The Experience Pt. 05

Story Info
They teach her more and make her beg for it.
3.1k words
4.43
7.2k
6
3

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to go over to that bench and get on all fours. Arch that back and stick that pretty ass of yours high up." She nods over to the bench by the foot of the bed. 

I feel frozen. Seconds go by, they feel like minutes. I focus on a drop that has now made it all the way to my knee. Fuck I have never been so wet. 

"Don't make me tell you again. Move. You are not hired to just stand there." She nods again to the bench.

Fuck legs, work. Walk. MOVE. 

I finally turn around and walk quickly over to the bench. I climb onto it. It seems a lot lower to the ground than an average bench. It is short too, so short so that my ass has no where to go but way up on the air. I hardly fit on this, my hands have to curl down over the edge while my feet hang off the other end. 

"Arch more, there you go. Fuck your ass is so beautiful baby." He speaks again as I feel his hands grab onto my hips and tilt me to an uncomfortable height.  "yeah, there you go sweetheart. Now I want you to grip that edge and really hang on. I am disappointed because you didn't listen fast enough back there did you?" 

Why didn't I walk when I was told to? I think park of me was frozen but maybe part was curious what would happen if I delayed? 

"No sir, I didn't. I'm sorry." My voice doesn't even sound like my own at this point. 

"No you didn't. Now part of me thinks you don't understand that this isn't a game. This experience isn't cheap for me, for Alice or for Levi, you don't even want to know how much it is for those just watching. And baby you have a full house behind there, every booth is booked and filled and paid for. They deserve better than that" 

"I am so sorry. I promise I'll be good, I promise to behave." I am almost begging now. 

"You are about to find out that there are consequences. Now hold on, get a good grip and don't you dare fucking move that ass away. Do you understand?!" His voice meant only business now. Being told what to do like that, fuck I cannot even tell you how that makes me feel. 

"I understand sir." I try to say it with confidence but I am pretty sure it sounds like I am about to cry. 

"Good." 

What is going to happen?! I have never been spoken to that way in my life. Fuck that was so hot but I am beyond nervous now. I want to stay, I want to keep going, I want this, I want..... 

SLAP!  

Oh fuck!!!! The smack lurches me forward and I nearly loose my grip. I scramble to get a better hold and to stay in position. 

My ass cheek feels like it is on fire, actual fire! 

SLAP!

Omg my eyes fill, I hold back.

SLAP! 

Omggggggg it hurts so much that my ass is almost starting to feel numb. 

I feel his hand land on me softly now...slowly caressing where the heat is. The soft touch is making it feel so much better. 

"Omg your ass looks so fucking good red, so fucking good. Levi, get some close ups on camera." 

I feel so exposed but so turned on. I never in my wildest dreams thought that this would be a thing for me. A thing that gets me drenched, pulsing inside. Wanting.

As much as my ass is stinging right now, I like it. Omg I like it. 

I see him take the camera and come over to my face. His two fingertips raise my chin up so I'm looking directly at the camera in his hand. 

"Those eyes though, perfection when they have that bit of redness to them with that wet glaze., later I am going to make that mascara run" He has such a pleased smile on his face. 

He takes his thumb and runs it up to my lip where he pressed between my lips and slides his thumb between my teeth opening my jaw. 

"Wider." He instructs. 

I relax and let him open my mouth with his hand wrapping around my jaw pulling my mouth down. I can feel my lower teeth pressing into his thumb he is pushing my jaw open so hard. 

"Good girl, nice and wide for me. Keep looking at the camera. Don't look away do you understand?" 

I try to nod and manage to say uhhh huhhh with his thumb still pulling on me. 

"You are one fast learning. I knew you were a good choice. I love how eager you are, how open and willing you are. You are such a good little slut, now let's see if you can keep behaving. Stick your tongue out for me." 

While he says this I feel Alice start to play with my ass cheeks, sliding her fingertips along the raised skin where the handprints are, almost like she is tracing the outline of the raised prints. She places one hand on my lower back pushing me further into that arch while her other hand keeps exploring me. Sliding between my legs and running up my inner thighs and back out over my ass again. Fuck it is such a good feeling, the painful burning mixed with her soft hand. 

While she plays he takes his hand off my jaw and undoes his jeans, grabs them and his boxers and slides them down at the front in one motion.  Now I get why the bench is so low to the ground. My mouth is at the perfect height. "Keep that tongue out and your eyes up here." 

