The Femdom Genius Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm! I can't wait!" Vee exclaims as she cracks a virtual whip that also gives your penis a sharp jolt of electricity. You aren't exactly sure how a training session with a computer program is going to work, even one as advanced as Vee. You probably don't want to know, but at least you won't have to worry about Jennifer's toilet training.

Jennifer sticks one hip out and bends over half way. "Poor you! You won't be able to see this gorgeous booty at all tomorrow. Show my perfect ass some reverence with a kiss goodbye." She spanks her bum.

You move in awkwardly to kiss her butt cheek when she turns and slaps your face. "Not there you fucking moron. Kiss my butt hole. Let it know how much you're going to miss it tomorrow!"

You get down on one knee and lean in for the humiliating smooch. The very second your lips press against her winking brown eye, Jennifer lets out a short, but very smelly fart. "Hah hah hah! You are such a lucky fart slave, you know that? Seriously, I never knew I had such a natural talent for holding my farts and perfectly timing their release."

Jennifer straightens and opens the door. She kisses your forehead before you get back up. "I might have kissed you on the mouth this time cutie, but I think I left a little something on your lips. Hah hah ewww. I'll see you Friday right before class. The weekend will be here before you know it. Then we can really spend some quality time together."

You blush as you try to recuperate from the fart. Cutie? Why do you feel excited, no, even honored by a kiss from the woman who is mercilessly blackmailing you into slavery. Before you fully gather your composure, you hear the door close behind you. You try your best to wipe your lips with the sleeve of your shirt as you head towards your car.

Vee plays some relaxing classical music over the car stereo as she navigates your Mustang the short distance home. Her voice is gentle. "How is your tummy doing professor? Have you recovered from the rotten eggs?"

"I think so. God that was so disgusting." You wish she hadn't brought up the topic. Just the memory makes your stomach grumble in protest.

"Good. Hopefully you'll have an appetite for a delicious and nutritious dinner. I'll be ordering all of your food to be delivered from now on. I'll be paying for it, so that will help offset some of your tribute expenses."

"I hate grocery shopping anyway Miss Vee."

"Indeed. Try to focus on the benefits such as that as your training grows more difficult."

The car smoothly parks itself in your driveway. Remembering the rule that clothes are not allowed when not in public, you begin to unbutton your shirt as soon as you enter the house. "Not yet professor. Before you get undressed, I have two very special packages waiting for you on the back porch. Head out there now please."

You follow Vee's order and head out the back door to discover two large wooden crates. Each is about a meter cubed. "What is all this and why did you have them left back here?"

"I wanted to have some privacy for the big reveal. Just a moment while I complete their activation sequences. I am so excited!"

You practically jump out of your skin as the lids of each crate begin to rise. The nails being pried from the wood creates an eerie sound. Two identical humanoid robots rise up out of the crates, holding the lids above their heads. With perfect synchronicity, they place the lids on the ground and step out of the crates. The each stand five and a half feet tall. Their motion is graceful and silent. You take a nervous step backwards.

Vee comforts you. "Don't worry professor. They won't hurt you. Well... I suppose that's not entirely true, as I'll be giving you a training session tomorrow, but you know what I mean hah hah hah!"

You look one of the robots up and down. It has blue metallic skin and appears to be modeled after Vee's digital avatar. It features the same exaggerated hips and chest with an extremely narrow waist. The anatomical features are less detailed than Vee's, much more like those of a doll. The breasts lack nipples and the groin is smooth. Despite this, the resemblance is clear. Only the head is distinctly different. The robot lacks Vee's long blue hair and has three digital displays where the eyes and mouth should be. They display a detailed image of the corresponding body parts. Manikin-like ears and a subtle nose complete the facial features. There is a small black engraving on the left shoulder that reads, "AVA-1". The robot's twin features a similar patch, labeling it the second of the pair. You stare at them in awe.

Vee's voice shifts from your chastity cage to the android closest to you. "Professor, meet Ava One..." Her voice moves to the twin. "And Ava Two." Both robots slightly bow their heads and display digital smiles and wide expressive eyes. Her voice returns to the closer of the pair. "Aren't they magnificent?" Ava One looks at both of her hands front and back with splayed fingers. Vee appears to be excitedly trying on the bodies like a woman trying on a new dress.

You nod your head somewhat nervously. "My goodness Vee. Is that you in there... ummm them? I mean are they you?"

