The Turning Point Ch. 02: The Show

Story Info
Maya wants her date but gives some strangers a show too.
3k words
4.5
4.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JmaHoney
JmaHoney
82 Followers

Chapter 1 is titled The Fair. Story stands alone, you don't need prior chapters for context.

Maya wants to have some fun on a 1st date after a concert in the city but ends up giving a different kind of show to some strangers. The experience further awakens new desires in our heroine.

At 18 Maya finally lost her virginity to a carnie. A total stranger who's name she didn't know. Now 2 weeks later a boy asked her to a concert in the city. His name was Felix and he was an exchange student from Australia. He was built lean and a dancer. His parents were Asian and apparently moved around a lot. She was surprised her parents were ok with it but being 18 she figured they were finally loosening up. Maya was horny and ready to play. She just hoped Felix would be up for it.

She had chosen a short tartan with skirt knee high stockings and a see-through black turtleneck. A lacey sexy bra and chunky heels completed the look. Her jacket and a quick exit made sure her parents didn't notice how revealing she dressed.

The date had gone well. He picked her up in his dad's huge Mercedes. They trusted him enough to let him drive the nice car. He was very flirty. They had been talking every night online and it had been pretty steamy. Now finally in person the energy between them was palpable.

They had a great dinner first, had held hands before the show exploring the city. Kissing after walking through the park. At the concert they danced and even grinded on some songs. Making out and enjoying the music. After the show they were to come straight home but... one of the openers had cancelled. That meant they were out an hour earlier than their parents expected.

She knew what she wanted. She wanted another experience. She wanted Felix. She wanted fucked. When he asked if she wanted him to drive her home early, she had other ideas.

They had parked in a dark lot on the edge of an alley a few blocks from the venue. Most concert goers had already left and there were few people about. No one paying any attention to them in the front seat. She leaned over and began kissing him. As he returned her kisses, she moved his hands up to her breasts. She wanted him to know where this could go. Her heart was racing. He squeezed her breasts tentatively. Unsure but eager as he squeezed her pale 32b beasts in his hand. She lifted her shirt giving him access inside. His fingers more sure now, slid into her bra. The skin so sensitive as moved to her nipples. She shuddered as he pinched and pulled them in her bra.

The kissing became heavier, soon his mouth was sucking on their neck and nibbling her ear. She realized he had the experience she wanted. He knew what to do. Her hands feeling up and down his chest. She realized he had washboard abs and was even more fit than she fantasized. They were still leaned over the center console in the front seats. He paused, pulling back briefly. She looked at him and he motioned with his head there were 2 people getting in the car 2 spots down from them. He looked concerned but she was too horny to care.

With the carney, she knew she may have been watched and that was big part of what turned her on. The dirty thought made her pussy tingle when she remembered it at night, laying in bed, her fingers tracing lines all around her clit and inside her.

Instead of stopping or pulling away she shrugged, smiled dirty, and reached down unbuttoning his pants then freeing his very hard cock. Her previous boyfriend Greg was much smaller. Although they had fooled around Greg never took the opportunity to fuck her even though she wanted it.

She used both hands to stroke his dick. Feeling some precum leak out. Her hands stroking his shaft and trying to rub his balls in his pants. She then leaned down and licked the tip tasting the salty sweetness as he leaked for her. If he was hesitant about the people before it didn't show now with her mouth working his dick. He leaned back and moaned. Her tongue exploring his cock. It was hard to maneuver over the console in the car so she told him let's get in back.

He agrees and half tucked his cock back into his pants before opening his door and jumping in the back. She didn't bother to pull her shirt back down and her black lacey bra was exposed she jumped in the backseat to join him. As soon as they got in he pulled his pants and his shirt completely off. He was very muscular and she stopped to just admire the hot young man who wanted her so badly. There was a street light overhead providing illumination to the back seat through the sunroof and windows. It was shadowed but anyone walking by could easily see what was going on. She knew they were exposed but didn't hesitate to remove her bra and top. She needed this now. She then resumed sucking his cock running her tongue up and down it and making him moan with pleasure.

Now she could reach all of him easier and lightly ran her fingers over his balls. She would lick down his shaft and over his balls before returning to the tip. Sliding her mouth over the shaft getting deeper.

