The Experience Pt. 04

Story Info
A photoshoot training session.
2.9k words
4.59
8.6k
10
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I step out of my panties and stand in front of the both. I had no idea what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised. They were both tall and handsome and so fit. Both looked incredibly strong as I quickly scan them both till I stop on the one is charge, I cannot stop looking at him now, he is intoxicating and knowing what he looks like is turning me on even further. Dark hair with a wave in it, deep blue eyes, a bit of a scruff on his face. He was over six feet for sure with such amazing chiseled features and fuck those arms...his muscles. I want nothing more than what he wants to do to me. 

Please, omg please enjoy me I silently beg. 

He lifts up a camera and points it towards me, the other guy has stepped back and is sitting on a stool I hadn't noticed in the room before.

He just sits there watching. 

"That outfit looks incredible on you. It hugs your body perfectly." He tells me as he pans the camera all the way up and down. "I want you to do a small modelling session first before we really get going. I am bringing in another model to shoot with you." He raises his hand up and the door unlocks and in walks the most incredibly stunning girl I have ever seen. The smell of her is nearly as incredible as her appearance. She smells like fresh air and honey dripping with citrus. She has long hair that lays straight down her back. Her green eyes feel like they are seeing everything about me. She is wearing a tight white tank top with low cut jeans with rips in them. She has gold bangles hanging from her wrists. She smirks at me sexily as she walks closer. "Hey, I'm Alice. Is this your first time? You look so adorably nervous." 

"Ummmm yes, yes it is." How can she can tell?

She gets even closer and and asks, "Sooooo I hear you also have never done anything with a girl before but you are open to it, at least that's what your applications says." 

I don't even know how to respond. Her confidence is so sexy and the smell of her is making me lose my mind. "Yeah, ummm yeah that's true." I finally manage to get out. 

She leans in closer and as she moves a few strands of hair away from my ear that have fallen out of my braid she puts her lips so close and whispers, "Just trust me, I think you are going to really like this part. I know I am going to enjoy it. My god you are so stunning." Her whispering words drip into my brain. I shudder. 

I have never really even thought about doing anything with a girl before but now...omg. It's overwhelming, I'm thinking everything but nothing at the same time because I have no clue what I am doing. 

She goes behind me and unties my wrists.

"I want you both to sit beside each other on the couch. Emmerson, angle your body straight at the camera and arch your back so your breasts come out towards the camera. 

We walk over, I'm so nervous I am not even sure how I am walking right now. She is beside me gliding across the floor with such sensual confidence. I sit down and I notice that he followed and knelt down on one knee with the camera up to his face. 

"Ok your legs need to relax. Let them fall open gently." 

I never even realized how clenched my entire body is. I hear the camera clicking over and over as he moved positions and took different angles. 

She was sitting beside me with her legs tucked up beside her toes facing away from me. Her upper body angled in close as she has pivoted it completely towards me. 

"Lean in so your forehead is on the side of her head." He gives a direction.

She listens so fast and so well she has definitely done this before because the moment the instructions left his lips she was leaning so close that my shoulder rested between her breasts pressing the tank top against her chest. Her forehead against the side of my head now, her lips must be inches from my ear. 

"Yessss, just like that. Perfect...you know how to do this."

Click, click, click.

"No don't close your eyes, keep looking directly at my camera. Good girl, you are so fucking beautiful. Ok Alice, now take your hand and put it on her knee...yeah the one closest to you. Omg you girls are perfect. You are photographing so fucking perfectly together." He says this as he lifts the camera away from his face to look at the screen at what am he has shot so far. 

She takes her soft warm hand and puts it onto my knee. "Do you trust me?" She asks. 

I swear I am quivering, "Yes."

"Good." The word good came out like she was smirking and proud of me. She starts sliding her hand off of my knee and down onto my inner thigh. My heart is so fucking loud right now. "Remember to breathe baby." She says. Omg I was holding my breath again. 

"Ok keep going. I want to see what you do and I want to capture her reactions." He is back into position again camera up. 

Her hand starts moving up higher and next thing I know it has slipped under my skirt and climbs higher till she is almost touching me. "Open your legs a little more hun." She says this and then she starts to kiss my neck. I feel her lips pressing so softly and then her wet tongue starts to touch me, making little circles with the perfect amount of pressure.  

