The Femdom Genius Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You manage to choke out, "Yes my princess, I can still taste your delicious breakfast, thank you." Your words are of course muffled due to the tight sphincter wrapped around your tongue. Jennifer smiles and replies, "That is good to hear. I have a future game planned for us called guess the last meal. The stakes will be very high, but at least we know that farting over your tongue like I just did should give you a fighting chance at least. Geez, I think I am almost too nice sometimes." Her words drip with sarcasm. You try to wipe the thought of future ordeals from your mind. You have more pressing concerns at the moment as you continue to try to keep your stomach's rebellion in check.

Jennifer says, "OK, it is time to finish this session slave. Fortunately for you, you've managed to meet my expectations so far, but the hardest part is still to come. I want you to fully clean out my lower rectum with your tongue. Wiggle it around and retract it back into your mouth to wash the filth off so that you can reinsert it to collect more shit. I want you to repeat that process until you are sure that anything your tongue can reach is totally clean. I'm going to allow you to decide when you are finished. You can take as little or as much time as you see fit. Just let me know when you think my poop chute is ready for inspection. I'll be putting my little finger in there. My finger had better come out as clean as it goes in. My finger better not even stink at all or else you are going to suffer your first severe punishment. I can not warn you enough that you truly don't want to experience a severe punishment. It will make all of your suffering to this point seem like child's play. Clear?"

You gulp and nod your head in understanding. The first time that you retract your tongue back into your mouth brings forth another powerful wave of nausea. You can feel that your tongue is covered with a surprising amount of poop residue from Jennifer's last dump. You scrape the feces off of your tongue with your teeth. You can think of no other way to do this. It takes you five brutal attempts before you manage to swallow the muck. Even more powerful heaves follow and you take several panicked deep breaths to try to recover. More tears well up in your eyes from the effort. Jennifer waits with a surprising degree of patience as you try to muster the courage to reinsert your tongue.

Jennifer offers a bit of unexpected assurance. "It's OK slave. As long as I feel that you are trying hard, you can take as much time as it takes. But know that you are not leaving until you complete this task, even if we are at this for the rest of the day and into the night. Going too slowly will only prolong the torment of course. You must want to wash your mouth out more than anything and that is certainly not going to happen until my rectum passes inspection. By the way, don't expect this much patience all of the time. This is probably going to be as easy as it gets for you given that this is just a day one introduction."

You are at a loss of how to respond. Jennifer's cruelty is boundless. You continue to try to build your courage as your stomach continues to churn. Thinking of how much poop probably remains to be cleaned out is a truly daunting notion that has almost exhausted your will to push on. You can think of no grosser place in the world to stick your tongue than this girl's rectum. You resign yourself to the situation and gingerly slip your tongue out of your mouth and back into the dirty cavern. It slides in a little easier this time. Her bum must be loosening up after all of the tongue action. As expected, much more poop and slime remain as you continue the ghastly exploration of her nether region.

You begin to lose yourself in surreal misery and self loathing. You feel that you are losing your humanity. You are just a bum cleaner now. A bum cleaner suffering for the masochistic delights of a cruel mistress. More and more poop residue is extracted. Retract tongue, scrape tongue, swallow, insert tongue, wiggle tongue, repeat. The atrocious task takes on a robotic efficiency. Jennifer periodically offers various taunts and occasionally some encouragements, but they barely register in your brain. You lose track of time. How long have you been at this? You aren't sure.

A small fart breaks you out of your stupor. You gag and cough as you regain a trace of your mental faculties. "I thought I was losing you there for a moment," Jennifer snickers. "It is good to know that my stinky farts can still get your attention. So how are you doing back there? You haven't given me an update for quite some time."

You continue to regain a hold on reality and start to reassess the situation. Your tongue is sore, your mouth is dry, and your stomach is in knots. Jennifer's ass has not stopped dominating your entire world for... for over an hour. Yes, you are sure it has been at least that long. You suddenly realize that you don't taste fresh shit. Only the fading remnant of the small fart that you just swallowed and the thin slimy residue that feels glued to the top of your mouth and between your teeth remains. You swirl your tongue around in her ass some more to be sure. All you feel is the smooth moist walls of her rectum. You are stunned by your own emotions as a small glimmer of pride begins to surface. Wait, this can't be pride. No, not quite. Not for the degrading act at least. The task itself was complete depravity. But something almost resembling pride can be had from having completed that which you thought no human could ever endure.

You retract your tired tongue for the last time. You bow your head in shame and timidly say, "I think I am done Mistress." Jennifer responds, "Are you sure slave? You know that I'll be doing a deep finger inspection and you won't be given a second chance." "Y-y-yes Mistress I'm sure," you stammer.

Jennifer lets go of her beautiful ass cheeks and straightens. She stretches her back and looks relieved to be out of the position that she had been diligently holding for a long time as you serviced her anal cavity. "Well, the moment of truth. I hope you are nervous. You should be!", she says playfully. With that you feel a little bit of doubt creep into your mind where none existed before. She is a master of mind games. Jennifer sticks her pinky in her mouth and wets it thoroughly. With one swift movement, she sticks her little finger all the way into her anus. Her face contorts a bit as she wiggles it around for a good twenty seconds.

She pauses with her finger up her bum for a moment. You decide that she is just trying to torment you with the suspense. She finally pulls her finger out and inspects it carefully. You don't see any shit on it, at least not from your vantage point a few feet away. She places her finger directly under her nose and takes a very slow deep breath. "Hmmmm", she ponders. She takes a second deep whiff before declaring, "I don't think anyone would guess that this finger was just up my bum. I think you actually did it slave. I'm not sure if I should be excited for your training success or disappointed that I don't get to give you a terrible punishment. Perhaps I'm a little of both he he he."

You exhale a deep sigh of relief. You realize that you had been holding your breath. Jennifer sounds genuinely pleased as she continues, "You cleaned my entire body inside and out. Well, at least all of the best parts. You'd never guess that I haven't showered for two weeks. I don't think I'll ever be using a shower or bathtub ever again now that I have you to perform that honor." She emphasizes the word honor. Your first body worshipping session is complete and I'll soon give you a chance to purchase some mouthwash as a reward."

Wait, did she just say purchase? You blink. She continues, "But before we get to that, perhaps you'll enjoy taking in the fruits of your efforts." Jennifer takes a T-pose and slowly spins around allowing you to inspect her now pristine body. You aren't sure how you managed to avoid taking in the full glory of her unmatched beauty until this moment. You knew her to be a very attractive girl by any measure, but now you truly take in her flawless figure. Her skin is smooth and unblemished. Her bum and breasts are firm and shapely. This girl could certainly pass for a playboy bunny. Sure you caught glimpses here and there of her sexy parts as you were forced to lick her, but somehow you missed the forest through the trees. Perhaps it was the shock of the blackmail. Perhaps it was the distraction of the assault on your taste buds. Regardless, you are suddenly aware of the physical magnificence on display before you. Jennifer is the most stunning woman that you have ever seen.

"So, what do you think?" Jennifer asks playfully in a singsong voice that you hadn't heard since she first greeted you at her door. That almost seems like a distant memory after all you just endured.

"You're... you're so..." You find yourself at a loss for words. You can't bring yourself to compliment the girl that just made you do such degrading and disgusting things.

"Awwwww. Can't find the words to describe someone as cute as I am? It looks like your little willy is speaking for you."

You look down at your crotch and realize your cock is getting hard. You are already at half-mast and growing fast. How can you be getting a hardon after everything she put you through?

Jennifer drops the T-pose and takes a few steps in your direction. With almost inhuman speed, she plants a kick to your balls that is so hard that you can feel yourself lift off the ground a little. "Remember, no erections without permission," Jennifer yells.

By the time she completes her sentence, the pain starts to register and you crumple to the ground cupping your aching testicles. Your dick goes flaccid almost as quickly.

Jennifer's tone softens. "It's OK slave. We haven't even started your chastity training yet. We'll talk more about that before you go. I have plans for so many horrible training regimens. You see professor, I wasn't entirely lying when I told you that I wanted your help with an AI project. I've been working on custom artificial intelligence software to serve as a virtual mistress. It is a very advanced program and she learns from data and conversations that I have with her as well as her own online research. I call her Vee. She helped me plan the first few months of your training." You only catch some of what Jennifer says as you curl into a tighter ball and whimper from the intense ache in your balls. This may be the worst pain that you have ever experienced.

Jennifer continues, "There will be many different training programs that I will force you to suffer through. You've already got a little taste of anal training, body worship training, laundry service training, fart training and toilet training. To be frank, you actually made a little more progress with your fart and toilet training than I originally planned for the first day. I was going to just have you clean my ass crack and give you a single fart, but you were managing the disgusting tasks better than the simulations suggested. You must be even more pathetic than Vee and I calculated. I'll have to update the data, but I'm sure Vee is already adjusting the parameters as she's been watching and listening to this entire session via that camera over there." Jennifer points to a partially concealed video camera on the desk. The pain starts to subside a little and you are taking in more of what Jennifer is saying with horror. This was all recorded and some sort of evil AI program called Vee is helping Jennifer torment you.

Jennifer continues, "So yeah, today's session just added to my blackmail material. Anyway, you skipped ahead right to stage two of both your fart and toilet training in a single session. Isn't that great news professor?" She seems to be both praising you and degrading you at the same time. You pick yourself off the ground having mostly recovered from the kick. Although, you are sure that there will be bruising on your scrotum and protracted soreness. You are not sure how to respond. Your mind races with questions. Eventually you ask, "Please Mistress Jennifer. What are you planning to do to me? How far are you taking this? I've already suffered so much. Please just stop this. I beg you."

"Eventually your predicament will sink in slave. I have you over a barrel and there is no way out for you. You've only taken the first few steps of a very long journey. I can't reveal my plans too quickly. If I did, the simulation suggests that you'd literally go mad with despair. That doesn't suit my needs. I want you sane. I want you to fully understand and appreciate the depths of your misery as Vee and I take you down this very deep rabbit hole that leads to hell."

You start to cry uncontrollably as you consider her statements. This can't be happening. Jennifer's tone lifts as if she didn't just shatter your world. "Oh cheer up. Your good performance today has earned you the opportunity to buy some mouthwash. Your breath smells like a sewer and you're going to make me puke if we don't do something about that." Jennifer goes into the bathroom and returns with a large cup of mouthwash. She places it on the desk next to you and opens your laptop. She types in the website address of your bank and pushes the laptop towards you.

You don't like the fact that she knows what bank you use. Jennifer continues without pause, "I bet having to clean the poop out of my rectum has given you a very new appreciation for mouthwash. Wouldn't you love to clean and disinfect your mouth after all I just put you through?"

Jennifer is right. You would love to have the chance to rinse your mouth out right now. You nod your head in agreement.

Jennifer looks smug. "Of course you would. The real question is how much money are you willing to pay for the privilege. Ten dollars, a hundred dollars? Vee crunched the numbers and suggested the number was somewhere between one and two hundred dollars. I'm going with the upper end of that estimate given I took your toilet training to a more advanced level. You have two minutes to transfer two hundred dollars to this Swiss bank account if you want to have that mouthwash." She hands you a card with an account number on it.

"Of course you could just continue to enjoy the lingering flavor of my filth. I don't really mind, but I'll have to gag you with something so that I don't have to smell your breath. I'm going to go grab a snack. The choice is yours." Jennifer leaves for the kitchen. You have to make a decision quickly. Two hundred dollars is a lot of money and you simply can't stand the idea of giving Jennifer the satisfaction of paying her money. You move your tongue around in your mouth and cringe at the residual slime that sticks to every surface. As time is running out, you decide to cave and transfer the money just as Jennifer returns.

Jennifer is sensually sucking on a grape popsicle. "I see you decided to pay. Good choice. Tell me slave, how did it make you feel to pay your Mistress so much money for such a small privilege? Answer honestly please."

