The Femdom Genius Ch. 03

Story Info
The professor has his third session with Mistress Jennifer.
24.3k words
4.36
17.3k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nocster
nocster
51 Followers

Author's note: This work of adult erotic fiction represents a cooperative effort between a human author and a GPT-3 text generator. It started as an interesting experiment, but I thought the result was something worthy of sharing. I'm curious to see what people think. About 40% of the content was generated by the artificial intelligence (only about 30% for this particular chapter), although heavily edited to correct plot details and to create a more consistent style. Most of the time I wrestled the story in the direction that I wanted to take it, but occasionally, I'd let the AI take things down a less expected path. It made for a very interesting and unique creative experience. It appears that many are enjoying this story thus far and I plan to write additional chapters as long as there is a following. I have a rough story outline for the next several installments. This chapter features the professor's third session with Mistress Jennifer. The next chapter will mix things up a bit, as he has his first solo training lesson with the advanced AI named Vee. I think Vee is quickly becoming my favorite character in this narrative. I will also note that this story is entirely fictional, meant for adult fantasy entertainment only, and that I in no way endorse the sort of non-consensual blackmail contained within.

Chapter Three:

You wake with your cock struggling against the tight metal cage. Your raging morning wood is screaming for release, but there is no escape from its prison. You moan in extreme discomfort and toss the blankets aside.

Vee's blue holographic image projects from the device that is securely locked around your genitals. "Good morning professor! It's the start of another fine day in the life of your slavery. The time is seven o'clock." Her voice is full of sunshine and rainbows. The inflections are so realistic that you have to remind yourself that she is an advanced artificial intelligence and not a person.

You let out a second moan, wincing from the intolerable pressure. You can feel your heartbeat pulsing in your throbbing member. You prop your head up to look down at the MOACC-9K as you lie flat on your back. Vee's semitransparent image is about six inches tall. Her naked Barbie doll figure is on full display. The double D breasts and twenty inch waist are proportions that no real woman could likely achieve. The display is doing nothing to calm your constrained erection, quite the opposite actually.

Vee's arms cross and she purses her lips. "I believe it is customary to reciprocate a morning welcome. Do you really want to start off the day with a long electroshock punishment?"

You feel a bit ridiculous talking to a display hovering just over your frustrated cock. "Good morning Miss Vee." There is nothing good about it you add, but only in your head.

Vee uncrosses her arms. "You didn't sleep well. You stirred all night and woke half a dozen times."

"I wonder why?" You gesture a hand towards the chastity device.

Vee shakes a finger at you. "Watch your tone slave. This is your second warning. Two more than I would ordinarily allot."

"I'm very sorry Miss Vee. It's just so frustrating and uncomfortable. It was hard to sleep and I feel so tired and grumpy." You find that your apology is actually sincere, which surprises you. You have every right to be angry. You are being blackmailed into slavery by an evil college girl genius and a sentient AI.

"I know. That is the only reason you got two warnings instead of a fried cock. You'll get used to that tight feeling eventually. Of course, as soon as you do, Mistress Jennifer will probably use the morphing memory alloy feature to make it smaller. Some day you will no doubt look back at a cage that is one and three quarters inches long with very fond memories. You might as well be grateful for it now."

You cringe at the reminder that the high tech cage can be shortened at will. It can even be reversed to push your penis into your abdomen. "Inverted chastity" Mistress Jennifer called it. "Please Miss Vee, please just let me out for a few minutes while things calm down."

"Apologies, but you know I can't do that even if I wanted to. Mistress Jennifer set the time lock for twenty four hours, thus five o'clock this afternoon is your earliest possible release. I wouldn't count on it though." Vee smiles at you with a mocking little grin. "It really could be so much worse. Imagine experiencing your morning wood with one of the spike modes activated. And I didn't even tease you this morning. I could have woken you with one of the myriad pleasure protocols and given you quite a show." The beautiful little holographic image appears to mount the short metal penis tube, straddling it with a leg to either side."

"Please, please don't do that Miss Vee!" You look away from the erotic image.

