The Flash Season 01 Ep. 01

Story Info
The first episode of the Flash.
19.8k words
2.42
8.6k
8
1

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the prequel to Nora's Big Mistake Series. This is the prequel that details the Flash characters. It follows Nora, Caitlin, Iris, and all the other Flash series characters. This details the life of Nora, Kathy, and their parents, as well as the others that appear in 'The Flash' TV series. Enjoy.

***********************************************

Iris couldn't believe this was happening. She was a speedster. Barry decided to train her. They were both currently in the Star Labs Speed Lab.

Barry had caucasian skin, blue eyes, short light brown hair and an athletic body. "Now focus, Iris," he said. "If you don't focus, you will get hurt."

Iris nodded. "Come on Barry," she said. "I got this." Iris smiled. She took off running around the speed track. Despite not having the entire essence of a speedster, Iris seems to possess a connection to the Speed Force that allows her to share a special connection with speedsters, namely her husband. This ability first showed itself when Iris felt a jolt of electricity when she touched Barry while he was in coma.

Iris seems to be able to generate and store Speed Force energy in her body unconsciously. She is able to provide enough energy to jumpstart the Speed Force itself after it "died" due to corruption from the Spectre. Iris could generate electricity from her body; enough to power the Artificial Speed Force machine. The lightning she produced is colored purple.

As she ran, she got faster and faster. Suddenly she tripped and fell down, tumbling and crashing onto the floor at Mach 3.3.

5 hours later....

Iris woke up. "Oh god," she said. "What happened?" She was in the Med-Lab. Barry, Cisco and Caitlin were watching over her.

"You collided with the track," Barry said. "How are her vitals?"

Caitlin brought up a schematic diagram. "She sprained her left ankle," she said. "dislocated her shoulder and bruised her temple. Thanks to her accelerated healing factor, she's healed in a fraction of the time a normal person would. She should make a full recovery in a few hours."

Barry kissed Iris's forehead. "Get plenty of rest," he said before speeding off.

Cisco nodded. "See you two later," he said. This left Iris and Caitlin alone.

Caitlin smiled. "I'm glad you're okay," she said.

Iris nodded. She was 24 years old. She was a light-skinned(mocha) black woman with shoulder-length black hair. She was a loving, caring mother, but can be a bit on the stern side. She doesn't have any piercings but wears a belly chain.

She has large 38D boobs. She is well-hung at 12 inches and her cock is a bit darker than the rest of her skin color. She loves having the other girls take her BBFC (Big Black Futanari Cock). She is circumcised. Her cock first grew when she was 13 years old. "Cait," she said. "Do you have a minute?"

Caitlin smiled and nodded. She was 25 years old. She had pale, smooth skin and white hair with blue highlights. Her hair is shoulder length and slightly curly at the ends. She is also a loving and caring woman, but is more of a free spirit.

She's always open to try new things sexually. She has a blue tribal tattoo on her right shoulder. She has nice 36D boobs. Her thick, 9.5 inch cock is pierced on the underside of the glans through the frenulum. She is circumcised. Her cock grew when she was 13 years old.

On December 11, 1996....

On the night of December 11, 1996, the particle accelerator was activated by S.T.A.R. Labs to power all of Central City with clean energy, and to further the advancement of science and medicine; however, when they turned it on, something went horribly wrong, and the particle accelerator exploded, sending a huge shock-wave of dark matter into the clouds and throughout the entire city, and the multiverse.

It also created a lightning storm above the Central City Jitters, electrocuting Iris and sending her into a coma. This incident caused her to gain the ability of super speed. The incident also supposedly caused the meta abilities of seventeen people and injured countless others. According to Clifford DeVoe, 2600 people developed the meta gene as a result.

On May 13th 2000....

Iris and Caitlin were now in the Time Vault. Iris was currently wearing a white mauve two-piece jumpsuit. Caitlin was wearing a green romper. The two women were now making out with each other. They then proceeded to fondle each other's bodies. Iris then proceeded to turn the bioengineer around.

Iris then proceeded to pull down Caitlin's cyan colored panties and then began to suck and lick Caitlin's pussy. During this, Iris slipped her hand down her own jumpsuit and began to stroke her cock. Caitlin moaned as she climaxed, squirting her juices all over Iris's mouth and face. Iris smiled. She then kissed her way back up to Caitlin's mouth.

