The Flash Season 01 Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Iris smiled and patted Nora on the head. "Suck my balls," Iris said. Nora then proceeded to suck on Iris's nuts. She sucked one at a time. The warmth and softness of Nora's mouth on her cock and balls felt so good to Iris. "Oh yeah baby. Mommy loves you so much."

Nora moaned as she ran her soft, pink tongue up and down her mother's dick. She looked up at her mother. "You like that, Mommy?" Nora asked.

Iris smiled and nodded. "Why don't you lick your mother's asshole?" Iris asked.

Nora nodded. Iris then lifted her legs up. Nora then spread her mother's buttcheeks and began to lick Iris's asshole. The little flicks of Nora's tongue felt so good. Nora was a natural little butt licker. Nora then proceeded to stick her tongue into Iris's butthole slowly and sensually. "Mmmmmmmm," Nora moaned. "Your bum tastes so good, Mom. I could eat it forever."

Iris whimpered softly in pleasure as she felt Nora's tongue against her sphincter. She was pressing Nora's head firmly between her legs and practically humping the young speedster's face. "Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh baby," she said. "I'm gonna come. Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk." Iris climaxed, squirting her juices all over Nora's face and lips.

Iris and Nora then proceeded to kiss each other and cupped each other's breasts together. Suddenly, they heard someone knock on the door. "Iris," the voice said. "It's Caitlin. I just wanted to check on you."

Iris smiled and told Nora to hide. Nora nodded, superspeeding away. Iris then covered her naked body with a blanket. Suddenly Nora, still naked sped over and hid undeneath the blanket before Caitlin entered the room.

"Hi Caitlin," Iris said, trying to keep herself from cumming in Nora's mouth. "Any changes in your abilities?"

Caitlin was a cryogenic metahuman. She had the following powers;

Meta-human/Cryogenic physiology: After Caitlin's father, Thomas Snow, discovered that she had the genetic marker for ALS, he used experimental cryogenic gene therapy on her to prevent the ALS from manifesting in her. The alterations Thomas had made to the treatment resulted in Caitlin developing a dual-personality (i.e. Frost) and meta-human abilities soon after he treated her. Caitlin's Frost persona, and the abilities associated with her, remained dormant for 17 years (apart from a few brief episodes during her childhood), as several tests never showed signs of a meta-human gene. Three years after the S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator explosion, Caitlin's powers finally emerged fully.

Transformation: After Caitlin and Killer Frost decided to be just one, Caitlin became able to transform into Killer Frost and vice-versa; for example, she remembered her anger against her childhood bully and cut her hand with a broken bottle (which healed immediately) to trigger her alternate personality. Caitlin's transformation affects her physical appearance, as it turns her hair white/grey and changes her eye color to an icy blue.

Thermokinetic cryokinesis: By absorbing thermal energy from molecules to create gelid surroundings, Caitlin can generate dangerously low temperatures from her body, letting her freeze virtually anything. She can thus create sheets of ice, or shoot spear-like icicles at opponents. Caitlin can also create an ice slide and use her cryogenic powers to rapidly propel herself forward on the slide. Furthermore, her powers can reach such low levels that they can completely negate a speedster's healing powers and alternatively neutralize accelerated decomposing; by generating temperatures as low as -360 degrees, she proved able to shatter beings as powerful as the Black Flash. During the tests run by her mother, Caitlin was able to rapidly freeze a solid shaft of tungsten heated to over 2,000 degrees centigrade. She often gestures when using her powers, but can freeze things by touching them (e.g. Caitlin can freeze people through a kiss) or by being in the same general vicinity.

Cryokinetic breath: Caitlin is able to exhale cold mists with enough momentum to knock several people backwards and off their feet. She could also use this as a means to produce a thick and obscuring fog.

Cryokinetic healing: Caitlin is able to heal injuries by filling the wounds with ice. As the wound heals, the ice will thaw until its fully healed, the ice will be melted by the time its healed. For example, when she used this ability to help with Cisco's hand after Cicada's dagger cutted him, closed up Cicada's chest wound after removing the dark matter shard, and when Joe was injured by Ramsey's zombies.

Limited atmokinesis: Caitlin's powers can also affect the weather around her, dropping the climate of the area and causing it to snow.

