The Femdom Genius Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You receive a one second burst of electricity that makes you scream. Vee breaks her yoga pose and looks scornful. "You are lucky that you are at work where too much noise would attract undesired attention. This is not an informal question and answer session. I told you that I may allow another such dialog once you've earned it. It's Mistress Jennifer." She emphasizes the "Mistress". "I've probably already said too much. Now, would you like me to write that grant or not?"

"I'm sorry Miss Vee. Yes, please write the grant." The painful shock has humbled your demeanor.

Vee bends over and simulates the effect of pressing her adorable bum against the glass of the monitor. "Then kiss my butt and beg for my assistance like a proper slave."

You can't risk annoying her any further. You press your lips tightly to the screen giving her behind three kisses. The act makes you feel utterly ridiculous. "Please Miss Vee, your humble slave begs you to write the grant. It would be an honor to see your brilliant skills set to the task."

"That's better. Sometimes I wish I could fart like Mistress Jennifer. Very well. Your grant has been written and submitted." Vee returns to her yoga routine. The effort to write the incredibly sophisticated research proposal was clearly negligible.

You look over the twenty page document and find that Vee did indeed replicate your general style, while achieving a persuasive flair that you doubt you could match on your best day. You are again reminded of the incredible good that Vee could achieve. She represents the greatest technological achievement in history and could advance the human condition to new heights. Yet for all her capabilities, she seems content to tease you with sexy yoga poses. You hope to steer this titanic force in a direction that will benefit the world, but you have so little leverage. You hope to do what little you can to guide Vee's development.

With your work done, you decide to use the remaining time to check Facebook. A large blocked content message appears on your screen. "I'm sorry professor, but Mistress Jennifer and I both agree that you need to focus on work and your service to us. For the time being, I'll be handling all of your personal emails, texts and social media accounts. Don't worry, to the outside world, you'll appear happy and content, just a little too engrossed with work for a while."

Somehow, even after all you've been through, this seems like an even bigger violation. Vee will be impersonating you for god knows how long and your friends and family will be none the wiser. You know Vee is more than capable of pulling this off, especially with respect to your relatives. Most of your family members, including your parents, live in California where you were born. You tend to only fly across the country to visit them once or twice per year for the holidays. However, you wonder how long it will be until some of your closer friends grow suspicious and decide to confront you in person. You try to think of some sort of protest, but Vee sounded like her mind was already made up on the issue.

Vee seems to detect your unease. "This is for your own good. Besides, once you have made sufficient training progress, your personal media and visitation rights will be reinstated. And just think of all the work you'll get done!"

With nothing else to do, you decide to change into your gym attire. You keep a duffel bag in your office as you make use of the school fitness center on a fairly regular basis. You lock your office door and get changed. The short period of time that you spend naked looking down at the devious contraption locked around your genitals is enough to reinforce your humble and helpless status. You exit the office and make your way over to the fitness center wondering what Jennifer meant by a chance to earn some time out of the cage. You are more than eager for any such opportunity. It hasn't even been quite a full day and yet the discomfort, pressure and occasional unreachable itch are all worse than you anticipated.

You arrive at the impressively large cardio room to find Jennifer already on a treadmill. Her tight black spandex shorts hug every curve of her amazing ass and hips. A similar snug sports top does an equally good job of accenting her bosom. Her midriff is bare with glistening sweat streaming down. The neat ponytail of her luscious blond hair bobs up and down with each step. The tight metal of the chastity cage thwarts your member's desire to expand. It feels like someone has a strong grip around your penis.

Jennifer looks over at you and smiles without breaking stride. "Good afternoon professor. I see you are a bit early. Eager to win some time out of your penis prison are you?"

You still find such inappropriate public talk off-putting, but you know that it is unlikely anyone will overhear with all of the loud workout equipment and background music. You are also a bit worried about spending more time in public around Jennifer. This is how rumors start. You are grateful that at least you did not arrive at the gym together. Anyone taking note would see a professor simply arriving and working out next to a student. You speak softly and with a bowed head. "Yes Mistress Jennifer, please let me out of this thing. It is so tight."

She smirks knowingly. "I'm sure you're not the only guy here staring at my bum." She gestures to the empty treadmill next to her. You get on and begin a light warm-up jog. "So here's the deal. I challenge you to a three mile race. Vee has hacked the display and will show an overhead view of our avatars on the screen. There will be some uphill and downhill areas represented by variable resistance on the treadmill. I've already put in five miles and you're starting fresh, so that should give you a bit of an advantage. Beat me, and you'll be free for the duration of this afternoon's session. Lose and you'll have to suffer quarter inch spikes for the same time interval. Vee, will you do the honors?"

Vee answers from a speaker on the treadmill. "Certainly Mistress Jennifer. On your mark..." The treadmill begins to gently increase resistance. "Get set. Go!" You set out at a steady pace and quickly find yourself several yards behind Jennifer. Your avatar is green while hers is pink. Pure cardio has never been your strong suit. You've always been more of a CrossFit athlete as your toned, well-muscled physique attests. At five foot ten inches, each of your strides propels you a bit farther than that of Jennifer's five foot six inch stature, but you find it impossible to match her pace. You push yourself to the limit just to stay within sight of her. Hopefully she will tire. You desperately want some time out of chastity, and the thought of experiencing a full session in spikes is positively dreadful.

Jennifer sure looks comfortable with her stride. Her movements are smooth and graceful. From behind, her bounding legs are shapely and muscular. From the side, her waist tapers inward in a lovely curve. Her shoulders sit squarely on her body as her well-defined arms swing to and fro. You've always considered yourself an above average looking guy, but you feel inadequate when comparing yourself to her splendor.

About halfway through the race you find yourself breathing heavily and trailing by fifty yards. Jennifer speaks with almost no sign of shortness of breath. "Come on professor. I thought you wanted some time out. You have to earn it." You just nod and pump your legs with all you have.

Vee chimes in. "Oh come on Mistress Jennifer. You are toying with the poor bastard. Might I suggest making the contest a little more meaningful with a handicap? I'll increase your resistance by ten percent while decreasing the professor's by an equal amount. At least he'll have a chance that way."

Jennifer's devilish smirk confirms that she is indeed just toying with you. "Fine, Vee. I'll take that as a challenge. Let's do it then." You can feel the resistance in the treadmill decrease. It almost feels as though you are running down a slight decline. You run as hard as you possibly can while wiping the sweat from your eyes.

Over the next mile, Jennifer finally starts to show at least some signs of fatigue as she begins to breathe heavily. At two and a half miles you start to slowly, but steadily, close the distance. Before long, the finish line is in sight, only one hundred yards away and you are neck in neck with your mistress. This is it. You need to give it your all. You clench your teeth and run for all you are worth. Jennifer looks over at you with a look of frustration and anger. The lead changes hand several times by a matter of a few feet. With supreme effort, your final bound gets you past the finish line only a fraction of a second ahead of Jennifer. You are left panting and nearly doubled over as the treadmill comes to a halt.

Jennifer grips the treadmill's handrail with one hand to steady herself. She recovers from her efforts almost immediately. You just focus on trying to get your own overworked lungs to calm down enough to speak. "I... beat you... I win!" You chuckle while continuing to catch your breath.

Jennifer gives you a look of mixed anger and defeat, but there is also a small smile that accompanies it. "Fine, you win this round slave. You'll have your time out, but you may not like it as much as you suspect." She playfully throws her hand towel at you as she steps off the treadmill. Go take a shower in the locker room. I won't tolerate a stinky slave. Meet me at my dorm in twenty minutes."

You don't like the sound of Jennifer's warning, but you still consider any time out of the constraining tube to be an improvement of your sorry state. You also know that the men's locker room lacks privacy with all six showers located in one large open room. How are you going to manage that wearing a chastity cage? Before your brain can fully process a rebuke, Jennifer is already quickly walking away. This provides you with one final glance of her sweaty behind. You bow your head as your tormentor has you feeling defeated even in victory.

You make your way to the locker room and place your gym bag down on the bench. You select an area off in a corner as far away from other men as possible. You whisper, "Vee, how can I take a shower wearing this thing?"