"Yes, yes, yes this. This! This is what I wanted. Keep looking at the camera baby, omg if you could only see what your eyes are saying. So fucking hot.....You may be liking it a little too much just yet I think Em. Ok stand up both of you, you stand in front but angled a bit away from the camera so I can see your whole body." Oh fuck, was I too into it? He directs me and I listen. I stand up and face a bit away. 

"Perfect, omg the way that skirt falls over your fucking perfect ass." 

She comes up behind me and puts her right hand around me and over my breast. She starts to play with it while her left hand finds it's way to my leg again and under my skirt but she doesn't touch me there yet. I feel frozen and I look off at nothing.

"Look back at me, don't keep looking away. I need you to listen or I will have to punish you. Good behaviour is rewarded but not listening,  we can't have that ok?!" This time he speaks again with that commanding harshness, i feel like he scolds me.

"Yes, sorry sir." I look back at him as she keeps kissing my neck and licking. My god this feels so good, I cant help but picture her tongue somewhere else. I have never ever even thought about that before but omg I am now. I spread my legs apart a little more and she pulls my ass towards her jeans. 

"Fuck this is stunning. Yes, keep going girls. You are both so fucking amazing."

Click, click, click. The shutter is going off like mad. 

Every part of me is wanting more. Please keep going. Omg please don't stop. 

She stops kissing my neck and says "I'm going to see how wet you are now, are you ready?" 

Omggggg I don't even know where I am right now. "Yes, please." I manage to say in a breathy voice hardly above a whisper.

Her one hand keeps caressing my right breast, feeling my nipple through the clothing....her other hand is not holding back anymore sliding up and up and this time she reaches my lips and parts them softly sliding her fingertips between them rubbing and feeling everything...exploring every part of me before settling just beside my clit where she is making tiny firm circles. 

"Ohhhh you sweet thing, you are just drenched. I told you that you would like it." 

Oh I do, I like it. I like it so much. My knees can hardly hold me up right now and I find myself starting to softly moan.

"Ok that's enough of this pose.....you are not allowed to cum yet. I have way too much left for you. Let's try something different. Turn and face each other. 

Her hand immediately stops and she takes it out from under my pleated skirt. My pussy is throbbing with pressure and I swear I am actually dripping on the floor right now.

Omg omg omg. My head is spinning and I don't even know what is up or down. He is standing there and holding the camera, he seems so zoned in on actually taking photos. The other guy I see still sitting and watching but now I see his hand is on top of his jeans and he is rubbing himself through his pants while he watches. I wonder if the people behind the glass are doing the same thing? He is literally touching himself because of me. Omg it is such a rush to think I am making people feel good. I love it. 

We face each other and she moves in close. Again, she smells like perfection. She is so stunning and so fucking hot. I am loving these lessons, I have zero regrets about doing this. 

"Now I want you to start pulling off her little bra off of the shoulder facing the camera....and Emmerson, look at her this time and not my camera. I want your eyes close and locked on each other. I want to capture this moment. These photos are going to be perfect."

Her soft fingers are on my again and I feel her slide my little cap lace sleeve off. She pulls the fabric down lower so my breast is now out. Her fingers find my hard nipple and she starts to play with me as her other had slides around me and reaches under and grabs onto my ass. Both hands are touching me, exploring me. 

"Look at each other, I want your lips touching."

I look up at her, her lips looks like they taste amazing and I wonder what it is like kissing a girl. Before I even can imagine she grips my ass and pulls me and presses up against me and her lips touch mine. I can feel her lips, taste her, feel her tongue opening my lips and finding my tongue. Fuck I think I could almost cum just doing this. 

Click, click, click. 

"Omg girls, you are so perfect.  Put both your hands under the back of her skirt. lol I want your hands behind your back like you are restrained again. She is in control got it. Let her touch you." He then focussed back onto her, "I want you to play with her ass while you kiss her. Really play with it, explore it. Spread her cheeks open. I am going to get so many close ups. Ok go." 

She listens immediately and I feel my skirt lift. He comes over and rolls it up a bit so my entire ass is out. 

"There, just like that." 

I feel him step back and crouch down and hear the clicks again. Her hands are doing exactly what she was told to make them do. Exploring me, grabbing me, spreading my ass open for the camera all the while her tongue is dancing with mine. My hand griping my wrist and holding them behind me. 