"It made me feel like I was your bitch." You say softly.

Jennifer smiles, "I'm sure it did. Consider that your first findom lesson. That's right slave, financial domination is going to be a major component of this little arrangement of ours. I'll let you in on a little secret though. I actually already hacked your bank account. I know that you have nearly half a million dollars saved up. That's not bad for thirty years old. You've had a successful career indeed. You know, I could have just cleared out your entire account with a few keystrokes."

Jennifer pauses and licks the popsicle before continuing, "I know what you are thinking. I must be bluffing or I would have already taken the money." You were indeed thinking just that. "You are thinking that because you still don't fully understand what I'm trying to do here. It's not about the money professor. It's about breaking you. Findom is all about making the slave realize that their hard-earned money should serve their mistress and not their own needs. What would be the fun in just taking all your money all at once? I want you to give me all of your money willingly." She makes air quotes with her fingers as she says the word willingly.

You begin to believe her. "I promise that I will never take a single penny through hacking. I will, however, offer all sorts of other motivations to get you to part with your savings. Hmmm... I wonder how much you'll be willing to pay for a chance to cum after a few weeks of edging and chastity training. I have simulation predictions of course, but it can be hard for even an advanced AI like Vee to fully appreciate the male libido after a long stint in a tiny chastity device hah hah hah."

You just stand there and cower before her. "Well, go on silly. You may use the mouthwash now. You certainly paid good money for it."

You grab the cup of mouthwash and quickly walk over to the kitchen sink. You begin to gargle. You relish the cool minty flavor as it spreads throughout your mouth. You spit into the sink and repeat this process three more times emptying the cup. You have certainly never cherished mouthwash quite like this. Jennifer walks over to you and states, "That was fifty dollars per rinse, but I bet you feel it was worth it. How would you feel if I made you clean all of the panties and socks in my hamper right now?"

"Oh the look on your face is priceless. I'm just fucking with you loser. I already told you, I'm going to be strict and brutal, but I'll also generally keep my side of the bargain and maintain reasonable expectations. They won't seem reasonable to you of course, but Vee's simulations will help me push you to your limits without pushing you over the precipice of total insanity. Besides, it is about time that I let you go for the night. My roommate Karen will be home soon. She asked if she could partake in your training when she heard my plans for you. I agreed of course, but I don't think you are quite ready for her yet. I don't think you'll find her as reasonable as I am."

You feel a rush of fear at the mention of this Karen. Surely no one could be more ruthless than Jennifer. Jennifer seems to notice your expression. "Don't worry, I'll get you ready for her. You will have to serve her eventually though." Jennifer puts on a sexy pink silk bathrobe from the wardrobe. You admit a little disappointment at seeing her cover her body. "I'll see you in class tomorrow afternoon and we'll head straight here right after that to continue your training. Tomorrow I'll be fitting you with a chastity cage."

"Ch-ch-chastity?" you stammer. Jennifer gently pets you on the head. "Yes, slave. Of course you are going into chastity. And this is no ordinary chastity device. I've specially engineered it because I want you to have a truly unparalleled chastity experience. You'll see what I mean tomorrow. I want it to be a surprise. The good news is, you can jerk off as much as you'd like until our next session. After that, I can assure you that cumming is going to be a very rare reward for you. If I were you slave, and thank god I am not, I'd jack myself to oblivion tonight, because that's never going to happen again."

Jennifer throws your clothes at you as she says, "Get dressed and go home professor."

You quickly get dressed and grab your laptop. As you approach the door to leave, Jennifer warns, "Oh, and just in case you are even dumber than you look, you do not want to go to the police or anything stupid like that. I'm sure you realize by now how resourceful I am. Just remember that no matter how bad it gets, I can always make it even worse. I think you know that I am serious and not to be trifled with."

"Have yourself a pleasant evening slave," she says as she guides you out of her dorm. Much to your surprise, Jennifer blows you a kiss before shutting the door.