All Comments on 'The Fantasy List Ch. 02'

by Flybynite1892

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 months ago

Clyde seems more like a roommate than a husband.

You claim they’re married and other than breakfast, there was nothing in their actions to reveal they were married or even in love.

If you take the references to Clyde’s chastity cage, we could be forgiven for assuming she was divorcing Clyde because her actions, her words, her submissiveness and her tenderness were to her lover, Marcus.

Honest question: how does Clyde know she loves him? What does she do for Clyde that she doesn’t do for anyone else? If someone was watching from the outside and had no frame of reference, what would they see from this story?

Because I watched it without the conversations and it looks like Clyde is just a pervy roommate.

dunham669dunham669about 2 months ago

Whackdoodle: I think that’s the point. He isn’t loved by anyone and he is just a toy for his mistress. Someone who lets themselves be subject to this is not really deserving of a loving partner and is just there for entertainment.

ravus96ravus9614 days ago

This instalment took a dark turn, I liked the initial idea of the fantasy list and love the little twist you have added by having Marcus take Clydes’ fantasies and taken them further making even Clydesdale fantasy seem inadequate.

I think the earlier comments are a little harsh given that this is only the second chapter, and that you have already laid the ground work in the first chapter for Clyde to eventually come out on top.

Right now you have set the ground work for Marcus to be the sexy villain on his own sexual power trip, Abria is very much in lust and more than likely going to go to far and endanger her marriage to the man who brings her hot water bottles and tubs of ice cream, drama. Hope you carry on adding to this soon. After the ‘French Maid’ outfit chapter, (which I suspect will be more public than the spanking for Abria), can you add another female character in for the ‘threesome’/ watching his wife with another women fantasy. Given how dark this has become I’m hoping for a petite younger goth girl whose come to sex late, relatively inexperienced and keen to make up for lost time. Perhaps more interested in lessons on how to be the more dominant herself, (practicing with Clyde) than in further adventures with Marcus (who reminds of her x, both pricks), to Marcus’s chagrin.

Flybynite1892Flybynite189213 days agoAuthor

Thanks so much @ravus96. It's interesting; I had kind of let this series go a bit because I got the sense people weren't happy with the direction it went. The first chapter still has the most favorites of anything I've put on here, so people did seem to like the initial premise. It seemed like I might have gone a bit *too* dark on this chapter though, so I largely kind of moved on and did some other stuff. I might come back to it though; I think there's some interesting potential. In all honesty, I also just didn't like the characters as much as in some of the other stuff I'm working on, so that's part of it too. But I mean it - I appreciate the thoughtful critique and feedback.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

I really loved this, it was so hot!

CockedCapCockedCap11 days ago

Author, come back to this. I think the quality took a bit of a turn in the second part also, but that doesn't mean it can't get hotter in following parts. And it wasn't bad, it was just a bit of a turn. It's your story to do with as you wish.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

People have been killed for far less. So what should stop the husband? You beat and torture a dog until it can no longer see a way out and then even the best dog bites!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous