The Flash Season 01 Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora gasped. "Oh Schrap," she said. "I knew I was forgetting something." She gave a little grin. "I'll be back in a flash." She giggled and then sped off back to her bedroom. Caitlin and Iris smiled.

A few minutes later.............................

Nora, Caitlin and Iris were all in Caitlin's blue colored RAV-4. Unbeknownst to Nora, Caitlin and Iris; with the help of the DEO in National City, upgraded the vehicle. Iris was in the driver's seat, while Caitlin and Nora were sitting in the backseat.

"I'm so glad that we can spend time together," Iris said. "Any ideas on what you want to have for lunch?" Nora smiled.

"I could go for some Indian food," Nora said. "You know that Indian restaurant in the valley called Chrismaria? I heard it was really good."

Iris and Caitlin nodded and drove. Caitlin smiled as she slipped her hand down Nora's shorts. "Hey honey," she said. "Fancy a little carpet munching?"

Nora smiled and nodded. Caitlin smiled. She then leaned back against the car door, lifted her dress up, and pushed her panties aside, allowing her own daughter access to her pussy.

Nora then proceeded to kiss her mother's legs and inner thighs, heading towards the main treat; Caitlin's pussy.

December 11 2013..............................................

Two men, Clyde and Mark Mardon were running and shooting at cops.

Clyde Mardon had been taken care of by his older brother, Mark, since the former was 10. At some point in their lives, Clyde and Mark became a duo of notorious bank robbers.

On December 11, 2013, Clyde robbed a bank with Mark. They escaped in a Mustang Shelby GT 500 (as observed by Barry Allen) and went to hide in a farmhouse. After Barry was able to track the Mardon brothers down to one of any four farms, Detectives West and Chyre both checked each one. Having little luck on the first three, on the final one they found Clyde. He shot Chyre, running to catch a plane with his brother. The two celebrated as they flew away, but Mark told Clyde to put on his seatbelt. At that moment, the S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator exploded, causing the plane to explode. Because he wasn't buckled in, Clyde fell out of the plane, while Mark went down with it. Neither brother was aware of the other's survival, but both had obtained the power of atmokinesis.

Nine months later, Mardon was caught in a car chase with the police. Barry Allen was able to intervene using his super speed, causing the car to flip. Clyde walked away unscathed, creating fog to allow himself to escape, ultimately causing another crash.

Soon after, Clyde robbed the Gold City Bank. The bank teller described his physical appearance to the police, leading Detectives West and Thawne to go to his old farmhouse. They found him there, much to their surprise. However, before he could be detained, he knocked away the detectives and created a tornado. He moved the tornado outside, while still ripping through the barn. After some hesitation, Barry was able to reverse the effects of the tornado. Clyde promptly aimed a gun at Barry, but before he could shoot, he was shot dead by Detective West.

Clyde's death would be the cause of his brother Mark Mardon's rampage (culminating in a devastating tsunami) as the Weather Wizard a few months later, though the after-effects of this rampage were largely undone by the effect of Barry going back in time.

Because of Nora's alternation of the multiverse, Clyde was brought back alive, but was a female named Cadence Mardon.

Present day................................................................

At a nearby bank...........................................................

Cadence smiled as she entered the bank. As a criminal, Cadence was generally very careless, rarely if ever learning from her mistakes. She was also a vicious murderer who had no guilt or remorse for her actions, killing a policeman among many others. After discovering her new-found powers, Cadence became arrogant and insane to the point where she developed a literal 'God complex'. In spite of all these negative qualities, she did seem to care for and respect her sister, Mackenzie Mardon.

Cadence pulled out a NAA 22 magnum mini revolver and shot two security guards dead. Suddenly, a panic erupted. She walked into the middle of the building. "Listen carefully people," she said. "If you cooperate with me, no one has to die."

Cadence was a 27 year old caucasian woman with long blonde hair, blue eyes, was 5 feet 7 inches tall, 130 lbs, had a slim body, natural 36C breasts, no tattoos, a pierced navel, and a 14.5 inch long dick.

