The Femdom Genius Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer smiles, "Good answer slave." She wiggles her poopy bum and beckons you closer with her finger.

You don't dare to procrastinate much longer, but still have a lingering question that you can't shake. You gather a bit of courage and ask, "p-please Mistress Jennifer, what did you mean about stage one of toilet training?" Jennifer sighs with disappointment at the continued delay, but her face slightly softens. "Don't worry about that now. This is just the first day of your training. Think of this as just body worship if it helps you get through it. Look, I'm a strict and demanding mistress, but I am not totally unreasonable. I know a slave needs to be guided steadily towards total depravity, not thrown into the deep end. You can do this. It's not that bad. I extensively researched various forms of femdom on the Internet before blackmailing you. Information online suggests that old dried poop doesn't smell or taste nearly as awful as the fresh stuff. I'll start you with just some smelling of the dried feces in my crack to help ease you into it."

You aren't sure you like the implication of all that she said. You try to take a small amount of solace at the tiny hint of empathy that Jennifer expressed. She probably isn't a total psychopath at least. You cling to any glimmer of hope at this desperate moment. You find it to be short-lived comfort as Jennifer spreads her ass cheeks even farther apart and you are met with the horrific reality of her shit encrusted crack and bunghole. You slowly start to lean in closer and are shocked by the intensity of the smell even while still several inches away. The scent is all consuming as it assaults and overwhelms your senses.

Jennifer giggles a bit and then says, "Time for deliberation and hesitation is up. I'm sure you don't want to disappoint me. If I don't feel your nose in my ass crack in ten seconds, those blackmail files are as good as sent. So let's get started, yes?" She continues to wiggle her bum with child-like anticipation.

You can't believe this is happening. The whole situation is surreal. You continue to advance your face the final few inches until your nose settles right between Jennifer's firm round ass cheeks. You try to hold your breath as much as possible. A few shallow breaths taken partially through your mouth provide a strong whiff of the horrific stench emanating from her asshole. You simply can't understand how someone could let their bum get this nasty. You moan and wince at the dread of her cruel expectations. Jennifer takes in every nuance of your reaction. "No cheating. No mouth breathing. I can feel the difference. This is for your own good... getting you ready for much worse to come. I want to hear ten deep breaths and I want you to keep your nose right over my brown starfish as you do so."

You do as you're told and take a few deep breaths, each one bringing a new wave of the horrific aromas. It smells like the rotting carcass of some long-dead animal mixed with every gross smell you can ever remember. You nearly vomit several times, but always manage to keep it down, just barely though. Your willpower is pushed to its limit as you hold your nose in place continuing to sniff. "You poor thing. This must be dreadful for you, but you are off to a good start. I only counted seven breaths so far. You have three more to go. I want the final three breaths to be extra deep and extra long. I'm going to count them out for you to make it easier."

She begins the slow countdown to the completion of this degrading task. You breathe very deeply at each count as she ordered. "Three... Two..." she says followed by an extra long pause. "One!" Jennifer exclaims as she expels a powerful fart just as you are taking your final deep breath. The shock of the rotten blast is so strong that it nearly knocks you off your feet. You thrust your head back in utter revulsion. You feel violated as the fart permeates your nose and lungs. It feels like you are drowning in the foul gas. You begin to cough and sputter as you pull your head farther away from her bum. Jennifer breaks into primal laughter. She continues to laugh and laugh before she eventually gains some composure. Your cheeks blush deeply with humiliation and loathing.

"Oh my God. I couldn't resist." Jennifer says in between a few final laughs. "That was just too funny. I timed that perfectly!"

You don't respond. You are too busy trying to expel the fart gas from your body with more coughing. Why would she think that was funny? It wasn't funny at all. It was just embarrassing, degrading and disgusting. This girl is seriously twisted.

Jennifer's laughter eventually subsides and she addresses you again in a slightly more serious tone. "I don't think you appreciate how difficult it was to time that to the count. I was holding in that big fart for a very long time and it was starting to get a little uncomfortable. It was for your own good you know. I'm helping you adjust to your bum cleaning task. What better way to help you get used to my ass? So come on slave, thank your mistress for the gift of her fart. Thank me for enduring intestinal discomfort for your benefit." Jennifer raises an eyebrow expectantly.

You feel lower than dirt. You have been utterly broken by a college girl. Your own student just made you smell her ass and farted right up your nose. You bow your head in shame and say, "Th-tha-thank you for the gift of your fart mistress."

"You are most welcome. Now describe the smell of the fart to me."

The depths of the humiliation knows no bounds. You scorn the thought of continuing to submit to her crazy demands, but you don't have a choice. You aren't sure how you can continue to do this, but things will only get worse if you resist her will. "Disgusting", you reply tersely. Jennifer frowns and says, "Details slave. I want details." You say, "it-it-it smelled like... like..." You pause to collect yourself and find the right words. "It smelled mostly like rotten eggs with a hint of old cheese and something else even more bitter."

Jennifer exclaims, "Holy shit. You are really fucking good at that! I ate a big broccoli and cheese omelet this morning. You can now think of this lesson as a three for one special. Not only am I training you to worship my dirtiest body parts and stage one of your toilet training, I also just gave you an introduction to fart slavery. That's right. You are going to be trained to be my human fart cushion hah hah hah. You know... I really should be angry with you for pulling your head away from my bum without permission. You can't go pulling your head away like that just because I have a little gas."

You are fearful of Jennifer's chastising tone. You don't want to be punished. How could she expect you to keep your face buried in her bum as she farted? Her words about being a human fart cushion are also starting to sink in and your spirits fall to even deeper lows as you think about having to endure that again. Her voice softens a bit once more. "But I'm not too angry, because it was fucking funny as hell. I told you already, I am cruel, but also reasonable. I know you weren't expecting a nasty blast of fart gas right in your face. We'll have plenty of time to turn you into a proper fart slave, don't you worry. Must I remind you that my bum has yet to be cleaned. You had better get your face back in there while you are still used to the smell or it will only get harder."

Jennifer's words break your paralysis and you slowly move your face back towards her spread ass cheeks. You are still reeling from the shock of having just smelled her fart. You approach Jennifer's bum as if it were a coiled snake waiting to strike again. Jennifer looks annoyed, but also a little amused with your reluctance. She warns, "I'll make this easier for you slave. You have five seconds to get your face buried in my filthy bum with your nose right over the hole or the files get released."

Jennifer quickly counts down from five. You start to panic and lunge forward just as she reaches one. You bury your face and your world plunges back into misery. The stench of dried poop mixed with weeks of unwashed bum sweat creates a unique foul smell all its own. You hear her giggle as you start to cry.

"There, there slave, I knew you wouldn't want the files released. Don't worry, I don't think I have any more gas at the moment. In case that situation changes though, I'll warn you that you are expected to keep your face in place or there will be severe consequences. Now let's get to the really fun part. I'll let you start with just licking the crack before we advance to my butthole." Jennifer gives her cute bum another little wiggle for emphasis.

With a supreme effort you force yourself to stick out your tongue. At first contact, you are assaulted with an awful taste. It is like the nauseous smell that has been assaulting your nose has been converted to an even more concentrated flavor. You start licking up and down Jennifer's crusty butt crack. You can feel the dried poop residue start to dissolve in your saliva. Having to lap up the brown slurry is the hardest and most humiliating thing that you have ever had to do. You try to think about anything else other than what you are doing, but the assault of the putrid flavors can not be ignored. Your senses are being inundated and you have to fight the urge to throw up several times. You truly don't know how you keep managing to keep the puke down.

Jennifer taunts, "You see, it's not so bad right? It's just a couple of weeks of dried poop and sweat residue. I knew you could manage if you set your mind to it. Well, I suppose that's easy for me to say. I'm not the one with my tongue up a nasty ass crack hah hah hah."

You want to yell at Jennifer that she is a sick, twisted bitch, but that might result in the files being released. You just continue to do your job as best as you can manage. After several more minutes of this, you notice that you can now see the pale skin of Jennifer's ass crack. There was a magnificently gorgeous bum hiding under all of that filth. You once again have to struggle to keep your cock soft. You scold yourself for having such licentious notions at a time like this. You keep licking vigorously. Even though her crack is now finally free of the crusty residue, the foul taste lingers on your tongue and in your mouth.