My jaw feels like it is going to cramp from holding it open but I have to stay. As much as I liked being spanked, I don't want it again quite so soon. 

My eyes stay locked into that camera lens, tongue out. Fuck it's so hard to concentrate. I'm trying to focus on him but her hand...omg her hands. And I catch glimpse of Levi walking around and filming me exposed in every angle. 

I feel his hand reach back and grab a first full of my hair right against my head. He tilts me back more opening my throat. Next thing I know his hand leaves my hair "Don't fucking move." I feel him place his hard cock on my tongue and slap it softly on my tongue a few times. "Get your tongue wet in your mouth and then stick it back out." I listen immediately. "That's a good slut." His cock is back on my tongue and I feel him slide the tip along the full length of my wet tongue. "Do you want my cock in your mouth?"

I nod eagerly. I do want it, feeling is sliding and teasing me, it is so hard. Oh do I want it.

"Beg for it." 

I have never begged during sex, but somehow I found myself begging like I had done it a thousand times. There was no hesitation because I did want it. 

I stay looking up at him and say, "I want it, I want your cock so badly. Please, please let me wrap my lips around you. I want to feel you slide down my throat. I want to see how well I can take you. Please, I want it. Please."  My eyes pleading with him just as much as my body and words. 

"Omg you are such a perfect little thing, good girl. You do want it don't you, I love how badly you want it." His praise has my stomach flipping in such incredible butterflies. "Open your mouth back up and keep looking up at me, you did such a god job I'm going to let you have it." 

I open my mouth so fast and he takes his cock and puts the tip inside my mouth just past my lips. "Wrap those around me and show me how badly you want my cock. I want you to move your mouth and tongue on me. I want to watch you suck me." 

I don't think I have ever wanted to suck a dick more. I wrap my wet soft lips around and curl my tongue around the base of his shaft and I start to move back and forth. Fuck he fills my mouth up perfectly with his hard cock. I love the feeling of my tongue exploring him every time I slid off and back on. Flicking my tongue over his tip and pressing along his amazing shaft as he goes in and out. 

He feels incredible in my mouth that I almost forgot we had other people around till I feel a pressure pulling in my ass. I moan in pain from the surprise feeling. Alice is pulling back on the butt plug deep inside me. "You just focus on him, I'm swapping this one for something bigger. We need you nice and stretched. I am going to play with this tiny ass hole and get it ready. When it hurts, because you are just so tight it is going to hurt, just moan onto his cock. Trust me he will like that." 

I'm not too sure now if I want to keep going, I am so nervous again but I don't want to stop, fuck I don't want to stop. 

"Trust her and listen, she knows what she is talking about. Focus on me. I have had enough of you sucking me for now...I am going to take over and fuck your face. That will be a nice distraction from the pain. Now keep those lips and tongue pressed on me and whimper or cry out all you want but keep those beautiful lips pressed and sealed." I say ok and that I understand with my eyes, his cock still deep in my mouth. "Tilt your head back more, yeah let's open that throat nice and wide. This is going to get rougher then I assume you are used to but you are such a good learner. Relax and let it happen, I'm going to make you gag so just open that little throat and stay still. Keep your head still unless I move you." He looks down at me with such a look of someone in control. I know I can still say no, I can leave....but I also love how it's like he has all the power. 

"This is always one of my favourite parts when you fuck. I know she is going to like it." Alice smiles and says this to him as she pulls her focus from my ass and then returns back to what she was doing. 

Omg she is pulling it out again. My ass is holding on so tight, swollen around it. Omg that hurts, and it is such an odd feeling. I start to whimper a lot. 

"Fuuuuuck yeah, there it is...fuck, that whimper....I knew it would feel so fucking good on my dick."

He puts the camera on a stand fast and aims it down at me....then he grabs my hair again and pulls me back and his other hand is now around the base of my neck. He sees the instant fear in my eyes. "I like to feel you from the outside and the inside. Relax, be a good little slut." As those words come out of him in a breathy low rumble he starts to fuck my face. His cock starts sliding in and out in a slow controlled way. Ok this isn't too bad, what did he mean rough? It feels like he is enjoying every part of my mouth in a slow steady motion. 

I feel her slide something thin and plastic feeling into my swollen little ass hole. "I'm just putting some lube deep inside you. Stay focussed on him." How the fuck did she know what I was thinking?? 

I feel the cold lube fill my ass as she pressed the plunger and pulls the tube out. "Omg yes, it's dripping out of her, get this on camera. Her ass is so fucking untouched and sweet." I hear Levi move the camera closer. 

