The Exchange Student Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I always liked the priest. 'Buh-huh-cwup', I snickered. "How he says her name gets me every time!"

"I know!" Diana said, standing up and stretching. "Well, I'm going to go in my room and call Abby. There are boys we need to talk about," Diana said, heading up the stairs.

That left the three of us alone in the living room. Celeste leaned into my neck and said: "Bedroom."

Robert nodded, palming his cock through his pants.

The three of us took the stairs one after the other. Diana could be heard laughing in the hallway from her bedroom so we knew she'd be busy on the phone for a little while.

Robert was the last in and he shut the bedroom door. His brown eyes were almost black with desire. "I want to take some time and undress the both of you," he said.

Celeste and I got on the bed and so did Robert. He started by deeply kissing Celeste, then he deeply kissed me.

We both laid down on the comfortable bed and Robert got busy with the both of us. He raised our shirts at the same time and then he just looked at us. "I can't believe this is real," he murmured. He undid Celeste's bra and then undid mine. When we were both topless Robert blew out a long breath. He sucked Celeste's nipple into his mouth while he flicked mine with his fingers. Then he moved over to me, sucking on my nipple and playing with Celeste's nipples with his fingers.

Robert kissed us in turn again, and he started kissing down Celeste's tummy while his warm hand rested on mine. Everything he did to Celeste, he repeated with me. Kissing down our stomachs, licking our belly buttons, rubbing his nose against our clothes-covered mounds.

He finally unsnapped Celeste's jeans. He tugged them down and pulled them off. After he'd discarded my shorts, he pulled our panties down at the same time.

"Ladies," he said. "Spread your legs."

We both did, my thigh closest to Celeste resting on top of hers. Robert rubbed a thumb over each of our clits. Celeste grabbed my hand and she held it tight.

Then Robert buried his face in Celeste's pussy as he stroked my clit. "Oh, Robert!" She gasped.

Then he ate me out for a bit while he thumbed Celeste's clit. "Fuck, Robert," I muttered. "You're way too good at that!"

We both moaned softly as Robert worked on us. He was making us feel so good!

"Hands and knees, ladies," he finally said.

We both got up on our hands and knees, as Robert swore, our asses pointed at him. He looked from me to Celeste and back again. "Fuck! Two pussies?! Two asses?! I'm in heaven!" He said.

Celeste and I chuckled, our naked hips bumping together. But then our lips met in a deep kiss.

I knew the instant that Robert slid into Celeste because she moaned loudly into my mouth. She started to shake with each of his thrusts, but then, curiously, he stopped. That is, he stopped only to pull out of Celeste so he could enter me.

"Oh!" I gasped out in surprise.

"You and that butt plug," Robert muttered, tapping his thumb against it.

"Feels so good!" I said. "Don't stop!" I added.

Robert fucked me a bit longer than he'd done Celeste, but then he switched pussies, and put two fingers inside of me.

He tag teamed us for a long while, switching from one pussy to the other. Finally he chuckled. "Okay. Celeste, I want to fuck you while you eat Molly out. Can we all do that?" He asked.

"It would be my pleasure," Celeste said.

I simply nodded.

So that's how we ended up - Robert fucking Celeste doggy style while I laid with my legs splayed and Celeste gently suckling on me.

"Coming!" I whispered. And I did. Celeste flicked my nipples as I came and it felt so good I vowed to play with my own nipples the next time I had an orgasm.

Celeste's magic wand was on the bed and I grabbed it. I turned it on and touched it to Celeste's clit and she came almost instantaneously.

Robert came last, quietly, into Celeste. I could only tell that he was coming because I knew what physical signs to look for - erratic thrusts, mouth open, and heavy breathing. Robert finally collapsed on Celeste and we all were still.

That is, until a knock came to the door.

I looked at them both, my eyebrows raised.

"Is Molly in here?" Diana asked.

"Shit!" I whispered. I ran around like crazy finding and putting my clothes back on.

Robert indicated with a flick of his head that I should go out to see what Diana wanted. I slipped out of the door as carefully as I could. Heaven forbid Diana see her parents naked, with me exiting the room.

"Yeah?" I asked.

Diana looked at me strangely. "O-kay," Diana said. "What are you doing in my parents' bedroom?"

"They just wanted to talk to me," I lied.

Diana nodded. "Okay. Well, anyway, just to let you know, the party is on for tomorrow. Abby is step - related with Dirk Porter, the school's quarterback's girlfriend, Polly. Dirk is the one throwing the party."