After a while longer, Jennifer says, "OK slave, you can pull your head out for a moment. Let's see how you are doing." She stands up for a moment and grabs a hand mirror from the dresser. She places the mirror behind her bum and spreads one of her ass cheeks with the other hand. After a thorough inspection she looks genuinely pleased and says, "That looks pretty good. It feels pretty clean too. Sometimes all of that dried poo starts to itch. You see, I told you I didn't need toilet paper when I have a slave's tongue to use instead. Of course, my butthole is still completely caked in filth, so I fear you are not quite done yet."

You are relieved that your work passed inspection, but you dread knowing that the grossest part is still to come. Jennifer resumes her position with her hands on the chair and her gorgeous bum in the air. She reaches back and spreads her cheeks. You can clearly see that the crack is now clean but her asshole is still completely covered in a layer of dried poop that is much thicker than it was in the crack. You sigh in disgust as Jennifer commands, "Get your tongue on my asshole right now!"

You bend forward and extend your tongue as you begin to gently drag it across her encrusted asshole. Jennifer giggles and says, "I think you'll need to be a bit more vigorous than that if you want to get me clean." You take her advice and begin to jab at her hole with your tongue. Entire chunks of the dried feces flake off onto your tongue. You discover that trying to quickly swallow them while they are still relatively dry is the best strategy to mitigate your misery. The taste certainly gets worse as the poop mixes with your spit. Jennifer begins to make loud moaning noises and starts rocking her hips back and forth. You continue to lap away as Jennifer becomes more animated. Jennifer taunts, "Mmmm yeah. Swallow that shit! I bet the thicker residue right around the source tastes pretty bad. Just remember slave, I can always make things worse for you. Be glad that I'm easing you into your new role. For example, you're lucky I don't have diarrhea right now. That would be so messy if I squirted liquid poo right into your mouth." You make pleading moans for mercy. Jennifer laughs and says, "Oh, relax slave. I'm just messing with you. Just keep licking! You've got this!"

You continue your demeaning task and Jennifer begins to grunt. You have no idea if she is having an orgasm from this depraved act or what, but you just continue to focus on licking her poop chute. Jennifer's sphincter suddenly dilates and a putrid puff of gas blasts straight into your gaping mouth. It makes an obscene noise as the fart reverberates off the back of your throat, puffing your cheeks out a little. You belch a dry heave but somehow manage to keep licking through the tears of your despair.

Jennifer exclaims, "Oh my goodness! That was a stinky one! Oh god. You did a much better job keeping your face in there when I farted that time. That couldn't have been easy. Just remember when it seems like you just can't handle it anymore and feel like giving up that both your career and freedom are literally on the line. Try not to let a little toot distract you from your mission hah hah hah." You groan loudly. Jennifer continues, "I know you are probably again thinking that that is easy for me to say hah hah hah." That is exactly what you are thinking and you flush with a mixture of anger and embarrassment.

"I think I might have one more fart in there for you slave." Jennifer starts to grunt and strain again as you persistently lick her butthole. Her beautiful, tight, pink rosebud is on full display now that you have freed it from its shitty prison. At least that part of your miserable job is more or less complete you think as you close your eyes and try to prepare yourself for the next eruption of gas.

Several more minutes of licking and grunting ensue before Jennifer sighs, "Fuck. I can feel one more fart in there, but this one is really reluctant to come out. This is very disappointing slave! I really wanted to help you out with your fart training with at least one more blast. Geez, this really stinks. Hah hah hah, pun again intended slave. At least it would stink if I could just get my flatulence to come out of my ass and into your mouth where it belongs."

Several more grunts that fail to produce a fart leave Jennifer visibly frustrated. Conversely, you feel an inkling of relief thinking that this must be almost over. She is out of gas and her butthole is now spotless. After a few more futile minutes Jennifer brightens and yells, "Yes... that's it! Slave, I have a great idea! I know how we can get this stubborn fart out... but I don't think you are going to like it." You moan in despair as your fortitude hits a new low with this proclamation.