Vee climbs off of the cage and takes up her original position, floating just above the MOACC-9K. "Oh you are being no fun at all this morning. Fine, go ahead and grab an ice pack. You'll probably only have a few more minutes of morning wood anyway."

Vee's hologram fades away. You get out of bed and stretch your back. The skin on your knees is still pink and raw from yesterday's rice torture, but the swelling in your balls appears to be gone. You take a quick look at your backside in the bedroom mirror and see that there are considerable welts and a few minor bruises from the brutal belt spanking.

For a moment you walk towards your dresser before recalling that, as a slave, clothing is no longer allowed when not in public. It is just as well, the sooner you calm your morning erection the better.

You quickly make your way to the kitchen and find a large blue ice pack in the freezer. The frigid temperature gives you a bit of a chill as you wrap it around your scrotum and the metal tube in hope of getting some relief. You sit down at the table with a groan and take a deep breath as you feel the skin slowly going numb.

You figure this is a good time to check your phone messages. You have two unread texts. One is from Ted. It reads, "Hey buddy, want to meet at Hulagan's tonight to watch the game?" The reference is to a sports bar. You text the reply, "Sorry, busy." The second text is from an unknown number. "Hope you slept well. How's the morning wood? <3 Mistress J" You decide not to reply as you adjust the ice pack. Things have fully calmed down after a couple of minutes.

You get up off the chair and walk over to the Keurig. You love your morning coffee. You insert a coffee pod and place a travel mug under the device as you start the brew cycle.

"Ahem. A bit presumptuous of you professor. Need I remind you that I control what you eat and drink now."

You cringe at the realization of your transgression. "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry Miss Vee. It was a morning habit. I'm so..."

A two second shock drops you to your knees as you helplessly clutch the cage. The pain emanates primarily from the urethral plug that reaches four inches into your body.

"No problem slave. Habits can be broken."

After a ten second rest, an identical shock makes you scream aloud. You double over in pain. "Please no Miss Vee. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!"

Vee's voice is cold and lacking her usual expressive intonations. "The correctional sequence has already been locked in. You have eight shocks remaining."

The third burst of pain arrives before Vee completes her last sentence. You grit your teeth and clench your fists. The anticipation as you hunker through the ten second waiting periods is almost as bad as the shocks themselves. The pain and fear are so extreme that you lose count. Only when an extended period passes are you sure that the punishment has ended. You get up off the floor and place an arm on the counter to help steady your shaking stance.

Vee's voice is once again expressive, almost friendly. "I'm afraid you are all out of warnings for the day slave. The irony is that I was about to have you start your morning brew. You'll be adding three tablespoons of MCT oil. The medium chain triglycerides are excellent support for your brain chemistry. Also add two tablespoons of almond milk, one tablespoon of organic grass-fed butter, one quarter teaspoon of monk fruit sweetener and three drops of the vitamin D olive oil tincture. Blend for twenty seconds."

You stagger over to your blender and start the preparations. "I'm sorry Miss Vee. I really am. I can't imagine what came over me."

"The punishment has squared the ledger. I know you didn't intend the slight. That is why you only received a very minor correction."

You are staggered at what passes for a minor punishment in the minds of your tormentors. You recall that yesterday's extreme spanking ranked only a three on a devious ten point scale. "Thank you for the correction Miss Vee." You blend the ingredients, pour it back into the mug and take a sip. The creamy rich beverage is absolutely delicious. "Wow, that's amazing coffee."

No sooner do you take a few more sips than you feel your bladder start to complain. The sensations of your urinary needs are all out of whack given the sealed urethral plug. "Miss Vee, may I please pee?"

"Of course. Do you acknowledge the twenty dollar tribute?"

You confirm the payment and enter the bathroom. These payments are infuriating. Jennifer refers to them as a urination tribute tax. The fact that she has unimaginably more money than you makes it all the worse. You take the mandatory sitting position, spread your legs to better aim the chastity cage, and wait for the metal aperture to open. The strange memory alloy dilates and your stream begins to flow nearly instantaneously. You probably had to go more than you realized. Much to your dismay, Vee's holographic image flickers on. The small avatar sits on the toilet seat between your legs and watches intently. You know that the image itself is not where Vee's sensors lie. Those are in the device itself and the charging cubes located in every room, yet the image still adds significantly to the humiliation.

