All Comments on 'The Turning Point Ch. 01: The Fair'

by JmaHoney

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

a lot of girls use blowjobs as a way to learn how a man works but there is nothing like the real thing. Well done and a guy like the Carney makes short work of young ladies and moves on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

imagine the joy of this dirty minimum wage Carney, tattoos and rings everywhere, when he finds this pretty 18 year old girl gift wrapped to his trailer sucking his cock then fucking her every which way. In some ways he was a gentleman, not finishing in her mouth and reciprocating her mouth work. For a first time it was quite a thrill for her and he will be on the road tomorrow, never to be seen again, thinking of this crazy preppy girl servicing him in a dirty trailer.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyalmost 2 years ago

I can’t wait to read more. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn, that was like a sexy little glimpse into the mind of young girl. More! More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I worked at a travelling carnival for 1 year and most people are seriously gross there but this kind of thing DID happen although we didn't stay that close to the show ever. I am not sure any were as perfect as this girl though! I loved staring at all the sexy young girls that came through. Even if I only fucked a few of them I was able to at least think about them doing this kind of thing later. Thanks to all the hot girls that came through. You made the lonely nights a little better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've read this story 5 times, it's my fantasy to have a girl like that. I hope next time she takes on the whole camp. Also if this was real her ex bf would have to be a little bitch for ever letting that hot piece go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJmaHoney@JmaHoney
I am a 40's male living near Olympia, WA. As is required in my state I enjoy coffee, really into cars, and the rain. Huge whiskey collection but rarely drink. I also cook, enjoy photography and want to get back into hiking, working out and training in mixed martial arts. I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES