The Femdom Genius Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer lightly slaps your ass as she removes her finger. "Good boy. Very good boy. You can stand up now. Your ass is about as tight as I expected. That will make your anal training all the more fun."

You are so relieved that she stopped that you hardly register the comment about anal training. You let go of your ankles and stand up. Your asshole is definitely sore. You are still embarrassed standing there naked in front of Jennifer with your small flaccid penis dangling in the wind, but at least she is no longer pounding your butthole. You feel so humiliated and submissive in front of this cruel girl, but you are hopeful that your apology will placate her and this horrible ordeal will all be over soon. You turn to face your tormentor. You find that your eyes instinctively look down to the floor at her feet. You are too ashamed to look at her face-to-face after what she just did to you.

Mistress Jennifer says, "Now that you are nothing but my lowly slave, you need to learn to worship me properly. I want you to fully appreciate every part of my majestic body. You will have to smell and lick every inch and every crevice, no matter how dirty. In fact, consider it your new job to keep me clean from head to toe with your tongue. I know this is going to be very hard for you. My roommate says that my feet and bum in particular are very stinky. She complains about them all of the time. That is probably because I almost never shower." She giggles.

You eye Jennifer's sweat-soaked workout outfit. You would not have thought that a girl could get so sweaty. Your hopes of Jennifer being done with you are dashed. You don't like where this is heading at all. You've never known anyone with such terrible body odor. Still though, you decide that cooperation is your best bet here. At some point, she'll feel that you've suffered enough.

She giggles, "I've been wearing these cute socks for two weeks and worked out almost every day. They must stink so bad! Well, let's start your body worship training with those shall we?" You think to yourself that this must explain why she always wears light pink socks. They were the same socks the whole time! You pray that the same is not true for her panties, but you strongly doubt it.

Jennifer sits down on her bed and wiggles her toes in her socks. She snaps her fingers and points to the ground by her feet with an evil grin. "Get down on your knees and smell my socks!"

You kneel before her like a royal subject and look down at her feet. You already want to throw up as you can already smell her stench even from this distance. You are no longer so sure that you can do this. You begin to tremble.

Jennifer slaps your face hard and says, "Did you not hear my command? Are you being a disobedient slave?"

You say through tears, "No... Mistress."

Jennifer slaps your face again and says, "Louder!"

You say, "No... Mistress!"

Jennifer slaps your face one more time and says, "Now, smell my stinky, sweaty socks!"

You bend over and bring your nose within a few inches of her feet. You take a few light tentative sniffs. The odor is so much worse than you expected and you were fearing that it would be pretty bad.

Jennifer says, "Not like that you fucking idiot. I want your nose touching. I want to hear you taking long deep breaths as you really take in the scent of your goddess. This isn't supposed to be easy for you. Think of this as a potential cure for your perverted foot fetish."

Jennifer is glaring at you with a stern look. You are scared to death of disobeying her. You don't know what else to do, so you put your nose right to her foot and start taking a deep breaths. You can feel your stomach start to churn as you retch. The socks have such a strong stench that you can taste it in your mouth. You gag, but manage a few more deep inhalations at her prompting.

"Now I want you to hold your head up so I can rub my feet all over your stupid face. I want to give you a good facial scrubbing with my moist socks." Jennifer rubs her feet all over your entire face. She starts at your forehead and works her way down. She mercilessly lingers over your nose and lips as she presses hard enough to squeeze out some of the fetid sweat as she grinds it into your skin.

Jennifer looks pleased with that and says, "Given how smelly my socks are, just imagine how gross my feet must be!" You groan thinking about your fate. You say, "Please stop this Jennifer. This is disgusting. Please don't make me do this!"

Jennifer scowls. "I think you meant to say Mistress Jennifer, and yes, I am indeed making you do this!"

Jennifer takes off her socks and throws them at your face. You manage to catch them instinctively. "Now shove both socks into your mouth! All of the way in. You are going to serve as my personal Laundromat. I want you to swirl them around and get them nice and clean for me. Use lots of spit and suck hard. I don't care how gross it is. You will do this or the files get released."