As they kissed, Iris slipped her cock out of her pants and then slipped it inside Caitlin's snatch. "Ohhhhh yeahhhhh Iris," Caitlin moaned in pleasure. "You've got a big cock."

Iris smiled. "I know Cait," she said. "Your cunt feels soooooo gooooood." She then proceeded to grop the bioengineer's breasts as she fucked her. "I wanna make you feel good."

Caitlin moaned, no longer trying to hold back. She was moaning like a whore. She was Iris's fucktoy now, and forever. She was so lost in her own pleasure, she didn't realize Iris was tapping into the Speed Force.

Purple electricity surged through Iris's body, fueling both of their pleasure senses. "Iris," she said. "Frost told me she wants you to assfuck her hard."

Iris's cock twitched in excitement. "Okay," she said. Caitlin smiled. The bioengineer concentrated, her hair turned white and her lips turned blue. Her eyes glowed a pale whitish-blue and her voice became distorted.

Frost smiled. She dropped to her knees and arched her back. Overwhelmed with the desire to buttfuck the 'Ice Queen of Central City', Iris shoved her entire cock deep inside Frost's anus. It hurt a little bit, but Frost didn't care. They started moving back and forth.

Iris placed her hands on Frost's hips, delivering a spank to the metahuman's buttcheek. After a while of assfucking, Iris came hard, pumping her entire cumshot into Caitlin's backdoor. She then withdrew from the ass and smiled. Suddenly, they received an alarm. There was a fire in downtown Central City. Iris kissed her fucktoy, before running off. Iris's Speed Force energy uniquely generated purple electricity. She was running faster than Barry ever had. She finally reached the area. The fire was engulfing the building. However, using her superhuman agility, Iris was able to maneuver through enclosed areas with great coordination and dexterity. This enabled her to repeatedly traverse the tall building's staircase to save 14 people from a fire, one after another.

"Iris," Barry called her through the com-link. "The attacker is on the bridge. You need to get there as soon as possible."

Caitlin had recovered and was standing there with Cisco, Barry, and Dr. Wells. "What if she runs to the bridge?" Caitlin suggested.

Barry shook his head. "There's no time," he said. "Not unless. Iris, you can run across the water. You need to run at a speed of around 650 miles per hour. You need to maintain it until you reach the bridge."

Iris gasped. "Barry," she said. "I don't think I can do this."

Caitlin stepped forward. "Yes you can," she said. "I believe you can. We all do. You just have to believe it too. Now, Run, Iris, Run." Iris nodded. She was wearing a purple jacket and pants that were friction proof, along with a purple mask. By tapping into the power of the Speed Force, Iris caused her eyes to transform, filling them with purple electricity, which can cause the surrounding skin to glow purple.

She then took off running. She traveled faster than ever before. In 40 minutes, she reached the bridge.

"Well well well," she heard a voice say. She turned around and faced a metahuman. "You are fast aren't you?"

Caitlin recognized the voice. The metahuman was Amunet Black, a metahuman that could generate magnetic fields, using alnico alloy, which is ten times as strong as steel to create "bullets" and a protective battle glove around her hand, form a metal vortex to fly away, and even expand into the form of a giant arm-shield.

She can also call the pieces of metal to her arm from a distance. The AlNiCo alloys were basically dark matter charged alloys of metals aluminum (Al), nickel (Ni), and cobalt (Co). "Be careful honey," Caitlin whispered.

Amunet had 34B breasts, brown eyes, and cropped brown hair. Before Iris could react, Amunet swept her off and vanished. Barry and the others tried to find her using the Satellite to track her aerokinesis. They knew that Iris was able to use her speed to generate air flows on various levels, but to no avail.

Caitlin sighed. Iris had superhuman stamina, so she would be able to withstand anything.

In an Abandoned Warehouse....

Iris was waking up in a large room. She tried to move, but her arms were handcuffed to the wall. She calmed herself down.Relax Iris, she told herself.Remember, you have a high-level intellect. You're an expert investigator, journalist, skilled tactician, and leader.

She then realized that she could dislocate her thumb, remove the left handcuff, relocate her thumb, and remove the right handcuff. She did this and quietly left the room. She noticed a man walking by. Iris, using her expert hand-to-hand combat, knocked him out before giving him a quick kiss. She then collected the pistol and continued. She then proceeded to eliminate three more men.

She was a skilled markswoman. She then proceeded to sneak towards the exit. Before she could, an electric surge of energy struck her from behind. Due to her high tolerance for pain, she was able to withstand it, and yet she still collapsed to the ground.

