The Femdom Genius Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You position yourself across Jennifer's lap. You feel deep shame at the humiliating position with your bum in the air like a naughty schoolboy. She starts the timer and begins spanking your bare bottom as hard as she can without delay. Her hand comes down hard and fast over and over again. The pain is considerable. The sharp stings almost make you forget the task at hand, but then you recall that you better get cleaning. You once again swirl, suck and chew on the rank panties. You are instantly reminded that the taste is even worse than the smell and you are gagging the entire time. You are determined to get these stains out. You don't want to think about what she'll do if you fail your second chance.

Jennifer spanks you for a solid two minutes. She yells, "suck harder slave! I want to hear your swirling saliva." Jennifer begins spanking you even harder. "You better get those stains out or you will be very, very, sorry!" The pain is so bad that tears begin rolling down your cheeks.

Jennifer continues the relentless spanking. She never slows nor tires. Your entire bum glows pink. "You only have five more minutes left. Come on, get them clean!"

The pain is growing unbearable. You are not sure you can take much more of this. You decide to suck even harder. Your mouth is starting to hurt from the effort. You try a very hard chewing action, hoping this will dislodge the stubborn stains.

"OK, let's see how things are coming along." She pulls the panties out for another inspection. The skid mark stains that were once dark brown are now faded to a much lighter shade." She exclaims, "Well, look at that! You are making great progress now! I knew a hard spanking would be just the sort of motivation that you needed. You have three more minutes to get the last remnants. Remember, I want them truly spotless... or else." She puts the panties back in your mouth and continues spanking you.

Blow after blow has you moaning into the panties as you continue to try to concentrate on chewing and hard sucking. You lose track of time, lost in the misery of the searing pain and humiliation. At least the horrible taste is starting to fade. You think this must be a sign of progress. Staying grateful for the smallest things may be the key to keeping your sanity through all of this.

The spanking stops. "Time's up. Final inspection time." She pulls the panties out of your mouth and holds them in front of your face. She folds them every which way as she inspects every inch. To your relief she says, "Well done slave. They look as clean as the day I bought them." She gives you one final hard swat on your bum that makes you yelp and she lets you off of her lap. You blush with humiliation as you stand naked before your tormentor thinking about what you just endured. You gently rub your backside and cringe.

Jennifer says sternly, "Well don't just stand there rubbing your ass like an idiot. Thank your mistress for giving you the proper motivation to clean her filthy panties."

You swallow your pride. At least that would be the right expression if any pride remained. "Thank you for the spanking Mistress."

"That's better. You need to always show the proper gratitude. Honestly, I didn't think you would be able to get the panties as clean as you did. Those nasty things had weeks of encrusted residue that I doubt even a washer machine could have easily removed. From now on, your mouth is going to serve as my personal washer machine. You are going to have to clean all of my dirty socks and panties from now on. What do you think of that slave?"

You are horrified by the idea of having to clean more filthy socks and panties. You want to tell her that you won't do it, that this is fucking crazy, but you know she will make you regret any resistance.

"It... It will be an honor to be used as my mistress's personal washer machine." You say.

Jennifer smiles and says, "Good slave. I'm glad that you are starting to understand where you stand in this relationship."

You slump in despair. "Oh cheer up slave," Jennifer says with a playful voice. "I wear all of my socks and underwear for one to two weeks, so you really won't have to suck them clean all that often. I'll enjoy wearing them knowing that they are getting grosser and grosser with each passing day. Well, of course, you are going to have to clean my roommate Karen's socks and panties as well, so I suppose that will increase your workload a bit. I think she wears hers for only two or three days at a time."

You release an involuntary quiet moan of hopelessness. Mistress Jennifer folds her panties that are now clean, but still soaked with your spit and places them in the dresser along with her socks. As she does this, you catch a glimpse of her naked bum as she turns away from you for a moment. She is still wearing her sweaty workout tee-shirt, but she is completely naked besides that. Her firm round bum is a sight to behold. For the first time since your ordeal began, your tiny flaccid penis shows a little spark of life as it becomes just a little chubby at the spectacle of Jennifer's backside. She turns around and notices your growing arousal.

