The Flash Season 01 Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora moaned as she felt her mother's fingers graze her vulva. She tensed up. The pleasure felt beyond anything she had ever felt before. Her breath began to stammer.

Caitlin smiled. She stuck her pointer finger inside her mouth, and coated it in saliva. She then lowered the finger down to Nora's pussy, lightly grazed the entrance, before sliding into the young speedster's snatch.

Nora moaned in pleasure as she felt Caitlin's finger enter her snatch. Caitlin smiled as she fingered her own daughter. "How does that feel, baby?" Caitlin asked. "Do you like having your mother's finger inside your little cunny?"

Nora nodded. Caitlin smiled. The bioengineer then leaned forward and kissed her daughter's lips. Caitlin continued to finger Nora's snatch. She used her thumb to rub and massage Nora's clitoris.

Nora's pussy was wet enough for the inviting fingers and with that, Caitlin slowly pushed her finger inside the young speedster upto the first knuckle.

Now the kiss stopped and Nora screamed a little bit. It was not the pain; it was more the surprise of the feeling that her mother is giving her. But after Caitlin stopped to move further, her little girl had the chance to get used to it. And after Nora calmed down, the finger moved deeper.

Then Caitlin started to move her finger slowly in and out of the sweet channel. Her pointer finger was slowly covered with the sweet and slippery juices of her own daughter. She gently fucked her with one finger. She knew that Nora was liking this then she noticed the breathing and moaning.

This made Caitlin real hot and so she moved her sweet little mate to her first climax. Nora pressed her face against Caitlin's neck and whimpered in pleasure as her climax grew. She then came, squirting her juices all over Caitlin's hand and fingers. Caitlin continued to fingerfuck Nora's snatch, causing the young speedster to cum more. Nora experienced five climaxes in a row.

Nora laid limb on the bed. Hard breathing and recovering her strength, she was not able to move around. But her mother was horny and to give her daughter the time that was needed to recover she moved to her girl and showed her daughter her own red, wet and swollen pussy.

"You can relax now," Caitlin said as she positioned herself above Nora's face. "The only thing you have to do is licking the honey from my pussy. Okay Sweetheart?"

The only thing from Nora was a sigh and then Caitlin could feel the young speedster's tongue on her slit. First the tip of the tongue moved on the upper parts of her cunt but then it entered the inner part.

It was a nice feeling. It was the first time someone else licked her pussy beside Iris. And she liked it. The movements and the warmth of the tongue drove Caitlin crazy and for the third time she came again, squirting her juices over the face of her daughter. During this, Caitlin continued to fingerfuck Nora's snatch.

Now both sighed with joy. Caitlin sighed as she reached her orgasm and Nora did the same while she was sprayed with the love honey of her mother. Now both were limb and they both felt really good.

After a time, Caitlin moved to the face of her daughter and licked the juices off of the little face. There was still energy in her girl. Nora was exhausted, but still willing for more. So Caitlin decided that they would play one game and then they would get enough rest for later.

She moved down to the sensitive crotch of her daughter and placed her vagina on the other vagina of her little lover.

"When you move with me," Caitlin said. "Then you will feel much better. Trust me!" With that, they started to move.

Nora moaned as she felt Caitlin's pussy lips rub against her own. "Ohhhhh Mommy," Nora said.

Thanks to their wetness, the movements were easy and cuntlips grinding on cuntlips. This was more fun than Caitlin thought. Even the sensitive clitoris of both girls was stimulated as they moved wilder and wilder.

Soon, Nora reached her second orgasm. She was young and there was not much juice that came from her pussy but after her, Caitlin had her ultimate climax and bathed the vagina of her daughter with enough juice for two pussies.

Both now really exhausted, they were now lying limb on the bed and breathing really hard. Nora passed out and as Caitlin reached her breath again, she dressed herself and her daughter and brought her to her own room where they could sleep and of course rest. After that she cleaned Nora's bed.

2 weeks later....

Nora was lying on her belly in her bedroom. She smiled. Her parents were both very loving towards her. Caitlin would teach her how to play with her pussy and eat pussy, while Iris taught her how to give blowjobs.

Suddenly she heard the sound of someone opening her bedroom door. Caitlin walked into the room and smiled. Caitlin was fully naked and her cock was rock hard. "Hello honey," Caitlin said. "How did mommy's little cocksucker sleep? Did you sleep well?" Nora nodded. "Good girl. I think you deserve a reward for being so sweet and kind." Nora nodded and watched as Caitlin walked over to her and laid down in front of the young speedster. Caitlin then rolled Nora onto her back. The bioengineer then proceeded to kiss Nora's limp cock. "Mommy is going to have some fun with you."

