The First Time

Story Info
Lifestyle wife has first encounter with lesbian.
1.8k words
4.16
15.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I had a menu to select the elements for a perfect day for my pool party, I couldn't have been more pleased. The sun was out, a cooling breeze caressed the smiling faces of everyone in attendance. There were children running and splashing anyone close to the edge of the pool. The adults were busy making new friends and taking in the sights of those around them. Some were walking around with drinks, the men trying their best to hide that roll of spare tire growing larger and larger as the day went along.

I was so pleased.

My name is Sandi, (not actually) and my husband, I'll call him Hubs, and I have been involved in what we call, "the lifestyle," for about four or five years. We have a website, and it centers around our love of each other and the freedom to explore our sexual fantasies. These fantasies usually revolve around someone's imagination. But occasionally we cast off imagination, and let it all hang out by inviting, in our case, another man to have and afternoon or nighttime tryst with me in all my naked glory. My husband is normally always present, and he videos the hot action. But strange as it may seem, he has no need to participate until we are together, alone.

I have been doing bathing suit modeling part-time, and that brings in a buck or two. Hubs likes to bounce quarters off my tight, skinny ass, but I prefer testicles bouncing off my clit.

There's one more thing you need know... I have never been with a woman. Oh, well once we were at a club to see what all the fuss was about. A woman at the party went down on me. It was okay for a moment, but then her very undesirable husband got involved. At that point I told my Hubs, very loudly to" get me the hell out of there". My anxiety jumped up and bit me in the ass and I was having trouble dealing with what just happened. I actually had trouble breathing. It scared me.

Now, let's get back to the pool party. I had met some of the people that were subscribers to my web site and when a very attractive redhead, named Nina, took up residence on the lounger beside me, we began a very normal conversation. We visited a while and discussed the mundane activities of a family in the burbs of Texas. We talked about things like who did our boob jobs, and what were they stuffed with. Most importantly, what was the Doctor's name. Without much lead in, she wanted to know how we got into the lifestyle. She told me that she and her husband had talked about the dangers they might face, but they weren't sure about the benefits. We talked for a long time about how our being in the lifestyle had opened so many new doors to us and our friends. Surprisingly, I felt a chemistry growing between us as we talked.

Then came the next surprise. She wanted to know what it was like to be with another woman. Suddenly, breathing was beginning to get deeper. That nasty old "A" word was trying to get back into my life.

Her smile had been almost hypnotizing during our conversation, but now I found myself on the defensive. What's that line men like to use... "grow some balls?" Okay, face it.... After fighting off the demon, "Anxiety" I told her the same story I just revealed about my only experience.

I excused myself for a few minutes to help Hubs round up towels, glasses and biding almost all our guests a good night. I walked back out to the pool, and she was still seated, now looking up at a darkening sky.

When I returned with another drink for the two of us. She greeted me with a question I was not prepared to hear. "Would you meet with me sometime and we can find out together?"

"I...I...I would be willing to meet you and we can talk." As I was saying those words, I could feel my body tingle. I had been scanning her body all afternoon. Her breasts were similar to mine, and her thighs were more than just inviting. These are things that men drool over...not me. But I was, and I found it tempting to say, yes.

When I told her I had to talk it over with Hubs, she looked disappointed. I grinned and said, "It'll be just you and I; I promise."

The very next morning I was greeted with an email asking for a day and time we could meet for lunch. We sent messages back and forth when finally, it was decided we would have lunch at a Dallas hotel near both of our homes. Hubs was quick to point out, "It's just lunch."

I thought it would be best if I used Uber to get me to our meeting. I thought I was early, but Nina was waiting for me. Both surprised and pleased, we went through the normal greeting, but as we broke apart, I noticed she squeezed just a little tighter than I was accustomed.

She was beautiful. I thought I had gone too far in the clothing department, but I was right on with my choices. It was as though our minds were thinking as one. Neither one of us could take our eyes off the other.

