The Loving Wife -- 750 Words

Story Info
She works her magic on him.
770 words
3.76
14.2k
15

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

Sitting naked in the living room, I picked up my tablet computer to browse our list of videos. He came from his shower, sitting on his blanket covered chair, as I double-clicked to start my selection.

The actress was soon on her knees, servicing four men with her mouth and hands as they stood around her. Sending the video to the big screen TV, I set my computer aside. The woman was soon enthusiastically sucking one of the guys, and I stood, turning my back to the TV.

"I feel like sucking cock tonight," I announced.

When I knelt between his legs, my husband shifted to the edge of his chair. My fingers soon found and grasped his thickening shaft. Moving my hand up and down a little, he stiffened to a long hard length.

Dropping my head closer, I pulled the purple end to my lips. I flicked my tongue across the tip, feeling his shaft throb in response. I opened my mouth to take half of it in, making circles around it with my tongue, then fell into my rhythm, as I bobbed my head up and down.

Sliding my lips further down, the head at the back of my mouth, I pressed against it trying to get it further in. I pressed down trying to swallow the last two inches, then my stomach retched as I gagged. I tried a second and third time, gagging again.

Removing his member from my mouth, I dropped back to sit on my heels, looking up at his eyes.

"Well, I tried. But I can't deep throat you."

Tilting to my left, I gently sucked his right nut, rubbing my tongue around it. Seeing the gleam in his eyes, hearing his quiet moans, and feeling him twitch in my hand and mouth felt fantastic.

He was under my control, but I wanted more. Lowering my chin down, I moved his stiff member against my forehead. My lips and tongue were under the base of his balls, searching for that sensitive spot.

He responded, putting his hands on the back of my head, pulling me in, and I felt a warm, tingly feeling causing a wetness between my thighs. His reactions were my aphrodisiac. My stomach tightened and nipples hardened as I sucked that spot, and I reached down with my left hand to start rubbing myself.

Closing my eyes, his fleshy member felt so good in my hand. I pulled my head away from his light grip and moved the shaft back to my mouth. I rubbed my nub, then slid two fingers within. Slipping a third then a fourth finger into my opening, I thrust them in, rotating my hips as I jerked my fingers up and halfway into my sex, feeling the wave building.

But I wanted him to pulse in my mouth!

Opening my eyes, I pulled him out of my mouth and gasped for air before looking up at his face.

"Cum in my mouth!" I insisted, leaning over again, taking him back in and bobbing my head.

He slid forward to stand from the chair, pushing my forehead back, pulling his cock out of my hungry mouth.

Sitting back on my heels, I watched as he grabbed himself and started stroking it in front of me. I love this view, watching as a man masturbates, his hand flailing on it faster and faster as he gets closer.

He stepped closer with that lustful gleam in his bright blue eyes. Opening my mouth wide and turning my chin up, I stuck the tip of my tongue out to guide it in.

His hand slid along the length of that fleshy shaft. His breathing quickened, and I could sense his pending release. He took a deep breath, arching his back, and the first spurt of thick fluid hit my tongue. His hand paused as he aimed it down at me, jerking it erratically. Feeling spurt after spurt filling my mouth, that view of him jerking off, his hand sliding along his stiff shaft turned me on even more.

His shoulders slumped as his hormone release left him sated. I felt the tip of his cock brush against my tongue as he wiped off the last drop. I held my mouth open for a few seconds, swirling my tongue around my lips for him to see his seed pooled inside.

Closing my lips, I swallowed, watching his eyes brighten, and I smiled with the feeling of being so desired!

#####