The Femdom Genius Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very well then. You can follow along by watching my own strokes if that helps, but it looks like you are too busy staring at something else hah hah hah. We'll start very slowly at just forty beats per minute. Begin."

You finally start to pump, timing it to the first beat of the metronome. You perform a slow, steady stroke, feeling the pleasurable pulse of electrical current just as your hand reverses direction. You try your best to match pace with each subsequent beat, but find it excruciatingly slow with the growing stimulation of each sluggish jerk. You are also coping with a great deal of shame at having to perform in front of your two mistresses like some sort of carnival attraction. You have no real choice. You continue to obediently comply.

Vee gives the virtual penis a matching handjob. "This unnaturally slow rhythm is all part of the training. We are driving home the fact that you are jerking off for our entertainment, not your own. You'll be begging to return to this pace after we crank things up later. Cumming has dire consequences, so mastering orgasm suppression should be your top concern. Eventually, you'll have to perform better than a porn star. An hour is going to prove very difficult for a novice such as yourself. You're probably used to blowing your load in five or ten minutes. As such, we've decided to let you request a thirty second break three times, whenever you feel that you are really going to lose it. I suggest you use them wisely."

You understand the logic of Vee's words. You know that you shouldn't want to speed up, as this could prove too much to handle, but right now in this heated moment, all you desire is the freedom to pound away frantically with total abandon. Instead, you let the slow steady beat govern your sliding hand. Jennifer is under no such constraint. Her middle finger continues to rub her clitoris with increasing speed and pressure. Her subtle moans of delight have the veins of your frustrated cock bulging under your firm grip. Sometimes her eyes are closed, sometimes she is staring at your groin. She obviously enjoys the control that she exerts over one of your most intimate and usually private acts.

Vee also seems to be getting in the mood. "OK bitch. Sixty beats per minute now."

Over the course of the next few strokes, the rhythm smoothly increases to a rate of one per second. Although this feels slightly better, your cock is still left craving faster stimulation.

Jennifer cups her left breast with her free hand. She gently squeezes the perky nipple at the center of her small pink areola. She makes eye contact for the first time since you started stroking. "You are such a lucky little bitch. Are you enjoying your touch time?"

"Yes Mistress Jennifer. I'm so horny."

"Oh I can see that! You are doing a good job matching the metronome. How's it feel to have someone else in control? You are nothing but a pathetic tease and denial slave mindlessly whacking on command. I bet you crave more. Seeing me touch myself like this must be driving you crazy. I bet you really want to speed up don't you?"

You hesitate to answer. You decide to play it safe. "I will stroke however you wish Mistress Jennifer."

Jennifer giggles and looks a little surprised for a change. "Good answer my pathetic jerk puppet. After all, that's my cock that you are stroking. Your dick is just on loan for you to play with between chastity sentences as I see fit. Isn't that right slave?"

"Yes Mistress." You are shocked by how quickly you agree with her assertion. Usually you aren't so good at pretending.

"OK, time to start the endurance test. Vee, how about one hundred and twenty beats per minute to start. I'll let you decide from there. Perhaps we should show him a countdown as well to help him utilize his precious three break requests."

The digital display in the corner of the monitor reads fifty five minutes and thirty five seconds. It is counting down. The metronome quickly ramps up to a much more satisfying two beats per second. This is still a little slower than you normally stroke, but the mandated tight grip has you really feeling it now. The electrical pulse that pairs with each stroke is also contributing to your growing excitement.

Jennifer moans with satisfaction. "That's it professor. Stroke that dick. Stroke for Mistress, but don't you dare fucking cum!"

This experience is surreal. Jennifer's display is the stuff that porn fantasies are made of. Still though, you have to maintain your concentration. You must stay in control of your urges. You take a deep breath as you relentlessly stroke your dick.

Once the timer reaches fifty minutes, Vee ups the ante. "One hundred and fifty beats per minute now."

This feels like a much more natural speed, but it also feels like you are quickly becoming overstimulated. The novelty of this experience is starting to fade and the realization that you have to last another fifty minutes is starting to make you nervous.

Jennifer's enthusiasm grows. "That's it. Jerk that little cock for me bitch. Jerk, jerk, jerk, jerk!" Her encouragement is timed with each stroke.

