The Flash Season 01 Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little Nora pulled her hips back for a powerful forwards surge which sheathed the entirety of her member inside the tightness. Both women cried out in euphoria as the young heroine started bucking and thrusting again. To help her granddaughter, Big Nora grabbed onto the speedster's ass to yank her towards her and take every inch of her hard cock each time. Groans of pleasure rang out as granddaughter fucked grandmother, both long past caring about the taboo and only caring about the carnal pleasure. As the hard length slammed into her pussy, Big Nora masturbated at the same time, caressing her own length for extra pleasure. Turning things up a notch, Little Nora's body sparked with lightning and with her powers jackhammered her diamond hard member in and out. As Big Nora had learned from all her times with Barry, a super fast fuck was an immensely pleasurable sensation and the Speed Force was overwhelmed with ecstasy. The young speedster was also consumed with delight, as good as Lia's tight slit had been, Big Nora's experience made the sensation even better.

The young heroine's length pounded the light skinned woman's wetness with incredible speed and as she did so, twisted and angled her hips to maximize both their pleasures. Fluids intermingled as their bodies met again and again. "Harder. More." Grandmother ordered granddaughter and XS thrusted her cock in as fast and as hard as she could, the whole member going all the way in each time.

"Grandma!" Moaned the younger woman as a pleasurable heat grew inside her.

"Don't stop." Moaned Big Nora who was feeling a similar heat whilst still jerking herself off. The hard member filled her over and over and with every thrust the women's pleasure grew. Pussies dripped with juices and cocks oozed precum in a prelude to their upcoming big releases. It became a contest of who had more stamina and the two were consumed with ecstatic lust as their bodies collided. Even with speedster stamina, XS could barely hold back but didn't slow even as her thrusts got unfocussed and wild. Despite having came not long ago, Big Nora knew she was about to climax as well, especially with both cock and pussy being pleasured.

In the end the result was a tie. Both women were simply unable to resist any longer and in almost perfect unison they came. Hot cum fell like rain from Big Nora's cock and squirted from her pussy as a knee trembler struck her. An equally molten load fired from the younger Nora's member, painting her grandmother's pussy walls white with it and at the same time her juices burst from her own wetness.

Big Nora and Little Nora were too exhausted to move but were content in each other's embrace, even hot and sweaty in the now sticky floored bathroom. "I'm so glad you're back, baby girl." Purred Big Nora, her tone implying more grandmother/granddaughter bonding time in future.

"I'm happy to be back." Replied Little Nora who was looking forward to it.

Back in reality............................................................................

The women had finally arrived at the restaurant. Iris climbed out of the car. She stretched her arms and looked around. She then headed to the front door of the restaurant.

Caitlin was now waking up and looked at her daughter. Nora was still sleeping. Caitlin smiled and gave her daughter a kiss on the forehead. "You deserve a good sleep," she said. She then got dressed and followed Iris to the restaurant. Neither one had any idea of what Nora was dreaming about.

Back in Nora's dream.................................................................

Little Nora was still playing with Big Nora. "So, if you're not the Speed Force," she said. "What are you?"

Big Nora smiled. "I'm a manifestation of your deepest desires and your deepest fantasies," she said. "I'm called the Sex Force. I'm connected to you via your sexual pleasures, your desires, and your deepest fantasies. In this realm, I can control anything and create anything you desire. You name it, I'll do it. Sometimes you don't even have to say anything. I'm only here to serve your needs and desires."

Nora thought for a moment. She had several different fantasies and desires. She didn't know which one to choose first. She finally decided on the first one. "My ultimate fantasy would be to engage in a Nora only gangbang session with myself only," she said.

Big Nora smiled and nodded. "Ask and you shall receive," she said. She snapped her fingers and Nora was dressed in her clothes again. This time she wasn't alone. Another girl was sitting next to her.

The girl looked around and then looked at Nora. "Who the shrap are you?" She asked. "Why do you look just like me?" The girl then looked down at her own body. "And why am I getting so turned on when I look at you?"

Big Nora smiled. "Nora, I'd like you to meet Nora," she said. "From Earth 2."

The two Noras looked at each other and they both looked identical. Little Nora and Earth 2 Nora then went along and began to talk to each other about their looks. Earth 2 Nora was wearing a heart print top and yellow corduroy skirt. Their lives were pretty much the exact same except Earth 2 Nora's parents were Alex and Kara Danvers. Her name was Nora Danvers.

