The Turning Point Ch. 01: The Fair

Story Info
An opportunity at a fair to lose her virginity.
3.1k words
4.47
20.8k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JmaHoney
JmaHoney
82 Followers

The turning point. Ch 1. A ticket to ride.

It was a hot summer day that turned into a warm summer night. She had picked out a thin white top that showed plenty of her bra top. It was a pretty halter style bralette and with the thin top showed enough of her 18 yr old skin to make him jealous. Coupled with simple short skirt and tall socks she looked flirty enough to earn a 2nd glance from many guys that day as she waited for her friends.

Maya, like most girls her age, was strategic in everything when it came to her ex. Even when they dated Greg was given outfits based on how she felt about him at the time. If she was mad at him it might be a turtle neck and tight jeans with a belt. If she wanted to play around or even finally fuck she would wear a short skirt, stockings and a thong for easy access. The sad part was he never did.

That was part of what led to the breakup. He never did. After multiple attempts by her to move things along he never tried. Oh he had a few fumbling attempts at fingering her and a half hearted bj or two. There was never any passion. Any raw overpowering desire or lust. Even now thinking of the chances he wasted she was frustrated.

Maya wasn't naïve. She didn't expect fireworks or movie romance. She didn't even expect the sex to be any good since it would be both their first times. Still her and Greg had gotten along well for the most part. The break up stung for them both but even just 2 weeks later she knew it was the right choice. He seemed to as well. After all he suggested the fair today with friends right?

He came around the corner with their friends. He looked the same. Kinda cute but nerdy. He didn't put any effort into his look or anything. Still she hadn't seen her friends for a month since school. They collected by the ticket booth and planned out their rides, talked summer plans and chatted about what they had done since school.

On one ride Maya noticed a hot Carney checking her out. He was tan, tatted and with hard muscles showing through his shirt and looked to be about 25. He had certainly noticed her shirt selection and what it carefully showed. She thought about flirting, well she thought about a lot more than that, but she knew with Greg there nothing could happen.

About 15 minutes later she was on the ferris wheel with her friend Misha. She was taking photos on her phone and realized Greg was in the car three behind hers. He wasn't alone and was making out with their mutual friend. It stung a little but she knew she had chosen this.

She excused yourself from the group and was walking between some of the rides when a voice called out "Hey, what are you doing back here alone?"

It was her hot Carney apparently taking a break. She kind of froze unsure what to do when he approached her and began talking. She felt like she was outside her body as they talked about the fair and her friends. She didn't bring up Greg but she did feel herself blushing when he told her how hot she looked in that top...

He said she was the hottest girl at the fair and she didn't believe him but she liked that he said it. She lied and said she was 20 when he asked. She didn't know why she felt she had to lie and didn't think he believed her, but when he stepped up close to her, put his hand behind her neck and her lower back and pulled her in, she knew he didn't care.

The first kiss was short but passionate. She felt more in that one kiss then Greg had made her feel the whole time they dated. She let her arms reach out and felt his hard chest. Her hands ran over his arms has he kissed her again this deeper with a flickering tongue. She wasn't a huge fan of French kisses but he made it a bit better and in that moment she didn't mind

His hand on her lower back slipped even lower and pulled her ass into him grinding against him she already felt his hard dick straining against his shorts. His mouth moved down her neck and the hand behind her head slid down the side and the fingers began teasing the side boobs she carefully showed. She didn't pull away, why should she? Greg was free and so was she.

His hand slid into her shirt and he felt her hard nipple as he began to twist gently run his fingertips across the sensitive parts before grabbing her chest firmly in his hands. Almost without realizing it, her hand had slipped down and was rubbing against the top of his shorts.

As she kissed on his neck she felt him very hard and shorts grinding against her with urgency. She knew she had done this and made his dick so hard and so ready. Almost on instinct her hand found his button and un did it before sliding the zipper down. She barely moved his underwear before his cock sprang out. She grabbed it and it felt 10° warmer than even his hot skin.

By this point he was whispering hmmm fuck and moaning gently. She didn't have a lot of experience but he was obviously enjoying everything she did. As she rubbed across the head of his dick she felt his slippery precum coating her hand. She almost hadn't realized his hand have been sliding up her skirt but she wasn't surprised that he found her very wet as he pulled her thong to the side and slid a finger across her slit.

