "Obviously," I said.

"It's dark and I can't see very well," he said. "Are you still wearing what you were wearing to the party?" He asked darkly.

I nodded. "Yeah," I said.

Suddenly there was light in the bedroom. Celeste was over by the dresser and she lit a single candle. It was just enough light for us to see by.

Celeste was in a pair of pajama shorts and a pajama shirt. Robert was in pajama pants but he was shirtless. His dark nipples looked positively delectable.

"He's not stopped talking about you since you left," Celeste said, grinning.

Robert sighed, looking a little sheepish. "Can you blame me? Jesus! She went off to that party looking like a present tied up with a big red bow on it. How was I supposed to ignore that?"

Celeste chuckled. "He's nursed a hard on ever since," she said.

"Really?" I asked.

Robert nodded. "Yeah. Really."

"Well, I'm here now," I said. "How do you want me?"

Robert grinned. "Face down, ass up for starters. Let me check your plug," he said.

I climbed onto their California king-sized bed and, while I was on my knees, tugged down my jeans and panties. Then, I assumed the position.

I felt Robert climb up on the bed behind me. "My God," he said in awe. "I can't believe you're still wearing this," he said, tugging on the plug's base.

"I'm doing it for you," I said.

"I know," he said. "But I hope...I hope you'll like it too," he said.

I shrugged. "We'll see, I guess!" I said.

Robert pulled slowly but firmly on the base and with a yelp from me, the big plug slipped free.

"I know it's a tight fit," Robert murmured. He slowly pushed it back in and deliberately stopped when the biggest part of the plug tried to gain entrance.

"Ungh," I said, taking deep breaths as he held the plug there.

Finally Robert gave the plug a push and it went all the way back in.

I exhaled noisily. "Can I make a suggestion?" I asked.

"What?" Robert said.

"I'd like to taste Celeste again," I said.

"Oh, fuck me, yes!" Robert said.

Celeste chuckled and got on the bed.

I slipped my panties and jeans off my legs and crawled over to her. She was now lying with her head on a pillow.

I felt Robert's lips leaving gentle kisses on my ass. Then he slid two fingers deep into my dark heat. "Eat out my wife all you want. But I'm going to finger you while you do it," he said.

"Deal," I said.

I crawled up Celeste's legs and kissed her deeply. "I want to taste you again. Will you let me do that?" I asked her.

"Oh, dear heart," she said. She grinned and simply nodded.

"I've never said anything before, but, Celeste, you are so pretty," I said, running a few fingers along her jawline.

"Oh?" She said with another grin.

I nodded. "Yeah. All that long, blonde hair you have and those big blue eyes. You're gorgeous," I murmured.

She blushed as she placed her palm on the side of my face. "Aren't you sweet?" She said.

I lifted her pajama shirt up to her neck and saw that she was braless. "Your breasts! They're just begging me to touch them!"

"Please," Celeste said.

I grinned, looked into her eyes, and leaned down and took a nipple into my mouth.

Celeste arched her back and moaned softly.

"Feel good?" I asked her.

She nodded. "Absolutely!"

I thumbed the nipple I wasn't sucking, and it too peaked tall and hard.

She helped me take off her top, and I just looked at her lying there. She was so beautiful and she was half naked.

I took my hands and I ran them up the inside of her legs until I reached her crotch. To my delight her pajama shorts were loose enough that I could easily slide a few fingers inside.

She moaned as I touched her. I slowly rubbed her panty-clad pussy up and down with the back of a finger. I leaned in and nuzzled her neck. "You smell so good," I whispered.

Celeste's face now reflected her desire for me. I had successfully turned her on, a feat that I was very proud of.

I kissed down her chest and down past her belly button. When my face reached the crotch of her sleep shorts I buried my nose there and took a deep breath.

Celeste gasped as I did it, but her smell intoxicated me.

"Robert. Your wife..." I said, my words trailing off.

"I know," he said with a grin.

I couldn't wait any longer. I gently pulled her sleep shorts and panties down her legs and I tossed them onto the floor. She instinctively spread her legs a little bit, but I was there with my hands on her inner thighs. "No. Wider, Celeste," I said. "I want to see you," I said.

I watched Celeste bend her knees and spread her legs. She looked at me with lust-hazy eyes as she did it.

"You're the first pussy I've ever tasted," I told her quietly.

"I know," she said. "You're my first, too," she said a little sheepishly.

I jerked slightly because that surprised me. "Never? Not even back in college?" I asked her.

"No," she said. "Never."

I smiled at her. "So when you were giving me that back rub? And you touched my..."

She chuckled. "Robert and I had talked about it beforehand, of course. But your pussy was my very first."

I leaned in and kissed Celeste then. She kissed me back with a delicious fervor that I had grown to expect from her.

I realized then that while giving me that backrub, she must have been terrified to touch me like she had. What if I had freaked out? What if I had jumped off the couch and had run up to my room? What if I had reported them? Her whole family could possibly have been in terrible trouble. If not Diana and LC, definitely her and Robert.

"How did you know I wouldn't panic and run away?" I asked her.

"I trust my cards," she finally told me. "They don't let me down," she said.

Robert suddenly pulled his fingers free from my pussy. "Let's take this sexy shirt off," he said to me.

I paused to raise up and take off Diana's red spaghetti strap top. Robert undid my bra, and then I was naked. His hands snaked around and he cupped both of my breasts. I felt his breath on my ear and his lips started kissing behind it. I shuddered, and turning my head, touched my lips to his.

We kissed like that for several minutes, Robert's hands roaming all over my torso. Finally he slid a hand down to my pussy. "I love it how you're always so wet," he said.

I chuckled because the both of them made me so turned on it was no small wonder.

"I'm going to lick your wife's pussy, Robert," I murmured.

"I know. Please do. But I'm going to fuck you while you do it, if you don't mind," he said.

123456...8