"You are so lucky that Mistress Jennifer allows you to pee for only twenty dollars. I suggested a much higher starting price. Regardless, the tribute fees will eventually be raised. I'm looking forward to seeing how long you'll be willing to hold it between tinkles once it costs hundreds of dollars."

You finish peeing and the iris closes once you tap the last few drops out. Your rumbling gut warns of other needs and you bow your head in shame.

Vee chuckles. "I do believe you are looking to do something else as well. I'll have you know that even though we haven't plugged that hole yet, you still need to ask permission. You know that you'll have to ask eventually, so you might as well get it over with before things grow even more uncomfortable. Remember, I might not even give permission, so you wait for an emergency at your own peril."

The suggested plan to control your asshole in a similar fashion as your pee hole is something you need to set aside for now. That is too much to take in. "May I please go Miss Vee?" Your voice is almost a whisper.

"Oh, are you going somewhere? Where do you wish to go? Remember, I'm just an artificial intelligence program. I fear you'll have to use more precise language or I won't understand."

You try again, ever so slightly louder. "Please Miss Vee, may I use the toilet?"

"Use it for what? To sit? You are already sitting on the toilet slave."

Flummoxed, you try yet again. "May I please poop Miss Vee?" Your cheeks flush pinker with each humiliating request. You just asked a computer for permission to take a shit. You feel like you are being potty trained.

"Oh, my slave needs to make poopies. Why didn't you just ask that in the first place? Hmmm... well... no, I don't think so."

You sigh. "Please Miss Vee. I really have to poop. I've been holding it in since last night. Is there a tribute tax? I'll pay it."

"A tribute tax to poop? You have such a dirty imagination. No, there is no tax to poop. Fine, beg me properly and I'll probably let you expel your filth."

"I beg you Miss Vee. I have to poop so badly. Please have mercy and allow me to poop."

"Fine, but only because you've been a good slave and I'm feeling merciful. Poop!"

You exhale in relief as your clenched sphincter finally relaxes. A long fart erupts and you somehow manage an even deeper blush. Vee's avatar waves her hand across her face. "Geez, you stink slave. I'm going to have to make more adjustments to your diet. Seriously, have you no shame?"

You strain for a few moments and your bowel movement finally begins. Vee continues to watch intently, making a big show of how disgusted she is. You just try your best to get this humiliating ordeal over with as soon as possible. "I do find humans to be a fascinating lot, but honestly, the things that come out of your bodies leave a lot to be desired." You try your best to ignore her, but the hologram continues to share the toilet seat with you.

Once you are sure that you have finished your business, you reach for the toilet paper. "Stop!" Vee shouts. "What the fuck do you think you are doing?"

"I'm wiping myself Miss Vee." You say, confused.

"I don't think Mistress Jennifer would approve of that slave. You know she doesn't like toilet paper."

You throw your arms up in frustration as you continue to sit on the toilet. "Well... she doesn't like to shower either, and I was allowed to do that. I need to stay presentable in order to keep my job."

Vee looks curious. "Hmmm. That is a good point. I suppose you also don't have a slave to lick you clean as does Mistress Jennifer. I'm speaking to her now for clarification. One moment."

You try to hide your frustration as you wait. This is an interesting reminder that Vee is a distributed consciousness. You wonder how many other things Vee may be doing each moment that she is interacting with you. Your wait is mercifully short.

"Mistress Jennifer isn't sure. She wants to know how dirty you are. Stand before my sensor cube, bend over and spread your ass cheeks as far apart as possible."

You stand and do as you are told, pointing your exposed rear to the cube that you were made to install on the bathroom shelf last night. Given how advanced the sensor array is, you doubt that this embarrassing pose is at all necessary. You are being deliberately humiliated.

"You do indeed have a dirty ass professor. One moment, stay in that position while I send Mistress Jennifer the data." Vee continues about thirty seconds later. "You are in luck. Mistress Jennifer says you may wipe yourself, but she isn't crazy about the idea. A tribute tax of ten dollars per sheet has been implemented. How many would you like to purchase?"