"It looks like you are enjoying this," she says accusingly.

You do not respond. You just hang your head in shame. Jennifer walks towards you and violently grabs your balls. "I didn't give you permission to get a boner... did I slave?" she asks as she begins to squeeze and twist your testicles painfully.

"N-N-No, Mistress," you say through gritted teeth.

"I didn't think so," Jennifer says as she lets go of your scrotum. The pain causes you to lose the erection before she even releases her grip. Jennifer yells, "You will only get hard when I give you permission. You are such a pathetic loser. One quick look at my bum and you start getting hard after all I have put you through. You are definitely a pervert in need of some self control. There wasn't really any doubt to begin with, but I now know more than ever that you truly deserve all of this and then some." She pauses before continuing, "Well, I assume that means you're an ass man. Is that correct? You like bums as well as feet?"

"Yes," you admit. Jennifer smiles and says, "well, you'll get up close and personal with my bottom soon enough and I bet you may rethink your fetishes by the time you are done cleaning me. Just remember how bad those panties tasted. Consider how much worse the source of all those putrid stains will taste!" You cringe at the thought. You just awkwardly stand silently looking down at the floor. "But I am getting ahead of myself. We have to get back to your body worship training. So far I've made you clean my socks, feet and panties. There are other areas that I want you to clean before we get to my bum. After all, we might as well save the best for last hah hah hah." She glares at you with distain as she laughs hysterically.

Mistress Jennifer removes her sweaty tee-shirt and throws it in the corner of the room atop her workout shorts. She raises her left arm and smells her own armpit. "Oh god that is ripe!" she proclaims as she sniffs. "Slave, you are next going to learn to worship my armpits."

Despite the dreadful news of your next cleaning task, you stop to admire Jennifer's perky breasts. They are perfectly shaped c cups with tiny pink nipples. Remembering her earlier warning, you decide to stop staring before you begin to show signs of arousal again. She grabs the back of your head and guides your face towards her armpit. She pushes your nose right to the center. You offer a bit of instinctual resistance, but her grip on your hair is strong. "Awww, does the slave not like my stench? A good slave gets to know all of their owner's stinks and flavors." She aggressively rubs your face in her stinky armpit. "Come on. I want to hear you smell them."

You take a deep breath and begin to choke on the pungent odor. You have no choice but to breathe in the rank aroma. It permeates your nasal cavities. "Oh that's right, sniff it up. Deeper. Deeper. Don't half-ass this slave." Your disgust seems to make her all the more happy.

"Now lick my pit clean like the loser that you are!" You begin to lick reluctantly. Jennifer yells, "Clean it thoroughly!" You are forced to lick her armpit for over five minutes. The sweat and stink go from bad to worse as your mouth is filled with the filth of her pit. "Now the other!" she commands as she guides you to her other armpit.

You think to yourself that Jennifer's armpits are not quite as bad as her feet, but they are still pretty rank. This is the first time that your task has progressed to something just a bit easier, but you doubt that trend will last long. You try to get on with it and continue to take long licks from bottom to top with your tongue. Jennifer looks on with glee. "Oh this is too funny. I'm going to be having so much fun with you. You are my blackmail bitch. You are just my foot licking, armpit cleaning little bitch." You try your best to ignore her taunts, but the ever-growing shame is unavoidable.

You are forced to lick for several more minutes. "I hate having stinky pits." She releases your head. She takes a quick whiff of each armpit to check your work. "Not bad, not bad at all actually. I guess we can add armpit licker to your pathetic list of talents. Playtime is over. I want to see how you handle my pussy."

Jennifer sits back down on the chair, opens her legs and shamelessly spreads her pussy lips apart with her fingers giving you your first really good look at her cunt. Strings of gooey slime stretch between her pussy lips and a yellow creamy discharge oozes from her slit. You almost puke at the display. You involuntarily cover your mouth with your hand.

