All Comments on 'The Experiment Ch. 03'

by LittleTom

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Golly Mate Your Self Cuckolding Is Out Of Control

You are soon to lose your family to your own wife whore and her new cocks - your pimping days are done as soon as she arranges for you to take it GAYly in your ass as you have wanted all along.

Man I mean matie this is terible for her - you wusse out - she don't respect you any more than you do - Oh I get it - this is what you intended right. The storyline is now clear. This is peak frustration cuming up and down your hole - gosh matie tomie could it get any better - Why of course it will as you have 29 more chapters of non-erotic sick base humiliation to lay out whilst you crank the short one and type one handed.

I for one am glad you are in publand eh matie as I sure don't want a deeply preverted GAY wimp in my country registered as a sexual offender or not.

How do you get out of your depressions after looking in the mirror - perhaps you really are a woman - nah matie just a sick man waiting for something else ----

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
biggest fag in front of his childred

what kind of woman is she and what kind of it are you in front of somebody else kids for you aren't man enough.why don't you next time bent over and let him do you.kids want have respect for you or her,but she love you.you don't let another person come in your selfish asshole house and take over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loving Couple

I feel that the love and support shared between the husband and wife as they explore, or are somewhat coerced to experience, her slavery and his being a cuckold is the backbone of this story. This story would not be personally pleasurable without their growing love and support for each other.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
SOOOO HOTTTTT

Little Tom, I really would like to see her get preggie a couple of times during the course of the "Experiment".

Humiliation will not be complete until the husband has to look a kid in the eye that looks nothing like him, and when he or she calls him Daddy, he knows where the kid came from, and it was apparent that he could not be the father.

Each kid would cost him about a million dollars by the time they were put through college. Now that is H U M I L I A T I O N. lol

Her master could command her to quit using birth control and forbid her to have sex with her husband until she was pregnant, and each time with a different lover's child. (preferably at least one child with a purebred black)

This would be the ultimate in cuckolding and the deepest humiliation that any man could ever suffer.

Wheeling a half black child around in a stroller at the grocery, nd introducing it as "my son" or "my little girl". Explaining to his other children that they had opted to have a baby for another couple, and then the other couple had gotten killed some way so they kept the child to raise themselves after she gave birth.

You are a very good writer Little Tom.

I really believe though that the "love" from the wife's point of view is totally not needed for the story line.

As crazy as he is about the wife, she, or her master, could use this and easily control his very being using his complete devotion to her as a tool.

She pretty much has him on a short leash now anyway by her telling him that if he caused any trouble that she would throw his ass out for good. So much for where her love lies. lol It sure ain't for her husband. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Haha

Unhappy repressed homosexual fantasy. So much drama!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

LittleTom. It's not hard to believe that with a name like that you would be a cuck.

Dylan1Dylan110 months ago

No, I have read two more chapters. I think I will not be reading more.

I really do not like where you are taking this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous