The Flash Season 01 Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Big Nora smiled and kissed her granddaughter's forehead. "Because everything is better in song," she said. "Good night sweetheart."

The following night, Nora woke up hearing strange noises and saw the water in her aquarium rising. She went downstairs, and saw her grandmother being surrounded by what seemed to be a yellow and red person with a blue and purple person in lightning. Nora told her to stay back, and Henry came down too, and urged his granddaughter to run. The blue and purple lightning engulfed Nora and next thing she knew, Nora found herself outside. She started to run back to her grandparents' house.

As Nora ran, the scene shifted to the present day of the old multiverse, where 27 year old Nora was running to a crime scene, having just returned from Starling City. Her caretaker, Detective Joe West, was already at the scene, where a bank robbery had taken place. Captain David Singh, while he acknowledged Nora's skills as CSI are good, even better than Barry's, is annoyed at her constantly being late. Nora finally arrived, and checked the scene. She determined that the robbers, the Mardon Brothers, fled the scene with a Ford Mustang that caught manure. Back in her lab at CCPD, Nora analyzed the manure to determine where it came from. Nora's mother, Iris West, Joe's daughter (whom Barry was secretly in love with), came in to ask to come with Nora to the S.T.A.R. Labs, where the cutting edge particle accelerator was about to be activated. Since Iris was not of scientific mind, Nora explained the accelerator to her. Her manure analysis finished, and Nora gave Joe four possible locations on where to find Mardon brothers car. Joe allowed Nora to go to the S.T.A.R. Labs.

At the Star Labs, Dr. Wendy Stryker held a speech, when suddenly a thug stole Iris' laptop. Nora ran after him and caught him. But the thug won't surrender and hits Nora. He tries to escape, but he is caught by detective Eddie Thawne. At the station, Iris asked about Eddie and Nora said he was a transfer from Keystone City. As the night went on, a thunderstorm brewed. Joe and his partner, Fred Chyre, reached the last place on Barry's list and found the car, but got into a firefight with Clyde Mardon. Chyre was hit, and killed as Mardon boarded a plane to escape. At the same time, something was happening with the particle accelerator. It exploded, causing Mardon's plane to explode. A surge of power from the accelerator escaped into the sky and affected the storm clouds. Nora was in her lab, when suddenly, all the liquid in there started to float. Then, suddenly, she was struck by lightning from the affected storm clouds, and she struck upon all the chemicals in her lab and fell unconscious. She was immediately taken to an emergency care facility, still alive. However, it seemed she was flatlining. Iris came almost every day and was terrified for her.

Nine months later, as Nora was being looked after by Cisco Ramon and Dr. Caitlin Snow in S.T.A.R. Labs, Nora suddenly awakens. Shocked and disoriented, Cisco and Caitlin examined her and alerted Dr. Stryker. Cisco explained Nora was in a coma.

Nora looked at him in shock. "For how long?" She asked.

Dr. Wendy Stryker entered the cortex. "Nine months," she said. "Welcome back, Miss. Snow-West. We have a lot to discuss."

"It's hard to believe I'm here. I've always wanted to meet you face to face," Nora said.

Dr. Wendy Stryker smiled and grinned. "Yeah?" She said, as she rolled. "Well, you certainly went to great lengths to do it." She stopped for a moment. "The hospital was undergoing unexplainable power outages every time you were going into cardiac arrest, which was actually a misdiagnosis because, you see, you weren't flatlining, Nora. Your heartbeat was moving too fast for the EKG to register it. Now, I'm not the most popular person in town these days, but Detective West and his daughter gave me permission to bring you here, where we were able to stabilize you."

Nora perked up. "Iris?" She asked.

Dr. Wendy Stryker smiled and nodded. "Iris, yes," she said. "She came to see you quite often."

Caitlin Snow smiled. "She talks a lot," she said.

Cisco Ramon nodded. "Also, she's hot," he said.

Dr. Wendy Stryker cleared her throat. "S.T.A.R. Labs has not been operational since FEMA categorized us as a class four hazardous location. Seventeen people died that night. Many more were injured, myself amongst them," she said.

Nora saw the damage on the pipeline and the accelerator. "Jeez," she said. "What happened?"

"Nine months ago, the Particle Accelerator went online exactly as planned. For forty-five minutes," Stryker said. "I had achieved my life's dream, and then... then there was an anomaly. The electron volts became immeasurable, the ring under us popped, energy from that detonation was thrown into the sky, and that, in turn, seeded a storm cloud..."