Nora Snow-West and Nora Danvers looked up and down each other's bodies. The two girls headed upstairs and into Nora's bedroom. "Wow, this is your bedroom?" Nora Danvers asked. "It looks so much like my bedroom." She looked at all the things that Nora had in her bedroom. "So, have anyone in particular in your life? Like are you into girls? Guys? Both?"

Nora Snow-West smiled. "I have a fiancé," she said. "Her name is Naomi Danvers. Her parents are Alex and Eliza Danvers. What about you?"

Nora Danvers lowered her head down and sighed. "I had a girlfriend," she said. "But, she died in a car accident."

Nora Snow-West gasped and was shocked. She leaned over and hugged her doppelgänger. They held each other tightly in each other's arms for about an hour. After a moment, they pulled away and looked into each other's eyes.

Nora Danvers then leaned forward and pressed her lips against her doppelgänger's lips.

Nora Snow-West moaned and whimpered. She couldn't believe this was happening, she was making out with herself from another Earth. She had no idea she was such a good kisser. She would have to try this again sometime. The two Noras moaned in each other's mouths as they kissed and held each other tightly. Slowly and sensually, Nora Snow-West slipped her hand under her doppelgänger's skirt and felt the young speedster's member. It felt so warm in her hand.

Nora Danvers moaned in pleasure. She then looked up at her doppelgänger. "Would you like to see it?" She asked.

Nora Snow-West was hesitant about this, but she nodded in approval.

Nora Danvers smiled. She slowly and seductively stood up and began to slowly remove her skirt. She was wearing the same pair of panties as the original Nora. She placed her hands on her hips and smiled. "You ready to see it now?" She asked. Nora Snow-West nodded. Nora Danvers then pulled down her own panties and stood there.

Nora Snow-West was shocked. Her doppelgänger had the same looking dick as she did, same length, girth, everything. Her mouth watered with anticipation and excitement. Before she could say anything, Nora Danvers pushed her down onto her knees.

Nora Danvers smiled. "I think you know exactly what I have in mind," she said. "It's the same thing that you have in your mind. We're the same person, Nora. Don't deny your feelings. Don't you want to know what your own cock tastes like? Don't you want to know what it smells like? What it feels like?"

Nora Snow-West felt her body getting hot and sweaty. She did want to feel her own cock. She had fantasized about creating time remenants of herself so she could gangbang herself in all her holes. "I do," she said with a smile of satisfaction.

Nora Danvers smiled and patted her doppelgänger on the head. "Then, don't deny the feeling," she said. "Enjoy it and savor it all."

Nora Snow-West wrapped her hand around her doppelgänger's cock. It felt so soft and so warm in her hand. "Oh my god," she said. "It's so beautiful, so big, and it's throbbing." She opened her mouth and took the cock into her mouth. She took the head in and then proceeded to bob her head up and down the shaft. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned as she bobbed her head up and down the shaft.

Nora Danvers placed her hand on her doppelgänger's head and stroked the girl's head. "Ahhhhhhh, you're so amazing," she said. "The way your tongue wraps around my shaft." She moaned in pleasure and ecstasy. "Fuck, your mouth feels so good on my cock. I'll cum soon if you keep doing that."

Nora Snow-West pulled away and smiled as she stroked her doppelgänger's member. "We'll, that's the whole plan, beautiful," she said. "Your cock tastes so sweet. I just love it so much." Nora guided the member back into her mouth and resumed her blowjob session.

Nora Danvers tightened her grip on Nora Snow-West's head. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god baby, you're such a good little cocksucker," she said. "I'm gonna cum." Nora Danvers pumped her hips harder and faster. "Oh god. I'm gonna cum so hard, Nora. Let me fill your mouth. Swallow my sweet cum." Nora Danvers pushed Nora Snow-West's head down and then came hard, spurting her futa spunk down the young speedster's throat. Nora Snow-West was pulling away but Nora Danvers didn't stop. "Ahhhhh yessssssss. Swallow it all, Nora. Take my love. Don't you dare stop. Please, drink me dry."

Finally Nora Snow-West was able to pull away. Nora Danvers was far from done though. She continued to cum, spurting her futa spunk all over the young speedster's face and body.

"Holy shrap, there was so much cum," the young speedster said. "I can't believe it." Nora Snow-West tasted the spunk. "Wow, that was really incredible. Your cum tastes so sweet like honey." She smiled. "I think I'll call you Honey from now on."

