The Exotic Photographers Pt. 05

Story Info
Opening up the yurts for play.
2.2k words
4.41
2.9k
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 07/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our yurts opened today; each week had a theme; this week was family. Everyone staying had to be 18 or older. Three of the yurts were occupied by families who were not concerned they had incestuous relationships. They stayed for free, knowing they were online live with cameras installed throughout except for the bathroom. The shower had cameras that activated when someone pulled the curtain closed.

Our basic design was simple: a king-sized bed, a flat-screen TV, a kitchen, a dining room, and a loft with a king bed above the kitchen toilet and shower enclosed. Fully furnished except for food. People who subscribed to our online service could watch any of the three yurts, and we planned to have a stream of the action in our library, eliminating the blank time.

The other yurts sat around the lake, and the families knew there was the possibility of nudity at the lake, though we were not concerned if they were sleeping with each other since we were not filming them unless they visited the three; we were. As a result, everyone signed a consent form just in case.

Our first family, the Smiths, was a mother and two sons; the second, the Bright family, was a mom and dad, two boys; and the third was the Murphys, Mom, dad, son, and daughter. All were excited for a week at the lake in exchange for their film rights.

Driving over with Sam, our videographer, I told her, "We are going to film an introduction to the family, an interview so people would understand them and their lifestyle choice, and then we would film them in bed."

"Sound good; I will get some close-up action in the bed, hopefully a great money shot."

We pulled up to their yurt, knocked on the door, and Kathy greeted us, welcoming us in."

"We want to sit at the table and do an interview for our online video audience," I told her.

"Okay," she responded. These are my two sons, Matt and Bob." She told me as they sat down on one side of the table, I on the other, and Sam finished setting up the camera.

"This is AN AWESOME PLACE," Kathy said while we waited. "Thank you for the free week; we are looking to take advantage of the lake and area."

"No, thank you for allowing us to film your most intimate moments. Ready to get started?"

My Monday -- The Interview

"Kathy, I want to welcome you to our first incest week at the Lake. You brought your two sons, Bill and Bob, to enjoy the Lake. I understand you are in a relationship."

"I enjoy my boys. We became involved, first Bill when he turned 18, and I gave him a blow job as a birthday gift, ending that night in our first incestuous adventure. I did the same the following year when Bob turned 18. They are 23 and 24 now. We love each other in a deeper way and find nothing wrong in having a relationship."

"You look about the same age?"

"I was young when I had both of them; I thought their dad would be involved and we would be married. Things didn't turn out that way. My parents helped and loaned me money to start a stay-at-home business so I could take care of them and make money to support us."

"What do you do?"

"We have an online company which sells adult toys and clothing. We have grown from our early days and not employ over 200 people shipping worldwide."

"You are accomplished. Boys, what are your thoughts on this?

Bill immediately said, "We love our mom deeply; it is more than sex; we all care for each other. The sex is nice, well, I should say, great, a good benefit. She is so hot.

"We read in your brochure about your photography you also perform marriages here," Bob commented. "We will be making arrangements for the three of us to be married if that's possible."

"I responded, "That is very much possible, we have arrangements with the county and have already done a three-way marriage."

"What may you decide to come here and be part of our live feed for our website?" I asked.

"We are not ashamed of our relationship," Kathy said. "We are glad you provide this service because more people are involved within the family than most would imagine. There is nothing wrong with it. Why not be with a person or people you know, love, and want to make a life with? You help us break stereotypes. "

"We also have another reason," Bob said. "We want you to film us making love to our mom and breeding her."

"Yeah," his brother said. "This is the most fertile week of her cycle, and we look forward to becoming parents. We sought medical advice, and the chances of problems from inner family pregnancies are not much greater than non-family."

"We are happy we can be part of this moment," I replied. "As you know, this place is wired with video cameras so people can watch you 24/7 this week. The only place is not the bathroom. So don't do anything exciting in there," I laughed. "This morning, we are going to do some close-up action and we will be back Thursday for another close-up session. Pretend we are not here, you are making love and producing a baby."

"We will be back for the maternity sessions as well," Bill cut in.

"Great, make arrangements through the office. The maternity sessions are quite popular and will make great keepsakes for you and your child. I provide a service for a company where women who don't want a guy involved, much like your relationship has evolved, come here and I have sex with them during their fertile period. Almost everyone whom I have enjoyed their company for three days has signed up for the maternity, that's almost 100 kids at this point, and I will get to fuck the mom's again at each shoot starting at 6 months and then again at the second month after conception. You boys will get to do it with your mom, showing her bubble belly, and then with your child resting on her stomach as you do it again. Enough of that; let's get you naked and on the bed. When you are done, head for the showers; we will see you again on Thursday."

They all stripped and got ready for the video.

Standing at the end of the bed, Bill was behind his mother, Bob facing her, French kissing. Bill grabbed her breasts, pulling her backside against his erect cock. She leaned back and kissed Bill while Bob moved down and suckled her breasts.

Kathy went down on her knees, taking Bob's cock in her mouth. Bill was pulling her hair in rhythm with her sucking.