"Omg you have the most beauty and sexy little ass hole." Then his voice shifts to across the room,  "Ok now is a perfect time, you can put that in place now." The other guy stands. Wait what? Put what in place. I pull back and start to ask what and before the entire word escapes my lips I feel a hard smack on my one cheek that was being caressed just a moment before. I yelp loudly and she says with a warning tone. "Don't pull away unless you are told you can." 

Smack. Her hand connects with my soft skin like a whip. "Do you understand?" She asks, again I am being scolded. Oh fuck my ass is stinging. I nod quickly.

I feel him reach up and run his fingers over where her hand hit me.

"Fuck those hand prints are photographing so fucking well." He says this proudly while I let out a whimper...my lip quivering. 

Her tone softens, "Remember, no complaints. Be a good girl and let me help train you. Own your mistake, learn from it, accept your punishment like a good slut." And before I could even think of saying anything her lips went back to their soft way and pressed against mine. Her hands groped my ass again and spread my cheeks open so wide. 

I didn't even know what to think. Those smacks stung and seemed to come from out of no where. But I suppose I was warned before I ever got to this room. It stung and hurt but can I confess, is it bad that I liked it? 

Before I could think much more about it I heard a plastic bottle snap open. 

"Get it nice and lubed for her. Let me get some shots of it before and while you prepare it. And you, keep her ass ready and presented for us."

She spreads my ass open as she kisses me even more firmly. What is going on, fuck wish I could ask. The I feel the coolness of something wet and rubber line pressing against my tiny hole. I pull my lips and gasp instinctively. 

"Shhhhhh just take it. Be a good girl and take it." 

"Yeah put it right up against her, now slowly press it in. I want to get photos of you pressing it slowly inside, photos of her ass opening up and wrapping around the plug till you get it deep inside her. I want to start getting her stretched and used to this so we can put something much bigger in later." I hear him guide the other guy. 

"Stop kissing, I want to hear her take it. Emmerson, look over at the camera over there and do not look away during this. Do you hear me?!" 

"Yes sir." I look over towards the camera as she keeps me pressed against her and keeps my ass cheeks spread open. 

I can feel the other guys hot fast breath pouring over my ass and he kneels behind me pressing it against my little untouched hole. 

"Good girl. Do what you're told, that's right. Let him do this, take it."  He keeps guiding me while the other guy starts to press harder and harder. 

Fuck I don't think this will fit. Omg it burns. My face scrunches and I whimper from the pain and the firm pressure. 

"Relax, re-lax. Be calm, breathe, your ass will accept it so just let it. Stop clenching and fighting it. I know it hurts but it will hurt less if you relax." She says this softly to me as I whimper more. I feel like my eyes are getting red the more it stings. Then I feel it slide inside. Omg it's in. Fuck  

"See, good girl. You did it. Now let me get some more angles. Keep playing with her ass while you kiss her again." He directs. 

I turn back, her lips reach mine and I open my mouth willingly and try to get my mind off of the sting and the burning. I feel my ass welting up a bit where her hand hit me.

That hurt. 

I had no idea how much I would like this. 

Click, click

"Fuuuuuck, yes. This is so fucking hot." He says loudly while looking at the camera again.

Alice pulls back slightly and then takes one hand and moves it over my sore red ass and down while her other hand travels down my hip and moves inward and then down to where my body parts and creates that little fold. She leans her face towards me and this time grabs hold of my lower lip between her teeth and she bites down gentle while her fingertips slide between that fold and her soft fingers spread my lips open. 

She keeps kissing and biting onto me all the while making those amazing small circles with her fingertips on and beside my swollen clit. I can feel some drips from me start to roll down my inner thighs. She stops kissing me and adjusts her position to she can keep playing with my oh so wet pussy and move her other hand to right over that plug now deep in my ass. 

Omg I don't think I am ready yet, not yet. Let it settle for a bit, that was so much pressure I think but I dare not pull away. I let her do what she wants to while the camera keeps clicking and the other ones keep filming. And while they all keep watching. 

Relax, relax right? It's less if I just relax and let it happen. Omg here we go, fuck. She starts to press it deeper when I thought it was as deep as it could be. 

"I'm going to get you more used to this ok? Because later..." her face explodes with an almost devilish grin, " later something by much bigger and far less forgiving is going to play there." 

What did I sign up and agree to?!