"Oh?" I said.

Diana nodded. "His parents left for Key Largo today for a week and a half of vacation."

"Great," I said.

Diana nodded, shot me a strange look, and walked back down the hallway to her room, went inside, and closed her door.

With nothing else to do, and not wanting to risk heading back into Celeste and Robert's room, I headed to my bedroom. It would be bedtime soon and I was beat from the day and from my most recent orgasm and sex fest.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Saturday, August 31, 1991

Saturday arrived and Robert was in my room very early. "Forgot to switch out your plug last night," he said.

"Oh," I said. I rolled over so he could tug my panties down to my thighs. I pushed out and he tugged the current butt plug out. I blew out a big breath. "That's a little tight at its biggest part," I said.

"Sorry," Robert said. "This next one is slightly bigger. I may have to work it in a little. But good news!"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah! It's the last plug!" He said.

"Hum," I said.

Robert smeared lube on my hole and on the plug. "Here we go," he said.

I felt the plug going in but when it about got to its largest point, I was feeling some discomfort. "Ow...that's really tight," I said.

Robert held the plug where it was. "Get used to it here," he said. "It gets a little bigger," he said. "Deep breaths," he said. "And keep pushing out," he instructed.

I huffed in and blew out several deep breaths. He was pushing the plug deeper but it was still hurting.

Robert reached below and thrummed my clit. He pushed forward again, and with a cry from me, the plug cleared its largest part and it slid the rest of the way in.

"It's in?!" I said, hoping to God that it was.

"Yes," Robert said.

"Is that as big as you?" I asked.

"It's similar," he said.

"Wow," I said. "No wonder the princess had trouble taking you," I murmured.

"What?" He asked with a confused chuckle.

"Nevermind," I said.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

A shower later and I came down for breakfast. Everybody was fending for themselves. Several cereals were out on the table as was the milk. Celeste ate plain bran cereal. Robert sat reading the newspaper. LC looked exhausted, but Diana was her usual, bright self.

"Ear piercing day!" She sang.

"Oh, yeah," I smiled. "I'd almost forgotten."

"Not me! I'm gonna be there holding your hand when they pierce you."

"Isn't that nice," Celeste said.

"She probably needs her ears pierced like she needs another hole in her head," Robert said with a smirk aimed towards me.

"Dad!" Diana groaned.

But I laughed. Robert was back in "clueless Dad" mode.

Diana talked nonstop as she drove me to the mall. I wondered if she'd shut up when we got to Claire's Boutique, but she did not.

"So? What earrings are you picking out?" Diana asked.

Finally, there was silence. But unfortunately, I was expected to fill it with conversation.

"I can't decide if I want my birthstone or the plain one that looks like a diamond."

"Diamond is my birthstone. For April. Well, it's LC's too, for what that's worth. But they never have real diamonds as birthstones. It's always glass. Probably too expensive the other way," she said. "What's your birthstone?"

"Aquamarine. For March," I said.

"Aquamarine?"

"It's a real light blue," I said.

"Ooh! That sounds really pretty!"

"It's alright," I said.

"Hello! Diana, how are you?"

We spun around to see a young girl about our age.

"Jennifer! Do you work here?"

"I do. Are you guys looking to get your ears pierced?"

"She is," Diana pointed to me. "This is Molly, our exchange student."

"Yeah?" Jennifer asked.

"Well, we decided to do the in-country exchange program, so she's not from any place exotic. She's from Minnesota," Diana said.

"Oh. Well, hi!" Jennifer said.

I gave her a slight wave.

"Well, if you're wanting those naked ears of yours pierced, I can do it. I'm real good at it," Jennifer told me.

"Does it hurt?" I asked. Jennifer had piercings in her earlobes and also clear up and into her cartilage.

"Well, I'm not going to lie. Yes and no. The initial part doesn't hurt because we use a piercing gun and it goes in real quick. It's right after that that you feel it. And your ears will probably turn red for several hours, I gotta warn you."

"Oh!" I said.

"But it's worth it. I don't regret a single earring," she said, chuckling.

I decided to be brave and go through with it. I chose aquamarine earrings and I sat on the stool watching Jennifer get ready. She used a purple pen and marked on my ears where the earrings would go. After looking into a mirror, I decided the earring placement would be good. She then loaded the earring and the back in separate parts of the ear piercing gun.

"Now for little kids we get another associate and we do both ears at the same time on the count of three. But you're too big for that," she chuckled. Diana laughed too, and I smiled.

