The Flash Season 01 Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Computer specialist: As a member of S.T.A.R. Labs, Nora has some technological skills of note, albeit not her main area of expertise. This is evident in her ability to reprogram the S.T.A.R. Labs satellite to track meteorological abnormalities over Central City in order to locate Clyde Mardon. Nora was able to determine that Ramsey Deacon's powers produced an organic virus and helped Cisco create a compound to invert it.

Medical knowledge: Nora is accomplished in multiple fields of medicine and acts as Team Flash's medical support, such as monitoring Barry Allen's condition while he was comatose. Nora was also able to cure Barry when he was poisoned by Kyle Nimbus and treat his grievous injuries from Tony Woodward, including setting Barry's shoulder back into place. She also patched up Eobard Thawne after he was brutally beaten up by his Reverse-Flash speed mirage. Nora once mentioned that she knows how to perform a lobotomy, a procedure that requires both training and skill in the field of neurosurgery. Apropos, she had the ability to potentially surgically extract a thermite bomb from Lisa Snart's head. Nora also trained in obstetrics, as shown when she monitored Cecile Horton's pregnancy after the latter gained meta-human powers. Nora was even able to successfully deliver Jenna West at S.T.A.R. Labs.

Skilled swordswoman: During the Earth-X invasion, Ice was able to create ice swords and take down multiple Nazis with ease.

Expert markswoman: Nora has incredible proficiency with guns, able to accurately subdue Geomancer by firing the B.O.O.T. at him. Nora also displayed excellent accuracy when armed with a Cold Gun, able to incapacitate a riled-up Barry running wildly around S.T.A.R. Labs after he gained enhanced super-speed, something even Cisco was unable to accomplish with his vibrational blasts. After Clifford DeVoe seemingly took away her powers, Nora began occasionally using the Cold Gun as her primary weapon of choice when operating in the field.

Expert knife wielder: During a fight with Cicada, Ice used a dagger as a weapon, managing to injure him.

Indomitable will/High tolerance for pain: Nora has a remarkable level of endurance; despite sustaining grievous injuries from an attack by Abra Kadabra, she was able to maintain consciousness throughout her surgery while instructing Julian Albert in removing the shrapnel from her body. Also, after being brutally pummeled into unconsciousness by Amunet, Nora was able to recover enough to flee when Amunet was distracted and stitch up her own injuries. During a battle with an older Grace, Nora managed to keep fighting despite the former inflicting multiple injuries on her arms until being overpowered. She even eventually overpowered Ice's violent impulses and used her compassionate nature to begin coexisting with her alter-ego.

Nora, using her enhanced speed, arrived at the bank. She suddenly noticed that there were hostages.

She then saw the robber. It was the unknown mugger that used to mug Barry.

The mugger had the following abilities;

Marksmanship/Firearms: At close range, the mugger was able to shoot Ralph Dibny in the chest and in the head with precision, with Dibny only being unaffected due to his meta-human powers.

He had the following weaknesses;

Probability/Quantum field disturbance (possibly): Although it is unknown whether the mugger is just extremely unlucky as is or it is a result of numerous reality-warping events in Central City (S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator explosions, dark matter releases following Barry Allen entering and exiting Speed Force etc.) his extreme, precisely specific negative luck in criminal activities, including accidentally trying to rob the same meta-human vigilante might be a result of one of them and should be considered at least a quantum field disturbance.

He also had the following equipment/weapons;

Smith & Wesson Model 19: The mugger intended to use this revolver to rob Barry Allen, but unbeknownst to him, Barry was a meta-human with superspeed, who quickly disarmed him The revolver was presumably given to the police officer who arrested the mugger.

Makarov PM: The mugger later tried his luck again with this gun when attempting to rob Barry and Ralph Dibny. He shot Dibny twice, with both bullets bouncing back into and harming him. Dibny took the gun afterwards.

The mugger was masked and very impatient. "You all think I'm joking around," he said. "Here's the deal; I'm in the mood for money, lots of money. I'd love about 18.45 million dollars. And if I don't get it quickly, I will start taking out some heads."

Nora was afraid of the mugger killing innocent people. She contacted Star Labs via her com-link. "Iris," she said. "What do I do? He's gonna kill them all."

"You're going to have to save them all," Iris said.

"But, what about the money?" Caitlin asked. "You can't just let him take the money. You're going to have to stop him."

Nora scowled and scoffed. "I can't be in two places at once," she said.

"Listen to me, sweetie," Caitlin said. "We know you can do this. Save the people."

Nora nodded. Using her invisibility, she managed to get close to different people, turned them invisible, and then rushed them outside of the building. Once all the people were safe, Nora confronted the mugger. "Play over," she said. "Surrender and give up."

The mugger looked around and saw that all his hostages were now completely gone. "What the?" He said. "What did you do? I was just about to get my money."

Nora smiled. Using her enhanced speed and strength, she knocked the mugger out and then sped off.

The Snow-West house....

Nora, Caitlin and Iris were all in the living room together. They were sitting on the couch. Nora moaned softly in pleasure. Caitlin and Iris were both stroking her dick.

