The Farmhand and April Pt. 05

Story Info
Brad and April get steamy in the barn.
1.6k words
4.41
3.1k
3

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 07/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Author note: I apologize for the ridiculously long hiatus.**

~~~~~~~~~~

April woke up incredibly groggy. The sun was shining its brightest filling her room with a cheery shade of yellow that did not match the distraught feeling that had preoccupied her for so long. Love really was a needlessly complicated emotion. How can something bring so much joy and heartache at the same time? She shook her incessant riddles from her head and tumbled out of bed taking a long look at herself in the mirror.

What really did people see when they saw her? Did they see a young woman, ordinary and nondescript? Or did they see a woman who's jaw was just a little too wide? Who's hands were just a tad too big? She had spent so long obsessing over the parts of herself she hated the most. The times she had stared longingly at her father's rifle trying to gather enough strength to end it all were too much to count. Every time she'd shake herself from the feeling always unsure whether her decision was made out of cowardice, or a hidden desire to preserve her own life. She generally tended to lean towards the former.

Opening her wardrobe she opted for a red plaid flannel and a pair of rugged jeans. Today was not a day she wanted to stand out in. If she could she would simply remain in her room all day, but alas the unending call to servile work never ends. As she walked downstairs she noticed a lack of conversation that typically dominated the dining room in the early hours of the morning. Only by checking her phone did she realize it was nearly noon. Bracing herself for the ensuing shitstorm from her father she entered to find the dining table vacated. On it was a single note for herself.

"April,

Letting you sleep in a bit because there's not much work for you to do today. Helping the boys with the sheep pen today. Your father's having another one of his migraine days, so try to keep it down. Saved you some breakfast in the fridge in case you get hungry. Hope you have a wonderful day.

-Love, Ma"

Well, works out great actually. Didn't want to spend time outside anyway. Opening the fridge she found some blueberry pancakes and began to eat her pathetic excuse for a breakfast without even bothering for the use of utensils. Her level of fuck giving did not extend to trying to acknowledge social graces. As she ate she heard a long string of curse words that would make any sailor blush and turned around to find her dad.

"Move." He commanded simply and she obliged.

Stumbling to the fridge he used the door as support and got a bottle of water. Taking a moment to look at April he took a swig of water and shook his head before returning to his room. April could honestly hardly blame the guy. She was standing there with half an eaten pancake in her hand dressed in a flannel that still dwarfed her form. Still she didn't let the thought bother her as she was used to receiving worse looks from her father.

She strode out of the house, still munching her pancake and trying to shield her eyes from the sun. She could see the figures of the boys in the distance hard at work and smiled a little when she saw Brad. His muscular figure guiding the little sheep into the barn. He was big yet still had a gentle side that allowed him to guide the little animals where he needed. This is what April loved most, his almost nurturing side, not soft just comforting. It stood in stark contrast to the way most of the other guys behaved.

Her thoughts were soon interrupted by yells from the men.

"Shit don't let that one get away!" She saw a lone lamb barreling towards her trying to make a run for it. April quickly caught up to it and held on, holding it close trying to calm the poor thing down. Brad quickly arrived and smiled, "Well good morning gorgeous. Lucky you were here. C'mon let's get this poor thing to its mom."

He gently guided her back to the barn, where the other farmhands were waiting.

"Alright, just get the little thing back in there and we're good to go. We'll be in the house if you need us."

Brad smiled to April as they went in and pinned her against the wall as the door shut behind them, the little lamb quickly running to be reunited with its mom. Not that April noticed as she was lost in a world of delight as soon as Brad's lips were on hers. She couldn't describe it but she just felt so much more feminine around him, and it made her all the happier for it.

They continued their makeout session as April removed his shirt, admiring his glistening body smiling. He quickly did the same to April, taking off her shirt and trying to get her bra off, which April had to help him with giggling. He just shook his head, "Sorry, big hands. Always have trouble with those."

"Hmm, always? You mean you've done this before?"

His expression suddenly turned embarrassed, "Ah gee April I..." But she just giggled.

"Oh I'm just teasin'. A hot guy like you I'm not surprised I'm not your first."

He just looked down blushing a little, "Gosh April you really know what to say it seems."

April kissed him on the lips and began to make her way down, stopping at his neck and then placing a few on his abs before fully sinking to her knees playing with the increasing outline of his cock.

"It's already so big! That excited just for little ole me?"

"God yes. C'mon, you know what I want."

"Well now, how rude! Didn't even say the magic word." She teased enjoying the little power she had over him.

"Ugg, please April. Please suck me off."

She nodded and quickly unzipped his pants, pulling them down and began to teasingly trace her fingers along its length, "Such a wonderful cock"

He began to pet her hair, "Go on"

She obliged and began to lick the tip which had already begun to accumulate some precum, rolling it around in her mouth enjoying the taste of it. She continued licking, progressively getting the entire thing wet as she enjoyed the salty yet sweet taste. Finally with some of Brad's prodding she wrapped her lips around it and began sucking. More than the act itself April found herself aroused by the response she was having on Brad. His moans quickly ramped up and he got progressively rougher on April, all to her delight.

She popped off stroking it and smiled, "Gosh, you're so close already aren't you? And here I only just began."

"Come on don't tease me like this."

"Oh? You want to cum is that it? My darling Brad wants to cum."

He continued to pet April's hair, "God yes, I want to."

She licked the tip squeezing the little precum she could get out, licking it up greedily, "Say it like you mean it."

Suddenly he grabbed her hair quite forcefully, making April moan involuntarily, "I want to fuck your throat and empty my cock into my slutty girl's throat. How's that?"

April only smiled, loving the sadistic side of Brad as much as his caring side, and immediately went back to sucking off Brad, forcefully wanting to milk all the cum she could out of him. He kept a hold of her hair and began to face fuck her seeing the reaction he was getting from her. Tears formed in her eyes as she continued, enjoying the assault on her mouth.

"Fuck, here it comes." Before April even had time to react her mouth was flooded with her lover's cum, she had to quickly try to swallow and begun to gasp for breath as she nearly choked on her man's seed. She fell back panting as Brad wiped the sweat from his brow. He knelt down beside April and kissed her deeply, not a lustful kiss but a romantic one.

"Now that's my girl." He said proudly.

"Oh so I'm officially your girl now?" April asked nuzzling into him lovingly. He kissed her on the top of the head and looked into her eyes, "Well I would like that, if you're okay with it."

She hugged him tightly, "Always wanted a boyfriend." He hugged her back, kissing the top of her head as he held her close. He rubbed her tummy, and began to fiddle with the button on her jeans, "You know I still haven't gotten you off yet." April panicked and scooched away.

"N..not yet. Please!"

He looked down at her disappointed, "Hun, what's going on? I know you ain't saving yourself for marriage, and you know I won't get you pregnant. C'mon, tell me what's going on? Don't you trust your boyfriend?"

She looked at him, his eyes looking at her concerned. She sighed deeply, "I promise, I'll tell you soon. But... I need time to think of how to explain it."

He gave a rather curious look and nodded, still with a glum expression. He put his shirt back on, and handed hers with a kiss, "I'll be patient I promise."

He strode out of the barn after getting fully dressed leaving her alone, save for the lone lamb from earlier which strode over to her, laying down by her side. She absentmindedly stroked its thick coat smiling a little. She knew she had to tell Brad soon, he deserved to know. But, would he be okay with it? He was a country boy after all. She sighed, looking down at the lamb.

"At least you'll still like me, right?"