"Okay. Here we go!" Jennifer said.

It was maddening. Time seemed to slow down. The earring gun came up to my earlobe. She placed it in the correct position, then she slowly pulled the trigger.

The ear piercing gun made a sound like a stapler, and then it was over. At least for one ear.

"Okay, one down one to go!" Jennifer said.

The other ear was easier because I knew what to expect. And I looked into the mirror and boy, yes, were my ears turning red!

"That redness will eventually go down. Ooh, and the ear piercing package includes a little bottle of our ear piercing solution. Clean the piercings with the solution and a q-tip three times a day for four weeks," she said. "And whatever you do, don't take them out before four weeks or the holes will grow back together!"

Next Diana and I stopped in the food court. We both got Orange Julius hamburgers and drinks.

"How do your ears feel now?" Diana asked me for about the millionth time.

"Still sore," I said. "And they feel hot," I said, touching an earlobe.

"Well, they still sure are red. Um, here. I've got some ibuprofen in my purse. Want some? It'll take away the worst of it," she said.

I nodded, took the pills, and swallowed them with a big drink of my soda. "Thanks," I said.

A girl came over to our table and immediately sat down. I looked over in surprise, but Diana knew her. "Tanya! Hey! This is our exchange student Molly. Molly, this is Tanya, my Othello English class buddy," she said.

"Hey! Diana's been so excited you're here! She's talked about you all week!"

I grinned. "So far I'm having a really good time," I said.

"Except she's had to hang out with the 'rents all this past week," Diana said. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out and pointed her finger down her throat, making the universal "gag me" sign.

I laughed. "They're not so bad," I said, my face heating. My face now was probably the color of my ears.

"Oh, but they are! They're so lame! Why can't I have cool parents?" Diana lamented.

"Nobody thinks their parents are cool. When Michael J. Fox's little boy gets older, he'll probably think his dad is lame too. It's the curse of parenthood," Tanya said.

I chuckled because they were probably right. There was no getting around it. Unfortunately it took an outsider to see what Diana couldn't see - what her parents were really like.

"Well, anyway," Tanya was saying. "I've got to meet my mom at JC Penney's in a few. Got to go! Nice to meet you, Molly!" She said.

"You too!" I said.

Diana leaned in to me. "If you want help with Othello, call Tanya. Her mom is an English professor. She knows everything."

"Okay. I will," I said.

"Well, I can't eat another bite. This General Tso's chicken was good!"

"So was my beef and broccoli," I said.

We threw away what we didn't eat and did a little window shopping before leaving the mall.

Back at Robert and Celeste's house, my ears were burning. Literally. I looked at them in the mirror. The earrings looked good, if only my earlobes would calm down and return to their normal color! In the bathroom I put some solution on them hoping that that might ease the redness a bit.

I then went to my room. The odds of any sex going on this afternoon was probably nihl. Robert was helping LC with calculus again and Celeste was out in her pottery studio in the backyard.

I grabbed my diary and wrote in it. No, my parents wouldn't be happy with my pierced ears, but hey, I was eighteen. Technically I could do whatever I wanted with my body, Diana's suggestion of a tattoo included, although I had no plans to do that. If ever.

I sat and thought of something I could do. Robert and Celeste's laundry room was upstairs. I found both the washer and dryer empty so I threw in a load of my clothes to wash. I needed to wash a few things before this coming Monday, anyway.

That being done, I returned to my room. There honestly wasn't anything else to do except wait for this tiresome party to begin. And actually, I found out LC was going too. I was sacrificing time I could be spending with "the 'rents", as Diana called them. But I certainly didn't see them as parental figures where I was concerned.

I could call home but I had no idea what I'd say. Mom, Dad? Things are going great here. I'm the new third in a couple's very happily-married-ness! Ugh. No thanks.

The washer finally stopped and I migrated my clothes to the dryer.

Finally Diana came to my room. "Let's get ready for the party! I'm so excited!" Diana said, clapping.

"Get ready? I'm already ready," I said. I was wearing shorts and a T-shirt and white scrunched down socks.

Diana looked me up and down and said, "oh, hell, no! You need to change into something sexy. I'll do your makeup."

I checked to make sure something sexy hadn't materialized, but I didn't exactly have anything sexy in my closet. I had packed for practicality, not for parties. Diana was wearing a pretty, yellow, flowery summer dress with brown strappy sandals that had a wedge heel. She had put on makeup and she looked very pretty with her red lips and light brown shimmery eyeshadow.