Jennifer gleefully explains, "I think my fart just needs a little help getting out of my tight virgin asshole. I bet if you stick your tongue right up my poop chute and wiggle it around, my fart will escape in no time." You pathetically plead, "No mistress, please don't make me put my tongue inside. Please I beg you for..." She interrupts, "Oh shut up slave. Less talking and more licking. Look, I need this fart out of my ass. I hate gas cramps. Besides, you might as well top off the bum cleaning with my rectum so that your mistress is fresh inside and out. I took a really big poop right before you arrived and I'm sure it must be even grosser on the inside than on the outside."

You audibly whimper and begin to beg for mercy again, but an angry glare from Jennifer quells your appeal. Jennifer declares, "Well, don't just keep licking the outside like an idiot. That's been clean for a while now. Get that tongue inside as deep as it can go right now or your life is ruined." Jennifer's tone is so matter-of-fact, so unfeeling that you know there is no negotiating with her. You resign yourself to your fate and make an exploratory probe with your tongue. Her sphincter is indeed very tight as she said. Your tongue only penetrates half an inch at most with your first attempt. This is already deep enough to be struck with an entirely new wave of putrid flavors. It tastes worse than the crusty outside and you really didn't think it could have gotten much worse. You have to push with every ounce of strength that your tongue can muster in order to penetrate farther into the filthy orifice.

Jennifer winks her sphincter to help you work your tongue all of the way in. All of your senses, indeed your entire being is consumed by the indescribable foulness that completely envelops your tongue. You can feel and taste the mushy poop lining the walls of this cruel girl's rectum. It is more than you can handle. You begin to gag and retch and belch as wave after wave of nausea pass rhythmically through your body. You can feel vomit rising in your throat. You do your best to hold it down but feel it is a losing battle this time.

Jennifer notes your distress. "Hang in there boy. You can manage. Keep your tongue in my rectum and the worst of the convulsions should pass in a minute or so. Focus on the blackmail files if that helps. Imagine the price you'll pay if you puke on me. Try to take some deep breaths and just relax." Several more waves of gastronomical distress wash over you but Jennifer was right. Their intensity and frequency are subsiding as your body begins to adapt. You take more deep breaths through your nose in an attempt to settle your stomach. "That's a good boy," Jennifer says, "I can tell that you are fighting through this like a trooper. I did warn you that fresh soft poop was going to taste far worse than crusty dried residue hah hah hah. I'm sure there is a lot of poop plastered up in there from this afternoon's huge bowel movement, not to mention anal mucus and god knows what else ewww. I'm making myself ill just thinking about it. Now start wiggling your tongue to encourage my fart to come out. Be sure to keep your tongue buried in my ass when it arrives. That will help maximize the intensity of the flavor." You whimper a small feeble protest, but begin to wiggle your tongue around as ordered.

Jennifer laughs, "I know you are miserable but try to look on the bright side. My rectum is the last part of my body that you have to clean today. This will conclude your first body worship training session. There is light at the end of this poopy tunnel he he he."

You feel a large oily bubble of gas percolating in her rectum as she speaks. It feels like a small balloon is expanding and contracting deep in her bowels.

No matter how hard you could have tried, you would never have been prepared for the incredibly long fart that erupts from her bowels with the force of a small hurricane. It lasts for an excruciating six seconds. Longer than the previous two farts combined. The putrid flavors flow over every inch of your already tormented tongue. Your mouth is entirely filled with the air and the sheer unexpected magnitude of the expulsion forces it down your throat and into your lungs. You feel like you are dying as you helplessly start to asphyxiate in a sea of rotten gasses. Your arms flail. "Take it slave! Take my stinky fart! You're a real fart bitch now! Taste your goddess!" It is difficult to catch your breath with your tongue still trapped in her asshole. You want nothing more than to pull your tongue out to get some relief. You feel lightheaded and wish that the serenity of unconsciousness would arrive, but it never quite does.

"Oh that feels so much better now. I think all of my belly cramps are gone. I knew it just needed a little persuasion from your tongue to come out. Can you still taste this morning's breakfast in my wind?" You weakly nod your head "yes" as you are still struggling to catch your breath. She laughs, "That was pathetic! I want you to say, yes my princess, I can still taste your delicious breakfast, thank you! I want you to try saying it properly while keeping your tongue in my hole."