The Exotic Photographers Pt. 06

Story Info
It's Tuesday, more action at the yurts, a new video works.
2.3k words
4.37
2.3k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 07/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TUESDAY

Today was a rerun of yesterday. Three ladies need to be bred, an interview with another of the families at the Lake, and a meeting with a couple looking to get married next week. We were booked for the weekends; they said a mid-week wedding would be fine. They wanted to use the hotel rather than the barn we used for our naked weddings.

I finished breakfast and met with the day's first lady. Instead of the simple fuck we did yesterday, today I want to give her intense pleasure.

Following me into the bedroom, Misty disrobed and climbed on the bed. She lay back, spread her legs, and invited me to climb aboard.

"You know," I told her. "I know I am here as a tool for you to become pregnant. That is well and good. I want you to have a memory of a good time. Today, I plan to pleasure you. Yesterday was just a fuck, today, I want to enjoy your body and you to enjoy mine.

With that said, I spread her legs a little wider and pushed my face into her pussy. With a few tongue flicks, I moved my body over her breasts and found her mouth. We began to French kiss. I still had my sweatpants on, but my cock was hard and wanting. As we kissed, she moved her pelvis up and down, my naked chest pressing into her upper body.

I wanted to take my time, and I sensed she was enjoying this change from yesterday. Her hands massaged my back, slipping down my sweats, rubbing my ass as we made out.

Her mouth tasted sweet. I sucked her lower lip as she moaned with pleasure. I licked her nipples, then went up the side of her face, nibbling on her earlobe.

I went back down on her pussy, nibbling on her thighs, slipping my tongue into her wet baby-making canal. As I did this, I could see her pinching her nipples and massaging her breasts.

I spread her lips, exposing her clip which I began to suck and tease with my teeth,

"Oh, yeah, don't stop, yeah, lick me, taste me," she moaned." She moaned.

Continuing to suck her cunt, she wiggled around in pleasure. My tongue loved the taste. She was humping my face. I reached up and began to play with one of her breasts, running her nipple through my finger.

Pushing her legs back, I now could see her exposed asshole. I found my target with my tongue, and tongue fucked her hole. She was making so many sexual noises I thought she was about to cum.

Moaning into the pillow, I continued to suck her cunt. I finger fucked her, then placed my cunt wet fingers into her cunt. She sucked hard.

I had one finger fucking her as my tongue lapped away on her clit. She gushed and I drank up her climax.

Placing my cum soaked fingers into her mouth, she continued to moan. I slid my tongue through her cunt, then went up and French kissed. She sucked on my tongue hard.

"I need your cock in me," she said, panting.

I slipped out of my sweats, my cock bouncing at attention, enjoying the freedom of being released.

Laying her legs sideways on the bed, I gripped my cock and slid it up and down her slit, from her pussy to her ass, then back again.

On my knees, I leaned back and slipped it into her wet and waiting pussy. She was tight, squeezing my cock as I slid in and out.

Pulling out, I leaned down and sucked her cunt again. Flipping her on her back, she lifted her legs on my shoulder, and I fucked her deep, then pulled out, only to dive deep again.

Our mouths met as I fucked. It helped to quiet her; she was loud. I am sure the other two ladies heard her muffled screams of pleasure.

I began to shoot my load in her, releasing my swimmers deep inside her, hoping that she would become pregnant during our three days together.

She didn't say a word when I finished, put her robe on, and headed to her room, I presumed to shower. I used the shower in the master bedroom, then headed out to meet my videographer for lunch before we went to the Lake to meet with a father and his two college-aged daughters.

Sam was ready when we finished. He enjoyed yesterday's taping and had it already online.

We drove over, and Fred and his two girls, Camela (Cam) and Kim, were waiting for us. After the introductions, we sat at the table and talked.

"Most of our viewers want to know how you came into having a relationship within the family?" I asked.

Fred started, "When the girls were in their teens, I had an attraction to them. I would not act upon it until they were 18. I did not want to pressure them, and if they declined, I would be okay with that."

"When Mom left us, we were still in middle school," Cam told us. "Kim and I would talk about how attractive Dad is, and we would not have thought to have a relationship with him, we were told incest was wrong."

"When Cam was 19 and Kim 18, I was trying to figure out how to approach them so as not to be shocked. I never got the chance." Fred said.

"It was Dad's birthday, and we wanted to give him a gift to be remembered," Kim said.

"And I have never forgotten it," Fred blurted out.

"We had gone to bed before Dad, but instead of our bedrooms, we went into his. We had stripped down, ready for him to come in. When he did, well, he asked what we thought we were doing. Together, we yelled out, 'Happy Birthday,' and pulled the cover off us. He looked down at our naked bodies; we could see his pants had tented, and we pulled him onto the bed, stripping him of his clothes. He didn't offer much resistance." Cam laughed.

"They raped me," Fred chuckled. "And I have been enjoying their company, sexually and intellectually, since. They went to college close by, have a business degree, an MBA, and work in town."

"We are looking to be married, probably here after we read your business brochure, have babies, and grow old together." Stated Cam.

Few people know of our relationship. We are looking for jobs outside the area where we don't have to be so careful. We are not ashamed of how we live. That's why we are letting you film us. We know that society has a taboo, not fair, on families. Studies show that when siblings' parents have sex and produce children, they are as normal as people who are not related. Most of what you hear is scare tactics to prevent family relationships." Kim said.