Nora nodded. "That created a lightning bolt that struck me," she continued.

As Stryker arrived, she talked with Nora and explained that when the particle accelerator was activated, it ran smoothly for 45 minutes, then an anomaly happened that caused the explosion. Since then, S.T.A.R. Labs had been categorized as class 4 hazardous zone and Stryker was reduced to a wheelchair for life and lost her reputation. She also explained that after Nora was struck, the EKG couldn't register her heartbeat, because her heart was beating too fast for it to detect it. She then offered to look after Nora in the Labs, and Iris came to see her quite often. Nora decided to return to the city to see Iris and Joe, despite Stryker' objection. Nora goes to CC Jitters, where Iris worked as a waitress. She was surprised to see Nora awake and hugged her daughter. Suddenly, another waitress slipped, and as she did, Nora noticed that the world around her seemed to be slowing down. It lasted only for a second. Iris then took Nora to see Joe. Joe was happy to have Nora back, and Eddie was also glad to see her. When an arrested man attempted to take a gun from an officer, Nora noticed it, and ran to him in a split second. Everyone was wondering what happened, as was Nora. She went outside, and noticed that her hand was vibrating intensely. She moved a short distance with super speed, and smashed a police car rear window. She tried more, and soon she ran a long distance with near supersonic speeds, and crashed into a laundry truck. Elsewhere, Clyde Mardon, who was thought to have been killed nine months ago, robbed a bank by unleashing a meteorological storm inside the bank.

Back in the present multiverse....

Nora woke up and looked around. "What the fuck just happened?" Nora asked.

Caitlin was sitting next to the young speedster and began to kiss her neck and shoulder. "Everything is fine, sweetie," Caitlin said. "Don't dwell on the past."

Nora turned and looked at her mother and kissed Caitlin's lips. Quickly, the young 18 year old speedster/cyrogenetic metahuman stood up and bent over.

Caitlin smiled and pulled Nora's shorts and panties down, revealing her daughter's cute little pussy and young ass. Caitlin then went forward and plunged her cock deep inside Nora's cunt.

Nora and Caitlin moaned in pleasure as they felt their sexual organs join together. Nora leaned back and kissed her mommy on the lips as she grind her hips on Caitlin's cock.

Caitlin placed her hands on Nora's hips and kissed the young speedster's neck. "I know I've said this many times," she said. "But I love your pussy." She then wrapped her hand around Nora's cock. "And your cock."

The sensation of being fucked and jerked off by her mommy was too much for Nora to handle. She whimpered in pleasure as she climaxed, squirting her juices all over Caitlin's cock. "Oh mommy, your cock feels so good inside me," she whimpered. "Fuck me, fuck your daughter really good."

Caitlin then went off like a rocket. She came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Nora's pussy.

Nora then followed suit and came, spurting her own futa spunk.

Caitlin slowly turned Nora around without pulling out of her daughter's pussy.

Iris moaned as she touched herself. She tried to hold on to herself until the car behind her beeped. She tapped a button on the dashboard. "Gideon," she said. "Are you up?"

A holographic image of a woman appeared on the screen. "For you, Miss Snow-West, always," she said. "What can I do for you today?"

Gideon was a human-artificial intelligence fusion as well as an interactive artificial consciousness programmed to operate the critical systems and to aid Team Flash and their allies on missions. Similar to her counterpart that assisted Eobard Thawne, this Gideon is programmed with a feminine personality and appears either as a disembodied voice, or a holographic projection of a bald woman's head. Her human form had caucasian skin, shoulder length brown hair, green eyes, was 5 feet 8 inches tall, 116 lbs, had a slim body, natural 34D breasts, and a 18 inch long dick. In her human form, she wore a white button up shirt, a blue denim jacket, and black pants.

Iris moaned as she was jerking off. "Switch to autopilot mode," she said. "Tint the windows and make the entire car soundproof." Gideon did all that. Iris then took off all of her clothes and climbed into the backseat of the car. She then went forward and plunged her entire cock balls deep inside Nora's ass.

Both Caitlin and Iris were now balls deep inside Nora's holes. Once they were both deep inside Nora's holes, the two cocks started up a rhythm, as one slipped out, the other slipped in, and vice versa.