You close your eyes as if that will somehow help to mitigate the taste as you begin to place the first sock into your mouth. Your tongue tries to recoil, but there is nowhere for it to go. You begin to choke as you shove the other sock in. It is a tight fit, with very little room to spare. The taste defies imagination. You fight the powerful urge to spit them out and you begin to swirl the socks around in your mouth as best you can with your tongue. You can taste the dirt and sweat as the grimy contents wring from the material. The salt irritates the back of your throat the first time that you swallow.

Jennifer says, "Now... I want you to repeat after me, and be sure to sound grateful. Say thank you for giving me the honor of cleaning your smelly, sweaty, dirty socks Mistress Jennifer."

You repeat after her to the best of your ability, but your voice is muffled and unintelligible speaking through the socks. You start to cry. Jennifer laughs, "You sound so ridiculous with my socks in your mouth! Try to say it more clearly."

You repeat after her again, but you don't manage any better. You feel sick. Besides the humiliation, having to try to speak just makes the experience even worse somehow.

Jennifer says, "I'm sorry, I still couldn't hear you. Would you mind repeating once more? And for fuck's sake, spit out the socks so you can do it properly you loser." You take the socks out of your mouth and pathetically say, "Thank you for giving me the honor of cleaning your smelly, sweaty, dirty socks Mistress Jennifer."

"That's better. Well, they are obviously nowhere near clean yet. Back in your mouth they go. Wash them really well. Suck the stink right out of those socks slave or I'll make you add laundry detergent. That would be a hundred times worse so you best show some enthusiasm." You put the now spit-soaked, but still very smelly socks back in your mouth and continue cleaning them for several more minutes before she finally allows you to spit them out and hand them to her. She holds one up to her nose to smell it. She appears to be satisfied and puts them aside.

"Now we are moving on to my feet slave. I want you to think about how gross they are going to smell and taste. By the time you are done, my filthy feet are going to shine or I will release the blackmail files. You will clean my feet like your career depends on it, because it does. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," you say as you once again take up the position of kneeling before her as she sits smugly on the bed.

Jennifer puts her bare feet right on your face and orders you to smell. The skunky, acrid odor is so bad that worry it may even be toxic. It is literally that awful. You wonder how feet that are this pretty can smell so disgusting. You can definitely tell that her feet have not been washed for a very long time. The recent workout certainly didn't help matters either. "Get to cleaning slave." You take a final deep breath and start licking. The taste is indescribable. You feel like throwing up but you know you have to do this or else. You try to focus on the tops of her feet which are slightly cleaner, but only in a relative sense. You lick for about a minute before Jennifer pulls her feet away and lifts her leg up to inspect your work.

"Terrible," she says. "Why are you cleaning only the tops? Look how gross the bottoms are still. I can also feel grit between my toes. You haven't done a good job at all. I think you are trying to avoid the dirtiest spots. Between the toes is where all the good stuff ferments. Get your tongue in there and lick. I don't want any filth left between my toes or anywhere else."

Jennifer spreads her toes so that you can clean between them more easily. Your tongue finds the most horrid things buried in those crevices. It stinks and tastes like a very pungent and long-expired cheese. You are in hell and she seems to be enjoying every second of your suffering. She gives you a break from her toes from time to time, redirecting your efforts to the dirt covered soles. You are forced to alternate between toes and soles for nearly twenty more appalling minutes. Your persistence eventually begins to reveal the soft, supple skin of her delicate feet as you work your way through layers of grime.

You feel mortified. You wish that you could just run out the door and leave this nightmare far behind. You loath agreeing to come here. You regret ever meeting this girl. You just keep doing as you are instructed until Jennifer finally pulls her feet away from your face.

"Now it's time to judge your work. Jennifer slides a finger along the bottom of both feet and brings it to her nose to gauge the odor. She then feels around between several of her toes. She savors the tension in the air as she languidly proceeds with the assessment. You are fairly sure by the vastly improved smell and appearance that you did a good job, but her severe demeanor still manages to make you feel apprehensive. "Well, that's better," she says. "Don't hesitate to dig into the worst of the filth next time or you'll be punished."