"So, I will be taking money from this fine establishment," Cadence said. "And if anyone tries to call the police, or other, I will kill you." Suddenly, Cadence saw a pretty little blonde teenager. The robber grabbed the girl. "What's your name, sweetie?"

The girl sobbed. "Sarah Rey," she said.

Cadence nodded. She pulled a napkin out of her pocket and wiped Sarah's tears. "I'm taking this girl with me," she said. "Anyone tries anything, and I will kill her. If anyone calls the cops, she will die. If I don't get the money, then................. well you get the picture."

Back in Caitlin's blue colored RAV-4....................................................................................................

Caitlin smiled and moaned as she felt Nora's tongue graze her inner thighs and her vulva. The young speedster/cyrogenetic metahuman was very skilled in carpet munching. Caitlin moaned and placed her hands on Nora's head and began to hump her face slowly but surely.

Nora licked and sucked on Caitlin's pussy, twisting the bioengineer's clit in her mouth. She knew she was doing great, but she could hear Caitlin moaning.

"Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh baby," Caitlin moaned as she stroked Nora's head. "You're a natural little carpet muncher. Oh fuck, your tongue feels soooooo gooooood inside me. You're going to make me cum soon."

Nora smiled and used her tongue and lips, licking and sucking on Caitlin's pussy with all her might. Meanwhile, Iris was sitting in the driver's seat. She was listening and enjoying the action behind her back. "That's it baby," Iris said. "Make her cum."

Caitlin smiled and closed her eyes, imagining her own mother Carla Tannhauser. She thought about her mother.

Start Flashback....................................................................

Carla Tannhauser was lying on the couch with her daughter between her legs. Carla Tannhauser was a fifty eight year old caucasian woman with long brown hair, blue eyes, was 5 feet 61/2 inches tall, 119.05 lbs, had an slim body, natural 38B breasts, no tattoos or piercings, and a 18 inch long dick.

Carla was resting, her eyes closed.

"Mmmm...yes Daddy. Eat me. Fuck my little pussy with your tongue. Ahhh...so fucking good. Ooooo...so deep. More!!! Fuck me like that Daddy. Use your hot fucking tongue and rape my pussy. Shit...uuuunnnnnnnn........aaarrrrgggggggg.......Daddy! Yessssssssss!!!!!!! Fuck me. Drive your tongue into me. Eat me. Eat your nasty baby girl. Ooooooooo.....mmmmmmmmmm............yes...YESSSSSSSSSS.......Daddy. Cummmminnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Carla laid still a few minutes to catch her breath. The licking of her pussy never stopped. She was ready for Daddy to fuck her now.

"Oh Daddy. That was so great. I'm so glad you're home. I needed you so bad! But Daddy please...fuck me now. I need you hard cock in me."

Having said this, Carla opened her eyes to look at her Daddy for the first time in days. "What?!? Oh no! Caitlin! Stop!!! Bad girl!!! What are you doing?!?" Who Carla was seeing between her wide spread legs was not her dear Daddy, but a girl! Her girl! Caitlin has been eating Carla out while she was asleep! She woke up to her daughter eating her out! And Caitlin was still licking Carla like she would never stop.

Carla reached down to push Caitlin away, but Caitlin only grunted and started licking Carla harder and faster. Shoving her nose into the older woman as though it were a cock.

"Unnnn... Caity...th...this is...wr...wrong", Carla said while panting. But no matter how wrong it was, it felt damn good. And she couldn't deny she had just had the best orgasm ever from being eaten. The best ever including Daddy.

"Mmmm...baby...you...you...have to st...stop. This is so...so...uuuuunnnnnnnnnnn..................oooooooooooo........so fuc.......fucking good." Carla reached down again only this time she didn't try to push Caitlin away. This time she shoved Caitlin's nose deeper into her pussy.

"Yes girl. Mmmm...yes. Make Mommy cum again. Just lik...like...you did be....before. Oh yes Caitlin...uunnnnnn...oooooooooo....nnnnnaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh...eat me baby. Fuck Mommy's nasty pussy. Fuck me baby! Do it. Har.........harder....faster!!!!! More!!!!!!!!"

Carla was completely taken over with incestuous lust and the need to cum again. This time she would cum knowing it was her daughter eating her and not her Daddy. That made it even hotter.

