The Flash Season 01 Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ice throwers: Alternatively called "Frost Bites" by Barry Allen (although Cisco preferred the term "ice shooters"), Caitlin used these wrist-mounted cryogenic blasters to rescue Clifford DeVoe's hostages. Since she has regained Frost, Caitlin doesn't need to use her ice throwers.

Cerebral inhibitor: Caitlin used the cerebral inhibitor to bypass the mental blockage placed in her mind by DeVoe to talk to Frost. After a week of using the inhibitor, Caitlin and Frost were able to talk and switch between active personas without the use of the device. When Nora West-Allen was stuck in Grace Gibbons' mind, and Barry Allen and Iris West were stuck in Nora's, Caitlin used the inhibitor to communicate with them until the device began overheating, forcing her to stop.

In the new multiverse, Caitlin had the following equipment;

Frost suit: Caitlin wears a protective suit as her alter-ego, Killer Frost. After Frost returned from her disappearance, she never gained an official suit at first, mainly just wearing black, until Cisco created a new, dark blue suit, similar to her first suit. The suit was designed by Cisco Ramon and is a black suit with a long flowing dark blue coat on top. Her symbol in the middle being all silver. Silver outlines cover the shoulders of the suit as well. This suit also includes earrings and separate dark blue sleeves as well.

"I'm doing fine," Caitlin said. "Listen, I understand. We both lost someone who mattered to us, Eddie, and Ronnie."

Iris smiled and nodded. "I'm fine," she said.

Caitlin was successful in helping Iris and prepared to leave the apartment. Suddenly she heard a moan from under the blanket Iris had on. Iris smiled. "What was that noise?" Caitlin asked.

Iris tried to explain but Caitlin dragged the blanket off, revealing Nora bobbing her head up and down on Iris's dick. Iris tried to move Nora off her dick, but the young speedster was not stopping. "I can explain," Iris weakly said.

Caitlin scowled and scoffed at the CCPN reporter. "Really," she said. "You can explain this. You're completely naked, your daughter is completely naked, and she's sucking your dick. How can you explain?"

Iris sighed deeply. Caitlin was right. Nothing she could say would explain why this was happening. The feeling of Nora's mouth on her dick felt so good. Iris arched her head back and came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Nora's throat.

Caitlin smiled. As she was preparing to leave, she witnessed antimatter slowly consuming the universe.

"Mom," Nora said. "What's happening?"

"Run, Nora," Iris said. "Run." Nora nodded, changed into her superheroine outfit and ran off at super speed. The multiverse was disintegrating around the young speedster. She pushed herself to go faster and faster. She couldn't let this happen. She entered the Speed Force and vanished.

"My name is Barry Allen and I am the fastest man alive. To the outside world, I am an ordinary forensic scientist. But secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. But when my daughter Nora came back from the future to help, she changed the present, and now our world is more dangerous than ever and I'm the only one fast enough to save it. I am the Flash."

It was a beautiful day in Central City. Suddenly, an alarm went off. Caitlin Snow and Cisco Ramon contacted Barry and Nora.

6 months ago....

In the year 5673, Nora was battling against a corrupted speedster. They were both evenly matched, neither of them being able to stop the other. They finally stopped on the field of the football stadium. After a while, Nora finally imprisoned the evil speedster in the Star Labs pipeline.

In the Star Labs pipeline....

"Who are you?" Nora asked, angrily.

"You know who I am Nora," the corrupted speedster said. "We've been through this all for years."

Nora scowled at the speedster. "You won't win," she said. "I'm gonna stop you."

"You think that," the villainous speedster said. "But this ability to travel through time revealed the truth. My fate was to become your greatest enemy. I was never going to be XS. So I became the reverse of everything that you were. The more people you saved, the more you were loved... the more I had to take from you."

"How did you become a speedster?" Nora asked.

"Obsessed with the twenty-first century's Flash and Killer Frost," the corrupted speedster said. "I recreated the accident that was behind their powers, becoming a cyrogenetic speedster myself. However, after my very first trip back in time, I learned that I was destined to become your archenemy and grew to despise you. In an attempt to prove my superiority, I became the Reverse-XS and became the opposite of my former idol. This included creating my own variation of the Speed Force using negative energy and emotions, which I could use to travel through time without anyone being able to detect me."

Nora smiled. "Well I guess you lost," she said. "Because you're not going anywhere now." Nora then sped off. The corrupted speedster smiled. She walked forward, revealing herself as Natalie Thawne, the granddaughter of Eobard Thawne, the Reverse Flash.

Start Flashback....

After learning XS's secret identity, the corrupted speedster traveled back in time to kill Nora as a child to erase her foe from existence but was thwarted by XS of 5673 who brought the younger Nora to safety. The enraged speedster then killed Caitlin Snow and framed Iris West for the crime instead, being known as the Lady in Cyan after the incident. However, the corrupted speedster's connection to the Speed Force began fluctuating, trapping her in the early twenty-first century.

End Flashback....

Several years later....

In the twenty-first century, the S.T.A.R. Labs satellite fell from the sky during the night of the Enlightenment. However, Barry, Cisco, Ralph, and Nora West-Allen managed to stop the satellite's falling debris from killing any civilians, leaving the Enlightenment a complete failure. The destroyed satellite rained down pieces of shrapnel in 46 different locations in Central City.

As a result of Nora's interference in assisting Barry in destroying the satellite, it altered the trajectory of the debris, which were flooded with dark matter. This event caused the creation of meta-tech; ordinary objects that held meta-human-like abilities. Among these include the dagger and wound of the serial killer Cicada (also giving him meta-human powers) and Spencer Young's phone. This also led to the creation of other meta-humans besides Cicada. Additionally, with the S.T.A.R. Labs satellite destroyed, Team Flash's ability to track meta-humans became severely limited, forcing them to find new ways to fight crime. Ultimately, however, Cisco managed to hack into the other four satellites DeVoe had launched into Earth's orbit to carry out the Enlightenment, allowing Team Flash to use those satellites to help them search for dangerous meta-humans.

Unbeknownst to Nora, the satellite also released a huge wave of energy that changed the timeline. Caitlin was brought back, alive and well. Many other things were changed.

Hours later....

Nora returned home. She had saved the city. But something felt different. "Why do I feel so weird?" Nora asked herself.

"Honey," she heard a voice say. Suddenly Nora saw Caitlin walk into the room. "Oh there you are. I've been looking for you. You wouldn't believe how much I missed seeing my daughter."

Nora smiled. "You have a daughter?" Nora said. "Who is she?"

Caitlin smiled. "You of course baby," she said.

Nora was stunned. She didn't understand what happened. She must have altered the timeline by destroying the satellite. She couldn't believe this was happening.

Suddenly, Nora felt something graze her back. She was turned around and faced with Iris. Nora looked down and her eyes widened. Iris was completely naked. She had a cock and balls.

"Hi honey," Iris said as she stroked Nora's head. "I've been wondering where you were."

Suddenly, Nora felt her mother's lips pressed against hers. Caitlin smiled as she began to undress herself. Nora, out of the corner of her eyes, saw that Caitlin had a cock as well.

"Mommmmm," Nora moaned. "What is happening?"

Iris and Caitlin smiled as they kissed Nora's mouth and neck. "We're just showing our daughter motherly love," Iris said. "Come with us baby."

Nora was then led by her parents towards her bedroom. They sat down on the bed and silently sat. Nora finally spoke. "So," she said. "I'm a speedster/cyrogenetic metahuman. I'm not West-Allen anymore."

Caitlin shook her head. "You're Nora Snow-West," she said. "And I think you are similar to us as well. Remove your clothes and let's see."

Nora was still unsure about this, but her parents told her that they had seen her naked body before.

Nora nodded. She began to remove her clothes, with Caitlin's and Iris's help.

Nora was 18 years old, and had smooth clear skin with a slight tan. She had hazel eyes and short, dark brown hair that did not extend beyond her cheekbones. Her hair had blue and purple highlights. She also had kind of a punk attitude and outlook on things. She had her bellybutton pierced and wanted to get her cock pierced as well. Amongst her inner circle of friends, she had the middle largest cock at 11.5 inches. She had 36C boobs. She was circumcised.

In the new timeline, Nora was very smart and dedicated, just like her parents. She still harbored anger towards Iris, for hiding her powers from her. Nora had a bubbly and innocent side to her. She was known to love the color pink, as she had pink underwear. To her parents, Nora was slutty and fuck-able.

Nora smiled. She couldn't believe she had a cock. She then proceeded to rub her cock. It felt so good. "Ohhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk Mom," the young speedster moaned. "It feels soooooo gooooood."

Caitlin and Iris smiled as they watched their own daughter masturbate. They were both getting hot and horny from just watching the young speedster.