You look up at her, filled with an intense mixture of emotions. You are relieved that she is no longer making you clean her feet, but you are fearful of what she is going to make you do next. The horrible taste of her socks and feet lingers in your mouth and down your throat. You've never felt so unclean on a visceral level. You've never felt so used or so helpless.

Mistress Jennifer says, "So you have cleaned my sweaty socks and my stinky feet so far slave. This is just the start of your body worship training. There are still many dirty parts of my body that I am going to force you to smell and clean with your tongue. Yep, this is just going to keep getting grosser and grosser for you slave. Are you nervous?"

You only manage a feeble whimper and nod your head.

Jennifer pulls down her exercise shorts and throws them in the corner. She sits down on her wooden desk chair and spreads her legs giving you an excellent view of the pale pink panties that played a major role in the horrifying situation that you now find yourself. "Now, slave, I want you to kneel between my legs, take one nice deep breath through your nose to take in my musk and lick the front of my dirty panties clean."

Your reluctant obedience is almost becoming second nature at this point. You kneel and bend forward until your face is between Jennifer's legs. You stare at the damp panties covering her pussy. You take a deep breath with your nose pressed firmly to her crotch. You are taken back by the smell which is a mixture of sweat, urine, and pussy juice.

"Start licking, slave," Jennifer demands.

You close your eyes and begin to lick her panties. The taste is stale and bitter. Her panties taste very different from her socks, but they are equally disgusting, if not worse. Your face wrinkles with distain and you want nothing more than to pull away, but you know she will get angry if you stop.

"That's right, slave. Lick those panties clean," Jennifer says in a condescending tone. "Professor, I'm shocked that you don't appear to be enjoying this. These are of course the very same panties that you lusted over last week when you snuck those pictures. I figured you'd love the opportunity to get intimately acquainted with the object of your perverted affection. I'm sure you realize by now that I've worn these for two weeks as well, just like my socks."

You continue to lick the front of Jennifer's panties and she begins to moan in pleasure. The outline of her mounds that lie just below the sheer fabric become more and more visible as your tongue presses up against her groin. This is even more humiliating than cleaning her feet. You are far too subjugated to fane any pretence of pride. You openly weep as you continue your efforts.

"Mmmm yes. I love the feeling of your tongue on my panties, slave," Jennifer says in a very lustful tone. Jennifer's moans get louder and she starts grinding her gross panties into your face. "I bet my panties taste far worse than you imagined. You're tasting two weeks of crotch sweat, pee and vaginal discharge. I want you to focus on that as you lick. God that is nasty."

Jennifer grabs a handful of your hair to better hold you in place as she grinds her panties across your tongue even harder. It is getting more difficult to breathe with your nose pressed tightly up against her. You begin to feel like you are going to pass out from lack of oxygen. Jennifer finally lets go of your hair and you gasp for breath. You try to move away, but Jennifer grabs a hold of your hair again and repositions your head. "Oh no, you don't. You aren't done cleaning my panties yet, slave. I was just giving you a quick breather. Back to work."

After several more smothering rounds, Jennifer finally lets you catch your breath again. You gasp desperately and look up at Jennifer with pleading eyes. She has a huge grin on her face.

"Now that wasn't so bad, was it?" Jennifer asks. You open your mouth to respond, but before you can say anything, Jennifer gives you one final round while excitedly moaning, "Lick! Lick! Lick!"

You wonder if it's actually over this time. You can taste the foulness of Jennifer's crotch and you are still breathing heavily. You feel queasy and lightheaded. Jennifer laughs, "You know, I think I can really learn to enjoy that." The fact that your suffering is providing her with so much entertainment would be infuriating if you had any remaining resolve. The stale flavor remains in your mouth.

Mistress Jennifer continues, "Of course, you can't really clean my dirty panties properly like this now can you? You've cleaned the outside crotch area well enough, but the dirtiest parts of my panties are obviously on the inside. Here, let's see how dirty they still are." With that, Jennifer slides her panties down and she steps out of them. She stands in front of you naked from the waist down. You instinctively ogle her pussy. Jennifer is a cruel, but beautiful girl and you can't help but think that her shaved pussy is incredibly attractive, despite all that she has done to you. No sooner have you had this thought when you catch a whiff of the pungent smell that emanates from her now exposed genitals. That probably does not bode well for things to come.