Cold immunity: An added benefit to her powers, Caitlin's cells can withstand subzero temperatures, as seen when she was unaffected by a snowstorm she created after escaping S.T.A.R. Labs and later when Icicle decreased the temperature in a lab to absolute zero.

Accelerated healing factor: While Caitlin is accessing her powers, her metabolic rate is augmented to offset cold tissue destruction, allowing her to regenerate from damage sustained on her body at a rate much faster than even a speedster; however, foreign matter must first be taken out to not impede the healing After clinically dying from a combination of a seizure and her reopened impalement wound, she was immediately resuscitated into a stable and cognitive state while her wound seamlessly healed completely in seconds. However, her healing powers only work when her Frost side takes over, as wounds inflicted by Amunet Black left Caitlin bruised and requiring stitches Her healing is strong enough to even able to withstand a photon blaster that was able to disintegrate a person in seconds.

Superhuman durability: Frost has remarkable durability, seeing as she has tolerated substantial amounts of physical distress; for example, she has survived being hurled into a car and electrical box by Vibe's concussive blasts without sustaining any serious injury.

Mental communication: Caitlin and Frost are able to talk to each other whenever one of them is in control.

Velocity-X enhancement: After injecting herself with Velocity-X, Caitlin gained the powers of a speedster.

Electrokinesis: Like all speedsters, Caitlin could generate electricity from her body, which was blue in color. Due to having mastered her ice powers, (and possibly also from experiencing Flashtime before), she adapted to her newfound speed immediately. She was able to generate her remaining Velocity lightning on command, and unleashed a powerful lightning-enhanced cryo blast.

Superhuman speed: While her speed was not measured, she was able to keep up with and even outpace the Flash, who is able to run well over Mach 13, and was freshly recharged from the Artificial Speed Force. Though she outpaced Flash due to having a similar familiarity with Central City and using her ice powers to slow him down, Flash was presumably running at his top speeds against her, noticeably exerting a lot of effort to phase and dodge her ice blasts.

Superhuman agility: Caitlin was incredibly agile, able to change direction immediately. She was able to make sharp turns on city streets while moving at super speed without sliding or losing her balance, and simultaneously use her ice powers, even on vertical surfaces, to create ice walls and ice blasts without slowing down.

Enhanced durability: Caitlin was able to get up with little to no injuries after being sent flying through the air and crashing into a car from an extremely high height. This was due to her already superhuman durability and her body adapting to the Velocity speed boost.

Superhuman reflexes: Caitlin's increased speed also augmented her reaction time, allowing her to react to danger and events far faster than a normal human.

Superhuman stamina: Caitlin's body could handle the stresses of superhuman racing without noticeable distress, and her body's enhanced stamina allowed her to function much longer than a normal human without becoming tired or weak.

Caitlin also had the following abilities;

Genius-level intellect/Master scientist/Physicist: Caitlin is extraordinarily intelligent, gaining a PhD and two doctorates by the time she was 28 and being a promising bioengineer at S.T.A.R. Labs. Her talents have been a crucial aid in creating the particle accelerator and helping Team Flash. Working together, Caitlin and Cisco Ramon were able to use a sample of the Mirakuru to create a cure for it. Caitlin was also able to create new Velocity serums for "Jay Garrick" that temporarily healed him. She also somewhat understands the features of the Speed Force. Using samples of Cicada's dagger, Caitlin and Cisco successfully synthesized a meta-human cure.

Computer specialist: As a member of S.T.A.R. Labs, Caitlin has some technological skills of note, albeit not her main area of expertise. This is evident in her ability to reprogram the S.T.A.R. Labs satellite to track meteorological abnormalities over Central City in order to locate Clyde Mardon. Caitlin was able to determine that Ramsey Deacon's powers produced an organic virus and helped Cisco create a compound to invert it.

Medical knowledge: Caitlin is accomplished in multiple fields of medicine and acts Team Flash's medical support, such as monitoring Barry Allen's condition while he was comatose. Caitlin was also able to cure Barry when he was poisoned by Kyle Nimbus and treat his grievous injuries from Tony Woodward, including setting Barry's shoulder back into place. She also patched up Eobard Thawne after he was brutally beaten up by his Reverse-Flash speed mirage. Caitlin once mentioned that she knows how to perform a lobotomy, a procedure that requires both training and skill in the field of neurosurgery. Apropos, she had the ability to potentially surgically extract a thermite bomb from Lisa Snart's head. Caitlin also trained in obstetrics, as shown when she monitored Cecile Horton's pregnancy after the latter gained meta-human powers. Caitlin was even able to successfully deliver Jenna West at S.T.A.R. Labs.