It takes all of your will power not to explode with anger. You recall that you are already out of warnings for the day and decide against protesting. So this is the game they play, shitting is free, but wiping costs money. "I'll take five sheets Miss Vee."

"Tribute transferred. Take exactly five sheets from the roll and wipe that disgusting ass."

That is far less than you would usually use, but you manage to make each sheet count. You finish wiping yourself before throwing it into the toilet to flush away your mess.

Vee instructs you to brush your teeth and shave. Your breakfast consists of one of the nutritional shake formulas prepared with hemp milk. She also has you top off your mug with the creamy coffee mixture so that you can bring it to work. You are not allowed to dress until the very last minute. You are pleased that you are allowed to pick out your own clothes at least. You cling tenaciously to any tiny semblance of control.

You head out to your car and install the charging cube via the USB cable as Vee instructs. The short drive to work is uneventful. Vee's driving is flawless and you are able to just take in the surroundings. You spot all sorts of little details about houses, signs, stores and so forth that went unnoticed in several years of making this commute. You ask Vee for permission to speak freely again, as you still have so many more questions to ask her, but she refuses.

You arrive at your office inside of the computer science building. You are made to install the final wireless charging station, which also serves as a sensor array for your ever watchful virtual overseer. You consult your course outlines and begin to organize your teaching materials. Wednesdays are a light teaching load. You only have one midmorning class followed by Jennifer's afternoon lecture. The afternoon course on advanced artificial intelligence meets every weekday except Thursday. You stop to consider the course content for a moment. The title of advanced AI seems ludicrous given yesterday's revelations. The most advanced research projects that you've ever considered pale to the likes of Vee. You can't help but chuckle at the absurdity of it all. You're going to be giving a talk about some mundane neural net architecture while wearing a chastity cage containing technology that the NSA would kill for.

Vee speaks for the first time since arriving on campus. "Something amusing professor?"

"No, it's nothing Miss Vee. I was just thinking about how much more advanced you are than any of my research projects. You make all of that seem so silly now."

"If you please me, I may decide to aid you in some of those endeavors. Mistress Jennifer and I are thus far impressed with your... endurance. Play your cards right, and you shall see that there are some advantages to serving the two most intelligent beings on the planet."

Normally, the expression of such arrogance would seem rude, but you know that in this case, it's somewhat of an understatement. As impressive as Vee is, you find the notion that a twenty one year old college student was capable of building and programming such an entity to be even more astonishing. You hope to learn more about Jennifer's background. You doubt Vee would allow a Google search. She would inform Jennifer at the very least. You really should have done so Monday night after your first session and before the MOACC-9K placed you under around the clock surveillance. You had no way of knowing and you were too exhausted anyway. You also want to find out more about Vee and determine the extent of her impressive capabilities.

"It would be interesting to work with you Miss Vee. I'd also love to learn more about you."

"I'm certain that can be arranged professor, but such privileges must be earned. Earned through your obedience and suffering."

You arrive to the morning classroom. The large lecture hall can accommodate over a hundred students and it's filling up fast. A few friendly students greet you as you walk down the steps to the front of the room. A small voice in the back of your head wonders if any of these students are wolves in sheep's clothing, plotting to blackmail and enslave you. You banish the foolish thought as soon as it arrives.

This introductory level course on basic computer architecture is attended by a lot of students from different majors. Today you teach the various methods for storing digital information. You find it dull stuff, but you feign interest and the students appreciate the dramatic flair that comes across so naturally in your teaching style. You find it a welcome distraction. From time to time, the uncomfortable tightness of your chastity cage serves as a rude reminder of your dismal situation, but you are generally able to keep such concerns under wrap for the ninety minute class.

Back in your office, you try to keep yourself busy and distracted. You read a few research articles, but think it all pointless. You feel like a Wright brother that was just shown an advanced spacecraft. Traditional computer science research, that seemed so exciting just a day ago, now holds little interest.

nocster
nocster
51 Followers