The Flash Season 01 Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora moaned as Caitlin kissed her body. "Ohhhhh Mom," Nora moaned. "That feels soooooo gooooood."

Caitlin smiled. She stuck her finger inside her mouth and tasted Nora's juices. She then proceeded to kiss her way down to Nora's pussy and began to eat the young speedster out.

Nora whimpered in pleasure. The feeling of Caitlin's beautiful mouth on her pussy felt so good. The young speedster reached down and began to stroke the bioengineer's head. "I don't think I can do that for you," Nora said.

Caitlin smiled as she pulled away. Her lips were glistening with Nora's pussy juices. "I'm sure you will do great, sweetie," she said. Caitlin was still fingerfucking the young speedster.

This makes Caitlin real hot and so she moved her sweet little mate to her first climax. Nora laid limb on the bed. Hard breathing and recovering her strength, Nora was not able to move around. But her mother was horny and to give her daughter the time that was needed to recover, she moved to her girl and showed her the red, wet and swollen pussy.

"You can relax now," Caitlin said. "The only thing you have to do is licking the honey from my pussy. Okay Sweetheart?"

The only thing from Nora was a slight sigh and then Caitlin could feel the little young speedster's tongue on her slit. First the tip of the tongue moved on the upper parts of her cunt but then it entered the inner part.

It was a nice feeling. It was the first time someone else licked her pussy. And she liked it. In fact, she loved it. The movements and the warmth of the Tongue drove Caitlin crazy and for the third time she came again, squirting her juices over the face of her daughter.

Now both sighed with joy. Caitlin sighed as she reached her orgasm and Nora did the same while she was sprayed with the love honey of her mother. Now both were limp and they both felt really good.

After a time, Caitlin moved to the face of her daughter and licked the juices off of the little face. There was still energy in her girl. Nora was exhausted, but still willing for more. So Caitlin decided that they would play one game and then they would get enough rest for later.

Caitlin then flung one of her legs over Nora's body, straddling her hips just above her daughter's face. Nora admired her mother's pussy up close and blushed slightly. Caitlin then leaned in and rested her face just above her daughter's soaked pussy.

"What should I do, Mom?" Nora asked, a mix of genuine concern and excitement in her voice.

Caitlin giggled, "Just follow my lead sweetie," she said. "You'll be fine I promise."

With that said, Caitlin dived into her daughter's pussy, lapping up all the cum that remained around Nora's outer folds. She then licked the young speedster's clit again, which was already over-sensitive from Nora's prior orgasm. After paying attention to Nora's clit, Caitlin then proceeded to lick Nora's labia, nuzzling her own nose against Nora's clit in the process.

Nora moaned at every lick, but not wanting to disappoint her mother, she did the same. It was awkward at first like a cat licking treats off a food bowl. But Nora, always a quick learner, eventually got the hang of it. Her tongue found its way to Caitlin's clit and she licked it skilfully, tracing shapes like Caitlin did with her fingers before. The overwhelming sensations forced Caitlin to momentarily break away.

"Fuck Nora! Sweetheart. You're so good at this," Caitlin moaned, rocking her hips back and forth, "Are you sure it's your first time?"

"Mhm," Nora replied, her face still buried in her mother's pussy.

Caitlin tried to lean back in, not wanting to let her daughter have all the fun. But Nora responded by burying her tongue deeper into Caitlin's pussy, twisting and turning it with every lick. Even though it was Nora's first time exploring her mother's pussy, she knew exactly where Caitlin's weak spots were. She barraged them with her tongue sending her mother into pure ecstasy.

The bedroom filled with their muffled whimpers and screeches as the two women bit, licked and sucked at one another. They left bite marks on each other's thighs, and shoved their fingers distractedly up each other's holes, both cunt and ass.

As they ate one another frantically, they began to roll around again, being sure to keep their lips tightly clamped over each other's boxes.

Caitlin grunted as she slammed hard into the wall, pinned on her side between it and her writhing daughter. She grabbed Nora's sweat covered ass cheek and flicked her tongue mercilessly against the girl's clit, with two of her fingers still sawing in and out of her gooey folds.

Nora trembled as she pushed herself hard against her mother. She had her tongue shoved deep inside Caitlin's cunt, and her fingers were once again curling inside Caitlin's rectum.

Sweat covered both girls, and cunt juice was smeared all over their steaming bodies. They both bit down into each other simultaneously, and let out matching, frantic wails as they sent each other over the edge into oblivion.