The conversation went smoothly. She asked more questions about the lifestyle. And I answered with all the authority I could, under the circumstances.

After picking at our salads till she ran out of questions. We were just staring at each other. There was an uncomfortable pause, we both broke out laughing. That's when she told me she had a room, and wanted to know if I would go up with her. I sat silent, I must have been sending a mental signal or maybe I was just smiling. I don't remember. But she reached for my hand. I didn't resist.

Here I am, a longtime proponent of the lifestyle, and I felt the same butterflies I felt the first time I kissed a man, not my Hubs.

The elevator ride seemed as though it would never end, but when we stepped out onto the tenth floor, I was ready for whatever it was this day was going to bring. We were caught up in a forced conversation of joking and falsely disguising our real objective. We watched the green light flash on the door. It opened to a bright world of sparkling beauty. We went in and when the door closed behind us, I felt her hand on my shoulder.

"Do you want a drink?" she asked without moving her eyes from my face. I turned slightly, and when I did, I felt the first gentle touch of her lips. Her lips were so soft, and with her tongue barely touching me, the butterflies were gone, replaced with a burning desire.

Pressed tightly together, I pushed her body against the wall of the room, just like men had pushed and pawed at me and my body on many occasions. Only this time both the combatants were evenly matched. I took the lead and then she turned the tables on me. We hadn't even closed the drapes in the room or turned down the lights. She pulled down the zip on the side of my dress, and I removed her belt. It was just that fast.... we were rolling around on the top of the bed with breast against breast. Her lips moving from one side to the other as she sent chill after chill through my body. I had one shoe on and the other hanging on to my ankle. Her kissing went down my body and each nano second created a strange new reaction.

I'm sure, or at least I was hoping, she was experiencing the same thrill I was feeling. But when my tongue reached the center of her universe, I could feel something new and just as exciting. I felt her thighs thrust upward. The thrill was so accelerating and all consuming. There wasn't a man's hand pushing the back of my head. It was a woman, thanking my effort by screaming her joy and thrusting her finger and tongue into me. I was blinded by lust and felt the convulsion of climax.

With both our bodies struggling to calm down. I got out of the bed, kicked that damn shoe off and darkened the room to feel the warmth and connection between our two bodies. Facing each other, with still the remnants of our coupling on our bodies and faces.

"You might tell someone else you've never been with a woman before, but I can tell you for sure, you knew all of my buttons." The statement ended with a kiss to this beautiful angel.

She smiled. "I have been on your website for as long as you have had one. I have dreamt about making love to you a thousand times. I have known for a long time, it would be this good."

I pulled her body close to mine and whispered in her ear. "We have just started."

She smiled and we kissed again. As I started a new exploration of her body, she stopped me, and turned me onto my stomach. "This is my fantasy... you will have to wait on yours."

She began at my ears and neck. She was kissing and licking her way down my body. The chills raced from my head to my toes. She whispered the menu of events she had planned for me. I couldn't stop her if I tried. My body was the one in control .... I might as well have been in handcuffs, there was no resisting.

Her hands lifted my hips and lightly pushed my legs apart. Before I knew what was happening, I felt her tongue licking its' way between the cheeks of my ass. Fingers worked the opening of my kitty, and my mind went blank. When my mind began to clear. She was hovering over me kissing my face. She was smiling when she said, "I think I made you cum."

We showered together and held each other in that huge bed. We took out toys from our purses and tried to drain the batteries. I started to ask if we could get together again when she stopped me with these words. "Sandi, I love you."

We brought each other off again. We showered together one more time, and we acted like little girls, laughing and hanging on to each other. I waited with her as the valet brought her car. I kissed her goodbye.

About fifteen minutes later Hubs showed up and I got in the car for the ride home.

I smiled silently and watched the buildings of downtown pass by.

"Are you going to see her again?" Hubs asked.

"No," I responded. "There's only one person in the world I can say 'I love you' to, and that's you. So shut up and take me home. I want to show you how much I love you."

End

This was written for a close and dear friend.

Jay