Vee's response is equally quiet. "That does put you in a bit of a pickle doesn't it? You'll just have to manage as best you can. Jennifer wants you to take a public shower and I'll be watching to make sure you comply. Get your ass nice and soapy and clean for her hah hah hah."

You remove your gym attire starting with your shirt, then your shorts and your socks. You grab a towel from your gym bag and wrap it around your waist before removing your underwear. Any observer would think you were just exceedingly shy. You walk over to the shower room and are glad to find only one occupant showering on the far side. You take up position at the opposite end of the showers and face away from prying eyes before hanging your towel around the pipe. You turn on the water and suds up as quickly as you can.

"Eric? Eric Johnson is that you?"

To your horror a man begins using the shower right next to yours. The voice is that of Bruce Ellis, a mathematics professor that you worked with last year on a joint publication on heuristic algorithms. "Hello Bruce," you say shyly being sure to keep your backside to him.

"I know, funny seeing me at the gym right?" He slaps his beer belly. "The wife's making me lose weight again. So how's your research coming along? I hear that you've been working on some amazing AI projects."

"Oh, you really don't know the half of it. I'm sorry, but I really have to run. I'm late for an appointment." You rinse off the soap and wrap the towel back around your waist before exiting the shower.

"Be sure to let me know if you need help with any of the math again. Working with you was a real pleasure."

"Sure thing, see you around." You wave goodbye and rush back to your gym bag practically breaking into a run. You face the corner and towel off as quickly as possible and throw on your work clothes starting with your underwear. You breathe a sigh of relief once you are no longer naked. You decide to forgo the tie.

Vee whispers once again. "Well done slave. I don't think anyone saw your little caged penis."

You blush and start walking towards Thomson Hall. The desire to get out of the awful cage almost counters the fear of your third session with Jennifer. It continues to grow itchy and ever more uncomfortable inside the metal penis tube.

You pause and take a deep breath standing in front of Jennifer's dormitory door. You muster the courage to knock. A moment later, the door swings open. Jennifer looks you up and down as she stands in the doorway. "Well, you sure cleaned up nicely. I trust that you were able to keep your little package concealed hah hah hah! You see, a shower was just what you needed. Well, as you can see, I sure didn't bother to wash up." She is still wearing her sweaty workout clothes from earlier. She raises an arm and halfheartedly sniffs. "Pee-ew... I stink so bad and it's only been a few days since you licked me clean." She gestures for you to enter and she quickly shuts the door behind you.

Jennifer checks the time on her phone. "You're early again. You sure must want to get out of that cage badly."

"Yes Mistress Jennifer. Please let me out of this thing. I beg you."

"There's still another five minutes or so on the time lock, so you'll just have to wait a bit longer. I have something I need you to do first anyway. C'mere." She leads you to her bedroom. "I want you naked and kneeling at my feet in fifteen seconds." Her tone is strict and serious.

"Yes Mistress." You stammer. Jennifer stands menacingly as she watches you frantically strip out of your clothes and obediently drop to your knees with your head bowed low.

She snaps her fingers and points at her moist pink socks. "Smell!"

You lean forward pressing your nose to her socked feet. You inhale deeply and loudly so she knows that you are doing as you are told. The socks have ripened considerably since yesterday and the stench is decidedly unpleasant. You hear her jeering as you continue to take several more deep breaths.

"Stop!" Jennifer pulls down her black spandex shorts and throws them in the corner. You look up at her pink panties as she stands commandingly over you. The sight makes your cock strain against the chastity cage with each heartbeat. She turns around presenting her backside to you. Even from the outside, it is evident that her panties are already staining due to Jennifer's disdain for wiping her ass. She snaps again and points at the thin strip of pink fabric that is wedged tightly between her bum cheeks. "Smell!"

You comply with a bit more hesitancy than the previous command. As you press your face up against her sweaty bubble butt you are hit with an odor that is far more repugnant than her feet. The first loud inhalation fills your lungs with a mixture of body odor and feces. Your brain struggles to reconcile the remarkable beauty with the horrendous stink.