"Oh god," Nora moaned. "My body feels tingling. I don't know what is happening. Ohhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk." She arched her back and screamed as she came, spurting her futa spunk all over the bed and her hands. "Wow. That felt soooooo gooooood."

Iris and Caitlin smiled. They then proceeded to climb into the bed with Nora. "We see that," Iris said. "Now I think we should probably move on to your next lesson: how to give a blowjob."

Caitlin nodded. "Sweetheart," she said. "Have you ever sucked a cock before?"

Nora shook her head. She had never sucked a cock before. "No," she said. "I've never sucked a cock before."

Iris and Caitlin smiled. "Awww cute," Iris said. "Your mother and I are going to teach you how to give the best blowjob. And what better way to teach than by example."

Caitlin nodded. "Follow my lead sweetie," she said. Nora nodded. The two of them then knelt down on either side of Iris. "The first step is to position yourself. Blowjobs can take seconds, sometimes minutes. You need to ensure that you are in a position that is comfortable for you."

Nora nodded. "What do I do next?" Nora asked.

"The next step is to entice your partner," Caitlin said. "The best way for you to entice Iris is to make out with me."

Caitlin and Nora then proceeded to kiss each other. They swapped spit and saliva back and forth between their respective mouths. This turned Iris on even more.

"Very good," Iris said. "Now, the next step is to get naked. But we are all completely naked already. So we'll skip to the next step."

Caitlin nodded. "The next step is to identify the parts of the cock," she said. "I'm sure you learned the parts of the penis, right sweetie?"

Nora nodded. When she was 13, her Sex Ed teacher taught her class about vaginas and penises.

"Very good girl," Caitlin said. Nora then turned her attention to Iris's cock. It was fully erect and rock hard. "Seems like it's time to perform the lesson. Follow my instructions. First, use your tongue and lick up and down the shaft." She pointed at Iris's balls and then drew a line up her shaft to the tip. "Just like a lollipop."

Nora nodded. She began to lick Iris's cock up and down the shaft. Iris smiled and moaned as she felt her own daughter's tongue graze her member. "Ohhhh yeahhhhh," Iris moaned. She reached down and began to stroke Nora's head. "Ohh yes baby, that's it baby. Good girl, honey. You're making mommy feel really good."

Nora then popped Iris's dick into her mouth and began to suck on it slowly and sensually.I can't believe I'm doing this, Nora thought to herself.I'm sucking my mom's dick. Oh god, it feels soooooo gooooood inside my mouth. Fuck, my pussy is so wet.

Caitlin nodded and began to rub her own cock. She was getting more and more aroused by her own daughter blowing her wife. She smiled as she saw Nora was rubbing her own pussy lips while the young speedster was sucking Iris's cock.

Caitlin smiled as she got behind Nora. She lowered her hand down to Nora's pussy and began to rub it in circles.

Caitlin then slipped a finger inside Nora's snatch, causing the young speedster to moan in pleasure. "Ohhhhh Mommy," Nora said. "I've never had anything inside me before."

Caitlin and Iris looked up at each other and nodded. Iris patted Nora on the head. "Just relax sweetie," she said. "Your mother and I will be very gentle with you."

"O...okay," Nora said. She was a little bit unsure, but she trusted her parents. "I trust you both."

Caitlin nodded as she rubbed Nora's back. "I won't do anything you don't want to do but I need you so bad," Caitlin said. The thoughts were flying through Nora's head, pregnancy, disease, pain, saving herself for her future partner, and the passion of the present time. She also felt sorry for Caitlin. Caitlin had given her so much pleasure with Caitlin getting nothing in return. Passion and sorrow won out as Nora felt Caitlin's hand go between the young speedster's legs spreading one away from the other. Nora helped spread her legs.

Caitlin positioned herself so that the tip of her hard penis was just touching the wet lips of Nora's pussy. Nora held it at the right position and felt her lips spreading as the head of Caitlin's penis entered her. "Fuck," Nora swore. "Your cock is so big inside me."

Caitlin smiled. "You're so tight sweetheart," she said. "Fuck, I'm so hard and you're so fucking tight." Caitlin then placed her hands on Nora's hips and began to slowly and gently push in and out of Nora's snatch.

She did this about four times. Each time was easier. Nora couldn't express the wonderful feeling as the head slipped in over and over. Then the wonderful feeling of Caitlin's cockhead slipping inside again, adding another inch. They continued doing this until Caitlin had about six inches inside of Nora. Caitlin said she couldn't last much longer as she pressed deeper. Now she was moving faster in and out. They were both perspiring and Nora's breasts were rubbing against the bed as Caitlin slid forward and backward. Everything about it felt good.