She was then locked up again, this time in a carbine cell that prevented her from escaping. Amunet was standing there in front of her. "Tssk tssk Flash," she said. "I've been so hospitable, and you choose to run away. I thought we were friends."

Iris frowned. "You're a crazy, metahuman that enjoys profiting from the spoils of suffering and chaos."

Amunet smiled. She moved closer as she deactivated the carbine cell. "Let's see how you respond to this," she said. She reached into Iris's pants and pulled out the CCPN reporter's/speedster's cock.

"Get your filthy hands off me," Iris said.

"Tssk tssk tssk," Amunet Black said as she jerked Iris off. "We have plenty of time to have fun and see if everything goes fast."

At STAR Labs....

Cisco and Caitlin were still struggling to find Iris. Caitlin slammed her fist against the desk. "This is taking too long," she said.

Cisco sighed. "The satellite is working as fast as it can. We'll find her."

Caitlin smiled and nodded. She knew that Iris could do anything. Iris had the powers of a speedster. The powers including the following;

Speed Force connection: Despite not apparently having a meta-gene, Iris seems to possess a unique connection to the Speed Force that allows her to connect with speedsters, namely her husband. This ability first showed itself when Iris felt a jolt of electricity when she touched Barry while he was in a coma. Iris seems to be able to generate and store Speed Force's energy in her body unconsciously. She was able to provide enough energy to jumpstart the Speed Force itself after it "died" due to corruption from the Spectre. Between her connection to Barry and the brief time she inherited his powers through Matthew Kim, the Speed Force was able to grant her full access to speedster powers to battle against the Godspeeds. Despite having them for only a short period, Iris quickly adjusted the usage of them, effectively working as a superhero, in certain capacities showing even more ingenuity than Barry. It is unknown if she still retains these powers after the battle.

Accelerated healing factor: Iris' transferred powers let her heal in a fraction of the time a normal person would. After breaking her leg and suffering severe smoke inhalations, she made a full recovery hours later.

Electrokinesis: Iris' Speed Force energy uniquely generates purple electricity.

Superhuman agility: Iris was able to maneuver through enclosed areas with great coordination and dexterity. This enabled her to repeatedly traverse a tall building's staircase to save 14 people from a fire, one after another.

Superhuman speed: Iris was able to move at such vast speeds that even Barry was amazed at how fast she could move despite being new to her powers. With her speed, she can easily traverse Central City or change outfits in an instant. Her speed also enabled her to run on an ocean.

Aerokinesis: Iris was able to use her speed to generate air flows on various levels. While she struggled to use this ability to properly smother a fire, she proved able to use this build-up to gather and direct enough water into a tidal wave capable to disperse a giant fire cyclone of over 6000° Fahrenheit.

Superhuman stamina: Iris was able to run tremendous distances with no signs of fatigue.

Iris also had the following former powers;

Mirrorverse adaptation: After being trapped in the Mirrorverse for so long, Iris' body began to adapt to the mirror realm allowing her to control it and being able to read and use its technology. She uses this power to read the monitors to locate David Singh who also is trapped within the Mirrorverse. It was pointed out by Kamilla Hwang that Iris had the power to control the Mirroverse but this also comes with a price of maddening her as a weakness. However after leaving the mirrorverse Iris seemingly retained some of her new skills and apparently doesn't suffer from neural dissonance anymore. When Eva returned to the mirrorverse, Iris lost all her powers.

Vitrikinesis: Iris is able to manipulate mirrors after she was trapped in the mirrorverse for a while. She was able to fend off Eva's shards thrown at her.

Iris also had the following abilities

High-level intellect/Expert investigator/Journalism/Skilled tactician/Leader: Iris is very intelligent and an excellent investigator, as she follows every lead and rumor to discover the truth behind any story; she eventually discovered that the S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator explosion was what gave the Flash his powers. Iris' background as a psychology student has sharpened her natural wits and intuition, which she presumably inherited from her police officer father and grandfather, and gave her a methodical approach to studying and investigating the various meta-human cases around the city, starting off with the Flash. Iris' detective skills made her a prime candidate for the police academy, which she only backed out of due to Joe West's disapproval. On her own, Iris figured out Barry Allen was the Flash upon remembering how Barry gave off similar electrical shocks as the speedster while comatose. Iris is a capable tactician and leader; after Barry reluctantly went into the Speed Force, she took over the leadership role of Team Flash, though nearly 1 in 3 of the criminal meta-humans they have gotten into a confrontation with have managed to escape. She has a creative intelligence, which was evident when she got the idea of using the Quark Sphere from the Speed Force to stop a nuclear bomb or using A.M.A.Z.O.'s weaknesses against it.

