The Fisherman's Shack Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For free?" Steffi asked.

"For free," I said, "But you two can tip me for services rendered."

The girls chuckled, knowing they would fuck me silly in return for a roof over their heads and plenty of personalized touring around the city and its environs.

The next day, we packed out our rubbish, and I closed the fisherman's shack, vowing to return soon, sadly without these two European porn whores.

Thirty minutes later, I deposited the women at the Sandpiper Tavern in Jurien Bay. They pleaded with me to stay, and I was tempted, particularly as they repeatedly massaged and squeezed my crotch.

"You two sluts will get laid tonight and forget about me," I laughed as they pouted at my faux insult, "Don't forget my number. Call me when you get to Perth, yeah?"

"We promise," Mila said before grabbing her backpack.

They stood on the pavement outside the tavern, refusing to move, staring forlornly at me. The pull to stay drove me wild, but I swung the Landcruiser into reverse and disappeared down Roberts Street towards the highway and home, enjoying the aroma of girl squirt.

I did not know when Mila and Steffi would get to Perth, but I knew they would call me after arriving, which left a smile on my face as I drove home.

12