She handed me a red spaghetti strap top that sort of fit me but it was a bit too tight across my chest. It made my boobs pop, that was for sure.

"This will work great!" She said, eyeing me critically.

"My bra straps will show," I said, shaking my head.

"Maybe just don't wear a bra?"

I laughed out loud. C-cups could not just roam free. Diana could not have known this because she was considerably more small-chested than I was.

"Absolutely not," I said.

Diana thought for a second. "Take your bra straps off your shoulders. Tuck them into the sides of your bra. It'll be like a strapless bra, then."

I thought about it. She did have a point. I turned around and did as she said. Once I was done I checked myself out in Diana's mirror. It didn't look too bad. If I raised my arms the tank looked a little lumpy on the sides, but nobody would be looking at that.

Diana made me put on some jeans and I tried on a few pair of her sandals. Her feet were a similar size to mine and I chose a pair of plain black sandals with no heel.

"Ugh, your toes aren't painted!" Diana said.

"No. No, they are not," I said, looking down at them.

Diana ran into the main bathroom and came out with some red nail polish. "Stand still. I'll paint them while you keep the sandals on. Then they won't smear afterward when you try to slip sandals on over wet nail polish."

I was already tired of the process but I humored Diana. She next had me hold my lips tight over my teeth and smile at the same time so she could put the same red lipstick she had on onto me. She put the same shimmery brown eyeshadow on me and, as an afterthought, brushed on some mascara. When she was done, we both looked at me in the mirror.

"Wow! Hot stuff!" Diana said.

I chuckled. "I do look really different," I said.

"Haha, you mean better! And ready to party!"

We made our way downstairs and Celeste and Robert were both in the kitchen drinking some decaf coffee. They both looked over at us and paused their conversation.

"Well, look at how nicely you two clean up!" Celeste said brightly.

Robert said nothing, but his eyes trained on me and they were huge. He went to take a drink of his coffee but he missed his mouth and dribbled it down his chin instead.

"Ow!" He growled. He grabbed a napkin and wiped the hot liquid off of his chin and neck.

"Dad! You're so clumsy!" Diana said.

Robert smiled a self-deprecating smile and I tried to stifle a giggle.

LC came tromping down the steps in his regular school clothes and he paused when he looked at us. "Wow. I didn't know that this was a dress-up party," he said.

Diana rolled her eyes. "There's no harm in looking good," Diana said.

The three of us said our goodbyes and headed out the garage door to Diana and LC's car that was always parked on the driveway.

"Molly? A word?" Robert called after us.

I came back into the kitchen alone and closed the door. "Yeah?" I said.

Robert's eyes were all over me then. He stalked over to me, grabbed my upper arms, and pulled me in close to him so that my breasts bumped up against his chest. "Fuck me," he breathed, looking down at me. He ran his hands all over my breasts, then grabbed my hand and put it on his clothed dick. "Feel that?" He asked.

I nodded.

He was hard and huge.

"I don't have any blood left in my brain. It's all gone down into my fucking cock," he muttered.

I chuckled. "Are you saying I look nice?"

He narrowed his eyes at me. "Yeah. I'm also saying that you're going to get it when you get home," he said.

"Oh, really? Should I be worried?" I asked cheekily.

"Right now I feel like I could fuck you all night long," he said.

I glanced over at Celeste. She had her hand over her mouth; she was trying hard not to laugh.

"Why, sir. I know not what you mean," I said with a smirk.

Robert rolled his eyes, spun me around, and smacked me hard on the ass. I jumped and squeaked because his smack made the butt plug jiggle inside of me.

Robert put a hand over his heart. "And you're still wearing that damned butt plug too...aren't you?"

"Have I been instructed to remove it yet?" I asked, looking back at him and batting my mascara-blackened eyelashes.

His eyes were black, he was so turned on. "Jesus," he said.

"Is that all you wanted to tell me?" I asked him.

"No fraternizing with any boys," he said.

"Wouldn't dream of it," I said. "Besides. Nothing could beat what I'll have going on here when I get back home," I said.

Robert smiled. "Okay then. Be good. Be safe. No drinking," he said.

I nodded with a grin, then I opened the door to the garage. "What's going on?" LC asked. He was standing right on the other side of the door; evidently he'd come back to retrieve me.

"Robert told me to tell you to wear condoms," I said loudly, closing the door.

Diana heard me from where she stood out on the driveway and she cackled, her laughter echoing off of the other houses in the subdivision.

123456...8