After five additional minutes, you begin to feel an increasing urge to cum. "Please Miss Vee. Please let me slow down a little."

Vee smiles. "Having trouble so soon? OK, let me look for the button to slow it down." Vee appears to be mulling over some sort of control panel that materialized next to her on the screen. "Maybe this one?" As soon as Vee presses the button, the metronome gets even faster. "Oh my. That must have been the wrong button! That's one hundred and eighty beats per second." Vee brings her hand up to her mouth in mock surprise.

This is the sort of pace that you would normally only reach when nearing orgasm. Just thirty seconds at this rate has you sweating and desperately worried that you might lose control at any second. A drop of frothy white precum oozes from your slit. The extra lubrication that it provides your thrusting hand only adds to the dilemma. You try loosening your grip ever so slightly and instantly feel the shocks to your balls grow unpleasantly strong. You also miss a stroke or two and find the results equally painful. Vee really did mean it when she said you had to stroke precisely as prescribed. Things are getting untenable. "Please Miss Vee, please let me stop. I want to use one of my breaks!"

The metronome stops. Vee's voice is without compassion. "You have thirty seconds."

You stand there panting with your rock-hard dick sticking straight up in the air. Jennifer just smiles and continues to caress herself. Her own stamina and self control seem formidable. You've already used one of your three lifelines with over forty minutes remaining. You were hoping to hold out longer than that.

"Five seconds remaining." Vee warns. "Get your hand back around that dick!"

You notice that in the opposite corner of the screen to the timer, Vee has added a beats per minute display. You are relieved to see that it has been reduced to ninety. "I'll give you some time to recover at this pace, but you can expect varying speeds both faster and slower for the rest of the training lesson. This will keep you on your toes."

The rate fluctuates every few minutes. You stroke at one hundred twenty bpm for a while, then one hundred sixty, then one hundred. On and on you stroke. Things are actually getting sore at this point as you rub yourself raw. Your blue balls are tight and aching. Your cock is crying tears of precum. You have to squeeze hard to keep your jizz from exploding. The metronome unexpectedly speeds up to a blazing two hundred beats per minute and you struggle to keep pace. At that very moment, Jennifer brings herself to an earth-shattering climax. She screams loudly as her whole body tenses and convulses. The bedspread just below her snatch grows wet with her flowing juices.

Jennifer's cheeks are glowing. She stops touching herself, but you are forced to stroke on with the testicular shocks ensuring total compliance. At least it slows back down to one hundred and forty bpm. "Oh god that felt great." She looks down at her feet and your dripping cock. "Ewww fucking gross. You're oozing precum on my socks you fucking freak. You realize that you're going to be cleaning those in your mouth in a few days right? Well, if you don't care, I sure don't. Drip away." She wiggles her feet.

"Stop. Please stop Vee! I need a break."

The metronome stops again.

You are able to stop jerking off just in time to prevent yourself from cumming. It is incredibly frustrating having come so near the edge of orgasm. That was way too close for comfort. The timer shows twenty one minutes remaining and you can only stop the unremitting metronome one more time. You never thought whacking off could be made so cruel and torturous. Jennifer and Vee stare at you impatiently as you rest. You huff and puff and try to calm yourself. Even your hand is cramping. "Please let me have more time to recover. Thirty seconds isn't enough!"

They both laugh at your request. Jennifer decides to be the bearer of bad news. "It may not be enough, but it's all you're gonna get. Be thankful for that much. Your breaks won't remain this long once we advance your training. You also won't usually get to decide when to take them. Think of this as level one of ten my pet, so you better try your best to hold out for the easy lessons. I don't really care though. It would be fun to implement a long chastity sentence before you are even used to the cage. That would be hell on Earth for you."

Vee interrupts. "Five seconds. Prepare to rub that useless little wiener."

You begin to panic with self doubt. You really want to avoid chastity and the harsh punishment that awaits if you lose control. You make a few pleading whimpers as the metronome resumes. The pace is set to an uncomfortable one hundred and eighty bpm. You frantically work your hand up and down the rigid shaft trying your best not to over stimulate the head. Failing to go all the way up, however, results in painful shocks. The last edging left your dick incredibly sensitive. As hard as it is to draw your attention away from Jennifer's gorgeous body, you experiment with looking at the ceiling and closing your eyes. Jennifer laughs cruelly and shrugs her shoulders as she looks over to Vee. "That's an evil start Vee. I thought you were being nice up until now hah hah hah."