Skilled hand-to-hand combatant: During the six months in which she worked as an enforcer for Amunet Black, Caitlin as Frost developed a measure of sheer hand-to-hand combat skills to a yet-to-be elaborated degree. She once reversed an arm bar Norvock exerted upon her, slamming and pinning him painfully against a pinball machine. Caitlin also managed to hold her own against and even briefly injure Orlin Dwyer. She fought on par against an older Grace Gibbons for a while, but was eventually overpowered. She was able to fight a zombified patient at a hospital with ice brass knuckles and later fight a group of zombies with Joe.

Skilled swordswoman: During the Earth-X invasion, Frost was able to create ice swords and take down multiple Nazis with ease.

Expert markswoman: Caitlin has incredible proficiency with guns, able to accurately subdue Geomancer by firing the B.O.O.T. at him. Caitlin also displayed excellent accuracy when armed with a Cold Gun, able to incapacitate a riled-up Barry running wildly around S.T.A.R. Labs after he gained enhanced super-speed, something even Cisco was unable to accomplish with his vibrational blasts. After Clifford DeVoe seemingly took away her powers, Caitlin began occasionally using the Cold Gun as her primary weapon of choice when operating in the field.

Expert knife wielder: During a fight with Cicada, Frost used a dagger as a weapon, managing to injure him.

Indomitable will/High tolerance for pain: Caitlin has a remarkable level of endurance; despite sustaining grievous injuries from an attack by Abra Kadabra, she was able to maintain consciousness throughout her surgery while instructing Julian Albert in removing the shrapnel from her body. Also, after being brutally pummeled into unconsciousness by Amunet, Caitlin was able to recover enough to flee when Amunet was distracted and stitch up her own injuries. During a battle with an older Grace, Caitlin managed to keep fighting despite the former inflicting multiple injuries on her arms until being overpowered. She even eventually overpowered Frost's violent impulses and used her compassionate nature to begin coexisting with her alter-ego.

She also had the following alternate reality abilities;

Peak of human physical condition: As a henchwoman of Superman, Frost was in top physical condition.

Expert hand-to-hand combatant/Martial artist: Frost was a highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant and martial artist; she was able to overpower Oliver Queen with help from John Diggle when Oliver had lost his abilities.

She had the following weaknesses;

Carbine: Caitlin has implied that, similar to her Earth-2 counterpart, her powers have no effect on carbine.

Power-dampening tech: Like most meta-humans, if Caitlin is wearing power-dampening cuffs, she can't use her powers. She can also be contained in a power-dampening cell.

Doctor Light's Photon Rifle: When she was shot with Doctor Light's photon rifle, which was lethal to everything it touched, it created a wound that troubled Catilin's accelerated healing, and after battling Sunshine the wound opened back up and worsened its effects.

Abnormally high temperatures: Intense heat can apparently negate Frost's powers. However, the super speed she gained from Velocity X didn't negate her powers, since her thermogenic cryokinesis negated the heat that she generated.

Flashtime: Frost can't use her powers while moving at high speeds since this causes friction between her atoms, which generates extreme heat under these circumstances. Put simply, she is not able to access her powers because Flashtime is an external source of speed, rather than an internal one that can be counterbalanced.

Nucleokinesis: It is likely that similar to her Earth-2 counterpart, Caitlin or Frost can be severely injured, even killed, by nuclear energy.

She also had the former weaknesses;

Borderline split personality disorder: Caitlin's changing biology also caused physiological effects. The more she would use her powers, the crueler and more sadistic she would become, showing no emotional attachment or regard for human life. While struggling to contain her powers, Caitlin developed a form of dissociative identity disorder which is triggered when angered, making it difficult to calm her down and restore her rationality. The change can be seen as the case of Caitlin's super-powered alter-ego weakening in her psychic apparatus, allowing for her hidden fears, grudges, and insecurities to come to the surface, rather than a true split personality. Over time, her friends continued trust and love for her finally allowed Caitlin to overcome her mental struggles, regaining her sanity while having full control over her powers. However about six months later, having taken Julian Albert's serum to cure her, it proved only temporary and had an additional side-effect of developing a complete separate personality. In addition to the changes happening more suddenly and erratically both ways, it also caused both the Caitlin and Killer Frost side to no longer have any recollection of the other's actions. After some words of inspiring encouragement from Iris West, Caitlin and Killer Frost decided to just be the same person and Caitlin no longer had a problem with her alternate self. Killer Frost eventually started to care about Caitlin and was even concerned for her when faced with the threat of a nuclear explosion.