Nora moaned as Caitlin licked, slurped and kissed her cock. "Oh god mommy," Nora said. "That feels soooooo gooooood."

Caitlin smiled. "Oh my darling little girl," she said. "You haven't felt anything yet."

Nora then watched as Iris entered the room, fully naked and hard.

Her mothers, both naked in her bed -- were lying close and working on the tender body of their daughter. Nora felt Iris and Caitlin's lips on her sensitive nipples, which grew hard as rocks. She moaned and tried to stop them, but as Caitlin started to insert her fingers into Nora's wet pussy, she lay back and let them keep on working. The only thing in her mind beyond the pleasure was one thought -- the change in the timeline. It had turned Iris and Caitlin into nymphomaniac lesbians. But it was too late to do anything for now. She was trapped in pleasure and joy.

She cried out as she reached her first orgasm. Her mothers kept working, but in a new way. Iris liked Nora's soaked pussy, and Caitlin offered her dripping cunt to her daughter. Nora started to eat the twat, and with each stroke of her tongue, her lips and face grew more covered with Caitlin's love juices. The only thing that Caitlin could do was moan and scream through her many orgasms. Then they switched again -- now Iris was on the top, and Caitlin's face between Nora's legs. She enjoyed each climax, and started working her tongue into Iris's love channel. This continued for more than two hours. After that they relaxed, or better, Nora tried to relax. Noticing this, her mothers, still horny as hell, kissed each other. Then their gazes fell on Nora again, and both started to smile wickedly. With a strange movement of hands, they rubbed lube on each other's cocks and placed Nora between them. Iris entered the young speedster in her ass, and Caitlin entered the soaked pussy of her daughter. They both thrust in at the same instant, and took the virginity from both holes. Nora let out a scream of pain but was stopped by Caitlin's love juice-covered lips. And as she calmed down both started to move in a rhythm -- in and out, in and out. It still hurt Nora, but slowly she started to enjoy it. The feeling of being totally filled thrilled her. She moaned and cried from pleasure as she hit orgasm after orgasm. And then, she rapidly fell asleep. This was too much for her, and her body was totally burned out.

When she woke up later that day, she thought that it was just a dream, only she find that the sheets were covered with her blood and soaked with female juices. She knew that this was not a dream -- it was reality. She was still weak, and even if she had the power to stand she couldn't escape her nymphomaniac mothers, who still wanted a taste of their daughter. They worked her over for six joyous and orgasm-packed days. By then, Nora could not stand it any longer -- she was the main part of their actions. And when they were not playing with her, they played with each other.

Finally Nora submitted to her parents. Whenever they would have intercourse with each other, she would join in. The three of them then proceeded to suck and fuck each other to their hearts content. Nora was now the fucktoy of her own parents. She loved being fucked by her parents. Despite it being her first time having intercourse, she loved it so much.

Nora's favorite position was being on her hands and knees, Caitlin vaginally plowing her from behind doggy style and Iris fucking her young speedster face.

Iris and Caitlin smiled and moaned as they pumped load after load after load of futa spunk deep inside Nora's throat and cunt.

Monday morning....

Nora was cuddling with Caitlin and Iris. Nora was sandwiched between the two women. Caitlin smiled and kissed Nora's lips and cupped her breasts. Iris was kissing Nora's neck. The three of them were completely naked.

To relax, the three of them would snuggle in bed together naked. Nora moaned as she felt Caitlin's hand travel down her body and fondle her cock. Nora felt like she was getting more and more aroused as her parents fondled her body.

Nora then whimpered in pleasure as she felt Caitlin's lips graze her cockhead lightly. Her cock twitched in pleasure and excitement. Caitlin smiled. "My darling little cocksucker," she said. "Your mother and I aren't just going to fuck you, you get to fuck us as well. Now, which do you want to fuck first? Me, or Iris?"

Nora smiled. "I want to fuck you first," she said.

Caitlin smiled as she squeezed Nora's cock. "Good girl," she said. "Now, your mother and I are going to teach you how to fuck."

Iris nodded. She proceeded to fingerfuck Caitlin's pussy, causing the bioengineer to moan in pleasure. "Honey," Iris said as Caitlin whimpered softly. "You're going to fuck Caitlin's pussy. Ready baby."

