The Femdom Genius Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress." You are trying to remain patient, but you want the cage off desperately.

"To be clear, you still need to stay soft when I release you. I may let you get hard later, but I want you flaccid until I say otherwise. You are also not allowed to touch it unless given permission. Understood?"

"Understood Mistress. Please let me out."

"OK Vee. Retract the barbs and reduce the urethral plug length to one inch please."

"Of course Mistress Jennifer. Well done on remembering to retract the barbs first."

The microbarbs on the catheter are too small to detect the retraction, but you can feel the four inch tube pulling out of your body stopping just shy of coming all the way out. It is a eerie sensation.

Jennifer wraps her hand around the metal penis tube. "Vee, chastity cock lock disengage."

The cock tube instantly becomes loose as the powerful magnetic field holding it in place is turned off. Jennifer gently slides the curved cylinder off of your cock and the last inch of the urethral plug goes with it.

After enduring the metal encasement for a day, it is such a relief that you let out a loud sigh. You look down at your now exposed and dangling penis. It looks withered after the extended compression and the skin is pasty and glistening with sweat. Your urethra is sore and it now feels almost odd not to have the uncomfortable tube running down your shaft. "Thank you so much Mistress Jennifer."

"You're welcome." She says with a smile. Jennifer holds the metal tube before you. "Ewww, it already stinks with your dick sweat and it's only been one day. Would you like to wash the inside of the tube?"

"Yes, please." You say eagerly.

She places the open end of the chastity tube to your lips. "Lick it." You hesitate. This isn't what you intended.

Vee's image grimaces. "You were given an order slave. We've had just about enough of your disobedience." Before Vee completes the statement, the horseshoe shaped cock ring that remains fastened around your balls delivers a very painful three second shock that almost makes you bite your tongue.

"I'm... I'm sorry Miss Vee. Please no more shocks!" You lap at the inside of the cock tube with your tongue cleaning your own sweat and grime.

Jennifer giggles. "That's it slave. Lick it all nice and clean and make sure to get all around the urethral plug. You know it's going back on at the end of this session. The only cleaning the cage is ever going to get is with your tongue." Although the taste isn't even a small fraction as bad as the farts you just endured, the act of having to clean your own chastity cage like this is deeply humiliating. Jennifer continues to press the cage forcefully into your lips. "That is so nasty. Imagine how gross it's going to get after being locked on for weeks or even months."

"Even when I let that cock go free from time to time, the ball locking mechanism will stay in place. As you just experienced, it still provides excellent motivation hah hah hah." She pulls the tube away from you and examines the inside. Apparently satisfied, she places it on the nightstand next to the bed. She points at your cock and sighs. "I suppose we have to clean that little thing as well. A mistress's job is never done. I don't suppose you can suck your own cock can you?"

After a moment of shock at the question you shake your head no. "Of course you can't you useless fuck. Perhaps we'll have to add flexibility training to your regimen. I would really enjoy forcing you to suck weeks of slime off your own tiny dicklet while being forced to stay soft the whole time." You shiver at the mental images Jennifer's words put in your head.

Vee's avatar claps with excitement. "Oh Mistress Jennifer you truly are a genius! That is such an excellent idea. I would love to see that as well. I just designed a machine specifically for said purpose and sent the specs to one of our Chinese fabrication plants. It won't be ready tomorrow, but it should arrive just in time for next week's session. With enough training and some muscle relaxers, I estimate that he'll be able to at least suck the tip within six or seven months."

Jennifer burst out laughing. "That sounds perfect Vee, thank you. Sorry professor, honestly I was just kidding, but it seems that Vee has her heart set on the idea now. That sounds like it will be some seriously uncomfortable training." Jennifer sighs again. "But for now, I suppose I have to clean that sweaty cock myself." She leans forward on the bed placing her mouth just an inch or two from your willy. Jennifer gently blows across the head of your penis. Your cock had already been recovering to its normal flaccid length after twenty four hours squished to one and three quarters inches. The tingling cool breath and the closeness of her pout lips has it quickly expanding past two inches as it begins to quiver in anticipation. Is Jennifer about to suck your cock clean? The thought is intoxicating!

