The Experience Pt. 03

Story Info
Bent over and waiting.
1.9k words
4.59
6.4k
6
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waiting. That door closed with such finality. It was almost like it was sealing my fate, there was no turning back. I'm in this, I'm doing this.

I want this.

I know that I always have the power to say no, but after getting all the way to here...there is an expectation. I don't want to let anyone down, especially myself.

I want this.

Omg the air is so cold all of a sudden. The fact that my ass is up in the air and out in the open is so apparent to me. My legs reaching down with my feet pressed on the floor. My panties are wetter than before and the cool air hitting me is turning me on even more. The bed feels so soft against my breasts and my face. The mattress firm with the perfect amount of give.

How long do I have to wait here I wonder. It's so silent, like unusually silent. Why can't I hear anyone in the hallways?

Omg the room, it's sound proof, it must be. If I were to yell, no one would ever hear me.

Calm down Em, you are safe! This is ok. Fuck, what did I get myself into? And why is this added nervousness making me even more wet? I cannot believe how turned on I am and nothing had even really happened to me yet. I wonder if anyone is behind the glass watching me lay here face down.

Just waiting.

Waiting to be used, to be fucked, to be played with, to be enjoyed. I signed up for this, I signed up to be a play toy, to be an object of desire, something to fulfil wants and needs. Everything is now his or theirs or hers? I guess I will find out.

My legs are now cramping. I adjust my position and lower my ass down to be more comfortable. "Arch your back and lift that ass back in the air!" The voice commanded firmly over the room. Shit. There must be speakers that I never noticed. "Now! And spread your legs back open."I straighten my legs and take a small step apart so my legs open, I quickly bend back so my ass turns up and raises perfectly in the air. "Good girl, now wait in position and do not move again till you are moved or told to move."

My back is strained and I can hear my breathing filling the room. Who said all that? Obviously they are watching, waiting, controlling the experience from behind the glass. So I just wait. Positioned and ready. So much more time passes, 5 min, maybe 10. It's so hard to tell in this silent room.

The door is opening. I hear footsteps against the floor. I think there are two people? Definitely more than one. I think they are both in the room? I can't see and I dare not move to look. I hear the door boom shut again. Silence again for a few seconds. What is happening?

Click. 

Fuck, the door just locked.

It's locked. I'm locked in here, in a sound proof room with people I don't know. I have no idea what they are about to do to me. 

I'm here as the main source of pleasure and entertainment for the people now in the room and everyone in their seats watching and listening behind that fucking glass. 

I can't breathe slow, the air is pumping in and out of my lungs at record speed. I'm equally terrified and turned on at the same time. I want to run but every part of me wants to stay. To listen and obey and to wait and try to anticipate the unknown. 

This is such a fucking rush. 

The footsteps start again, walking closer and closer till they stop right behind me. 

"Oh fuck, look at that ass. Yeah I knew this was the one when I saw the profile." 

A deep voice uttered those words to the other person in the room as their hand reached up and moved my skirt. They grabbed the edge and lifted it up high as their other hand grabbed my cheek firmly. Squeezing hard and then letting go. 

"Fuck, look at that. You getting this on camera? Zoom right in." 

I can hear one of them get down on their knees and I hear them moving around what I imagine is a camera recording me. 

"Keep your ass high but spread your legs a little more baby."  I can feel the tops of his fingers against my inner thigh as he puts pressure opening my stance more. "Yeah, you are such a good girl...I am going to have so much fucking fun with you." 

I can feel them both looking at me touching me deeply with their eyes and one of them with their hands. The other person has not said a word, the other one is clearly in charge and he must have brought a camera person with him. 

I can feel him bend down and put his hands on the inside of my ankles putting pressure rough hands now pressing and sliding slowly up my legs, past my knees and up my thighs. 

"So fucking soft and firm." 

He flips his hands over now his fingers facing up as he presses against the backs of my thighs with his thumbs on my inner thighs. Higher, higher. 

Fuck he is going higher. 

His thumbs reach my panties and press over them rubbing back and forth while his hands now grip my ass. 

"Oh look at you getting wet already for me. I knew you would be perfect.." 