"Fuck me Caity!," Carla screamed as she shoved her throbbing pussy into Caitlin's face. "Fuck me, fuck me. I'm you're bitch. Your milf bitch! Oooooooooooooooo.............uuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm.......yes. More baby. Oh more. Hard nasty pussy eating. Uunppppppphhhhhhhh....oooooooooo...........aaaaargggggggggg........you're licking me raw! My pussy hurts so good! Rape it girl. Ooooooooo.............rape it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And Caitlin did. She shoved her tongue into her mother further then Carla had even felt a cock go. Reaching places and making her feel like she never had before.

She felt herself getting close. She was going to cum again.

Fuck me Caity!!! Eat me. I'm going to cum for you. I'm going to give you my yummy cum to drink. More.........ooooooooooooo.............uuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnn. Fuccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" she scream as Caitlin work her pussy hard. "Yeeessssssssssssss...........eat meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Fuck me..............eat me..............rape me.............uuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...........mmmmpppppppfffffffff. Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yessssssssssssssss................fuck me............Caitlinnnnnnnnnnn..................oooooh......nnnnnaaaaahhhhhhhh. You fuc...fucking girlllllllllllll. I'm cuuuummmmmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggg. Cummmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Carla's body thrashed on the couch violently. Her orgasm ripped through her body making her scream over and over. Her body shook so hard that Caitlin had a hard time maintaining contact with her wonderful mother's pussy. But Caitlin didn't give up until she had licked up every last drop of Carla's cum and then she continued to lick her until Carla was stone dry and raw. Only when her tongue began to stick to the dryness did Caitlin move away from Carla and lay once again at her feet.

It took Carla a full 15 minutes to recover from her massive orgasm. When she could finally move, she slid to the foot of the bed to pat Caitlin's head and say softly to her..."Girl, that was the best I have ever had. But it doesn't seem like you got to cum. How about I take care of that for you?"

End Flashback..................................................................

Caitlin then came hard, squirting her juices all over Nora's face and lips. Caitlin whimpered softly as she climaxed, squirting her juices. As she came, Nora licked and sucked on the clit and vulva. Caitlin then felt a second orgasm coming. Without any warning, she squirted again, and then again. Caitlin was drenching Nora's face and lips in her juices.

After finally finishing, the bioengineer pulled the young speedster up to her face and kissed her passionately. Nora and Caitlin made out with each other and licked each other's faces.

Nora smiled and rested her head on Caitlin's chest. "I could definitely get use to this," she said. "Having you both has mothers."

Caitlin smiled as she stroked Nora's head and kissed Nora's forehead. "We'll always be there for you, sweetie," she said. Suddenly the radio talked about the bank robbery in the valley.

Nora turned to face her mother. "Guess we will have to put our trip on hold," she said. She, using her enhanced speed, changed into her superheroine outfit and sped off towards the bank.

Caitlin smiled. "You know," she said. "It wouldn't be a bad thing if we helped Nora."

Iris smiled, opening her bag. It had both of their respective superheroine outfits. "I had a feeling of this," she said.

Caitlin smiled. They both changed into their respective superheroine outfits and headed towards the bank.

In the Bank..............................................................................

Cadence walked into the vault and began to take the money while holding Sarah. Just then, Nora showed up. She then proceeded to, using her enhanced speed, took all the other people and saved them.

Cadence dragged Sarah into the main area and saw Nora. "Well well well," Cadence said, smiling. "I don't think we have met. But, I don't think you can stop me." Cadence fired a shot at Nora, but the young speedster dodged it easily.

Nora smiled. "You probably don't know me," she said. "My name is XS. Let's just stand down and surrender."

Cadence smiled. "I don't think so," she said. "The night of the storm, after S.T.A.R. Labs blew, after my sister's and my plane went down and I woke up on the ground alive, when I saw what I could do, I understood. I am God. And God, God doesn't surrender to a spoiled little brat."

