The Femdom Genius Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer smiles sweetly and pats your cheek. "That is such a pessimistic attitude. I suppose it's true that teachers often make reluctant students. Of course you can do it, because you must. You have the world's two most ingenious mistresses to handle your training. Besides, if you ever fail a toilet task via voluntary consumption, we will always have a much less pleasant involuntary method waiting on standby. Trust me, you want to avoid those if you can. I had just such a thing planned for you had you not finished your mug of piss coffee this afternoon. This strict protocol will ensure that you make steady toilet training progress no matter what!"

You bow your head dejectedly only to have Jennifer raise it back up with her hand under your chin. "Don't be so glum. I'm sure you're expecting to have to eat poop now. If that is the case, then I have some good news for you. You won't be eating any shit today! Nope... Vee came up with a wonderful training technique to help you specifically work on your volume skills. Follow me to the kitchen slave."

You honestly don't know what to make of that. You had been trying to prepare yourself to eat shit, but it appears that your cruel trainers have something else in mind. You shuffle after her to the kitchen.

Jennifer points to one of the kitchen chairs. "Sit." The kitchen table is completely empty besides a large white bowl already placed in front of your chair. You take a seat as Jennifer reaches into the cabinet under the sink. She pulls out a large plastic zipper storage bag and holds it before you. To your horror, you see that the bag contains a dozen peeled hardboiled eggs that are rotten almost beyond recognition. Many of the eggs are covered in green, white and orange mold blooms. They sit in a sea of slimy yellow-brown liquid.

Jennifer sets the bag on the table and steps back. "These have been ripening under the sink for two weeks now. Open the bag." You look up at her with a mixture of fear and confusion on your face. She repeats, "Open the bag." You look back down at the bag and freeze in horror. "Now, do it now... or there will be consequences. Stop thinking and obey me."

You slowly reach a quaking hand out to open the zipper. The putrid stink that hits you is like nothing you have ever smelt before. You look to Jennifer with pleading eyes. "Good, now reach in and place four of the eggs into the bowl in front of you." You slowly do as you are told and reach into the bag. Your hand makes contact with one of the eggs. It is cold and slimy to the touch. The egg is misshapen and discolored from being in the rotten liquid for so long. You repeat the process three more times and the entire room fills with the sulfurous odor of rotten eggs.

Jennifer covers her nose with one hand. "Good lord those smell worse than I expected. Hurry up and seal the bag you idiot. Jennifer turns on the kitchen stove vent and takes a seat across from you at the table as you comply. Your eyes fixate on the four gelatinous horrors in your bowl. Your whole body is shaking.

Jennifer's voice is altered with her hand still covering her nose. "Obviously you're going to be eating those eggs. This is part of your volume toilet training and thus there will be some specific rules. You have to place one entire egg into your mouth at a time. No small bites are allowed. Besides, you probably don't want to see what's inside... bluck. Once in your mouth, you have two minutes to swallow it all down or you forfeit. If you spit or vomit anything back out, you also forfeit. You must eat one egg after another in short order. You have a total of ten minutes to finish all four eggs once you begin."

You stare at the eggs, trembling and blushing. "So tell me professor do you like eggs?" You just look at her dumfounded. "Do... you... like... eggs?"

"Y... yes I guess so. I mean... normally yes... please don't..."

Jennifer interrupts you. "Then this should be easy for you. I'll tell you what. Just this once I'll even allow you to rub as much of the mold off of each egg with your hands as you can before eating them. As I started explaining earlier, failure really isn't going to be an option for you with respect to toilet training lessons. You can eat the four eggs following the rules or I'll be blending all twelve of them, complete with all of the mold and whatever that liquid is and force feeding the mixture to you in a most unpleasant way throughout the night. And remember, no puking. That is a very important skill to work on. Puking shit on me during toilet service is probably one of the few things that you could do to get a level ten punishment. I know this is strict, but it is for your own good."