Emotional state: Caitlin's transformation into Frost is only triggered whenever she is angry or scared, as her split personality requires the surge of heightened adrenaline in her system. However, after Caitlin reunited with Frost following the battle with Icicle bonded with her, she has overcome this weakness and is able to call on her alternate persona whenever needed.

Julian Albert's serum: Julian worked with Caitlin's mother, Carla Tannhauser to create a serum capable of removing Caitlin's powers. According to Caitlin, while the serum initially seemed to work, Killer Frost re-emerged sometime afterwards, stronger than before, and was no longer affected by the serum.

Limited/Unstable control of powers: According to her mother, the continuous use of Caitlin's powers would end up making her unable to "turn them off", leading to Caitlin accidentally freezing her laptop. Caitlin seemingly began to use her powers (in small doses) with little to no adverse effect, as shown at Christmas 2016 when she made it snow. A tell-tale sign of her powers overwhelming her are the physical changes she gradually gains from them, such as her hair turning white and lips turning blue. The most noticeable sign of her losing control is her eyes glowing a pale whitish-blue and her distorted voice. The physical changes become more prominent as she makes use of her abilities, though they will recede if she goes long enough without using them, such as her hair going from white back to its original chestnut brown. However, as Frost she is in full control of her powers, to the point where she was able to create a slide of ice to ride across the city. Caitlin is now able to control them through her Frost side, who has become her ally.

Mental blockage: While battling Clifford DeVoe/The Thinker after he took over Ralph Dibny's body, DeVoe seemingly used Matthew Kim/Melting Point's powers to take away Caitlin's Killer Frost powers. However, Caitlin later found out that Killer Frost was still inside her without the presence of dark matter in her system; she just needed to find a way to make Killer Frost re-appear. Killer Frost later resurfaced during a battle against her father, Thomas Snow's evil second personality, Icicle, to save her friends. Shortly thereafter, Team Flash realized that DeVoe hadn't used Melting Point's powers against her at all, but instead Dominic Lanse/Brainstorm's powers to place a mental blockage in her mind to keep her from accessing her Killer Frost personality. After discovering this, Caitlin began using the cerebral inhibitor to help herself get back in touch with Killer Frost, although Team Flash suspects that, with time, she should be able to reach Killer Frost again without use of the cerebral inhibitor. After a week Caitlin and Killer Frost is able to talk and switch body's again without the use of the instrument or presence of stress.

In the original multiverse, Caitlin had the following equipment;

Frost suits: Caitlin wears a protective suit as her alter-ego, Killer Frost. Upon gaining full control over her powers and aiding her friends in the final battle against Savitar, she stopped wearing it. However, after her Killer Frost side returned, Caitlin started wearing a baby blue jacket with leather bottoms. After Frost returned from her disappearance, she never gained an official suit at first, mainly just wearing black, until Cisco created a new, dark blue suit, similar to her first suit.

She had the former equipment;

Power-dampening cuffs: After her powers began manifesting, Caitlin initially wore a pair of Cisco Ramon's power-dampening cuffs on her wrists as a means to help keep her powers in check due to her unstable control over them. However, she abandoned the use of these when she couldn't keep them charged for long periods of time and would have to sit with them plugged in, which she claimed made her "feel like a human tablet".

Solar power collection pendant: Julian Albert created a snowflake-shaped pendant designed to dampen Caitlin's powers, as well as collect solar energy in order to charge it whenever she went outside so that it continues to work without constant recharging. After Julian removed it to allow Caitlin's meta-human powers to heal her injuries, Killer Frost destroyed it.

Cold Gun: After Caitlin lost her powers, she started using a version of the Cold Gun when in the field, though stopped once regaining Killer Frost.