Vee's hand is still stroking the virtual penis. "My only motivation is to push him through his training protocols as quickly as possible."

Jennifer giggles. "Of course Vee. I didn't mean to imply that you were being merciful earlier. We both agree that there's no time for leniency." Jennifer snaps her fingers. "Hey, I see you trying to ignore me slave. New rule effective immediately then. You must stare at me during your endurance tests. Stop looking away when I'm gracious enough to show you my body. That's just fucking rude."

You comply with the impromptu rule. "I'm s-sorry Mistress Jennifer. It is so hard not to cum!" Your voice waivers from the sheer force of your rapid strokes. You are already leaking precum again and the metronome just sped up to an unbearable two hundred and forty bpm. It is physically challenging to match the extreme rate, stroking up and down four times in a single second. You can't last long like this.

Jennifer gleefully makes things even more difficult. "You think this is hard? Imagine if some day I feel you've progressed far enough to deserve a special reward." She sensuously licks her lips. "Picture these lips wrapped around the tip of your dick. Licking and sucking all the precum out." She places one foot on either side of the bed and arches her back. "Or perhaps one day you'll hear the magic words... 'Oh mount me professor! Pound my tight little pussy raw!'" She raises her hips up off the bed, giving you a more complete view of her dirty sphincter. "Oh wait... you're an ass guy right? Would it be too much of a role reversal if I let you fuck my virgin asshole?"

"Stop Vee. I need to stop!" You sound spent.

Vee stops the metronome for the third time. "This is your final rest period professor. You still have to last another seventeen minutes."

Jennifer playfully twirls her long golden hair. "Oh, was that too much for you? I thought you'd enjoy knowing the pleasures that might be in store if you prove worthy. Or I might forever deny you my treasure." She closes her legs. "But you are out of breaks with a long way to go. When you fail, and no doubt you will, remember to ruin it. You'll get three weeks in spiked chastity and a level seven punishment if you ruin it. Let yourself experience the pleasure of orgasm and you'll be locked up for six weeks with a level eight punishment. Sound fair?"

Before you have any time to respond, the metronome resumes at one hundred bpm without warning. You miss the first stroke and get an excruciating shock straight through your already sore testicles. This gives you an idea. You begin to intentionally miss about one stroke in every twenty. This keeps the shocks weak enough to be manageable, but plenty painful enough to be very unpleasant. You hope that this discomfort will help to mitigate the intense self pleasuring.

Vee looks pleased. "Very clever boy. You're trying to use the shocks to keep from spilling your load." She explains your strategy for Jennifer's sake. "I don't think it will be enough though."

You focus on the pain in your crotch and try to think about anything but Jennifer's body. A mathematical formulation comes to mind. You take the third integral before a painful jolt breaks your concentration. You manage to last a few more minutes like this. Just as you think that your masochistic plan might keep you out of trouble, the metronome increases to an unsustainable two hundred bpm.

You cry out for mercy. "Please... please slow down. Please I don't want to cum!"

Jennifer brings her hands to her rosy cheeks feigning surprise with an open mouth. "What? You don't want to cum? I've never heard of such a thing. Vee, have you ever heard of a man that didn't want to cum?"

Vee displays an evil grin. You notice for the first time that the cock on the monitor is dripping precum much as your own. You feel ready to explode at any second. "Why no Mistress Jennifer. I've found that the lecherous libido of most males is quite insatiable. They are always thinking with their dicks, feeling entitled to rub one out whenever they wish."

You beg again. "Please... just let me slow down at least a little. I can't take it!"

"Vee's only going to speed up from here you know. You'll never last another twelve minutes." Jennifer cups her chin in contemplation. "Hmmm... you do seem to be learning a lesson here. Perhaps a full hour was a big ask. Your desire to not cum is admirable and should probably be rewarded. I'll tell you what. Just beg me to go back into chastity and we'll let you stop stroking a little early."