Thank you for your openness." I said to them. "Part of a free week, you agreed to be filmed. We bring in three couples or groups each themed week; this one is incestuous families; all ten yurts have such groups. You and two others are being videoed. We will be here today and again on Friday. The videos are on our website, which people subscribe. You all ready?" I asked.

Sam set up the video equipment, and we moved to the bed.

The girls kneeled in the center of the bed, Cam undid the strap of her sisters top, allowing it to fall onto the bed, exposing her breasts. Pulling down the lacy underwear she had on, leaving her naked and exposed. With her breasts exposed, Cam began to suck on her nipples while Kim worked Cam out of her clothing. Fred slipped out of his clothes and joined them as they kissed French.

"You little slut," Kim said, watching Cam bob up and down on their dad's cock. He was hard and fully erect, running his hands through Kim's cunt.

Kim swung her legs over her dad's head, her cunt now in his face. She pushed Cam off his cock and began to suck, 69ing.

Cam leaned over his leg, pulling his balls into her mouth, sucking one, the other, and both.

Kim gave her sister control of dad's cock, Kim on her knees. Going behind, Kim opened Cam's ass to be exposed to the camera. Going down on her, she rimmed her sister and tongue fucked her sister's cunt.

"What a nice little pussy we have here. I think it will get fucked," Cam said to her sister.

Straddling her dad, Kim slipped her dad's cock. Her sister is sucking on her breasts. Fred began to set the tempo, pulling her up and down on his cock.

They quickly changed positions, Kim laid on her back, Cam on her knees, and Fred on his knees behind her fucking her cunt while Kim licked his cock as it slid into her sister, licking up Cam's juices.

"Oh fuck, this feels so good," Cam said as her dad rammed into her. Cam leaned down and licked her sister's cunt while she was fucked.

"I'm going to cum, oh God, yeah, I'm cumming...oh my God..."

Fred pulled out as Cam squirted on his cock. He put Kim on her knees and, with a wet cock, pushed his cock into her ass.

"That feels so good Daddy," Kim said as he banged his balls against her ass. "I want you to squirt your cum into me,"

"That looks so fucking nice," Cam said, slapping her sister's ass as their dad plowed into her.

"Oh God, fuck yeah," Fred said as he unloaded in her ass.

"Tonight, you need to give me your load," Cam said as they exited the bed.

"Thanks," I said as we packed up. "See you later this week, and remember, you are live 24/7, so I will enjoy watching you tonight on the net."

Sam and I headed back to the office. We were meeting with a couple who wanted to be on our network and a video of their coupling. We had changed our pricing because of the demand, and now, instead of free for their release, we were charging half our rate from what it would cost if they wanted a personal video, not shared.

Entering the studio, Miles, a 6'2 black man, was seated on a chair by the bed; his partner, also black, about 5'7", was lying naked on the bed. We introduced ourselves and set up to film the action.

"We are going to film the action, don't mind us, just do what you feel comfortable and what us to capture on film," I told them.

Candy knelt, slapped her ass, and motioned to her mate to join her. He walked over and slapped her ass. "You like my ass?" she asked Miles.

"I like it and your cunt as well," he said, slipping three of his fingers into her cunt and finger fucking her.

"Oh yeah, that feels so nice," Candy responded. She wiggled her ass as he played with her cunt.

Miles rubbed oil all over her ass, then sat on the edge of the bed. She unbuckled his jeans and took his 9-inch cock into her mouth.

"Suck that cock, baby, take it into your mouth."

She gagged as so took half of his cock down her mouth, slurping, saliva running down her chin onto his cock.

"That's it, take my big body down your throat," he told her. "Suck baby, yeah, suck."

Miles then began to fuck her mouth, moving his body back and forth inside her. He dripped more oil on her ass as she continued to suck.

Getting off the edge of the bed, Miles stripped, then got behind her and rubbed the oil into her skin. He then took his cock and pushed it into her pussy.

"Oh shit," she said.

He was one knee down and straddling her ass, his cock pumping in and out, his balls banging against her.

She grasped the pillow, "Oh Fuck, Oh shit, ah, yeah, I like that, oh fuck. Yeah, right there, it feels so hot, shit."

Candy moaned, as did Miles from the pleasure of fucking. He pulled out and lay on the bed with Candy taking his cock in her mouth, sucking his pre-cum and her juice.

Fucking her mouth, she pulled away and put his cock between her breasts, sliding his cock back and forth with her breasts.

Going back to her behind, he pushed his cock back into her wanting pussy. "Yeah," she said, " please, yeah."

Candy climbed on top, doing a reverse cowgirl as her cunt went up and down his cock. "Oh shit, its hitting my spot, yeah."

"Oh fuck, get that pussy, oh shit, yeah," Candy said, breathing deeply. "Yeah, fuck, mmmm, yeah, right there, oh shit."

Miles moved to the side, ramming his cock into her cunt from that position.

"Come on, put it all in, cum from this position, shoot your load into me." As Miles pumped his cock in, Candy instructed, "Yeah, right there, hit that spot, right there, oh, ah."

Miles unloaded, "Yeah, you got filled up," he said, taking his finger and putting a glob in her mouth. "How does that taste? It tastes like you. Yeah.

They had fucked for about an hour before they had finished. We told them they would be emailed a copy of their time to download tomorrow, and it would also be on our website tomorrow if they wanted to let their friends know.

When finished, I drove back to the hotel where I would finish up my day with fucking the lady waiting to get impregnated. Back to the office to catch up on paperwork and get ready for Wednesday.