His fingers slid in and began getting her lips wet and ready. He slid closer to her clit and and and once finding it began teasing and lightly rubbing the delicate skin with his practiced fingertips. He alternated between soft teasing touches on her now hard clit and sliding inside her curling his finger to stroke the G-Spot. The touches were building her fire more, more. Almost on autopilot she was now firmly stroking his shaft with one hand while her other hand gently caressed his balls.

Her legs began shaking and she built up further and further under his touch. Soon she felt her legs begin to buckle has he made her come but his hands grabbed her clothes and were holding her up as he vigorously rubbed her clit.

It was only after the orgasm, the first of her life, that she realized they had walked as they talked and were in a small circle of trucks and RVs. This must be the Carney's personal vehicles. There were two guys sitting only about 20 feet away talking and acting as if they hadn't seen anything. She didn't know how that was possible but in that moment she didn't care if they had watched the whole thing.

Her body was riding the waves of bliss and she had pushed his hand away her pussy now too sensitive for that direct touch. With her body satisfied at least temporarily, she had turned her attention more fully to him and his hard 7 in cock now leaking even more. Not bothering to cover up he pulled her towards a small RV. It didn't look fancy but it did look clean on the outside. As he pushed the door open, she saw a few boxes from pizzas or fast food but it wasn't as bad as she feared it might be.

He wasted no time. He pushed his shorts all the way off and removed his shirt. The door to the caravan was still open and only the screen was closed. But she was staring at his defined chest and abs. He guided her head down and she knew what he wanted.

She was eye level stroking his dick as she began to gently lick the tip and all the precum that was there. It didn't taste bad, it didn't taste like much of anything. She slipped her mouth over his large head and used her tongue on the underside. She was sucking about 1/3 of it as her tongue teased and both hands jerked his cock in her mouth. She felt him urgently grabbing her head trying to fuck her face as the need took him over.

She took him deeply as she could, her fingertips teasing his balls. Pushing back against his hands holding her head so she could get free to catch her breath and lick him. She liked seeing him squirm as her pink tongue ran from his balls slowly up the underside of his hard veined shaft and around the leaking head.

She felt his dick twitch and tightened up I knew he was fighting against coming already. She was proud of how quickly she was able to get him there. He reluctantly pulled her away and let her by the hand to the couch. Guiding her down, as he kneeled between her legs. He pushed her skirt up grabbed her thong and ripped it down her legs.

Her legs were wide open, her pussy exposed to him and she wanted it. He bent down kissing the inside of her thigh and began nibbling licking and working his way up. Strong hands kept her legs spread wide as his tongue found her wet pussy and began running up flicking her clit then down, and sliding his tongue inside. He went deep inside fucking her with his tongue. No toy, no finger, nothing had ever felt like this. Every quick lick felt like a jolt of energy to her body. Every time he slowed down and sucked her clit while gently rubbing his tongue around it made her body burn and need him more.

His hands now sliding up to help. His left hand pulled her hood back and the skin tight making her clip pop out and every touch against it was stronger than the last.

She was climbing higher and higher when he began teasing her more. His tongue slid slowly down from her clit, deep into her pussy and flciked in and out, side to side and up and down. All the while it continued working down. He focused on the bottom of her pussy, now using his fingers to tease her clit more. As if running on some primal dirty slutty instinct she lifted her legs up and exposed more of her pussy and ass to him.

He made good use and slid his tongue further. She hadn't been sure if she would like her ass eaten but turns out she did. Like before he started out teasing her But quickly was fucking her ass with his tongue. Meanwhile he slid a finger in her pussy then to her clit. Back and forth his fingers moved. When he finally slid back up to her pussy she was on fire for more.

His right hand taking turns with his tongue to slide inside and find her g-spot first with one finger then two. Two fingers deep inside her fucking her g-spot as his tongue flicked and sucked on her clit was enough to push her over the edge with a very loud orgasm. As she ground into his face her hips bucking she realized her left hand was teasing and pulling her on nipple while the right hand had grabbed a fistful of his hair and she was fucking her pussy against his face.

She was panting, felt the sweat on her brow as she laid there. Her legs jello from the orgasm. He sat up and began rubbing the tip of his cock from the bottom of her ass to her now very sensitive clit. She knew what was about to happen and she grabbed him shook her head and only said condom. He looked a little disappointed but grabbed his shorts and pulled one out. She wasn't offended that he was ready. She mildly surprised herself by being glad that he didn't need to go look for one. She wanted that dick in her at least as much as he did.