Jennifer laughs heartily, "Oh the look on your face is priceless. You could at least try to hide your disgust a little. I know... it's really gross right? Some girls go out of their way to keep their pussies nice and clean. Not me! I do keep it shaved, but I take pride in ensuring that my pussy is as rank as possible. I never douche or wash down there. Not even when I have my period. Cleaning dirty vaginas is the job of lowly slaves like yourself, not a regal goddess. I bet there is some dried period blood up in there too." You look again at the filthy vagina on exhibit before you and shake your head from side to side. Her body language confirms that she is indeed very proud of the condition of her pussy.

"I'm going to give you the privilege of cleaning it all up. You are going to use your tongue to lick my cunt sparkling clean. I want you to make sure that you get all up inside there and don't miss a spot." Jennifer giggles as she flaps her lips repeatedly making lewd noises with the viscous ooze to emphasize how gross she is making this for you.

Jennifer sits back and relaxes in the chair as you get into a kneeling position before her. She places her legs on your shoulders and interlocks her now clean feet behind your head. She uses her strong athletic legs to guide your head towards her disgusting snatch. Jennifer says, "Come on slave, you must know how this is going to go by now. Start with some deep breaths. Let the smell hint at the horrors to come."

You helplessly comply and breathe in the rank odor of Jennifer's unwashed pussy. It smells of rotten eggs, weeks old garbage and stale beer. You almost lose it right then and there. You have to fight vomit back down your throat. You are certain that Jennifer would go positively ballistic if you threw up on her.

"OK slave, lick it!" Jennifer demands as she locks your face more firmly in place with a squeeze of her legs.

You tentatively lick at her outer lips. They are slimy with a thick and bitter taste. You try different strategies to keep from puking. You try thinking of pleasant thoughts as you force your tongue around the folds of her foul slit. Eventually, your tongue briefly caresses the bud of Jennifer's clit. Jennifer begins to moan and says, "careful slave, this is a training session in cleaning, not oral service. I am not in that kind of mood at the moment. Enough beating around the bush. Hah hah pun intended! Now get that tongue deep inside of me and see what delicious treasures you can find."

You push your tongue deep into her smelly love canal. You can taste the foulness of her pussy as your tongue is completely engulfed in what can only be described as pure putrescence. Jennifer begins to make loud squeaking noises and starts to gently rock her hips back and forth to aid your tongue in the scrubbing process. You try to turn your head as you feel another wave of vomit working its way up your throat, but Jennifer uses her strong legs to hold your face in position. "Tell me slave, how does it taste in there?"

"Truly vile, " you say truthfully in a muffled tone with your tongue still inside her. You can definitely identify clumps of dried period blood, but there are also other slimy wads of filth that defy identification. Jennifer giggles, "hah hah hah, I appreciate the honesty. Now lick faster! I want to feel your tongue going deep and I want all of my vaginal crud to end up in your tummy, not on the floor. Swallow everything. Yum, yum, yum!"

The muscles of Jennifer's tight pussy rhythmically squeeze your tongue. Your concentration is broken for just a moment as you fantasize about how good that would feel around your cock. Jennifer notices that your tongue has slowed as you distract yourself and gives your head another tight squeeze with her legs to spur you back into action. You are ashamed that your mind wandered to such lustful thoughts during such a disgusting act.

Still, you wonder if Jennifer is getting sexual pleasure from this. She is making a lot of noise. Almost as if she reads your mind, Jennifer says, "Don't think that I'm getting off on this because I'm not. You disgust me. Now get back to work!" You are not sure that you believe her. You think it more likely that Jennifer has her own unusual kinks and that this probably isn't comforting news from your perspective.

You continue the grueling task of cleaning out her filthy vagina. The hardest part is swallowing the sticky clumps that come out with each deep thrust of your tongue. After several minutes of this, you finally feel that you are making some progress as your tongue finds fewer and fewer gobs of filth as it probes around the orifice. You grow confident that all of the putrid contents have been removed. You try not to think of all of the refuse that now resides in your stomach as focusing on that starts to give you the dry heaves again. Jennifer doesn't seem to be done with your tongue and she holds you in place for considerably more time as she grinds her hips and makes obscene noises the entire time.