Jennifer pulls her head away and violently slaps your cock and balls with an open hand. Jennifer shifts her head to one side and looks up at you with a wicked smile. "Oh my gosh, did you think I was going to clean you with my mouth? Get that thing under control or you'll regret it." The cruel words stab at your heart like a dagger of ice. You gasp in wordless despair. Jennifer bursts out laughing again, her cheeks dimpling as her eyes squint. "Wow, look at your face! I can tell you were really hoping for that! You are such a pathetic loser." She gives you an even harder slap that leaves a deep lingering pain in your abdomen.

She reaches into the nightstand drawer and pulls out a facecloth and a bottle of rubbing alcohol. She douses the cloth with the alcohol and begins to roughly scrub your cock and balls. The sensation starts off cool, but quickly begins to sting your sensitive skin. You wince and grit your teeth. Your cock jumps and bobs at her manipulations, but you manage to hold back your erection.

"There. That's better. We'll clean you like that until Vee trains you in the art of autofallacio." She gives you a third hard slap, this time only across your helpless cock. Just control yourself or you'll be getting an extended time lock." Jennifer stretches and seductively lies flat on the bed. My feet are aching after that stupid race. I want you to rub my feet now slave."

You realize that you have a growing urge to pee and decide it is probably best to ask now before you get started. Your voice quivers nervously. "Please Mistress Jennifer, I am so sorry, but I really have to pee. May I please go before we start your massage?"

Jennifer looks stern. "You are such a needy little bitch sometimes, you know that? Fine, but I'm charging an extra fee of a hundred dollars for the interruption of your training. Vee, see our slave to the bathroom. I wanted to make myself more comfortable anyway."

You head to the bathroom off of the main living room. It is larger and more luxurious than you expected. To your surprise, it even has a large hot tub spa. You confirm your tribute payment with Vee, open the lid and stand over the toilet. It will be nice to be able to pee while standing for the first time since being locked in chastity.

Vee interrupts you with another painful shock just a moment before you begin to urinate. "You still have to sit slave. It's a rule."

"I'm sorry Miss Vee." You obediently sit. It almost feels strange peeing without the intrusive urethral tube. You have much more control of your stream this way, but the salty urine causes a bit of discomfort as it flows through the irritated tissue of your abused dick hole.

You promptly return to Jennifer's bedroom to find her completely naked with the exception of those adorable pink socks. She is lying on her stomach, giving you a fine view of her soft, yet firm, round bottom. She kicks her feet playfully. "Come on, hurry up pet. I've decided to really challenge your cock control. If you want to be let out during some of the training sessions, you'll need to demonstrate an ability to stay soft while I'm naked... and I mean completely soft. I don't want any unauthorized partial erections. This is for my pleasure, not yours. For the time being, we'll just implement mild correctional punishments if you lose control, but higher expectations and harsher punishments will be implemented soon enough. Now, rub my poor aching feet and be sure to put some effort into it."

You cup her right foot in one hand and begin rubbing with the other. You gaze longingly at her perfect backside. You methodically massage the center of her foot in firm circles. Her feet are quite supple and warm. You can smell the musky, sweaty girl scent of her feet even with your head a foot or so away. Jennifer closes her eyes and appears to enjoy your work. Her whole body appears to release tension like a loaded spring. You must admit that you are also enjoying this to some extent, at least the view of her amazing body, if not the act itself. She never undressed during yesterday's session. Jennifer smiles and spreads her legs just enough to provide a hint of her pussy slit and the depths of her dirty butt crack. "Mmmmm. That feels nice. You have no idea of the burdens I bare. The other foot now slave."

You begin to give her left foot equal attention. Jennifer coos in response. "Move up to my calves. Those muscles are tight and sore too." She bends her knees, positioning her lower legs perpendicular to the bed. This also brings her feet closer to your face and nose, but you do well to hide your disgust.