Nora gasped. Cadence Mardon was a metahuman. Meta-humans, commonly shortened as metas and often referred to as super-humans, are individuals who acquired powers and abilities unlike those of normal humans after experiencing mutation of their bodies (in comparison to magic users, who learned how to harness primordial energies without being mutated themselves). On Earth-1, most obtained their powers after surviving an explosion caused by a malfunction of the S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator on December 11, 2013, releasing a wave of dark matter throughout Central City and other surrounding areas. These people were exposed to the particles and dark matter that altered their genetic, chemical, or even atomic structure, giving them a variety of abilities. Their abilities seem to often relate to what energy or matter the future super-humans were in direct contact with at the time of exposure.

As a metahuman, Cadence had the following powers and abilities;

Meta-human physiology: In the old multiverse, after Clyde was struck by the energy of the Particle Accelerator explosion, this altered his DNA and supercharged his cells, augmenting his physiology to access his new abilities. In the new multiverse, Cadence was hit by the shockwave and gained her new abilities.

Clyde had the following powers in the old multiverse;

Atmokinesis: After he was caught in the particle accelerator's explosion's shock-wave, Clyde gained the power to create and manipulate the weather.

Flight: Clyde used his atmokinesis to create controlled tornadoes that would allow him to suspend himself in the air.

Hydrokinesis: Clyde can generate clouds of water vapor that allow him to escape from a crime scene.

Cadence had the following additional powers in the new multiverse;

Weather Mimicry: Cadence is or can transform her body completely into weather phenomenon, including wind, clouds, storms, etc. A user's transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of weather, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.

Air Mimicry: Cadence is made up of or can transform her body completely into air. A user's transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of air, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.

Lightning Mimicry: Cadence is made up of or can transform her body completely into electricity. A user's transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of electricity, in which case, it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately, the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other. Nigh Formed Electricity Beings are or can change into mostly physical beings, with the electricity flowing through their being, fortifying their cells, bones and muscles. Their power is mostly focused to their bodies and while they gain some amount of electric energy-attacks, the changes and applications are mostly internal. Full-Formed Electricity Beings are completely formed of electricity, without anything truly left from their physical form. They gain impressive control over their form and vast capacity to expel electricity in various ways.

Water Mimicry: Cadence is made up of or can transform her body completely into water. A user's transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of water, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.

Both Clyde and Cadence had the following abilities;

Skilled Marksman: Clyde and Cadence were both skilled in using pistols.

Clyde and Cadence had the following equipment;

NAA 22 magnum mini revolver: Clyde Mardon used this gun to shoot and kill Chyre. Cadence used this gun to threaten the civilians and shoot the guards.

Nora smiled and sped over to Cadence and struck her hard, knocking the bank robber down. "Maybe you shouldn't talk so much," Nora said. "Maybe then I wouldn't be able to find you."

Cadence smiled and stood up. "You think you're so smart and brilliant," she said. Using her mimicry powers, she vanished from sight. Nora was shocked. Suddenly Cadence appeared behind the young speedster and struck her hard before disappearing again. "How are you going to hit me now, when you can't see me?" Nora swung her arm and tried to hit Cadence, but nothing was there. Cadence laughed at the young speedster. "I can do this all day long, you little perverted brat."

Nora sighed deeply and began to breathe deeply. She concentrated and focused on Cadence's powers. Suddenly, Nora's hair turned white, her lips turned blue and her eyes glowed.

Cadence swung her arm to hit Nora, but the young speedster grabbed her. "No one hurts my friend," Nora said in a distorted voice. Ice was in control. "You hurt my friend, a very bad idea." Nora then used her enhanced speed and threw Cadence far away.

Iris and Caitlin then arrived and helped in rescuing the civilians. The three heroines then got back in their civilian outfits and headed towards the restaurant.

Nora fell asleep and began to dream about the past, her past, in the old multiverse.

Nora's old multiverse past...................................................................

Nora was a forensic crime scene assistant for the Central City Police Department, reminiscing about her life of running. When she was 7, she usually ran from bullies, who were picking on others, getting beat up in the process. She was treated by her loving grandmother Nora Allen, and being lovingly called 'slugger' by her grandfather Henry.

Nora Allen, named Big Nora, tucked Nora into bed. "Grandma," Nora said. "Why do people sing?"