You hate the idea, but it does seem like the lesser evil. At least the chastity probably won't be spiked and you won't be punished. "Please Mistress let me go back into chastity. Please put the cage back on. I don't want to jerk anymore!"

Jennifer raises her hands triumphantly. "Now there's a first! A slave begging for chastity. OK, if you want to be locked up so badly, I suppose I could let you... but there will be a price to pay. It won't be spiked, but the length will be reduced by a quarter of an inch. I want you really feeling the confinement since you're begging for it after all. Of course, you'll have no idea how long I may set the time lock, but it will probably be less than three weeks."

"Yes, yes... please... anything. I can't..." You are a quivering mess.

The metronome stops. You still suffer a few scary moments as you are sure hot cum is about to erupt in a ruined orgasm. You manage to keep it contained with a final supreme effort. "I told you he'd ask." Vee looks smug.

Jennifer looks a bit annoyed. "I thought he might. I just wasn't as sure as you." She glares at you. "Your permission for an erection is revoked. Get soft this instant!" Jennifer sounds frustrated as she directs her anger towards your raging boner.

How can she expect you to quickly get soft after all of that? "Sorry Mistress. I'm trying."

"I want you back in chastity straight away. Try harder!" Jennifer kicks her foot into your balls. With the tight metal ball locking mechanism serving as a backboard, your nuts have nowhere to go and take the full force of her strong athletic leg. You double over and moan. The throbbing ache certainly helps to speed the process of getting soft along.

Jennifer sits up in the bed and reaches over for the small metal penis tube. You cringe at the thought of returning to your prison. This anxiety is made all the worse knowing that she's going to be setting it to an even smaller length this time. She gives your genitals another hard slap to help you finish getting flaccid. She aligns the tube and the dreaded urethral plug that it houses with the tip of your dick. Your cock is still slippery with precum, allowing your head to easily squeeze into the tiny device, pressing the smaller inner tube straight down your pee hole. Jennifer wastes no time in securing the MOACC-9K. "Vee, chastity penis lock engage." The powerful magnetic locking mechanism quietly hums, confirming your confinement. For all intents and purposes, all three parts of the device are magnetically welded together.

"There, that's better now. Nice and tucked away where it can't bother anyone... especially me! I know teasing is an important part of your training, but something about an uncaged cock just doesn't seem right to me." Jennifer looks delighted as she instructs Vee to extend the morphing memory metal urethral tube to four inches and to deploy the mircobarbs that quell any hope of pulling out of the cage. It is all very uncomfortable, especially after all of that intense stimulation. "And I do believe you agreed to a length reduction. Vee, please reduce the cage length from one and three quarters to one and a half inches." The penis tube slowly contracts to the specified length. Your member is now squished inside the unyielding solid metal device. You sigh in frustration. "Oh yes, it's going to be a rough night in that tiny thing after all of that masturbation without the satisfaction of release. Try to look on the bright side though. For now, your dick is still allowed to hang out. Remember that eventually we want to achieve negative lengths, tucking your wiener completely away and out of sight hah hah hah."

Jennifer claps her hands. "And now we just need to set the time lock. Is my helpless subbie nervous?"

"Very nervous Mistress. Please don't set a time lock. The cage is so uncomfortable. Please... I'll behave. I've done everything you've asked."

Jennifer pets you on the head. "It's not a matter of if, but how long. I've told you that I don't want you begging to be let out all the time. But I'll admit you made a pretty good effort with your tease and denial training. That weighs in your favor. Vee, set the time lock for..."

Your stomach gets butterflies as you think about the devious contraption secured tightly around your privates.

Jennifer giggles, gauging your fear. "Three days." Vee confirms the time lock. "I may want the opportunity to tease you this weekend. This will allow me to unlock you Saturday afternoon if I wish." You groan, but realize it could have been a lot worse. "Until then... no erections for you hah hah hah."

Jennifer lets you get dressed and leads you to the door. Somewhat to your surprise, she remains naked. "Well, that's it for us today professor. Remember, you won't have the pleasure of seeing me tomorrow since we don't have class on Thursdays and Vee and I have an agreement that she'll be running your Thursday sessions on her own."