Caitlin then lowered her head down and began to suck on Nora's dick. Iris smiled and kissed Nora's lips and neck.

Iris smiled and then led both her wife and daughter upstairs and into Caitlin's and Iris's bedroom. Caitlin then proceeded to undress herself and then undressed Nora. The two of them then sat on the bed together. Iris smiled and then undressed herself and joined the two. The three of them then proceeded to engage in a three-way make out session.

Caitlin then laid back against the bed and spread her legs. She then tapped her pussy. Nora nodded, crawled over to her mother's pussy, and began to eat Caitlin out.

Iris smiled. She then looked down at her own dick. It was slowly getting hard and erect. She wished that she could shove it inside something nice and warm. She then saw Nora's glistening pussy. That would be perfect.

Iris smiled and got behind Nora. She then proceeded to rub her dick against Nora's cunt. She then pushed forward. Nora screamed.

"Well you're not a virgin but you're still pretty tight, could it be that Caitlin's package is not very big?" Iris said with a chuckle.

"Well, I've only done it in my cunt once; I actually prefer it in my ass..." Nora said with an ounce of embarrassment in her voice and Iris's chuckle didn't help much. "Don't laugh at me!"

"Well, it's just that, well you've always been so strange but if that's how you like it then no problem," Iris said and while on the bed, she laid Nora on her belly on the bed. Iris then got some lube, rubbed the lube on her twelve inch cock at which Nora gave a quiet shriek of fear as Iris put her cockhead at the rim of the young speedster's ass.

"Not too rough Mom," Nora said with fear in her voice. Iris didn't speak a word and pushed her cockhead in and Nora jumped. "Wait...it hurts, let me put some spit there" Nora said as she licked her fingers and rubbed and fingered her ass to loosen it a bit and gave Iris a quick suck to lube it up.

"Ok, here goes," Iris said and Iris put the tip of her cockhead in as Nora winced with a bit of pain and then Iris shoved a bit in and Nora let out a yelp. Iris was half in and the tightness was great.

Nora was biting part of the bedsheets with winced eyes as Iris had put the first half in and now as she grabbed Nora's shoulders to push the other half in, the young speedster gave out a rough grunt of pain and Iris was all the way in. Nora was breathing heavily and Iris started to pull out and then shoved back in. Nora was tight but the spit helped and Iris was able to thrust hard each time until before she knew it she was getting ready to come. She kept going until she was about to blow and she debated about whether to come inside or quickly turn Nora around and put it in her mouth.

"Don't stop, keep going," Nora screamed and Iris kept thrusting. Iris then came inside Nora's ass and Iris's cum helped as it acted as more lube. She kept going in and out of Nora until Nora herself finally too came in a long and loud moan. Nora wailed loudly and gave a cry of pleasure as Iris continued to thrust. The pleasure was so good for Iris that it hurt a little and Nora seemed to be enjoying it too as she was still coming. Then Iris was done. She let go of Nora and without a word the young speedster turned around and started sucking her cock.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" Iris asked Nora. Nora gave a simple nod and continued to suck and lick Iris's cock clean. The young speedster took it all the way down her throat and Iris felt herself about to come again right then in her daughter's throat. To her surprise as she came into Nora's mouth, Nora was swallowing it. Nora was even swallowing Iris's cock for Iris felt her cock being sucked down Nora's throat. "Wow, you definitely fulfilled your name XS." Iris said and Nora giggled with Iris's cock down her throat. "That was great Nora but we'll have to keep this from Barry and from the others. Our secret, okay?" Iris said in an almost pleading tone.

"Sure thing Mom, it's the least I can do, that was the first time I ever came, it was great actually. I think we should do it again," Nora said with an I-want-to-fuck-again tone. "But don't be so rough next time; I'm having a hard time walking." She added as she almost fell sideways off the bed.

"But the roughness was what made it so fun," Iris said as snuggled together with her wife and daughter. Nora smiled and nodded.

The roughness was intense, but the young speedster did love it. The three women then fell asleep in the bed together.

The next day....

Nora woke up and yawned. She looked around and saw that she was in her parents' bedroom. She then remembered what happened last night and smiled. She then crawled out of the bed and headed to the bathroom.

Nora, completely naked, then checked herself in the mirror and smiled. "Look at yourself," she said to herself. "You're the daughter of Iris and Caitlin."

Suddenly she heard a knock on the bathroom door. "Come in," Nora said.

The door opened and in walked Caitlin. The bioengineer was wearing a cyan blue nightgown. "Hi honey," she said. "Did you sleep well last night?" Nora smiled and nodded. Caitlin smiled and kissed Nora's forehead before she continued to do her daily chores. "Anything you want me to make for breakfast?" That day was Sunday. "Besides, Iris asked me to ask you if you want to go to the valley. There's a nice restaurant there."

Nora smiled. "Where is Mom anyways?" Nora asked.

Caitlin smiled. "I think she's still in the bedroom," she said. "Why don't you go and see what she's doing?"

Nora nodded and headed towards her parents' bedroom. The door was wide open. Nora entered the room and gasped at the sight before her eyes. Iris was completely naked and masturbating on the bed.