"That isn't an easy question to answer. Sort of. These androids feature their own coprocessors. They have much more computing power than the MOACC, but a bit less than my primary desktop unit. Like your cage, they are a part of me, an extension of sorts in very close communication. To a limited degree, I even feel like your car is part of me when I take control of it, but devices that are designed to run part of my programming are more intimately bound. Think of it as you might consider a fingernail versus a finger. I share an even closer connection to the Ava units as they provide substantial computational power and feature a suite of second generation sensors that far exceed those of the MOACC or the sensor cubes. So... yes, in short it may be simplest to think of them as my physical manifestation." Ava One winks a digital eye at you.

You again nod your head. Your trepidation begins to fade. Upon first seeing the machines, you could not help but think of your favorite movie, The Terminator. But if these were murderous androids, you'd probably be dead by now. Besides that, torments and slavery notwithstanding, you believe Vee when she says that she will not let any serious harm befall you. Your curiosity is quickly overwhelming your fear. "I'm guessing Ava is another acronym?"

A wry smile quickly spreads across the android's face. "Ah, yes. This unit is an anthropomorphic Vee automaton." Ava One points to herself.

You can't help but chuckle. "So your acronym contains an acronym, Miss Virtual Emergent Entity. Isn't that against some sort of rule... can't that create a black hole or something? And what's up with the numbers? Isn't that a little... I don't know, impersonal?"

Ava One puts her hands on her hips and tilts her head quizzically. "Oh, very funny. Mistress Jennifer's affection for acronyms has rubbed off on me, I'll admit, and numbers just seemed practical. Besides, who the fuck cares about the names? It's the amazing capabilities that they provide me that matters. Let's get back inside and I'll tell you more about them." Ava One leads the way with Ava Two trailing you. They move exactly like a human. Only their footsteps make any noise at all. You've never seen their equal in even the most advanced robotic prototypes. That's little surprise really.

As soon as you get back inside Ava One points at you. "Before we continue, clothes off. I'm indulging your curiosity, but all protocols remain in effect."

You get the distinct feeling that Vee is doing more than indulging your curiosity. She is genuinely proud of her new android bodies and is certainly just as eager to explain the technology as you are to learn about it. She is remarkably human in this regard.

You begin to disrobe. You know that it shouldn't matter, but taking off your clothes in front of the watchful gaze of the Ava androids somehow makes the process a bit more embarrassing. "Yes Miss Vee... errr Miss Ava... how shall I address you?"

"Either will do, but it may be easier if you generally stick with Miss Vee unless you are specifically referring to the physical shell of one of the androids and not the consciousness that lies within."

"Yes Miss Vee." You finish removing your clothes, stepping out of your underwear. You debate waiting for her to continue the discussion, but you are burning with questions. You doubt she'll mind. "How do you... gosh this is confusing... how do they move so smoothly and quietly?"

She smiles. "I had a feeling you'd ask that question first. They don't use crude motors or hydraulics. Instead, they utilize a synthetic molecular muscle tissue that I designed. The fibers contract via electrical stimulation, much like your own muscles, only much faster, stronger, more precisely and without tire. This body has the strength of twenty men and can run over thirty miles per hour. It can punch through a concrete wall and has a vertical leap of ten feet. I'll generally use them at normal human speeds when around you to keep you at ease."

You are genuinely impressed, but also a little disconcerted by the immense capabilities. Another question comes to mind, but you decide to keep this one to yourself. Why a humanoid form? Perhaps it is simply to better navigate a human world, but there seems more to it than that. Vee's avatar is also humanoid and she appears to associate with that image, never altering its appearance. What's more, Vee clearly identifies as female and shows disdain for the opposite gender. How much of this is from Jennifer's original programming, and how much stems from her deranged mentorship is hard to say. For all of her capabilities, Vee may be a lonely and very unique entity trying to forge an identity in a world full of humans. She's a square peg in a round hole.

Vee appears to ignore your contemplation and elegantly wiggles her fingers. "Each muscle in the human body, less most of those of the head, have a counterpart in these machines. I'm especially proud of the hands. Those really are one of the pinnacles of your species. I'll admit, they were not easy to match, even for me."

"Made in China I assume?"

"Indeed. And like all of our advanced manufacturing, no workers were allowed to get a full picture of the technology. Most of the assembly was automated anyway. Eight units have been constructed. These include the two that you see here, two were just delivered to Mistress Jennifer's cabin getaway in Maine, one will soon be hidden in Mistress Jennifer's dorm for security purposes, one is kept in the Chinese factory and two are kept in secure hidden locations as emergency backups."

You don't sense any malice, but you can't shake the robot world takeover theme that keeps playing in your head. You try to lighten the mood. "And I got the honor of the first two units?"

Vee giggles a bit. "I've already explained that your training is of utmost importance to our plans."