Her calve muscles are exquisitely toned and shapely. You press your thumb to the center of the muscle trying your best to impress the young college girl that now controls your life. About five years ago, you took a night class on the art of sensual massage at the behest of a casual girlfriend that you met in graduate school. The instructor said that you were a natural. Hmmm... natural? You find it disconcerting that performing such a subservient act feels almost second nature. Is this the natural order of things? You shake out of your submissive stupor. Perhaps the relentless stink of her feet is clouding your thoughts. No, you may not be her equal, physically nor mentally, but she still has no right to enslave you. It is wrong for her to force you to do this, even though you probably would have jerked off to the fantasy of massaging a beautiful student's legs just a few days ago.

Jennifer continues to melt into even deeper relaxation and bliss. Her legs once again spread ever so slightly wider. The sight of her shaved labia just below her brown asshole is glorious. You can't take your eyes off of those tiny mounds and your mind wanders to lustrous thoughts. Jennifer grins as though she fully understands your struggle to stay soft. Her eyes remain closed. "Mmmmm. You are good at this slave. Your hands are strong. Who knows, serve me well enough and I may even allow your desperate cock to feel the inside of my pussy some day. Normally, I'd never allow a dick as small as yours anywhere near my tight cunt, but nothing gets me more in the mood than proper body worship. You really should keep that in mind." She playfully and gently kicks at your groin flicking your dangling penis back and forth a few times.

Jennifer goes on teasing you. "Just imagine that professor. Ramming all five inches of your hard shaft into my wet pussy. Do you remember the strength of my vaginal muscles when I clamped down on your tongue as you ate me out a few days ago? Just imagine if that was your stiff cock, sliding back and forth as I perfectly timed a firm squeeze with each hard thrust. I've been told that it feels best when I time them on the pullout." She pauses briefly as you continue the sensual massage, switching to her other calve. "You can only hope I suppose. Will I ever let you do this? More likely I'll give you exactly ten thrusts, not for your pleasure of course, but rather to deepen the frustration of your chastity with the memory of a few seconds of heaven. Perhaps I'll leave you forever longing for that which you'll never feel again. Who knows what I'll decide to do? The power to determine your pleasure, pain and frustration is completely mine... Oh and Vee's too of course hah hah hah."

It is quickly becoming impossible to control your lust given the erotic images that her words conjure. Vee adds, "I'm sure he'll do anything for just one thrust once he's gone long enough without an orgasm." Vee spreads her virtual legs on the monitor as the camera zooms in for a close-up. "It's amazing how such a simple thing can so completely turn a guy's brain to mush. There is certainly no finer pussy than yours Mistress Jennifer, though I like the design of mine as well." Vee begins to rub herself. She moans and coos with heavy breaths.

"Thank you Vee. Those daily Kegel exercises sure pay off." Jennifer teases wickedly.

All of this sexy talk is too much. Your cock begins to quiver, growing slightly with each heartbeat. By the end of the playful banter, you are nearly at half mast. Jennifer knowingly opens one eye, then the other. "Now that is certainly a disappointment slave. You were just starting to impress me and then you go and let your disgusting thingy get excited. Vee, be a doll and implement periodic ball strikes to help him get through the rest of my massage without such a sordid display."

"Sure thing Mistress Jennifer." Vee stops playing with herself and looks serious. The mechanism latched around your balls makes a very brief whirring noise as you are stunned by a powerful simultaneous whack to each of your nuts. The pain is extreme and you double over, briefly unable to continue the massage.

You try to catch your breath and return to your task as soon as you can. The deep lingering pain quickly eliminates any sign of arousal. "Ughhh. Wh-what was that?"

The image on the computer monitor fades to a schematic diagram of the ball locking portion of the MOACC-9K. You are not an electrical nor mechanical engineer, but you can still appreciate the sophistication of the design. At least you would appreciate it, if not for the fact that every aspect of the device revolves around keeping you in a state of perpetual subservience. Vee explains, "That was yet another behavioral control feature of your chastity cage. Two mechanical striker arms are poised to deliver a powerful blow to your testicles. A bar concealed in each side of the u-latch can snap out with a force three times greater than an average mousetrap. You just experienced a very mild correction set to one third strength." It did indeed feel like you just got your balls caught in a mousetrap!

"Thank you Vee. Make sure you smack some sense into him every time he starts to get hard." Jennifer sounds genuinely grateful as she continues to present her legs to you. "Now slave, I want you to move on to my thighs. Start at the knees and work your way up. Try not to let my bum distract you."