Expert hand-to-hand combatant: Planning for his daughter's safety, Joe extensively taught Iris since her childhood how to defend herself. During sparring matches against Barry as children, Iris was never once hit by her friend, though it should be noted that Barry was not actually trying to hurt her. As an adult, Iris was able to knock out the much larger Tony Woodward (when not in his metal form) after he had been dazed by the Flash. She also showed considerable reflexes, able to dodge a sucker-punch from the Alchemy-possessed Wally West before knocking him out herself. Iris was also able to hold her own against and eventually subdue Marlize DeVoe after deliberately getting impaled on the latter's katana. She even managed to take down several Earth-X Nazis and knock out Peter Merkel with two punches.

Skilled markswoman: Iris is skilled in the use of firearms, having been taught by Joe in case of emergencies. She was able to accurately shoot off Dr. Light's mask from a distance. Iris also shot and killed Savitar to protect Barry and used a laser gun to defend herself from a katana-wielding Marlize.

High tolerance for pain: Though not seen often, Iris can tolerate intense pain when needed; she deliberately impaled herself with Marlize's katana, allowing her to pull Marlize towards Clifford DeVoe's chair, knock her out, and transport her out of S.T.A.R. Labs despite her injury.

Stealth: Iris was able to sneak up behind and knock out Shawna Baez without being noticed. During the Earth-X invasion, she and Felicity infiltrated S.T.A.R. Labs to save Kara from Thawne.

She also had the following weaknesses;

Neural dissonance: Iris' prolonged stay in the Mirrorverse gradually degenerated her mind; the more she adapts there, the more she loses her sanity. Iris even developed Eva McCulloch's tic of scratching her arm.

She also had the following equipment;

Guns: Iris is very proficient in using guns.

She had the following former equipment;

The Flash suit: After Melting Point transferred Barry Allen's speedster powers to Iris, she briefly took on the mantle of The Flash. Cisco Ramon modified a purple jacket Iris wore for day-to-day use to be friction proof, which she wore along with an extra mask of Jesse Quick's while operating in the field. After the speedster powers were returned to Barry, Iris stopped wearing the suit. In an erased future, Iris passed down the suit to her daughter, Nora West-Allen, when the latter began operating as the speedster heroine XS.

In the new multiverse, Iris regained her Flash suit. The suit had the following functions;

Identity concealment: Both Iris and Nora West-Allen used a purple mask to conceal their identities; to keep their friends and families safe from harm. Nora has also wore the upper part as a regular jacket.

Intense temperature and abrasion resistance: Since Nora can run at superhuman speeds, the suit is designed to be extremely heat resistant to make sure it never catches fire from the friction.

Back in the storage unit....

Amunet was now sucking Iris off. The metahuman villain then milked every single drop of Iris's sperm into her own mouth. "Now then," she said. "I don't think I need you anymore." Amunet created a ball using her metallic alloys. "Good bye."

Suddenly, a lightning bolt struck Amunet and knocked her out. Iris was now free and sped back to Star Labs.

A couple of days later....

Iris was sitting in her apartment building living room. She was completely naked and lying on the couch. Suddenly, Nora West-Allen, her 27 year old daughter walked in. The young speedster was also completely naked.

Nora had smooth clear skin with a slight tan. She had hazel eyes and short, dark brown hair that does not extend beyond her cheekbones. Her hair had blue and purple highlights. She also had kind of a punk attitude and outlook on things. She had her bellybutton pierced and wanted to get her cock pierced as well. Amongst her inner circle of friends, she had the middle large cock at 11.5 inches. She had 36C boobs. She was circumcised. She had an average build. She was 5 ft 03/4 in tall and weighed 112.5 lbs.

Without any hesitation, Nora dropped to her knees, crawled over to Iris, and began to suck on her mother's dick.

Iris smiled and moaned as she stroked Nora's head. "That's it baby," she said. "Good girl. Suck my cock. You like sucking mommy's cock, don't you?"

Nora popped Iris's dick out of her mouth and began to stroke it. "I love it," she said. "I love sucking mommy's cock."