"Nice, Mom," Bob said. "You like it?"

"Oh yes."

Moving up on the bed, Bill laid on the bottom as Kathy slipped his cock into her pussy. Bob stood beside her, his cock in her mouth as he face fucked her.

They were making an entertaining video. Kathy got on her knees; Bob moved behind her sliding his cock deep inside. Bill was sitting back against the headboard, his mom with her mouth on his cock.

Bob slapped his mother's ass continually, "You like being fucked, mommy? Ready to make us a baby." He pummeled her ass, his cock deep, his balls slapping as he rapidly rocked her cunt.

"You liking it?" Bob asked.

"She grunted a yes with Bill's cock in her mouth.

Bob was fucking her so hard and fast his cock pulled out. He grabbed it and slammed it back inside her.

Our camera guy was behind Bob's ass, catching each thrust until he let out a loud grunt, his cum releasing deep inside. It dripped out of her as he pulled out.

Kathy changed positions and laid on her back, Bill assumed the position in front of her pussy, sliding his cock into her cum soaked cunt.

Bob was kneeling at her head. She pulled his cock into her mouth, cleaning off the juices which remained after he came.

Playing with her breasts, Bob rubbed his fingers through her nipples, peaking her pleasure.

Her body was red from clap marks; this was rough sex, and they all seemed to enjoy it.

Her body wiggled and arched as she climaxed, followed by Bill unloading his baby makers inside her.

"You are awesome, Mom," Bill said, looking down at his cum and his brothers dripping from her cunt.

Kathy sat up and took Bills cum covered cock into her mouth, Bob stood and had his cock over his mothers head, Bill sucked on it then they got up and went to the shower.

We packed up and headed out, I had another gal to breed after lunch.

Sam and I stopped at the hotel restaurant, I bought him lunch and talked about the session we had finished and the one at 3 in our studio where we were doing a pregnancy video. Afterward, I headed upstairs to spend some time with Becky.

Going up to the suite, I went in and invited her to join me in the master bedroom.

"Let me help you with your clothes," I said, sliding her out of her jogging suit then stripping down. I was horny from the last shoot and looking forward to get some fucking in.

"Lay on the bed, " she asked. "I want to start on top."

I grabbed the lube from the nightstand and covered my cock and her cunt.

Sliding down on my cock, she said, "You are so hard; we are going to make an awesome baby for me."

Taking control, she glided her body up and down my cock; I held onto her hips, enjoying the ride.

"Can I suck your cock?" Becky asked.

"Sure thing," I replied as she moved down the bed between my legs and began to kiss, lick and suck my cock and balls.

"Oh," I said, "that is so nice. You are a great sucker."

"Tomorrow, I want you to eat my pussy," she stated. "Now, I need your cock and baby makers swimming inside."

She got on the bed, her legs on my shoulders as I pushed my cock inside.

"Oh, yeah, that's what I want. I heard you were good, and that feels so good."

I pushed my cock deep while she let out squeaks and sexual noises.

"You are such a good fucker. Come inside me, yeah, give it to me," she said.

I pumped hard into her until my load exploded inside her.

"Nice job," she told me. "Just what I wanted."

I slapped her ass, got out of bed, and went into the bathroom to shower.

She got up, gathered her clothes, and went to the bathroom in her bedroom.

When I had dressed, I walked out and told Julie I was looking forward to after dinner.

"With all the noise I hear from in there, I look forward to seeing you later," Julie said, winking as I went out and headed for our studios for the maternity shoot.

The couple were already there when I arrived. I like early. I did the still shots of her; Sam was there to do the video of him fucking her, month six for them. It is always good to watch couples fuck; they have a chemistry which makes them attractive. When we get this one online tomorrow or later tonight, I am sure many people will be watching and getting off from their action. I was stiff from watching.

Following this, I met with several couples about wedding photography; two wanted our sex wedding, which led to an orgy by the people attending, and one wanted a typical wedding. Both the sex weddings were booked for the ranch and the traditional wedding at the hotel. The ones at the ranch would have to be mid-week, which was not a problem for them; the weekends were booked for the next two years.

I checked other messages; HR had a list of new hires, and business was booming. Then I left to rest at my penthouse suite before meeting up with Julie in a couple of hours.

Julie was ready when I got there, slipping off her robe and displaying her naked body. I stripped down and joined her on the bed.

"I want you to fuck me missionary style," Julie instructed. "Make me feel it, show no mercy, fuck me hard and fast."

I got my cock hard, lubed us up, and slammed my stiff cock deep inside.

"Yeah, that's what I want," she said. "Make me hurt."

She pulled my head down and thrust her tongue into my mouth, somewhat toning down the screams and grunts she was making as my cock kept slamming into her.

I pulled her body toward me as she panted, her legs. on top of my shoulders, rocking myself inside her. I didn't last long; the sound of our bodies slapping together was enough to shoot my cum while she climaxed.

"That was great," she told me as I pulled out. "Tomorrow, we will explore another position."

"She got up, put her robe on, and headed out while I went showering.

Tomorrow is another day of action. I can't wait to get it going.