Together the girls bucked and shuddered, their faces being splashed thoroughly by one another's flowing ejaculate. Their fingernails dug into each other's asses, so tightly they began to draw blood, but that only seemed to increase the intensity of pleasure cascading through them.

Caitlin arched her back and clutched the bedsheets.

"FUCK!" Caitlin screamed as she came, her body jerking violently from her orgasm. Caitlin rolled off from above her daughter and after a brief rest, sank back onto the bed beside her.

The room fell silent again.

Caitlin slowly turned her face, and her gaze met her daughter's once again.

Caitlin smiled at Nora and Nora smiled back. "I love you Mom," Nora said.

"I love you, baby," Caitlin whispered.

After several minutes, the bedroom grew quiet once again. The only sounds remaining were those caused by Caitlin's and Nora's heavy breathing.

Slowly, the two women pried themselves apart, flopping onto the floor with their bodies still shuddering through aftershocks of their shared climaxes. As their breathing slowed and their strength returned, they pulled themselves up from the bedroom, sitting side by side in the darkness.

They stared at each other, and their pussies began to heat up again. With barely a respite, their arousal was quickly growing uncontrollable once more. They reached for one another, groaning before their swollen lips crashed together with unbridled lust.

2 weeks later....

The three women were now sitting in the backyard of their house. Caitlin and Iris were both wearing dresses. Caitlin's dress was light blue and Iris's was purple. Nora was swimming in their pool wearing her pink one piece swimsuit. "This is the best thing we ever bought," Caitlin said. "How did you get the money to pay for this pool?"

Iris smiled. "I got in touch with Bruce Wayne," she said. "Our mutual friends Kara Danvers and Kate Kane need some help, so I helped them. In return, Wayne Enterprises funded the pool."

Caitlin smiled. Suddenly, her phone alert went off, indicating a metahuman alert. "Nora," she said. "There's been a bank robbery at Central City Bank."

Nora nodded. She sped into the house and sped back outside wearing her superhero uniform.

Nora's outfit was a friction proof and abrasion resistant outfit that was dark blue and purple. It had a purple mask, which covered her face, leaving only her eyes, ears, nose, hair and mouth. On the front of her suit, there was a symbol resembling her combined powers; a lightning bolt and a snowflake.

Her outfit also had stealth tech inside it. Stealth tech is a modification to the uniforms that provided camouflage so that the user could better carry out their covert operations. It would allow the user to change the color of their costumes from their usual colors to dark gray or black. This color change would help the user camouflage with their surroundings during the nighttime, which is when most of their missions will take place, for covert reasons. Now, to access the stealth mode, the user simply needs to press their suit symbol once. Nora's alter ego was XS.

Nora then sped off towards the bank. Caitlin and Iris headed to Star Labs. "XS," Caitlin said via the com-link. "Do you read me? The bank should be 15 km away from your current location."

Nora activated her com-link. "Got it," she said. "I should be able to reach the location in 15 minutes." The young speedster sped off towards the bank.

The thing to know about Nora Snow-West is she was a metahuman with cyrogenetic and speedster powers.

She had the Speed Force connection/Meta-human physiology/Cryogenic physiology. Nora possessed a natural connection to the Speed Force, giving her the powers of incredible speed. She noted that she isn't as powerful or as capable as her mother, Iris in using these abilities, as she can only learn so much from videos, and the Flash Museum. Eventually Iris trained her, and Nora became faster than any other speedster before her.

After Nora's other mother, Caitlin Snow, discovered that she had the genetic marker for ALS, she used experimental cryogenic gene therapy on Nora to prevent the ALS from manifesting in her. The alterations Caitlin had made to the treatment resulted in Nora developing a dual-personality (i.e. Ice) and meta-human abilities soon after he treated her. Nora's Ice persona, and the abilities associated with her, remained dormant for 5 years (apart from a few brief episodes during her childhood), as several tests never showed signs of a meta-human gene. When she turned 14, Nora's cyrogenetic powers finally emerged fully.

