The Experience Pt. 02

Story Info
Inside the room her handler gets her ready for the client.
1.9k words
4.37
6.8k
10
2

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

207 was my room. 

All the 200 series rooms had large dark windows where we were told people paid to sit behind in dark rooms behind these one way windows and watch the experience live. Apparently only the top pick girls were in these rooms. My first time landed me in the 200's?!

I turned the handle and opened the door. The handle turned abruptly in my hand just as I took hold of it. Open it swung with such speed and such presence, almost as if it were saying to me, you can do this. 

Ok you CAN do this......omg no I can't. 

I froze.

I just stood there trying to adjust to the difference in the dimly lit room from the stark white and bright hall. I blinked a few times but before I could see much a figure appeared suddenly from behind the door, "Umm hello? Are you coming in? Hurry up, we only have a few minutes before he is here!" This must be my handler....they had said I would have a handler in the interview. My guide apparently through all of this unknown...well either a guide or someone to keep me in line it seems more like it by her almost harsh tone. 

Ok I've got this....1,2,3, annnnd 

GO!

Before I could think anything else I stepped over the threshold and the door boomed authoritatively as it closed behind me, then a thick thud was heard as the lock automatically went into place. 

Locked from the inside and the outside they had said, but unlocked with a word right? I'm ok, I'm safe, I can leave at any point...I chant this over in my mind and she ushers me forward. 

"First time?" She questions abruptly as she turns and walks further into the room as I can hear the tapping of her converse shoes along the tile. 

How could she tell? Was I that obvious? 

The room, my room, wait...our room?

Omg what am I doing?

I scan around my surroundings. The room is huge! I have never seen such a large high end hotel room. It is stunning, I catch myself gasping as I look around trying to take it all in. There is a large soft looking black leather couch with massive cushioned arm rests on either side of it. The couch is positioned in the middle of the room but off to the left deeper in the room. The couch seems to be a lot taller than average couches but it looks so comfortable. 

There is a really tall king size bed right in the middle of the room with so many white sheets and blankets and omg pillows galore at the top. So luxurious looking. I see a small fur rug on the floor a ways away from the foot of the bed. Why is everything staged in the middle though away from the walls? That's curious I think as I glance over the room and to the walls and then I see them.....wall to wall, floor to ceiling dark mirrors. Omg are there people behind them already? Am I being watched already. Ohhhh that's why everything is in the middle!! So you are viewable from all sides. 

My stomach could not be flipping more, my heart is even faster, my breathing...I feel like I cannot catch my breath. 

"Ok you need to get dressed and fast. Please get your client selected outfit and get dressed....now!" I see her pointing over to the bed. 

I snap back into reality and notice a pile of clothing neatly folded on the bed. I rush over to get changed...the cold tile feels like it is spreading a chill over my entire being....it's so cold I can feel it coming through my shoes. 

My outfit. 

It seems laid out from the first thing I put on to the last. I grab the first article of clothing and it is the smallest black lace thong I have ever seen. 

"Do you usually get dressed while dressed?" She asks in an almost scoffing type way. 

"Oh...ummm no, no of course not." I manage to stammer out. 

Her eye brows raise and her lips purse together and she nods her head as she looks at my clothing as if to say, ok then..get on with it....take it off. 

I listen to her silent command and start to take off my top as she comes over putting her hand out she takes it from me after I pull it off over my head. 

"Omg you are taking entirely too long...I get this is clearly your first time but hustle. Here." She seemed to have softened a bit as she said that but then she was reaching for me and before I knew it she was undoing the button on my jeans and pulling my zipper down and then she started yanking my pants down. They fell to the floor and I stepped out of them just in time for her small fingers to wrap around my panties pulling them off. Before I knew it I was completely naked. 

Naked and feeling exposed I stood there while she piled my clothing and shoes into a bag and then she moved to the pile of fresh clothing. 

Wait the mirrors. I stood there fully nude and remembered those mirrors. "Can people see me now?" I nervously ask her. 

"Yes, obviously some want to pay for the whole experience and you getting ready to be used is part of that. Now don't worry about them and put this on...don't break the fantasy." 