Nora Danvers smiled. "Honey, I love that name," she said. "Nora 'Honey' Danvers. It's so perfect. Oh I love you so much."

Nora Snow-West grinned as she turned around and got down on her hands and knees, doggy position. "Oh Honey, I can't wait anymore," she said. "Please, fuck me in the ass."

Nora Danvers smiled. Her dick got hard again. "I would love to do that, baby," she said. "I've been waiting for you to tell me that."

Nora Snow-West nodded. She then watched as her doppelgänger pulled her shorts and panties down.

Nora Danvers smiled. Her doppelgänger's butt looked just like her own. She gently caressed the round buttcheeks. The sensation was so intense. She delivered a hard spank to the young speedster. She then spread the young speedster's asscheeks open and began to lick the butthole.

Nora Snow-West whimpered in pleasure and ecstasy. Her doppelgänger's tongue felt so good against her ass. Suddenly the doppelgänger pushed her down on her belly. The doppelgänger the guided her own cock to Nora's ass and plunged into her backdoor entrance.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, that feels so good inside me," Nora Snow-West said. "I'm such a dirty little girl." She moaned.Oh my god, I can't believe I'm getting buttfucked by my doppelgänger from another Earth. It feels so good. She leaned forward onto the bed and whimpered. "Fuck me hard. Fuck me unconscious."

Nora Danvers laid down on top of Nora Snow-West and buttfucked the young speedster hard, deep and fast. The sound of her thighs slapping against the young speedster's buttcheeks was music to her ears as was the whimpers and moans of Nora Snow-West.

Downstairs in the living room..................................................

Big Nora was sitting on the couch with another version of Nora on her knees, sucking Big Nora's cock. This third version of Nora was the Nora of Earth 3, named Nora Zor-El, the daughter of Astra Zor-El and Alura Zor-El. Nora Zor-El was wearing a grey lace-up sweatshirt and blue jeans.

Big Nora then told the young speedster to go upstairs and have fun with her doppelgängers. Nora Zor-El smiled and nodded. As different versions of Nora, they all were still connected to the Speed Force, however their lightning was different from one another. Nora Snow-West had light blue and light purple lightning. Nora Danvers had red and green lightning. Nora Zor-El had dark blue and dark purple lightning. Without any hesitation, she sped off upstairs.

Back upstairs.....................................................................

The whimpering and screaming of Nora Snow-West drove Nora Danvers wild. She kicked into seventh gear and started drilling Nora's asshole for everything that could be in there. Nora screamed like a banshee and the doppelgänger followed suit. The two of them in pure bliss as Nora Danvers assfucked Nora Snow-West. Lightning surged through their respective bodies as they reached their combined orgasm.

"Nora! Are you close?" Nora Danvers asked.

"Yes!" She squeaked out.

"Me too!" Nora Danvers yelled. She came first, slowing down the buttfucking action, but luckily Nora Snow-West was so on edge that the little actions still caused so much pleasure. When Nora Danvers pulled the dick back from her own asshole, Nora Snow-West came all over the sheets.

Nora Danvers didn't stop fucking Nora Snow-West's ass. She finally blew her final load of futa spunk deep into the younger speedster's bowels.

Just then, Nora Zor-El sped into the room. "Hey guys I'm just here to," she started to say as she saw the scene in front of her eyes. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shrap, that is not what I was expecting." She then smiled as she pulled her own cock out. "But I think I can still have some fun with this." Using her own super speed, the third doppelgänger got completely naked. She got behind Nora Danvers and then plunged her cock deep into her doppelgänger's ass.

Nora Danvers moaned in pleasure. "Fuck, that feels so good," she said.

The three Noras were now all together, naked and fucking each other in the ass. Their lightning surged through their bodies as they pounded each other's anuses with every single thrust. The pleasure was so intense.

"Oh god," Nora Snow-West said.

"Oh fuck," Nora Danvers said.

"Oh shit," Nora Zor-El said.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shrapppppppppppppppppppp," they all screamed in pleasure as they came together, spurting their respective cumshots. Even as they came, the three Noras were still pounding each other's brains out.

Finally they all were completely drained of spunk. The three of them kissed each other and fondled each other's breasts.