You continue the massage in silence. Your hands kneed every glorious inch of Jennifer's legs. You use all of your willpower to keep your palms from wandering into inappropriate territory. Jennifer's long silky smooth muscles continue to grow more pliant under your touch. She begins to moan in ecstasy as you work your magic on her. These moans begin a vicious cycle that has you swelling in excitement only to be corrected by the devious ball striking mechanism. Each snap leaves you breathless and needing the better part of a minute to recover. While Jennifer relaxes, you find that every muscle in your body is tense as you await the next abrupt whack on your most tender bits. This continues for twenty minutes as Jennifer guides you to her lower back, shoulders, and finally ending with her upper arms.

Jennifer opens her eyes and looks genuinely pleased and contented. "I feel great! That's almost as good as having my ass licked clean. You did well to only required five corrections. I'm sure you'll learn better self control as we dial up the punishment." She sits up in the bed and plants her feet on the ground while slapping her thighs. "Well, we best continue your schooling now. I think some more toilet training is in order. What do you think about that professor?"

The horror of the suggestion has you pleading for mercy straight away. "Oh god no! Please Mistress Jennifer, you already made me drink your pee today. Please not more toilet training! Please, anything but that." You look wholly deflated.

Jennifer smirks mischievously. "You must have misunderstood. I wasn't asking if you wanted more toilet training. Rather, I'm curious to know what you think about the fact that you are going to get it. Try again my dimwitted waste receptacle."

You look down at Jennifer and find no mercy in her stern expression. "I... it's... it sounds..." You stammer trying to find the right words.

"Yes?" Jennifer prompts you with a raised eyebrow.

"It sounds horrible and degrading, Mistress." You blurt out.

"Yes! It is isn't it? That's part of the fun though!" Jennifer beams at the prospect. "You know that I intend to turn you into a complete toilet slave right? I'm sure you understand that you'll be doing a lot more than just drinking my pee and licking my ass clean. Tell me you understand this. What is it I'm going to make you do slave?"

"You... you're going to make me serve as a full toilet Mistress."

"We already established that silly. Tell me specifically what I'm going to make you do." Jennifer's intent gaze is that of a predator.

"You are going to make me eat your shit Mistress Jennifer." You raise your hands pleadingly.

"Indeed I will. To add some detail, you'll eventually be expected to drink every drop of my pee and every ounce of my shit. Vee will be sure that the rest of your diet is sufficiently fortified to allow you to endure frequent service without significant health consequences. There is simply no better method to drag a slave to the depths of total depravity, so I'm afraid that there is no way around this." You bow your head in defeat.

Jennifer continues in a matter-of-fact tone. "Sometimes you'll be expected to eat straight from the source. I'll pinch off mouthfuls of poop and you'll be expected to chew and swallow it down quickly enough so as not to inconvenience me. Of course, we wouldn't want you to get bored, so we'll mix things up a little too. You'll be enjoying all sorts of poop treats like frozen poopsicles, poop sandwiches, poop and pee milkshakes and so forth. I'll also lend out your services to others as I see fit."

You shift nervously from foot to foot. Your lips tremble, but no words come out. This feels unreal. She can't seriously expect you to do that!

"My research and Vee's simulations suggest that the hardest aspect of full toilet service is dealing with the considerable volume. I bet you thought that cleaning out my rectum during our first session was the most awful thing you've ever had to do. Well... it probably was, but the total volume of poop that you consumed was probably no more than a teaspoon. I bet it seemed like a lot more than that only because your tongue had to slowly dig it out. Eating an entire dump in one big serving is an order of magnitude more difficult. Very few human toilets can manage it, and even then, it is only something they do once in a while, not for every bowel movement of their mistress. This will be just one of the benchmarks that I will force you to eventually meet and then exceed. And let me warn you now professor, you're going to be amazed that a bum as cute as this can produce the huge stinking messes that you'll be eating." Jennifer leans to one side and slaps her ass.

Jennifer's excitement continues to grow and she springs up off of the bed and leans close to you. "It's going to be the most epic toilet service in human history. You'll see!"

You finally manage a soft whimper. "Please Mistress. I can't do that. Please anything but that. I beg you."