She also had an accelerated healing factor. As a speedster, Nora regenerated faster than humans do. According to her, normal axon growth rate reaches five millimeters a day in a large nerve, but for her, it is over a hundred millimeters. While Nora is accessing her powers, her metabolic rate is augmented to offset cold tissue destruction, allowing her to regenerate from damage sustained on her body at a rate much faster than even a normal speedster; however, foreign matter must first be taken out to not impede the healing. After clinically dying from a combination of a seizure and her reopened impalement wound, she was immediately resuscitated into a stable and cognitive state while her wound seamlessly healed completely in seconds. However, her healing powers only work when her Ice side takes over, as wounds inflicted by Star Lance's baton left Nora bruised and requiring stitches. Her healing is strong enough to even be able to withstand a photon blaster that was able to disintegrate a person in seconds.

Nora also had bodily vibration. Like most speedsters, Nora can vibrate her body for various effects.

Nora entered the building and looked around. "XS reporting in," she said, activating her com-link. "The building is empty. No guards, no money, nothing." She then saw a trail of dirt leading from the safe out to the doors to the streets. "Contact CCPD, let them know that the criminal is driving a stolen blue and grey Armored Truck."

Nora then took off running after the vehicle.

Nora also had the following powers;

Intangibility: By vibrating her molecules at the natural frequency of air, Nora can physically pass through solid matter. While only having learned this when she met with her father in the past, with the help of her father and her uncle, Wally West, she vibrated an entire airplane and all of its passengers to keep it from crashing.

Invisibility: Nora can vibrate her body so fast that she can no longer be perceived by the human eye.

Electrokinesis: Unlike other speedsters, Nora can produce both cyan and purple electricity from her body, commonly seen when running. After she tapped into the Negative Speed Force, her cyan and purple lightning turned black and purple. Nora also had control over the lightning she generated, which enabled her to produce lightning constructs, such as lassos.

Superhuman durability: Nora possesses inhuman resilience, most commonly seen from being unaffected by momentum build-up. She can take attacks and exertion, even survive impacts that would easily kill normal humans. Nora has remarkable durability, seeing as she has tolerated substantial amounts of physical distress; for example, she has survived being hurled into a car and electrical box by Vibe's concussive blasts without sustaining any serious injury.

Superhuman speed: Nora can move at such vast speeds, indeterminable to the naked eye. According to herself, she is "The Fastest Woman Alive", which if true, means that Nora's speed already surpasses all other female speedsters. Her speed is proven to be somewhat able to keep up with her father and she was also able to easily outrun Godspeed, an impressive feat as he was able to unleash an electric output that was greater than Barry's current top power level (three billion joules); which was a result of the Velocity-9 serum. However, despite this, Nora is not as fast as Barry at his current top speed; who can move 125 times faster then the speed of light.

Superhuman agility: Nora has demonstrated flawless coordination, equilibrium and dexterity, she can change direction with immediate sharp turns without sliding or losing balance and instantly stop running on the spot.

Superhuman reflexes: Nora's reaction time is augmented to superhuman levels, allowing her to react to danger and events far faster than normal humans.

Superhuman momentum: Nora can generate great amounts of physical force through kinetic energy, simulating superhuman strength, even in a stationary position. Even little exertions from this build-up can generate a tremendous amount of force, able to knock a person out.

Aerokinesis: Nora can use her speed to generate air flows on various levels and for various effects. She can create vortexes to extinguish fires by forming it around them.

Time travel: The kinetic energy buildup from Nora's speed can allow her to breach the space-time continuum, allowing her to physically enter the Speed Force and travel through time. She first used this ability to travel back to 2017 to meet her father for the first time.

Temporal regression: Nora is able to reverse time around her while running, remaining completely unaffected, such as when she stopped Barry from destroying the falling S.T.A.R. Labs satellite alone.

Superhuman stamina: Nora can handle the stresses of extreme racing without noticeable distress, letting her function much longer than normal humans unhindered.

Mental link to Grace Gibbons: Nora's time in Grace's memories seems to have left her with a mental connection to the latter's mind, allowing Nora to know when Grace is nearby, and even see things that Grace is seeing.

Transformation: After Nora and Ice decided to be just one, Nora became able to transform into Ice and vice-versa; for example, she remembered her anger against her childhood bully and cut her hand with a broken bottle (which healed immediately) to trigger her alternate personality. Nora's transformation affects her physical appearance, as it turns her hair white/grey and changes her eye color to an icy blue.

