The Femdom Genius Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk back to your car and drive the few miles to your house like an automaton. Once you arrive home, you realize that you don't even remember the commute. You must be in a state of shock. This all happened way too fast to fully process. You feel dirty and ashamed. You can't believe what you've become. This morning, you were a respected college professor. You have been reduced to a quivering mess. You are a slave now. A slave to Mistress Jennifer. A slave to her every whim, just a pawn in her twisted blackmail game. Jennifer chewed you up and spat you out. You sit in your car sobbing like a child for a very long time before entering your house.

You spend nearly ten minutes brushing your teeth. As you do so, you try not to look at yourself in the mirror. You are too ashamed. It is already getting late and you decide to go straight to bed. As you lie there, you find your mind racing. You've already decided that going to the police is off the table. You really can't see any way out of this. You dread the notion of going into chastity tomorrow.

On remembering tomorrow's fate, despite all that happened to you today, you decide to take Jennifer's advice and begin to masturbate. You reach down to your penis and gently stroke. You get hard faster than usual. Normally, your imagination jumps around to various erotic themes when you jerk off. You are flustered to find your thoughts continually returning to Jennifer's beautiful body. You picture her naked in her T-pose after you cleaned every inch of her with your tongue. You have the most explosive orgasm of your life after just a few minutes of stroking. You grab a tissue and cry yourself to sleep.