Vee projects her small, blue and very naked volumetric image next to the bowl. It startles you for a moment. "This is a very important part of your training pet. You have to learn to swallow large gulps of the most foul things. Imagine if Mistress Jennifer just pinched three inches of her feces directly into your mouth. You'd have only a few seconds to chew it up and swallow it all down like an obedient toilet before the next clump of shit gets expelled. The key is to make the whole process as mechanical as possible. Try not to dwell on what you are being made to eat. As disgusting as this meal may be, it really is easier than consuming fresh human excrement, especially Mistress Jennifer's."

Jennifer squirms in her seat and pretends to be offended. "Oh hush now Vee. You are going to scare him. My dumps aren't that bad are they? Well... I suppose I do clog the toilet a lot, but that's because I like the anal discipline of saving up really big shits. OK slave, hurry up and get started. The stench is making me nauseous. Vee, start shocking him at thirty percent if the first egg isn't in his mouth in twenty seconds."

You reluctantly pick up an egg between your thumb and index finger. You use your other hand to scrape off as much of the moldy muck as possible. You instinctively hold it away from your face. It looks and smells so revolting.

Vee places her hands on her hips. "You have five seconds slave. Hurry! Just pop it in!"

You have no choice. It's four eggs or twelve. Jennifer is almost startled when you open your mouth and toss the entire egg inside with one fast motion. It takes only a moment for the dry heaves to start, but you manage to mostly close your mouth. You can feel the nasty rubbery object resting whole between your tongue and the roof of your mouth. Jennifer looks on with wide-eyed fascination. A two minute and a ten minute digital countdown appear over Vee's head as her small sexy avatar peers up at you from the table.

You try to prepare yourself for the worst. The egg is far too large to swallow whole. You have to chew it up. You try to take Vee's advice to not beat around the bush and make an effort to turn this into a mindless procedure. Easier said than done of course. You squint your eyes with determination and press your tongue upwards as hard and as fast as you can. You feel the egg burst as you press it into your upper palate. Thick putrid slime bursts out in every direction coating your mouth, between your teeth and your tormented tongue. Your gag reflex goes into overdrive. You come very close to vomiting within seconds. You were unprepared for the extreme bitterness of the vile mess that now fills your mouth. You moan in despair.

Vee looks proud of you. "The hard part is over with. Just swallow it down now. You are a machine. Nothing but a human garbage disposal. You can do this!"

You make a sincere effort to get it down with one large gulp, but your willpower fails. It is overwhelmingly disgusting. All you succeed in doing is to allow a small amount of the putrid goo to slide down your throat with most of the contents remaining in your mouth. You realize instantly that this was a mistake. Your stomach revolts and just keeping the muck trapped in your closed mouth is incredibly difficult. One of the timers reads thirty seconds.

Jennifer takes great pleasure in your struggles. "Oh come on professor. Are you seriously going to give up so easily? You can't even manage one egg? I guess I'll get the feeding box ready."

Vee takes a more supportive tone. "Don't think. Swallow."

You only have ten seconds remaining. You take one deep breath in and out through your nose. With clenched fists you make a final supreme effort. One huge gulp has the muck down your throat and into your very distressed stomach. You moan loudly and open your mouth to leave no doubt of your success.

Jennifer looks genuinely impressed. "Interesting. There's some fight in you after all, but you have less than eight minutes to finish your bowl." The powerful kitchen vent has suppressed the rotten odor enough for Jennifer to risk removing her hand from her nose. Her wrinkled expression makes it clear that the air is certainly still unpleasant. "Hurry up, it stinks!"

You grab another egg and quickly rub off most of the fuzzy mold and gummy ooze. You can't get it all off without the use of water. At least you know what to expect this time. Another two minute timer appears the moment you toss the egg into your mouth. You don't hesitate long before chewing it up. It tastes and feels much the same as the previous egg. The bitterness and otherworldly texture is horrible. Still, it is no worse than before and you manage to down another large gulp of rotten egg with thirty seconds to spare.

The urge to vomit is increasing. You find that rapid shallow breaths help to reduce the most violent convulsions. You manage to swallow the third and fourth eggs in a similar fashion. You almost surprise yourself by completing the task in seven minutes. You know that you aren't quite out of the woods yet as a wave of gastronomical upheavals has you straining to keep the contents in your stomach. You break out in a cold sweat and hold your tummy as it continues to grumble in protest. A long violent belch ends the worst of it, and you grow increasingly sure that you can keep things down.