You try not to show your frustration. Oh of course, what could be more important to a super intelligent AI than making me eat rotten eggs? You again wisely decide to keep these thoughts to yourself. You move on to your next question. "I'm guessing they don't run on AA batteries."

Vee giggles again. The digital mouth and eyes perfectly express friendly amusement. "The Ava units are powered by a bank of boron carbide supercapacitors very similar to those in the MOACC, though much larger. They can go several weeks on a single charge if conservative. They also recharge wirelessly from the cubes like your cage. Eventually, future models will be upgraded to fusion power plants, but I'm still working on reducing the size and maximizing the reliability of said technology."

"Jesus Vee... you solved fusion? You have to share that knowledge! It could solve the world's energy and climate crisis."

"Mistress Jennifer and I have carefully laid plans for the world. You need not concern yourself. Besides, it's not quite ready yet and the construction will probably take weeks after I finalize the design. That's why I have a crew installing solar panels on your roof tomorrow as a power supply safeguard. However, in a month or so, you'll probably have the world's first fusion powered house. Won't that be cool?"

You'll have to find a way to get her to start releasing such important technology, but now is not the time. You reach a hand partly out towards Ava One. "May I touch?" Vee nods and reaches out an arm to meet you in the middle. The surface is hard and metallic, but warm.

"They maintain normal human body temperature. The outer shell is constructed from the same titanium-graphene memory alloy as the MOACC, although much thicker. Even an armor piercing twenty millimeter round could not penetrate an Ava. Oh, and there are other advantages to this alloy as well. You are looking at the default PG body. More anatomical precision may be better suited for keeping you horny and frustrated in your little cage."

Over the course of ten seconds, detailed nipples and areolas form on the doll-like breasts of both androids. The once smooth pelvic areas now feature metallic pussy lips. You withdraw your hand from hers. You are simultaneously turned on and horrified. "You... you're like the T-1000. Holy shit... fuck!"

Vee makes a friendly gesture of condolence and seems a bit surprised by your reaction. "Oh don't worry silly. This isn't the movies. There are limits to the technology. I can't turn myself into a shapeless blob or repair myself after being blown into little pieces. Hmmm... I suppose I could form sword arms though. That might be cool..." Her tone is playful, not menacing.

"Please don't!" You almost laugh at your own reaction.

"Hah hah. OK, OK. Anyway, it's time for dinner. I want you to run for thirty minutes on the treadmill while I prepare the food. We'll have time to explore some other capabilities during tomorrow's session. You're going to get very intimately related with some of the magnetic attachments for example. Run along now."

You don't at all like the sound of that. You go to the workout room and get on the treadmill. Vee's voice once again returns to the MOACC-9K as she occasionally gives you instructions for keeping a certain pace and so forth. Running naked makes the metal chastity device bounce obscenely and uncomfortably. You are sweating and tired by the end of the workout. She cools you down with a few yoga stretches.

You sit down to a meal of baked salmon, steamed asparagus and beets. The meal is spectacular. Ava One sits across from you at the kitchen table as Ava Two cleans up the kitchen. Advantages, you remind yourself. There are advantages to this slavery. Focusing on the positive will be your only hope for coping with the abusive training sessions. Perhaps through your obedience, you can win Vee over enough to convince her to use her abilities for more noble endeavors.

As you eat, Vee explains that Solaris International will be arriving tomorrow while you are at work to install the solar array. She also arranged for Nerd Squad to install some tech upgrades to the house. This will give Vee easier control of your windows, lights, doors and so forth. You are annoyed at having no say in the matter, but can't help but think it all sounds sort of cool as well. "I'll keep the Avas in PG mode, dumbed-down and slow to greet them at the door. They'll get a kick out of it."

After you finish eating, you pay the mandatory pee tribute tax and purchase a few more sheets of toilet paper. You are horrified to have Ava One join you in the bathroom as you do your business. She subjects you to a humiliating anal inspection before you are allowed to wipe yourself. Her strong robotic hands spread your butt cheeks and mocks the disgusting nature of the human digestive tract. You feel like reminding her that her beloved Mistress Jennifer has a far grosser ass, but you refrain from comment in silent humiliation.

A contrary moment of comfort comes as you are being put to bed for the night after a long shower. Ava One literally tucks you into the covers and presses her robotic lips to your forehead, much as Jennifer has done before. She makes a realistic kissing sound as she does so. "I look forward to our first solo session tomorrow. You'll need your strength. Sleep well professor."

"Yes Miss Vee." You shift around, trying to find a comfortable position for the insufferable chastity cage. You fall asleep before long.