Thermokinetic cryokinesis: By absorbing thermal energy from molecules to create gelid surroundings, Nora can generate dangerously low temperatures from her body, letting her freeze virtually anything. She can thus create sheets of ice, or shoot spear-like icicles at opponents. Nora can also create an ice slide and use her cryogenic powers to rapidly propel herself forward on the slide. Furthermore, her powers can reach such low levels that they can completely negate a speedster's healing powers and alternatively neutralize accelerated decomposing; by generating temperatures as low as -360 degrees, she proved able to shatter beings as powerful as the Black Flash. During the tests run by her mother Caitlin, Nora was able to rapidly freeze a solid shaft of tungsten heated to over 2,000 degrees centigrade. She often gestures when using her powers, but can freeze things by touching them (e.g. Nora can freeze people through a kiss) or by being in the same general vicinity.

Cryokinetic breath: Nora is able to exhale cold mists with enough momentum to knock several people backwards and off their feet. She could also use this as a means to produce a thick and obscuring fog.

Cryokinetic healing: Nora is able to heal injuries by filling the wounds with ice. As the wound heals, the ice will thaw until its fully healed, the ice will be melted by the time its healed. For example, when she used this ability to help with Iris's hand after Star's dagger cut her hand, closed up Cicada's chest wound after removing the dark matter shard, and when Jill was injured by Rhea's zombies.

Limited atmokinesis: Nora's powers can also affect the weather around her, dropping the climate of the area and causing it to snow.

Cold immunity: An added benefit to her powers, Nora's cells can withstand subzero temperatures, as seen when she was unaffected by a snowstorm she created after escaping S.T.A.R. Labs and later when Icicle decreased the temperature in a lab to absolute zero.

Her final power was mental communication with her other side Ice. Nora and Ice are able to talk to each other whenever one of them is in control.

Nora also had the following abilities;

Acrobatics: While distracting Vanessa Jansen/Block in order to tire the latter from overusing her powers, Nora was able to successfully evade all of her attacks, displaying expertise in flips and other maneuvers.

Drawing/Sketch artist: Using her speedster powers to preserve quick memory, Nora is a talented sketch artist; she was able to quickly complete a drawing with elegant detail in seconds.

Genius-level intellect/Forensics/Master scientist/Physicist: Like her past father, Barry Allen, Nora is very intelligent, having graduated from college with a 5.6 GPA. From a young age, Nora was a keen-minded individual, displaying a natural understanding and quick capacity to learn. Like Barry, Nora is a highly capable forensics examiner. From a single glance at the crime scene, she can quickly determine much of the events that transpired. Nora understands and writes Time language, used to record events regardless of changes to the timeline, which even the combined efforts of Cisco Ramon and Caitlin Snow had difficulty deciphering. Nora also exceeded the expectations of her future's advanced education system, having studied neuro-regeneration in her fifth-grade STEM class. Nora's intellect earned praise from both Eobard Thawne and Harrison Sherloque Wells. Nora is extraordinarily intelligent, gaining a PhD and two doctorates by the time she was 28 and being a promising bio-engineer at S.T.A.R. Labs. Her talents have been a crucial aid in creating the particle accelerator and helping Team Flash. Working together, Nora and Cisco Ramon were able to use a sample of the Mirakuru to create a cure for it. Nora was also able to create new Velocity serums for "Jay Garrick" that temporarily healed him. She also understands the features and the aspects of the Speed Force. Using samples of Cicada's dagger, Nora and Cisco successfully synthesized a meta-human cure.

Bilingualism: In addition to English, Nora knows the mysterious language that Barry learned when he was trapped in the Speed Force for six months. It was revealed to be known as "Time language", which Nora used to communicate through time with the imprisoned Eobard Thawne. When questioned by Sherloque Wells, Nora claimed to have developed the language herself, which the former was skeptical of.

Expert hand-to-hand combatant: Initially, Nora was unable to fight, losing to Godspeed once and ultimately taking him down without combat. Later, Nora has improved and shown to be adapt in unarmed combat as she was able to hold her own against a future version of Grace Gibbons and even briefly push her back. Later, Nora's skills greatly improved, allowing her to quickly defeat two guards without using her powers. During the six months in which she worked as an enforcer for Amunet Black, Nora as Ice developed a measure of sheer hand-to-hand combat skills to a yet-to-be elaborated degree. She once reversed an arm bar Norvock exerted upon her, slamming and pinning him painfully against a pinball machine. Nora also managed to hold her own against and even briefly injure Orlin Dwyer. She fought on par against an older Grace Gibbons for a while, but was eventually overpowered. She was able to fight zombified patient at a hospital with ice brass knuckles and later fight a group of zombies with Joe.