"Ohhhhhh mommy," Nora moaned. "You're so big. It's so deep. And it feels soooooo gooooood."

Then Nora felt it. The head of Caitlin's penis was against her cervix and going all the way in. Nora could feel the pain as Caitlin pumped harder and harder. Caitlin just held Nora tightly trying to slow her own thrusts. Then Nora heard Caitlin groan. "Oh yeah baby I'm cuuuummmmmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggggg," Caitlin said as she blew her first load of cum in the young speedster. Nora started making noises too and pushing against her mother so Caitlin knew the young speedster was cumming with her. It hurt, but Nora wanted the feeling of love more. Nora could feel the wet cum in her with no place to go. It would slip out with each thrust making wet, weird noises. Then Caitlin just collapsed on top of Nora, breathing hard.

Caitlin's hard penis started to soften but Nora could still feel it inside of her. The young speedster had this contented feeling inside of her with Caitlin laying on her, breathing hard knowing she had satisfied her mother. Nora was so worked up inside with emotions. Tears started welling in her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. Caitlin kissed Nora's tears and asked if she was OK. Iris smiled and slipped her dick out of Nora's mouth.

Nora started sobbing and muttered; "I am so happy," she said. She wanted to say; I love you so much, but hesitated.

Nora shifted to the side some so she could breathe easier but when she did, she felt Caitlin slide out of her. Nora reached down between her legs and felt Caitlin's cum oozing out of her. Nora scooped a little up and held Caitlin's limp penis in her hand with Caitlin's cum. The pain was subsiding. They both wanted to go to sleep. They laid there, with Nora listening to Caitlin's heartbeat. Caitlin was telling Nora how hot, soft and wet Nora was and how it made Caitlin feel when she was inside of the young speedster. Nora felt like a total woman.

As Nora kissed Caitlin goodbye and left the bedroom, Caitlin was taking the sheets off of the bed to wash. She pointed to some blood spots on the sheet and said Nora should get a check up. Nora nodded, managed to wash up before going to bed. She then inserted a tampon the next day and never had any trouble afterward. Until this moment, she had never told anyone how she lost her virginity, nor that she lost it to her own mother.

Nora would see Caitlin from time to time at home. Normally they would just look at each other and smile. Only once did they ever refer to that night. Nora was at Caitlin's birthday party and she walked up to Nora, placed her arm around the young speedster and said;

"You know, you're still a beautiful woman. I can't tell you how much I think about that day and I will never forget you." Nora looked up at Caitlin with desire in her eyes and put her arm around Caitlin's waist and said;

"Thanks Mom, I think of you too."

The week after, Nora wandered over to her bathroom mirror naked. She looked closely at herself. She ran her hands up and down her body. She cupped her breasts and gently kneeded them.

She heard and saw a completely naked Caitlin walk into the bathroom. "Morning sweetheart," Caitlin said. "How did you sleep last night?"

"It was great Mom," Nora said.

Caitlin smiled and nuzzled her nose against Nora's neck and shoulder. "You know what, honey?" Caitlin said. "Mommy's horny and ready to have some fun with you again."

Nora nodded. The two women headed to Nora's bedroom and laid down on the bed. Caitlin then proceeded to kiss her way down Nora's nude body and kissed her tummy. Caitlin then proceeded to suck on Nora's nipples, starting with the left and then the right.

"Ohhhhhh mommy," Nora said as she felt Caitlin's tongue flick her nipples. "That feels soooooo gooooood."

Caitlin smiled. "You're the best daughter in the entire multiverse," she said. "Mommy's going to teach you how to make mommy cum. Ready?"

Nora nodded. "I'm ready mommy," she said.

Caitlin smiled. She then proceeded to kiss her daughter on the lips. They made out for a few minutes. Caitlin then crawled her way up Nora's body. She then stopped with Nora's head between her legs. "Now honey," Caitlin said. "Your mother and I taught you how to suck cock, but eating pussy is very different. Just relax and follow my instructions."

Nora nodded. She then watched as Caitlin sat down on her face and lips.

In the kitchen....

Iris was making lunch. She assembled the chicken curry, a kale and spinach salad, fried rice, roasted eggplant dip, and naan bread.

Back in Nora's bedroom....

Caitlin and Nora were now fondling each other's bodies. Caitlin then crawled down onto her belly and spread Nora's legs. Caitlin then proceeded to rub her fingers against Nora's pussy lips.