Nora nodded. Caitlin smiled and kissed Nora on the lips. She then climbed on top of Nora's lap and positioned herself above Nora's cock. Nora smiled as Caitlin rubbed her cockhead against the bioengineer's snatch. Caitlin then moaned as Nora's cockhead entered her young snatch.

"Ohhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk," Caitlin moaned. "My beautiful little girl is fucking her mother so good."

Nora nodded. She was only one fourth inside her mother's snatch. She then pushed herself more, causing Caitlin to whimper in pleasure. Iris smiled. She was jerking off watching the two women. "Mmmmmm," Iris said. "That's it baby. Fuck your mother."

Caitlin smiled as she lowered herself further down on Nora's cock. The throbbing boner entered her without any problem. She moaned as Nora's entire cock was deep inside her wet snatch.

"Oh baby," Caitlin said. "Your cock feels soooooo gooooood inside me. Now just relax and enjoy mommy's movements. Mommy is going to ride you like a dildo. Just lay back and relax. Okay honey."

Nora nodded. Caitlin kissed her daughter's lips. Nora quickly realized what her mother had in mind. Then after Caitlin calmed down a little bit, she started to move. Up and down. The feeling of this new sensation made Nora horny and she placed her hands on Caitlin's hips.

Iris stroked her own cock as she watched her own daughter fucking her wife. She then proceeded to rub her cockhead against Caitlin's backdoor. She then slipped her cockhead into the bioengineer's backdoor, causing the bioengineer to whimper softly in pleasure. Caitlin moaned in pleasure as she felt her holes being filled by her daughter and her wife.

Nora moaned and with the sign, Caitlin started to move faster and rougher. In a fast steady rhythm, Caitlin moved up and down on Nora. Caitlin moaned and her breath got harder and faster.

"Do.... Do you like it, honey?" Caitlin asked Nora, now her voice filled with growing lust.

Nora looked into her mother's face, sweat ran down her forehead and she only nodded her head. Then again, in her moaning, she couldn't say anything that could be understood. This was better than using her hand, Nora thought and she slowly felt that her testicles build up a hard feeling of pressure. It would only take some more movements of her mother who was massaging her member with Caitlin's small and mature pussy.

"Oh honey," Caitlin said as she bounced up and down on Nora's cock. "You have no idea how good your cock feels. You're making mommy feel so good. Mommy's so proud of you."

Nora moaned. "I.........I feel something is happening.............," she began to say. Before she could finish her words, she came hard inside her mother. Nora's hot and sticky sperm entered Caitlin's inner parts and filled her up.

This made Caitlin moan too and she again reached a climax. She rocked her head back and screamed as she reached her climax. Iris then followed suit, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Caitlin's backdoor. After that Caitlin passed out on Nora's chest. Nora followed her after she spurted her last drop of sperm in her own mother. The three of them then proceeded to fuck each other like sex crazed maniacs.

The next day....

Caitlin and Nora were both lying on the floor of the living room. Caitlin was assfucking her own daughter deep and slowly. Caitlin smiled as she stroked Nora's head while she fucked her daughter's ass. "I love you so much sweetie," Caitlin said. "I will always love you."

Nora nodded and smiled. "Mom," she said. "Can I suck on your cock?"

Caitlin smiled and nodded. She pulled away and turned onto her back. Nora then proceeded to kiss her way down Caitlin's body. Nora then proceeded to suck on Caitlin's cock. She slowly sucked and slurped silently. The young speedster moaned as she played with herself and sucked her mother off.

Caitlin smiled and gripped her daughter's head and began to hump her face slowly and sensually. Suddenly, Caitlin came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Nora's throat. Nora, being the good girl, gulped it all down and swallowed all of her mother's cum.

Caitlin and Nora then rolled around on the floor, making out with each other and fondling each other's breasts. Caitlin smiled at her daughter. "Fancy a little carpet munching?" Caitlin asked.

Nora smiled and nodded. She hesitated for a moment. "Mommy," she said. "I've never eaten pussy before." Nora looked down at her feet. "I don't even know what to do."

Caitlin smiled. She sat down on the couch and encouraged Nora to sit next to her. Caitlin was wearing a brown leather top and black pants. Nora was wearing a heart print top and yellow corduroy skirt. Caitlin smiled and kissed Nora softly on the lips. After a long kiss, Caitlin pulled away and smiled at her daughter.

Then, almost at the same time, the pair surged forth and kissed each other, their mouths collided, and their tongues intertwined dancing in each other's mouth. They broke away several times, to catch glimpses of each other faces, before diving back in for another kiss.