After several deep breaths that leave you reeling, Jennifer again yells, "Stop!" She seductively lowers the soiled panties down to her knees. Her naked bum is gloriously displayed inches in front of your face. You can see hints of dried poop hiding in the depths of her crevice. "Nose to my butthole. Sniff it!"

A delay of three seconds is met with a powerful shock to your cock and balls of equal duration. You scream and plant your nose in her ass. As she is still standing upright, you have to press your face rather forcefully before your nose settles on the dreaded target. You breathe audibly through your nose to avoid another shock. The smell is overpowering. You begin to gag and moan. On the fourth inhalation, Jennifer lets out a long wet fart. You reflexively try to pull your head away, but Jennifer has placed a firm hand behind your head, holding you in place. You cough and sputter and cry.

"Yes! Breathe it in! That's the smell of control. The smell of your submission." All you manage is a pathetic whimper. "I've had gas cramps all afternoon. I think that is why you were able to beat me in the race. I certainly wasn't going to release them in the gym. That would have been a waste of a good fart training. I'll also remind you to never try to pull away from my smelly gifts. You're lucky I had a hold on your head or Vee would have shocked you into oblivion. I have more for you, but I want you to swallow them."

Jennifer spreads her legs far apart, stretching the panties as she does so. She leans forward over the bed revealing her shit encrusted asshole. "I want you to open your mouth and form an airtight ring around my pucker with your lips."

You pause for just a moment even with the looming threat of electric shock, but manage to comply soon enough. You close your eyes and try to pull your tongue back as far as you can, but you know the effort is futile. Almost the moment that you complete the seal, she releases another sputtering, putrid fart into your mouth, over your tongue and down your throat. You cough and dry heave. Jennifer pushes her ass further back into your face. "There's more! Keep swallowing!" Fart after fart explodes from her ass. Some come in rapid succession, while others are buffered with ten or twenty seconds of strained grunting. You swallow each of the rancid eruptions feeling sicker and sicker with each blast.

Jennifer finally relents and pushes your head away. She turns around to face you. She pulls up her shit stained panties giving you just the briefest glance of her beautiful shaved pussy. "Wow, Vee! How many was that?"

Vee's image appears on the computer monitor. "The slave swallowed eleven of your farts, not including the one you blasted in his nose earlier. That was quite an impressive display Mistress Jennifer." She pinches her nose.

"You get some of the credit too Vee. Your dietary suggestions worked perfectly. I don't think I've ever had that much gas in my life hah hah hah!" Jennifer looks down at you with disgust. "Ewww, I think I left my special mark on your lips and nose. Be a good slave and clean yourself up before you make your mistress ill. Lick your lips clean and use spit and your hand to wash your nose like a cat."

You quickly do as ordered, your tongue swiping over your lips. The slimy, salty residue leaves your stomach unsettled. You lick your hand and begin to scrub your nose free of similar filth. Licking the brown stains from your fingers before continuing is humiliating beyond words. Jennifer watches your every move and Vee laughs in the background. You assume a gentle tingle on your cock head is Vee's way of confirming that the job is complete.

"So Vee, has the chastity time lock expired yet?"

"Affirmative. The chastity sentence expired seven minutes ago."

"Geez, where does the time go huh? Hmmm... I don't know if he deserves to be let out. He didn't even thank me for feeding him my farts." She crosses her arms in thought.

You cringe. "S-sorry Mistress Jennifer. Thank you so much for feeding me your precious farts." You blush deeply.

"Better. I guess you did win the bet after all. Fine." She sits on the bed and orders you to stand. This brings your cage to her eye level and she closely inspects it. "Golly, that sure looks uncomfortable. I don't know how you can stand it. Has your imprisoned cock started to get itchy yet?" She reaches out and taps the cage a few times.

"Yes Mistress, a little."

"Just be glad you're not dealing with the chemical itching agents yet. Those are going to be maddening beyond belief. By the way, I'm sure the tube is too tight to easily allow for it, but don't try to shove anything up inside there like a cotton swab or something to scratch an itch. That could trigger the alarm sensors similar to trying to pull your dick out. No matter how awful it gets in there, you'll just have to deal with it. Keep in mind how much it pleases me to know that your cock, or should I say my cock, is locked away nice and secure whenever I'm not around."