Jennifer once again covers her nose. "Good fucking lord, your breath could peel the paint off a wall. You are so disgusting." You blush with both humiliation and anger. Most of all, you are just relieved that this horrible ordeal is over. You won't be forced to eat the rest of the eggs, at least not if Jennifer sticks to her word and she does appear to follow her own twisted code of conduct in this respect. Jennifer's features soften along with her tone. "Still, you coped with that vile task well enough. You made a big step towards fulfilling your duty to serve as my human toilet. I'll let you use some mouthwash and puke in the toilet if you beg to pay me five hundred dollars in tribute. Alternatively, I'll tape your mouth shut for the rest of the evening and you can wait until you get home to clean up. Your choice."

It takes only a moment for you to decide that begging and making a tribute is better than dealing with the sticky residue coating your teeth. "Yes, please Mistress Jennifer. I'll gladly make the tribute if you let me throw up and wash out my mouth."

Jennifer looks triumphant. She grabs the bowl that contains the mold scrapings and tosses it in the sink to soak it in warm water and soap. You stare at her rump as you await her reply. She seems to savor your anticipation. "I really should make you lick this bowl clean. Fine. Vee, you heard him. Transfer the payment. I'll give you ten minutes to get yourself in order. The mouthwash is in the medicine cabinet. Don't use it all. Meet me back in the bedroom, I'm not done with you yet."

Vee confirms the painfully large tribute and her avatar vanishes. Your legs feel a little wobbly as you stand and start towards the bathroom while still holding your stomach. You quickly enter the large elegant bathroom and debate for a moment if you want to first use the mouthwash or go straight for the toilet. A severe rumble in your stomach makes the decision for you as you make a beeline for the porcelain throne. You slam the lid open and kneel on the floor. The liquid stream of the ungodly stomach contents that hurls from your gaping mouth into the toilet is vile beyond description. The mixture tastes just as foul coming back up as it did going down. Small chunks of black, brown and yellow rot float to the top of the toilet water as six bursts of projectile vomit leave you gasping for air. The contractions continue for several minutes even after your stomach is already empty.

You rush to the cabinet and hastily fumble the cap off of the mouthwash. You pour the blue liquid directly into your mouth and swirl it around for several seconds. The clean tingling alcohol is heavenly. You spit and repeat several times before returning to the toilet to flush the stinking contents. You are struck with one final wave of nausea that has you hovering over the toilet for another minute just to make sure nothing more is coming up. You continue to use as much of the mouthwash as you dare, leaving the bottle about one quarter full. You splash some cold water on your face and look at yourself in the mirror. You feel so lowly and degraded. You just ate the most disgusting meal imaginable. You drink a handful of water before turning off the spigot. You try to settle your mind and body.

Vee's soothing voice is oddly comforting. "I knew you could do it. Mistress Jennifer said that I couldn't possibly understand just how hard it would be to eat so much rancid food, but I had confidence in my simulations. Your technique for forcing down a mouthful of filth improved with this single lesson. I'm sure it's hard to be grateful now, but trust me slave... failure truly isn't a good option for you when Mistress Jennifer eventually decides you need to eat her full bowel movement."

"Thank you Miss Vee." Wait... did you really mean that or were you just trying to placate her? You continue to stare in the mirror trying to envision your future as a toilet slave. The sight of the pathetic wretch in the reflection leaves you dispirited and hopeless.

Vee's voice interrupts your contemplation. "Best not keep Mistress Jennifer waiting."

You head back to the bedroom. You find Jennifer lying on her back, still wearing nothing but her dirty socks. Her head is propped up comfortably on several plush pillows. Her legs are bent at the knee with both feet up on the bed. Her hands are pressed together forming a steeple. "Feeling better?" If you didn't know her, you'd think it sounds like she actually cares.

"Yes Mistress, thank you." Your eyes dart back and forth from her picturesque breasts to her bald muff.

Jennifer smiles as she reaches a hand down to gently caress her clit with a circular motion. "You finished your food like a good boy. Perhaps you deserve a reward hey? You have permission to get hard."