"Y-you're both fucking me so good?" Nora asked, bewildered. "B-but...my ass is already full of cum! I've never been double penetrated in the car before!"

"Gotta have your first time sometime, honey," Caitlin replied, ramming her cock into Nora's cunt as the young speedster screamed in ecstasy, Iris beginning again to hump Nora's ass, cum loudly sloshing out as Iris's monster cock worked itself in and out of Nora's tight ass.

"Holy fuck!" Caitlin moaned. "Your pussy is so fucking tight! I'm already about to blow my load!"

"Me too!" Iris moaned. "Her hot ass filled with my own cum just feels too good!"

"I'm gonna cum too!" Nora exclaimed. "I'm gonna cum from my ass, pussy, and cock!"

"Let's all cum together!" Caitlin screamed. "CUMMING!!!"

The three women screamed in ecstasy as they came simultaneously, Nora's asshole and pussy spasming like crazy as Iris and Caitlin unleashed their massive fuckloads into both of her holes, Nora's own cock bucking as it shot wad after wad of thick cum, covering the three dickgirls as they all came again and again, a puddle of cum forming on the car seat as Nora's overfilled pussy and ass leaked out Caitlin's and Iris's cum, respectively.

Their orgasms finally subsiding, the three dickgirls collapsed to the fabric of the ruined car seat, their cocks slowly deflating, having finally expended all of their cum. Caitlin was the first to speak up.

"Wow," she breathed. "That was incredible."

"Yeah," Iris replied, equally breathless.

"Same time, same place next road trip?" Caitlin asked. Iris and Nora looked at each other, smiling from ear to ear.

"You're on," Nora replied with a grin on her face.

After several hours.....................................................................

Iris woke up and looked around. Caitlin and Nora were both asleep. She smiled as she slowly pulled her cock out of Nora's ass. She quickly got dressed and climbed back into the front seat and took the wheel. "Gideon, disengage autopilot," she said. Iris then carefully continued to drive as her wife and daughter slept in the backseat of the car.

In Nora's dream.......................................................................

Nora woke up. She looked around. She was in her bedroom. She headed downstairs.

Unbeknownst to her, the host of the Speed Force was sitting there. Her name was Nora Allen. She had shoulder length auburn hair, green eyes, tan skin, 34C breasts, and a 12 inch long cock.

Nora, as the host of the Speed Force, had the following powers. She had speed force connection/metahuman physiology. Her powers were as follows.

She had the power of an accelerated healing factor. Nora's metabolism allows her to heal/regenerate much faster, more extensively, and efficiently than normal humans and most other meta-humans; for example, most physical damage done to her heals in under a day with no lingering signs. Even normally permanent damage, like paraplegia, is completely repaired in under a week. Her body can break down food more efficiently and, as a result, expels very little waste products that she can exhale through her skin. After the Speed Force was restored, Nora's healing powers were greatly amplified, able to recover from the most grievous of injuries in under an hour.

She had superhuman immunity. Due to Nora's accelerating healing factor; she is immune to most types of diseases, illnesses, sickness, drugs, poisons, toxins, etc. She also has greater resilience to radiation than normal humans, only suffering minor burns from it. 2,000 milligrams of horse tranquilizer only momentarily slowed her down until her body burned through it.

She had superhuman longevity. Due to Nora's accelerating healing factor; she ages much slower than normal humans and most other meta-humans; for example, in an erased future of the year 2024, Nora who had been the Speed Force for 10 years, has not visibly aged. This also enhances her vitality and health.

She had telepathy immunity. Nora becomes powerful to the point that she is immune to most, if not all forms of telepathy.

She had astral projection. With the help of a tachyon prototype, Nora was able to project her mind into the Speed Force and communicate with it. Since increasing both her powers and understanding of the Speed Force, it is possible she can do this of her own accord.

She had the power of electrogenesis/electrokinesis. Due to Nora's connection to the Speed Force; she can generate, create, project and manipulate multicolored electricity from both her hands or her entire body. It is commonly seen when running to boost her already immense speed to far higher levels. With her highest levels, 100 billion joules (the combined equivalent of way past three lightning bolts) she can generate enough force to greatly harm superhumanly strong foes without any harm to herself.