Caitlin's hands wander their way up and under her daughter's shirt, gliding its way past her slender stomach to her bare breast. She teased her nipples lightly, grazing them several times with her rough fingers. Nora moaned softly from the sensual caresses.

"Are you sure?" Caitlin asked, breaking away from their kiss.

Nora nodded bashfully, her eyes searching for a place to hide. Caitlin held the hem of her daughter's shirt and in one swift motion, lifted it up and over her head, prying it free from her body. Caitlin was stunned and her gaze fixed on her daughter's goddess-like body. Nora quickly covered her breasts with one hand and rested another on her lower region, her face turning scarlet to the tip of her ears.

Caitlin giggled at her daughter's plight. She stood up and prepared to give her daughter a striptease. She lifted her shirt off and let it fall to the ground, revealing two well-endowed breasts. Nora's jaw hung slightly, she had always known that her mother's breasts were huge from the quick glances she snuck at her, but she'd never expected it to be this big. Caitlin turned around showing her curvaceous back to her daughter. She continued to remove her pants, wriggling her tight ass cutely in front of her daughter. It eventually fell free, revealing another pair of wonderful assets to her already amazed daughter. Caitlin turned back and stared at Nora, with her bare body on full display.

"You are so beautiful Mom," Nora gasped as she let her eyes roamed over her mother's voluptuous body.

"Thank you, Nora," Caitlin cooed. She sat back down and touched her daughter's soft cheeks. "You're beautiful too."

Nora blushed, "but mine aren't as big as yours, and I heard people like larger breasts."

Caitlin nudged her daughter's face lightly and grinned, "Don't be silly Nora. I like them, just the way they are."

Caitlin lowered her head, prying away her daughter's hand that was covering Nora's supple breasts. Caitlin leaned in and let her mouth and tongue explore every inch of them. She nibbled at Nora's stiff nipples causing Nora to squeal cutely each time Caitlin did. Caitlin alternated between each breast, fondling one with her hands while sucking the other with her mouth.

Caitlin moved her free hand down to her daughter's wet folds. Nora's arm that used to cover it now hung loosely by her side. Caitlin teased her daughter's clit lightly, tracing shapes around Nora's delicate mound. It didn't take long for Nora to feel something building up in her pussy.

"Something's coming Caitlin!" Nora squealed; Caitlin gripped her daughter's round butt tightly.

"Let it all out baby," Caitlin said, rubbing her daughter's clit more furiously.

Within moments, Nora screamed, and her body convulsed slightly. A gush liquid squirted out of Nora's pussy, completely soaking Caitlin's hands and the couch below. Caitlin caught her daughter's limp body and laid Nora down slowly on the couch; the young speedster's body still reeling from the very first orgasm she had.

"That felt weird," Nora said, resting a hand on her chest. "Weird but in a good way."

Caitlin inched herself closer to her daughter. She touched Nora's face and went in for a quick kiss.

"Can you still go on?" Caitlin whispered softly into Nora's ear. Nora nodded slowly. Caitlin smiled. She then proceeded to lift Nora up and carried her upstairs and into Caitlin's and Iris's bedroom. Nora was then placed on the bed and Caitlin then resumed making out with her own daughter. "You're gonna love this."

Caitlin then proceeded to kiss her way down Nora's body and then reached the young speedster's pussy. She kissed Nora's inner thighs and licked Nora's calves.

Nora moaned softly in pleasure. Caitlin then licked a finger and pressed it against Nora's vulva and labia. The bioengineer and young speedster then kissed each other as Caitlin rubbed Nora's vagina.

Caitlin then plunged her finger inside Nora's cunt. The young speedster whimpered softly and placed her hand on Caitlin's wrist. Caitlin then proceeded to move: in and out, fingerfucking Nora's little box with ease.

Caitlin smiled and got into her knees, rolling Nora over onto the young speedster's hands and knees. She delivered a hard spank to Nora's buttcheeks, causing the young speedster to whimper in response. Caitlin smiled and then tenderly ran her hands up and down Nora's butt. Just as Nora was enjoying it, Caitlin delivered another hard spank.

"Well well well," Caitlin said. "I'm gonna have lots of fun with you and your cute, little speedster butt." Nora moaned as Caitlin resumed fingerfucking her cunt. "Your pussy is so tight. I can't believe how fast you have learned to love."

Caitlin smiled as she fingerfucked her daughter till she came, squirting her juices all over the bed. Caitlin then rolled Nora onto her back and spread the young speedster's legs wide.