Just then, a fourth Nora entered the room. This fourth version of Nora was the Nora of Earth 4, named Nora Lance, the daughter of Sara and Laurel Lance. Nora Lance was wearing a light blue cropped sweatshirt and black pants. Nora Lance had orange and pink lightning. She was in turn followed by a fifth version of Nora. This fifth version of Nora was the Nora of Earth 5, named Nora Horton, the daughter of Cecile and Jenna Horton. Nora Horton was wearing a green suede moto jacket, light blue cropped sweatshirt, and black pants. Nora Horton had lilac and blue lightning. They were also joined by a sixth version of Nora. This sixth version of Nora was the Nora of Earth 6, named Nora Arias, the daughter of Samantha and Ruby Arias. Nora Arias was wearing a rainbow stripe tee and patchwork denim jacket with black pants. Nora Arias had light blue and black lightning.

The room now had six Noras who were all horny, for each other. At lightning fast speed, they all undressed each other and proceeded to engage in a 6 way Nora orgy.

Nora Snow-West was riding Nora Horton's cock reverse cowgirl vaginally. Nora Arias was fucking Nora Zor-El's cunt doggy style. Nora Zor-El was sucking on Nora Snow-West's dick. Finally Nora Horton was vaginally pounding Nora Lance missionary style.

They all fucked hard and fast for several hours. Once they all came hard together, they all would super speed around the room and change positions and partners. Every single Nora had a chance to fuck and be fucked by. No hole was left untouched or unfilled by cum.

Back in reality.....................................................................................

Nora slowly began to wake up and stretched her arms. Suddenly she felt her parents were lying next to her. "Mom, Mommy, What about the lunch?" She asked.

Caitlin smiled as she slipped her hand under Nora's shirt. "We decided that we would take the lunch to go," she said. "Our trip with you is going to be one to remember forever."

Nora smiled. She loved spending time with her mom and her mommy. She loved being their daughter, cocksucker, buttslut, and family fucktoy. "I love you both so much," she said.

Iris and Caitlin smiled and nodded. They loved their daughter so much. They enjoyed her enthusiasm when it came to their sexual games. They quickly drove back home to enjoy their lunch together at their home.

Back at Nora's house..........................

Iris and Caitlin arrived home with their daughter. They set up the table and they began to place the dishes on the table.

"So, we have a big selection of food," Caitlin said. "We have 1 dish of each of the following; Daal Makhani, Butter Chicken, Chicken Curry, Chicken Tikka Masala, Spicy Beef Vindaloo, Lamb Curry, Shrimp Roast, Spicy Pork Vindaloo. We also have 3 orders of Tandoori Plain Naan, 3 orders of Tandoori Butter Naan, 3 orders of Tandoori Garlic Naan, 2 orders of basmati rice, 3 servings of mint chutney, 3 servings of raita, 3 ginger ales, 3 orange crushes, and 2 mango lassis."

Nora nodded and looked at the spread of food. She, however, didn't see any signs of dessert on the table. She thought that maybe Caitlin and Iris had forgotten to bring dessert.

Iris smiled as she saw Nora's confused expression. "Dessert is not served here," she said. "Your mommy and I have a very special dessert in store for us all. Care to guess what it is?"

Nora thought for a moment. "Maple Ice Cream?" She asked.

Iris smiled and shook her head. "No, not maple ice cream," she said.

"How about a 4 layered double chocolate cake?" Nora asked again. Iris shook her head again. Nora was still very confused but willing to keep guessing. "Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, let me think a shower session with my parents?" Iris shook her head again. Nora gave up. "I don't know, what is it?"

Caitlin leaned over and slipped her hand down Nora's shorts and began to rub her daughter's cock. "It's a family fun time fuckfest," she said.

Nora cheered in happiness and joy. "I'm so excited for that," she said. "I love when we spend time having a family fun time fuckfest. It's my favorite thing to do in the day."

Caitlin smiled. "Then I suggest you take your seat at the table and we eat lunch together," she said. "After our lunch, we'll clean up the table and put the leftovers in the refrigerator for later. Then we can head to our bedroom and have the family fun time fuckfest. Okay, sweetie?"

Nora scowled. "I have to wait for that long," she said.

Iris smiled as she slipped her hand down Nora's shorts and wrapped her fingers around her daughter's shaft. "Just eat your lunch and don't eat too fast," she said.

Nora moaned as she felt both her parents jerking her off at the same time. She could feel her orgasm getting closer and closer. She couldn't believe how good it felt to be jerked off by her parents. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck," she moaned as she came hard, spurting her futa spunk all over her parents' hands.

The three of them then headed to the dining room where they sat and ate lunch together as a family.