Then, I feel it. Omg that feels so big...it's not going to fit. I pull away a bit without thinking "Relax, relax, it's not even that big. Let me stretch you open." The cock shaped object starts to press on my hole. She pressed more and more, and more. Fuck, fuck, fuuuck. It's too big. Ow. I am full on moaning and whimpering now, little cries try to escape out of my closed mouth. 

"Oh fuck yes, like that." He pulls my head back and starts to fuck my face so fast and deep. I can't move, his cock sides so deep down my throat and each time I gag and my throat squeezes around him. He keeps plunging it in and out and so fucking deep. I start gagging and coughing. "Relax baby, you can do this. Take it, take it like a good slut." I can do this, fuck...relax throat, fucking relax. He keeps pumping for a bit more and then he slides out and stops pumping it rough. "I'm going to make your eyes water now, I want to see them water." He says this as he holds both sides of my head now and slowly presses his cock farther and farther so he goes right down my throat. "Relax, let me in..open up, thats right. Fuck your throat feels so good." I'm trying so hard to be good. I can take this. My throat gags over over over and he presses in slow deep and then holds his cock in for a few seconds before sliding out again letting me gasp for a few breaths or air before sliding slowly back in, all the way in and the holding me tight on. Every time he pulls back out there is so much spit from gaging that it drips down my chin. My eyes are watering so fucking much my mascara must be running all over, now I get why they don't allow waterproof...they want to see it run.  

While he does this I feel her press deeper into my ass and then slid it back out, each time putting it in deeper. "Ohhhh there you go, look at that little hole opening up. Oh you are watch a good girl. Each time I pull this out your little hole stays open now waiting for it. Such a good little play thing." She says this and then starts to fuck my ass, twisting the object as she pulls it out, pressing it up and down and each side. Stretching me. She is not as gentle as before and I start whimpering again. Every time he slides back inside my throat she starts playing with me and making me make noise.

Finally she stops and pulls it out of my ass and he slides his cock out of my mouth. "Omg baby, your eyes look so fucking incredible. Oh hon are so worth it. Now stand up and get off the bench and go bend over the bed, I want something else now." 

My knees feel so bruised and the bench has left marks on my legs and hands. I walk over and bend over onto the bed as instructed so my ass is facing all the windows clearly. He comes over and grabs my shoulder near my neck and pulls me up and puts a pillow down at the edge of the bed before shoving me roughy back down face first onto the bed. Fuck I love how he handles me. So firm and so controlled. I know this is about him, but fuck I love it. I love it so much. He grabs my hips suddenly and before I can even take a moment I feel his cock slam into my tight pussy. 

"Omfg, omggggg your pussy is so fucking perfect. Pull your legs up and bend them towards your ass." I listen instantly and he grabs each of my ankles and fucks me so fast and so fucking hard. The bed is shaking so much. "Fuck you are so tight, your pussy is so fucking wet and tight I love it...I have to switch it up or you are going to make me cum and I am not done playing with you yet." He lets go of my ankles and slides his dick out of me leaving me throbbing and my body just begging for more, that was not enough it was too quick. 

"I want you to climb up onto the bed now on all fours but position yourself close to the edge and your ass back towards me." 

He comes over and takes my top and yanks it down so both my breasts spill out. "That's better."

I am now on all fours on the bed and I feel him climb up behind me. He starts to caress and grab my ass with both hands. "I love that she got you all ready. Actually, I changed my mind...I want you to get off the bed for a min. I want to watch something while I play with this beautiful ass." Watch something? Watch what? He looks at Alice and nods over to the bed. She smiles so big and glides over knowing exactly what is expected of her. She slips her tight jeans off and I watch her panties then fall to the floor as she pulls them down. She bites her lower lip as she pulls her top off and then she unclasps her bra and drops it.

I watch her walk over and lay on the bed with her head at the opposite edge, she puts her feet up almost under her as she bends her knees and then spreads her legs open. 

"I want you to learn something and have a reward so climb back up on all fours and then lean down with your elbows and hands on the bed, ass in the air and right at the edge here so I can stand behind you." Ok, this, ummm this might be my limit. I am so curious though, I have a feeling I know what I am supposed to do but I have never before, I mean today was the first day I had even kissed a girl like I did before. I don't know if I am up for this but we are so far into this and I want to keep going, I want to turn him on and to make him feel good. Watching what is about to happen must turn him on or he wouldn't have set this up.

Here I go, I can do this.