That lace small thong is back in my hands and I step into it. Next are a pair of thigh high soft black socks that fit perfectly without digging into my thighs. Now a black fabric small harness of sorts with thin straps that crossed under and over my breasts and upper chest doing up with a clasp behind my back and neck. 

Now onto a lace bralette with gold front clasps and such beautiful lace with really short lace sleeves that sat just over my exposed shoulders. 

My handler was now holding a small plaid red and black skirt for me to step into. Omg this hardly covered my ass. But I guess that's probably the point. 

Next were some gold bangle type bracelets and a larger bracelet for each wrist that she snapped on pretty tight.... these two had a sturdy looking ring attached to them. 

What am I doing? This is happening so fast now. 

"Get your heels on!" She barked. 

I obey and grab the black leather heels and put them on and stand up. 

"Ok, let me look at you." She says as she walks close to me. 

Her one hand reaches for the front lace part of the bralette that is gracing the top of my left breast. I shrink away. 

"Stay fucking still do you hear me? You better learn how to listen or this will not be as enjoyable as it can be." She scoffs the words out with a smirk. 

I move back towards her. My new panties are no longer dry. Why am I so turned on already? She is not exactly being kind but being ordered and positions and dressed is turning out to be a turn on. 

"I'm so sorry. I'll do better I promise." I say quietly. 

She reached again and pulls my bra away from my body....she reaches in and cups my breast in her hand and pushes it up higher into the bralette so it looks much more round and present that it had before. She now moves to the right breast and does the same. Her hand grazes over my nipple...omg can she tell they are getting harder. I don't think I have ever had a girl touch me. I have to admit I have fantasized but have never experienced anything with anyone other than a straight guy. And now a girl has her entire hand holding my breast and moving it to look as good as it can. 

My handler has long black hair I notice, and an incredible body. Her lips are full and had a red gloss glistening on them. Omg she smells amazing too. 

Fuck my panties are getting wetter with each touch and she isn't even trying to turn me on. Does she know she is?

"Ok, you're ready for the client. Now remember, you are a product. You are an experience and you had best ensure he has the best experience he can possibly have. You are bought and paid by several people and not just the ones inside this room. You are paid for by everyone behind these mirrors watching and they paid a high price so you had better behave and perform at the level we expect." 

Her sharp tone cuts through the air. I swear you can hear my heart in the silence between her words. 

"You will listen, you will behave, you will be exactly what he wants and what they want. There are cameras everywhere. Watch me." She commands attention as she starts to point out every single camera. Omg there were way more than I had thought there were at first. Every part of me will be in view of a camera angle. My knees are shaking now.

"You must constantly either be looking at him or them or at a camera. Do you understand?" 

Wait, what?! Wait wait wait.....did she just say them? Like them as in more than one? Ummm wait what?!

"Do...you...understand?!!!" 

"Yes, yes I do." I manage to get that out but my voice doesn't even sound like my own. 

"Now as per instructions you are to bend over the bed and arch your back so your ass is sticking up and in plain view." 

I walk over to the bed....now it makes sense why it is so high. I listen to what she says and I bend over. 

I feel so exposed. 

She walks over to me and pulls my skirt up so that I can feel that each of my ass cheeks are completely out in the open and the skirt material is just placed over the top of my ass. 

She puts her hand between my legs and taps my inner thigh. "Wider" she instructs. I take a step and spread my legs wider. 

"There you go, good girl. Ok now arch that back and put your hands behind your back with your head turned to the side against the bed. Turn towards the camera though." She says this as she takes a bit of leather out of her pocket and slips it through the rigs in those tight bracelets and she ties my wrist together and then pushes my lower back down and then grabs my hips and turns my ass up.

"There you go...now you are in position."

Omg....what am I doing? Fuck this is so simultaneously hot but also terrifying. 

She steps closer and I feel her fingertips touch the inside of my leg and start to climb up higher and higher. She moves to over top of my panties and she runs her fingertips along me once, from the front all the way to the back. 

"Good girl, you did like that didn't you....I can tell." She says softly as she leans towards my ear. 

"Now keep doing what you are told and you are going to love what comes next. Stay bent over just like this until you are told otherwise...am I clear?" 

"Yes, I promise." Fuck her fingers...so soft they almost tickled but felt so good. 

I hear the door click and she is gone. 

I am alone, bent over and just waiting.