He takes one hand and puts his fingers on top of my panties while the other grips firmly onto one cheek. He is gripping so tight I swear I will have marks just from that. His grip is so fucking hard it's taking my focus. I let out a little whimper. He leans down and whispers into my ear, 

"This is only the start, you are going to be a good little slut and take it. You are allowed to whimper but stay still unless I tell you to move. Got it?"

I manage to get out a breathy "Yes sir." I wasn't sure if I was supposed to say sir, but it felt like I was so I did. 

He moves back down and grips my ass again hard with his one hand while the other slides up between my legs and onto my panties again. He runs them up and down feeling how damp they are. 

"Get that camera right down there, now let's see what she has for us." 

He said us, he used the word us. So the other person will be more than just the camera. 

What am I doing?! 

Before I can think his hands flip up my skirt so it stays above my ass and he grabs both sides of my panties. 

"Are you focused? Just make sure you don't block anyone's view while you film"

"Yeah my view is perfect." Both guys, the camera guy spoke. 

The one in charge then slowly starts peeling my panties down. Omg I feel so exposed. So nervous. So turned on. 

I can feel them rolling down my ass and hips, the panties get caught a little between me and the mattress so he tugs pulls more firmly than before.

They release and pull even further. They are now completely off my ass and about to show everything. 

He pauses. 

"Ok now we find out what you look like, what kind of pussy do we get to play with today. By the feel of you under these I bet nice and tight with tiny little lips covering." 

Fuck, no one has ever ever said anything like that before. Never have I been treated like an object before to enjoy but at the same time I feel so fucking beautiful. 

He pulls them down farther and I feel them leave my skin and they can see me now. He keeps pulling them till they reach the bottom of my thighs close to my knees. 

He leans back over me and whispers again, "There you go, good girl...I want you to spread your legs nice and open so you hold those panties in the air..do not close your legs and let them drop. Do you understand?" 

"Yes sir." I stammer out. 

I spread my legs open, feeling the fabric press into my legs. 

"More." He commands. 

I spread them more. 

"No, farther.....I want to see them digging into your skin." 

I spread even more. Feeling the fabric press deep into me. It burns a little. 

"There you go, you are a quick learner. I like how well you listen." 

And just like that his focus returned back to my body. 

His hand slides down between my shoulders and presses my lower back down. I respond to his silent instruction and arch even more raising my ass nice and high for him. 

"There you go, perfect." He says praising me as his fingers slide over and then between my ass cheeks, over my tiny back hole and then finding the entrance to my tight pussy. His other hand rests on the small of my back holding me down as he slide between my lips to find my clit then sliding back down he spreads me open and slides two fingers inside me deeper and deeper as he keeps that firm pressure on my back.

Omg for fingers are so long and reach so far inside. I have never felt like this, been touched so intimately by someone I have not even seen yet let alone met. I am so turned on and the nervousness has not left yet, it has increased so much. 

"How wet is she?"  

Omg I forgot that we were not alone. I had been so absorbed in what was going on I forgot about the camera, the second person, the windows, the watchers. Instinctively I start to close my legs a bit, feeling so exposed and so naked even though I still had so many clothes on. 

He pressed hard into my back, "Ah, ah no. Go back to where you were."  

What am I doing. I still want to run but I want more. I go back to where he had me placed before. 

"There you go, good girl........Ok come feel...she is so fucking tight and wet.....put your hands of your ass baby and spread yourself open more to give him perfect access." 

I reach down moving my skirt up even more and I grab both sides and pull them apart opening myself up even more, my hands still restrained. My face still turned to the camera. 

I feel the air move as the second guy steps forward fast. You could literally feel his excitement with the speed he moved up to me. 

He was not as smooth as the first guy, he didn't caress or feel anything before plunging his fingers in deep. 

"Fuck man, you are right, that is so tight and so fucking wet." 

I could hear the camera zooming in as he pumped his fingers in and out a few times before leaving them out and backing up again. 

My legs were already getting sore and we just started. These heels were so much higher than I was used to. 

"Stand up and let's see you."

Oh thank goodness I can stand up and change positions. I stand up and instantly feel awkward and exposed. 

My panties fall to the floor landing over my high heels.