He put it on expertly and quickly then began to slide in. Very wet now from his tongue and her own cum she was still hard to get in because she was a virgin and the condom resisted. He got his hand wet with his saliva rubbing it on the tip and used his fingers to pull some of her wetness out and then slid in again this time going easily half the length of his cock. He looked at her and she only nodded as he pulled out and went most of the way in.

The moment his tip slid in she knew. This was different. It felt different to be fucked than any toy or random hair brush she had used in herself. The heat from his body. The hard legs between hers, the strong hands pressing her down and roaming all over her tight young body. The way his dick twitched and moved, it felt so alive. He was larger than she had and she felt stretched as he worked deeper and deeper into her.

Once in he was able to move comfortably for both and fell into a rhythm sliding in and out of her was his hands ran all over her legs and up to her tits. He made her feel full. Her pussy being so sensitive after cumming twice, every stroke sending tingles and lightning down her body. They changed rhythm and motion each time she seemed to be getting used to it. Moving until they found what made her grown and fuck him back.

It felt good but with two orgasms already she felt she needed more for a third. A third. She had never even had one now she was worried about her third? She felt greedy and she loved it. Her left hand was running across her chest playing with her nipples when he wasn't touching them. He seemed to like watching how she teased and stroked the light pink tips. He ran his hand over her clit but he knew it wasn't quite getting her there. After a few minutes He guided her right hand down to rub herself.

She had done this countless times in her own room imagining scenarios but never with a cock inside of her in real life. She was getting fucked and fucked well. She looked him in the eye as she rubbed herself. She felt lewd and dirty in a good way, getting his dick deep while showing him how she masturbates.

It was then that he pulled out. Guided her off the couch to her knees and turned her around bending her over the cushion and sliding his hard cock back in. With the cushion supporting her body she could easily rub herself still. And in this position she had easier access to her own clit. It was obviously he'd done this before.

She had never been so horny or felt the things she felt as his hands ran over her ass. His fingers even sliding along his cock and at one point sliding inside her p**** at the same time as his dick. 2 fingers and a cock in her pussy. It was almost too much but it felt amazing. When he pulled out, his fingers were very messy and he ran them up and down her ass putting some lubricant against and even inside her asshole. She wasn't sure what to expect when he slipped a finger in. She could feel the finger and his cock as they touched and rubbed against the thin wall inside her separating them. Somehow that finger made her pussy feel even tighter and it definitely made her feel even dirtier and she was on her knees getting fucking in a trailer by a guy she didn't even know his name. She knew the door was open and wondered if anyone was watching.

That deliciously dirty thought coupled with the double penetration and all of her erogenous zones being stimulated at once between their four hands was all it took push her over the edge. She felt her pussy walls contract hard on his cock as he told her how great she felt and how tight.

He fucked her hard urgently, one finger now deep in her ass the other grabbing her hair and pulling her back into him. She was rubbing her clit at a blur. Her body has been standing at the edge of a cliff now it pushed over coming hard on his cock and finger. She moaned and begged for him to fuck her and come for her but he already was, she felt his cock twitching and cumming in the condom.

He stayed inside her for a moment kissing the back of her neck and giving them both a moment to catch their breath. She felt her pussy lips spasming on his cock squeezing it regularly knowing that was drying every drop of cum out of him and liking it. He pulled his cock out and she heard the condom come off. He helped her to her feet and pulled her close.

His dick was still half hard and now covered with cum as he kissed her and told her that was amazing. She felt it against her, the warm sticky cum on her pussy and legs. He stepped back grabbed his clothes and said he needed to use the restroom. She grabbed her underwear slipped her shoes back on and stepped out the door into the cooler air. They both had what they wanted she didn't need him anymore. By now there are many guys outside and they stared at her wantingly.

She realized she still had her panties in her hand and possibly some cum on her leg that they could see. One leg of her socks was pushed down the other felt torn. Her skirt barely covering her well fucked pussy and asshole. But she didn't care. She didn't mind the hungry eyes wanting to fuck and wondered how many saw her. She walked quickly to her car on legs that struggled to work right in that moment but she was content. It wasn't how she'd ever imagined losing your virginity but she knew this was a turning point with more to come.

JmaHoney
JmaHoney
82 Followers