Jennifer abruptly yells, "stop" as she kicks you away with her legs. You almost fall over from the unexpected assault. Jennifer proclaims that it is inspection time as she thrusts her middle finger into her twat and wiggles it around. You gain a new perspective from this distance. Now that her young, beautiful, shaved pussy looks much cleaner, you find yourself once again getting aroused at the sight of her probing digit. You picture how disgusting her pussy was before you cleaned it to help prevent yourself from getting hard. It works, but you aren't sure for how long.

Jennifer pulls her finger out of her pussy and brings it up to her nose smelling it. Jennifer looks at you and says, "Well slave, it seems that you did a pretty good job of cleaning me out. You can look forward to being my personal douche, especially after my heavy periods. Let's see if you can do as well with the rest of me."

You are briefly unsure of her next intention until she bends over with her hands on the chair and her ass in the air. She wiggles her bum teasingly as she says, "that's right slave, it is time for the grand finally of your body worship lesson. You need to experience every inch of my gorgeous body, even the very dirtiest part of all!"

She reaches back with her hands and spreads her ass cheeks apart, revealing the depths of her crevice to you for the first time. You begin to panic and hyperventilate as you see the dried crusty brown residue that runs almost the entire length of her ass crack. The coating around her puckered butthole is particularly thick to the point of almost hiding her sphincter. You have never seen such a disgusting display and you have never been so scared in all your life.

Jennifer looks at you with a smirk and says, "Well, what are you waiting for? I'll be nice and let you start off with just some deep smelling to help you get used to it. I suppose it's a little dirtier than you expected, but that is simply because I don't believe in using toilet paper. That's such a waste of trees don't you think? From now on, your tongue will serve as my toilet paper! Hmmm, come to think of it, you can consider this lesson a two for one special. It will also serve as stage one of your toilet training!"

You begin to stammer incoherently, "n-n-no, no, I, I, I ughhh, I can't, no p-p-please. Toi-toi-toilet? Wh-wh-what?"

Jennifer just laughs and says, "Well, I suppose if you really can't bring yourself to do this then you don't have to, but I must warn you that if you refuse my orders the deal is off and I'm going to post the blackmail files."

You try to compose yourself as best you can and beg, "Jennifer please. I can't do this. There are limits to what I can endure. I've done everything you've asked, but I can't do this. Not this for Christ's sake. Go ahead and release the files. I don't care if I lose my job. No job is worth doing what you are asking."

Jennifer's face now turns into a deep scowl. "I don't think you fully understand the situation you are in. I'm giving you a choice here, but it's a choice between two horrible options. You can either willingly lick my ass and continue to do so until I feel that you have adequately cleaned me, or I can release the files and ruin your life. It's up to you. But you should also know that I have even more dirt on you than I originally revealed. It is always good to have an ace up one's sleeve as they say. I also gathered your tax files and know that you committed tax fraud. So you won't only lose your job, you'll also be going to jail for a very long time. To be specific, you owe Uncle Sam $147,522. Your consultant side work was very lucrative, and you didn't pay a single dime in taxes for that under the table income."

You feel a lump growing in your throat as you ask, "Why are you doing this to me?"

Jennifer snarls, "Because I can. You stalked me and now you are going to pay. I'm going to teach you how it feels to be violated like that a hundred times over. You perved on the wrong girl professor. Regardless, you needn't worry about the how or the why. You only need to know that I am doing this." She emphasizes the "am". She continues, "This is your new reality. You are either going to be a good slave and do everything I say or you'll be losing your job and going to jail. It is just that simple and you have no other options. I'll also give you one last warning that you are not to call me Jennifer, but rather Mistress. I may allow you to refer to me as Jennifer in class if you're lucky. I am being patient with you for now because I know this is a lot to take in and I can imagine the realization of having to lick dried poop from my ass crack has you a little stunned, but my tolerance is running out. So what will it be? Are you going to clean my bum?"

You take a deep breath and try to calm yourself. You can't go to jail. You just can't. You've led a sheltered life. You'd be killed in there. You have no choice but to submit. You can survive this. It'll be over soon enough and then you can get on with your life, or so you hope. Surely, she will grow tired of this disgusting game eventually.

You meekly reply, "Yes, Mistress."