The Farmhand and April Pt. 04

Story Info
Young farmhand has fun with a transwoman.
1.4k words
4.63
7.4k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 07/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was a rather peaceful affair that evening. April's father had elected to retire to his room for an early night leaving the table to be occupied by Brad, April and her mother. All of them were engaged in cheerful talk about the upcoming county fair. It had always been a highlight of the year for April, a chance to take a break from the farm and let loose for a bit. Brad was equally excited.

"Unfortunately this year I don't think I'll be going." April's mom lamented.

"But why? We always go every year. It's tradition!" April sighed softly looking down.

"Traditions were made to be broken dear. Afraid I got some errands that couldn't be rescheduled that day. Oh don't fret sugar." She patted April's hand consolingly, "Why don't you two go together! Make it a little date."

Brad nearly spit out his drink, "D..Date ma'am?"

"Oh please, don't sit here and pretend like you two haven't been closer than a gambler and satan."

"Nailing it with the colloquialism ma." April interjected giggling.

"And I think it's real sweet that you two are developing a relationship," she responded ignoring April, "You two remind me of when David and I first met. I think it's just so sweet."

"So you approve ma'am?" Brad asked interrupting her reminissing.

"Of course! You're a mighty fine fella from what I can make of you and you treat my daughter with dignity and respect. If you two want to hook up I say go for it."

She then dropped her cheery grin and looked at him seriously, "But you better not knock her up unless you want to see the business end of my shotgun you hear?"

April threw her hands in her face blushing wildly, "Moooommm!"

Her mom giggled, "Just trying to give some friendly advice that's all. Also Brad it would be advisable to keep your relationship on the down low around my husband. 'Fraid he's a bit more old fashioned than me. Might not take too kindly to you two."

"Old fashioned is an understatement." April responded shoving a bit of salad in her mouth.

"Watch your tone missy." April's mom responded clearly holding back a smile.

After dinner April took a quick shower, again in the dark trying to avoid the sight of her unwanted body part, "God, if you exist you must have a strange sense of humor." she muttered softly to herself.

Finishing her shower she donned her simple night dress and returned to her room started to see Brad on her bed, absentmindedly playing with her rabbit.

"You never told me his name." he said holding up the rabbit.

"Mary, and she's a girl."

"Figured as much from the name." He set it down and looked up at her, "You look real beautiful April."

April blushed softly and sat at her night stand brushing her hair trying to get it to dry faster. Brad came up behind her and planted a kiss on her cheek hugging her gently, "So, do you want to go together?"

"Thought we already agreed to it."

"Actually I never formally asked you. Which is why I came here. Miss April Thompson." he slowly stroked her cheek and turned her head towards him biting his lip, "Would you like to go to the fair with me." April smiled brightly and looked up at him.

"Course if you'd rather go with Rod or Jeremy I understand. Heard Rod can burp the whole alphabet and Jeremy once ate live guppy so I don't know if I can compare." Brad said in a teasing manner.

"Gross." April laughed, "Of course I'll go with you!" She leaned in and hugged him tightly.

Brad smiled looking into her eyes and kissed her, he got back up and settled into her bed, "Well, if you're up for it would you maybe like to spend the night together? Don't worry I won't knock you up!"

April giggled. She knew the real reason her mom had made that comment, less chance he'll discover her secret. She got up and slowly crawled in nuzzling affectionately against his chest. His arms slowly wrapped around her as she sighed contently. Although she was always happy to pleasure him it was these quiet moments that she truly cherished. Slowly he started moving his hands up to her breasts under her shirt, massaging them slightly.

April moaned softly trying to keep her voice under control. It was still surprising how sensitive her breasts had become. Thumbing over her breasts he brought her close starting to make out with her. Their tongues began to slowly entwine with each others as they became lost in ecstasy. April grabbed onto Brad's form enjoying how small she felt in comparison.

Suddenly Brad motioned over her pinning down and smiling like a wolf who just caught his prey. April squealed quietly with her hands covering her face peeking through her fingers. Brad pinned both her arms over her head with one hand and with the other started to go for her bottoms.

"Wait!"

Brad smiled, "Don't worry." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a condom, "I ain't getting you pregnant."

"No please, I can't. It's... too soon." April said, hesitating to come up with an excuse. He looked down at her concerned for a moment, then smiled and put the condom back.

"Well alright, I'll never do anything to make you uncomfortable." Though despite his words April could see a little disappointment in his eyes. Reaching up she wrapped her arms around him and brought him close kissing him deeply, "I'll make it up to you."

"Oh really? What do you go in mind little lady?"

She started tugging at his belt, "Let me show you. Lean back now."

Brad immediately complied, laying back and undoing his belt. April gently tugged his jeans down playing with his hard erection through his boxers. Tracing through it she got it increasingly hard.

"You gonna tease me all night?"

April giggled and straddled his lower legs pulling his boxers down. Admiring his large cock, grasping it softly with her hands. She knew she wanted to take time with it this time. She took it into her mouth, licking slowly around the tip as she stroked it with her hand. The effect was immediate as he groaned. She giggled and kept up the blow job as he reached down and pet her hair.

"God where have you been all my life?" Brad said sighing.

She continued swirling around, looking up at him with big puppy dog eyes. She did her best to appear as cute and innocent as possible, despite the fact she'd been fantasizing about his cock all day. Her lips wrapped around his member and began to bob up and down.

"Fuck keep going like that."

She came off of his cock, "You really like this?"

He nodded and gasped as she went back down, licking up and down and stroking him gently. Thumbing around his bottom she kicked around the base coating the whole thing. April went back and started sucking on his full member moaning with pleasure as Brad slowly continued to pet her. Her thrusts over his cock continued to increase as she could feel him coming close to his climax.

"Fuck baby I'm going to cum."

She came off his cock and looked at him slyly, "How much do you want this?"

"What?"

"Come now, tell me. How much do you want to cum."

"Please baby," he moaned, "I'm so close, just please."

"Saayyyy it!"

He sighed and looked into her eyes, "I want you on me baby, I want to cum down your throat so badly."

She smiled and went back, going hard and fast. His covered his mouth to stop himself from crying out as he bucked his hips holding her head on his cock cumming multiple ropes into her mouth. He looked down at her trying to catch his breath as April closed her eyes and after a few moments of struggle swallowed his whole load. He continued to pet her even after she came off of him.

"God you're such a good girl."

April crawled up and settled into his arms. Despite all the excitement it was clear Brad was falling asleep. She settled in as he spooned her. Reaching over she grabbed her bunny and snuggled it closely. A small pang of sadness hit as she realized someday she'll have to tell him her secret. She hugged her bunny and felt herself beginning to tear up.

"Why couldn't I just be born normal?" was her final thought before she drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

**Note from author: Thank you all for the support! It's been incredible and amazing. Thank you all so much!**