After a few minutes she felt him leaking a lot in her mouth and she knew what was coming. She wanted to fuck but she was sure she would get him hard again so she kept going. Her movements picked up Speed, stroking his cock and twisting her hand and head to give more stimulation. He called her name and said he was going to cum. She pulled her head away only long enough to tell him to cum in her mouth and that she wanted to taste it.

As she slid back over his hard cock with her wet tongue she felt his hands grab the back of her head and urge her deeper. She tried and felt his cock pushing on the back of her throat. She had practiced on bottles in her room and was ready. She didn't gag even as the tip pushed into her throat. Her right hand was quickly stroking the bottom of his shaft, what little she didn't have in her throat. Her left hand playing with his balls as she felt him tense up. His cock twitched hard and he pushed her even deeper her lips now swallowing his whole cock to the base. The spasm she felt as he came was strong but she was ready and swallowed every drop. He held her hair tight to him groaning and shaking.

His cock now too sensitive he pulled her away. She ran her fingers around her lips collecting what cum remains. She licked it off her fingers as he watched. The lust in his eyes told her he liked the show so she played it up. She leaned back in the seat against the door and spread her long flexible legs wide. Her thin panties exposing her wet pussy. He got the hint and leaned down, pulling her thin panties to the side and sliding his tongue up her slit. She felt her whole body tingle with electricity as he found her clit.

She had just given him a huge orgasm. He never had a girl deep throat all 7.5 inches. His mind was racing but his hormones were driving anyway. He really liked her and after that experience he didn't want this moment to end. Her pussy had a pleasant taste and Was very wet. Those tiny panties were on display a few times tonight and he had hoped he might feel them or see more but hadn't dreamed he would be fucking her. Maya had seemed pretty innocent and he knew Greg hadn't done much with her. What an idiot Greg was to let this one go. He wouldn't make the same mistake he told himself.

He ran a finger up her pussy and she moaned pushing back into him. Just as he started to slide it in her she stopped him. He thought she might be having second thoughts but all she did was slide her panties completely off. Then she grabbed his head and pushed him back to her pussy.

He licked his finger getting it wet and slid it into her. She was so warm and wet inside. He could already tell her pussy was tighter than the other 2 girls he had fucked. She had trimmed to a small landing strip but otherwise was clean shaven. He slipped another finger in easily and now she was really moaning loudly.

She felt the second finger and her pussy had a delicious feeling of fullness. He was pretty good with his tongue. Her pussy was quickly approaching her first orgasm of the night. It was then she noticed the shadows.

She was sure of it, 2 shapes moving near the car. Tall from the look of it. She moved up a little and one of the shapes became illuminated by the lights as he walked forward a little. He looked to be an about 30 yr old homeless guy. The other man moved just behind and she realized it was another homeless man, this one maybe early 20s. They were openly staring at her breasts.

She needed to think for only about a second to realize she wasn't stopping. Those poor souls probably never get to see a hot set of tits like hers. Even from 8 feet away she could see their bulges. They liked what they saw. Hmmm the dirty thoughts in her head turned her on. Yes boys, I'll give you a show.

She moaned extra loud. Calling out for Felix to finger her hard. He obliged her with 2 hard fingers as deep as they reach curled up to rub her g spot. His tongue sucked and flicked her clit. Savoring her sweet pussy he devoured her unaware that now the 2 men were right outside the door openly staring at them. Maya playing it up with grinding her pussy, spreading extra wide so they can see her getting pleasured. Her hands playing with her own nipples.

She found her self locking eyes with the men. They were not shy and neither was she. The slight swaying made her think they were drunk. Being so slutty In front of these men was making her pussy drip. The car smelled of sex. It was quickly too much and she knew she was going to cum hard. Felix kept a steady pace only picking up the intensity when her body told him to. She said she was cumming at a near yell, her hips bucking as he kept going. She spasmed over and over, he slowed down and moved more gentle but she didn't stop cumming. She couldn't believe how hard he was making her cum or how long it was lasting. Finally, her body came down with another rolling wave retreating and she pushed his head away.

He sat up and pulled on his cock, it was hard again. Hmmm good boy she thought. Suddenly he jumped and she realized he saw the men.

"Maya we are being watched" he said.

"I know. They are harmless. Besides it's kinda hot." She replied and with that lowered her face to his cock. He was starting to get soft from the surprise voyeurs and that wouldn't do. She felt it pulse and grow again as she sucked. She pushed him to his back and looked at the guys as she sucked Felix's cock in her mouth again. She saw the men move a bit and realized they both had their cocks out. Her eyes going from man to man cock to cock as she sucked Felix up and down.

It should have freaked her out but she liked it in that moment. She showed them all how much she enjoyed sucking cock. Stopping to lick his shaft and even rub his dick on her face. She looked at Felix and told him to fuck her face. He grabbed her head and pulled her up and down on his cock. Resisting the urge to push all the way in and gag her. Both men moved to the other side of the car. Now they would have a clear view of her pussy and ass. She was only wearing that little skirt and on her knees her ass less than a foot front the window. Her pussy soaked from cumming so hard, her lips open and inviting. For a moment she worried they would open the door but she remembered they locked it.

So, she wiggled her ass and spread her lips with her fingers as she sucked. Sliding 2 into her pussy and then into her ass. She was losing control. Imagining sucking cock as she fucked... She needed Felix's cock now. She moved forward to his dick and straddled it. It slid in easily and by 2 strokes was buried to the hilt. Oh yes. She needed that. He asked if she wanted a condom and she said don't stop. I need it now. I'm on the pill. She lifted up and down grinding on his cock, showing off for the men. His cock was glistening from her pussy and she wanted them to see how hot Felix made her.

The position was awkward and she told him to fuck her doggy. She moved over putting her ass in the air. He grabbed her hips and rammed his cock in hard. They were both moaning and calling out. He saw her playing with her tits looking at the men jerking off for her. He asked if she liked that. Giving them a slutty show. She admitted she did. Then give them a great one he challenged. Hmmm fuck yes. Pull my hair she told him. Fuck me daddy. Fuck me hard.

He moaned and fucked her harder. Pulling her hair and slapping her ass. By now the men were stroking their cocks right in front of her at the window. One was about 6inches and average thickness. The other about 7 but very thick. She made exaggerated faces for them. Her tongue out. Eyes crossing in pleasure. The orgasm she had was real though. She came hard and loud. She begged Felix to cum in her. It pushed the smaller cock over the edge and he came. Shooting streaks of white cum. Some of which hit the window.

Now it was Felix's turn. He grabbed her hips hard fucking her deep as he came. Her pussy flooded with more cum. He slumped against her and looked at the guy in the window. He was stroking furiously now but hadn't cum yet.

Maya rolled on her back, leaning against Felix her legs spread, one over the back seat the other over the front. Her pussy exposed to the man rubbing for her show. She showed him how wet, showed him the cum running out as she fingered and rubbed her clit. Felix was playing with her breasts as she rubbed. Mutually masturbating with a stranger. The stranger groaned and pushed his dick against the glass cumming on the windows. But Maya didn't stop. She was close again. She was so dirty. She had been such a slut and she liked it. She came hard for her 3rd time that night. As she came down she realized they needed to go.

He quickly dressed, she slid her skirt down and put her bra and shirt back on. The guys had shuffled off by the time the car started. As they drove they each had their thoughts. Maya worried "Would he tell everyone? No way he would want a second date with someone who did that right?"

Meanwhile He wondered if he could keep up with her. Innocent my ass he thought. Boy, he had her all wrong. That was the hottest thing he had ever done in his life.

That was amazing he told her when he dropped her off. She was embarrassed and wanted to run from the car but he grabbed her arm, pulled her to him and kissed her deeply. Can I chat with you tomorrow? She nodded yes and kissed him again before exiting the car and walked up to her porch. He watched her sexy ass the whole way inside and then drove away.

That night he took a chance and sent her a DM. She was up and they chatted about how crazy that was. The familiar barrier of their phones making them more comfortable to say what they really felt. He was relieved she had t done anything like that before. She was relieved he really enjoyed her and didn't think she was a freak. They both fell asleep feeling optimistic about what the future held.

The next morning Felix's dad was leaving to run errands and saw some dried something on his rear window. It almost looked like spit or something he thought. Maybe someone jealous of their car. He grabbed the cleaner and washed it off but then noticed something on the backseat too. There was some dried mess on the seat. That he had a pretty good guess. His son had some fun apparently lol. He wiped the seats and that's when some fabric caught his eye under the seat. It was a sheer thong. Apparently, his son had a lot of fun. He sniffed the panties and wondered what the pussy they belonged to was like before he slid them into his pocket.

The End - Thanks for reading. Look for chapter 3 and 4 soon. I love the comments so keep them coming.

JmaHoney
JmaHoney
82 Followers