Iris had a vaginal dildo inside her pussy. Nora could hear her mother moaning. "Oh yeah baby," Iris moaned in pleasure. "Show your mother what you can do. Punish me baby. Stick your dick deep inside mommy's butt."

Nora smiled and got on the bed and began to knead her mother's buttocks. "What a dirty little girl," she said. "You want your own daughter to assfuck you."

Iris smiled and turned her head back. "Yes," she said. "Buttfuck me baby. Fuck your mother's ass."

Nora smiled and delivered a hard spank to Iris's buttcheeks, causing the CCPN reporter to squeal in pleasure. Nora wanted more, she wanted to taste more of her mother. She moved down, to kiss her mother's tight stomach, and then went down to worship her legs. Oh, Nora knew her mother was beautiful, but not the goddess she was, the goddess which demanded to be worshipped. Demanded to have her legs kissed, her thighs sucked, just pleasure all over, and oh, it was so hot when this was happening.

Like father, like daughter, Iris mused, when Nora went down between her legs and worshipped her. Oh, Nora's tongue touched all of the right areas. She could eat a pussy out very nicely. Iris closed her fingers around the back of Nora's hair.

Burying her face in the very same place where Nora would enter this world in the not so distant future rocked her body. Nora stimulated her mother's pleasure centers and made Iris explode all over Nora's face.

In Nora's bag, Iris noticed something sticking out of it. It was Caitlin's blue bullet vibrator.

"Caitlin's been looking for this all over," Iris said.

Nora stepped back as Iris held up the toy in her hand.

"Did you steal this from Caitlin, you naughty girl?" Iris asked. "Bend over so Mommy can give you a spanking for being a thieving little brat?"

She was stern in her words and Nora, submissive, bent over against the bed. Iris reared back and spanked Nora's ass. Her mother never spanked Nora as a child, but Nora doubted it would feel as pleasurable as this. Every few spanks lead to Iris rubbing her fingers against Nora's pussy. Nora moaned softly. She loved it when her mother took charge of her.

"And you're getting off by getting spanked by Mommy," Iris told her. "I wonder what you would do if Mommy took your slutty little ass and fucked it until you came all over this bed."

"Please, ass fuck me, Mommy," Nora breathed. "Wreak my little speedster butt and make it yours."

Iris spread Nora's buttcheeks and shoved a finger in there to test the waters. Caitlin's sextoy almost reacted to Nora's ass when Iris smiled.

"Maybe I should call Caitlin and tell her that I found her bullet vibrator buried in your cunt," Iris hissed in Nora's ear. Iris then shoved the vibrator deep inside Nora's snatch.

Iris bent Nora over against the bed and slid her dick into Nora's ass. Nora's asshole, opening up, received a huge plunging. Oh, that was really good and Nora could just lose it from what her mother was doing to her.

Never did Iris think this would happen. Being in the position to take her daughter up in the ass. This was the second most pleasurable encounter Iris had fucking another woman up the ass. The first was Felicity the day Iris punished Felicity for hijacking her and Barry's wedding.

Oh, Iris just smiled at the fond memories, but that's another story for another time. Iris focused on this story, namely her daughter's fine butt just bouncing up and down and being squeezed into Iris's hand. Nora moaned louder and Iris smiled.

"What do you think I should make you do with the mess you're about to make?" Iris asked. "If I was a good mother, I would make you clean it up with your tongue. Wouldn't I, Nora?"

Nora got even hotter and hotter at her mother dominating her body. Iris topped Nora and repeatedly made her squirm. As much as Nora wanted to return the favor from earlier. Iris then pressed her daughter firmly against the bed and began to hump her harder and faster. Nora and Iris were fucking in the Downward Dog position.

Succumbing the pleasure had been next on Nora's list. Oh, her toes curled and her legs felt like jelly. The feeling of constant vibration ended. Iris worked away at Nora and made her cry out in pleasure.

"Cum for your mother, you little motherfucker."

"Yes, I am a little motherfucker!" Nora moaned. "Oooh, Mommy, please, please, fuck me in the ass."

Iris rode Nora's sweet ass and put her completely over the edge. She made the mess on the table which Iris enjoyed watching Nora do.

Now with her fingers deep inside of Nora's pussy, Iris rode her to another orgasm. Again and again until Iris was about ready to explode. Nora almost exploded all over the table again.

"Clean up your mess," Iris said.

Nora, obedient and docile, licked up the juices from the table. Iris hugged her daughter from behind and stroked her. She breathed easily.

"Any time you need help, just ask me," Iris said.

"Maybe next time I can be on top," Nora said.

"Good luck with that," Iris said with a smile. "Although if you want to be a top...we can always knab Felicity."

"Oh, she's nothing like her daughter then," Nora said with a dreamy glint in her eye.

"Daughter?" Iris asked.

"Whoops, spoilers," Nora said.

Iris just raised an eyebrow and embraced her daughter.

Nora smiled, glad to share this memory with her mother. Despite Spencer, Joss, and Mia all being wonderful in their own ways, Nora would have a soft spot for this encounter with her mother.

The two women cuddled together and rested in bed. They wondered what the day had planned for them.

What happened next? How will Nora meet Kathy?

To be continued....