Alternatively, its intensity can interfere with surrounding electronics and overwhelm electric-absorption. Nora can focus the energy into specific body parts to produce a strong static shock on contact with the target. Nora was later taught to harness it by directing it into her arms to repeatedly hurl lightning bolts to stun or repel enemies, and also electrify a surface. Nora can also absorb electricity from other sources, simultaneously giving her an extra boost when running or throwing lightning. While originally she required extensive running to build up her lightning, Nora later learned to perform this ability from a stationary position.

After regaining her powers from restoring the Speed Force, Nora became able to unleash powerful and long-reaching constructs of electricity. Now since she became the host of the Speed Force, her powers were beyond imaginable.

She had the power of energy absorption. Nora absorbed the lightning thrown by the Flash, a power shared with Alexa, Deon, Bashir and the other forces.

She had the power of Speed Force aura. As a user of the Speed Force, Nora can build up a protective aura. This allows her to withstand large gravimetric force and protects the environment from the harm caused by high speed travel. Nora even built up her aura to be a billion times more powerful than the force of a black hole. This aura also seems to affect kinetic energy and inertia as Nora was able to throw off the Turtle's ability to steal kinetic energy and increase inertia on her victims. This also lets Nora grab other individuals at high speed without their momentum and kinetic energy ripping them apart and survive impact with objects moving so fast with only minor injuries.

She had the power of Speed Force sharing. Nora can expand her Speed Force aura to protect others she carries while moving at super speed. Nora can siphon the speed energy from another speedster to bolster her own speed. After escaping from the Speed Force, gaining a greater understanding of her power, she can use it in more passive means. By touching others, she can share her energy, letting them move, think, and heal as fast as herself. By channeling enough energy, she can share her speed with others, letting them independently move as fast as speedsters without exhausting or affecting their own powers, until they burn through the borrowed energy. Nora is currently the only speedster known able to do this because after spending six months in the Speed Force she was able to absorb enough of its energies to share that energy with others.

She had Speed Force awareness. Due to Nora's connection to the Speed Force; she can sense the Speed Force in another speedster's system.

She had superhuman strength. Nora is much stronger than normal humans and most other meta-humans; for example, she is able to carry multiple individuals simultaneously while speeding away with them. When charging her momentum, she could smash through machinery with her bare hands or send opponents flying through the air without first running. She can even stop a speeding car unaided. Since enhancing her powers, her raw strength was also increased, as originally a supersonic punch had no effect on Grodd, a single punch at close range was able to knock out the massive gorilla (albeit this was in the mindscape).

She had superhuman durability. Nora is far more durable than normal humans and most other meta-humans; for example, she is unaffected by momentum build-up, can take attacks/exertion and even survive impacts that would have easily killed normal humans. She can withstand powerful lightning bolts, concussive shock waves, sonic blasts and superhumanly strong strikes, only being momentarily stunned. After regaining her full powers, Nora's superhuman durability is further greatly amplified, quickly rebounding from zombie-Girder's blows, who previously seriously injured her in a single blow. Nora can also remain almost unharmed when falling from certain heights that would easily kill normal humans.

She had superhuman stamina. Nora possesses far more stamina than normal humans and most other meta-humans, allowing her to remain physically active for long periods of time; for example, she can handle the stresses of extreme racing without noticeable distress, letting her function much longer than normal humans unhindered. Her enhanced stamina is due to her augmented physiology, which builds up little to no lactic acid or fatigue toxins. Even after running from coast to coast of the country to pick up a pizza, Nora remained unfazed from the prolonged running. However, while her stamina is greater than most speedsters, Nora's reserves are not inexhaustible. Extreme and extended uses of her more advanced powers will eventually drain her.

She had accelerated perception. Nora can process information, and think much faster than normal humans and most other meta-humans; for example, her thought processing able to take in and retain information just as fast and efficiently. Even while using her superhuman speed, she can clearly think, react to events, and perform actions long before normal humans can perceive them. This lets her learn in a small fraction of the normal time, able to read and familiarize herself with Earth-2 science within seconds. After six months in the Speed Force, Nora's brain activity became over five times faster than it had been previously. Nora's senses are also amplified to superhuman levels. This allows Nora to perceive the world as if it is nearly frozen. She can see and hear normally, even while moving at speeds faster than sound, where this would normally be impossible. Nora became able to easily perceive the attacks of other powerful speedsters. This heightened alertness enables her to instantly read and adapt to the situation. Her perception of time, however, seems to vary by her emotional state, as in one instance, when she was waiting to check out from work, she described it as feeling as if it were hours away, while in real time it was merely minutes.