She holds her dirty panties up and turns them inside out. Jennifer giggles, "Oh my gosh, look at how filthy they are on the inside." She shows you the inside crotch area of her panties. You see yellow and creamy spots on the inside crotch area. You cringe at the sight. Jennifer taunts, "Ewww... I think the darker stains are dried pee. The lighter ones are probably just my cum, as I masturbate in them often."

Mistress Jennifer continues to examine her panties. "I'm sure you know that the interior back parts will be the dirtiest of all. The area that rubs up against my stinky bum all day is bound to be really disgusting." She adjusts the panties to better observe the thin strip of fabric that was up her ass crack just moments ago. Jennifer sneers, "Good lord, look at that. The back is almost one continuous skid mark!" Jennifer cringes and holds the panties a bit farther from her face. "Ughhh, I can smell the shit stains from here. Oh my gosh, I almost feel sorry for you slave. I knew the inside of my panties were going to be revolting after wearing them for two weeks, but this is even worse than I could have imagined. Perhaps making you clean them is too harsh... perhaps I should show some mercy in this case..." Your spirit briefly lifts as you think for just a moment that you may be spared the taste of the dirtiest bits of her panties.

Jennifer cackles loudly, "Hah hah hah, just kidding slave. I worked very hard to get those blackmail files and I can assure you that you will never get any mercy from me!" Your spirit plummets. You don't know what is worse, the physical act of performing the disgusting tasks or the psychological trauma of the relentless degradation. She continues, "Of course you have to clean the inside stupid! Would you have me put them back on with all of those disgusting stains? Here, smell how nasty these things are on the inside."

Jennifer presses her panties under your nose. You are overwhelmed by the strong smell of dried urine and feces. Jennifer says, "Sniff it! Sniff it good slave!" You inhale as hard as you can trying to placate this sadistic girl. Jennifer's eyes roll back in ecstasy as she watches you comply. Jennifer's smile reaches from one ear to the other. She grabs her phone and says, "I'm going to give you exactly five minutes to wash all of the stains out of these panties. I'm going to shove them inside out into your mouth and you are going to suck and swirl your saliva around, trying to get them spotless. If they are not completely clean when the time is up, there will be... consequences."

Jennifer forces your mouth open wide as she jams the soiled garment to the back of your throat. "You have five minutes to clean. Let's start... now!" She starts a timer on her phone.

The tastes that she is making you endure just keep getting worse and worse. There are multiple layers of foul flavors. Every instinct in your body makes you want to spit out the fetid fabric, but you fear the consequences of failure too much to stop now. You bolster your resolve and begin to swirl and suck as hard as you can. You hope to get the panties clean enough to pass the inspection that Jennifer will no doubt perform. She stands menacingly over you like a malevolent supervisor. "One minute down, four more to go." You redouble your efforts as the putrid flavors swirl and mingle in your mouth.

"Two minutes down, three more to go." It takes all of your willpower not to puke. The hardest part is swallowing the saliva that you know contains the contents of all of those nasty stains.

Jennifer taps her foot and says, "Only two more minutes, slave." You can feel your stomach begin to rebel. You are determined to beat the odds and get the stains out though.

"One minute left. Suck it like you mean it bitch!" You continue to swirl and suck on the panties.

"Time's up!" She pulls the panties out of your mouth and inspects them closely. It takes just a short moment before she says, "Tisk, tisk. These are not clean enough. It looks like the pee and cum stains are gone, but the dark brown skid marks are almost as dark as when you started! I'm afraid I'll have to punish you for your failure. You have to try harder slave."

After a moment of pensive thought she says, "I have good news and bad news for you slave. The good news is that I'm going to give you a whole ten more minutes to try to suck those disgusting shit stains out of my panties. The bad news is, I'm going to be giving you the bare bottomed spanking of a lifetime during the entire ten minutes to serve as proper motivation." Jennifer roughly puts her panties back in your mouth and props herself up on her bed. "Get over my knee."