You are so thankful for the allowance as your erection started to form before she finished her statement. You are feeling incredibly horny despite everything you just endured. Jennifer is so beautiful. The tight fitting ball lock is serving as a sort of cock ring, making your erection feel more intense.

"Come closer. Stand at the foot of the bed. Would my slave like to jerk off?" Her cheeks are flushed with arousal.

You shuffle over to the bed, hovering over her feet. You've never gotten fully erect without touching yourself quite so quickly before. Jennifer has the body of a goddess. You can't take your eyes off of her exposed glory. This young woman, who was so cruelly tormenting you just moments ago, has you drooling with lust. You are angry that she holds such sway over you. A single day in chastity already has you desperate to cum. You don't hesitate to answer. "Yes Mistress Jennifer. Please let me jerk off. Please!"

Jennifer reaches one foot out and begins to softly rub your balls. The fabric of her socks is still wet from her sweat. "My, my. Aren't we the eager one. Before you start, I want to be crystal clear. Permission to jerk yourself is not permission to cum. I will consider cumming without my consent to be one of the worst transgressions that you can make. You'll get a very long chastity sentence enhanced with spikes and a very high level punishment depending on the exact nature of your offense. If you ever do find yourself cumming without permission, you had better make sure that you ruin it or your chastity sentence could be measured in months or even years. Do you know what a ruined orgasm is my horny little pet?"

You nod eagerly. "Yes Mistress. That's when the man stops all stimulation at the very start of an orgasm, denying most of the satisfaction that normally accompanies it." You've seen the like in some femdom videos that you've watched, but you have never experienced one yourself.

Jennifer brings her foot back down on the bed. Your throbbing penis pulses. "I guess all that perverted Internet porn taught you something useful at least. You know what's really funny... this is going to simultaneously feel like a reward and a punishment all at once. I'll tell you right now, you aren't going to be allowed to cum today. Just imagine the frustration you'll feel when being locked back into the MOACC-9K after I tease you mercilessly for the next... oh I don't know... hour or so since it's only your first real tease and denial lesson. Even knowing this is my plan, I bet you're still desperate to start stroking your little willy. Am I right?"

It's all you can do to keep your hands at your sides. "Yes Mistress Jennifer. I do. Please may I start stroking."

Jennifer giggles as she begins to rub herself with a little more vigor. "Patience my eager little slut. You need to know the rules first. This isn't going to be some free-for-all wank fest. Vee and I are always in control. This will certainly encompass precisely how you will be allowed to masturbate. Vee, would you like to explain the metronome rules?"

Vee appears on the large desktop monitor. Her voice emanates from the speakers on either side. You are aroused to see her firmly gripping the shaft of a large phallus floating before her. "Of course Mistress Jennifer. I thought you'd never ask. Slave, take a firm grip around the base of your shaft like this. Well, I suppose you're so small that your hand takes up almost the whole length anyway. No stroking yet, just wrap your hand around."

You do as instructed. You can feel the beating of your racing heart in your throbbing member. Keeping your hand motionless is surprisingly difficult, but you don't dare stroke without the go-ahead.

Vee continues. "Good. In a moment I will begin to play a metronome. You will stroke exactly to the sound of the beat. No faster and no slower. I control the pace, not you. You must perform one complete stroke for each beat, meaning all the way up to the head of your tiny cock and back down to the base of the shaft. You must also maintain a very tight grip unless otherwise specified. Each beat will be accompanied by an electrical pulse to your scrotum. If you stroke as directed, the pulse will be very mild and pleasant, feeling like a gentle tingle through your balls. However, the power of the jolt will increase exponentially every time you miss a stroke, fall out of sync with the metronome or fail to follow any other instruction, such as grip strength. The only way to reduce the power of the shocks is to comply, but this may take several dozen proper strokes, depending on how high you let it get. Fuck up too much, and the system will mercilessly shock you into unconsciousness and you can expect to wake up in the MOACC-9K with the spikes deployed. Do you have any questions, or are you ready to show us what an obedient little whore you are?"

The insults mean nothing to you in this riled state. All you want to do is beat your meat to the sight of the world's most beautiful woman as she proudly spreads her legs before you. "I am ready Miss Vee!" Your effort to not sound too desperate fails miserably.