The Flash Season 01 Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they enjoyed their lunch, the parents led their daughter upstairs and into their own bedroom.

Caitlin smiled as she delivered a spank to Nora's buttcheeks. "Now, your mother and I have three special devices that we are going to use for this session," she said. "Inhibitor collars." Inhibitor collars were special control collars designed to prevent the wearer from accessing their superhuman abilities, and also to apply electric shocks powerful enough to render a person unconscious. The collars must be pre-programed for an individual's specific abilities. For subjects with multiple powers, the collars are capable of selectively repressing or allowing individual abilities, and can be remotely switched between settings. The collar Brain used on Captain Marvel was also able to prevent all movement from the neck down. It is unclear if this is a feature of all inhibitor collars. It is also possible to attach explosive charges that can be detonated from a distance on the collars. The collars work by interacting with the spine and brain, necessitating they be worn around the neck. These ones were different, having a vibrating device that could be activated like a sex vibrator. The mothers and their daughter then entered the room. Caitlin placed inhibitor collars around their respective necks including her own. "Activating the collars in............3................2................1....................Now." She pressed a button on her phone. The indicator lights were green. The following are the indicator light colours and what they mean;

Green: Active Mode. This would mean that the collar is working and functioning correctly.

Red: This would mean that the collar needs to recharge. This would allow a wearer with super strength to break the collar simply by ripping it off their neck.

Yellow: This would mean the collar is determining the different powers the wearer has.

Red-Orange: This would mean the collar is going to self destruct. The timer is set to 30 seconds.

Blue: This would mean the collar is resetting and preparing for the new wearer.

Iris then pointed at a chair in the middle of the room. "Now, be a good girl and go sit on that chair," she said. "Take all your clothes off and go sit on the chair. I want you to strip naked like a stripper."

Nora nodded. She was very excited to do this. She started off by grabbing parents' wrists and leading them to the bed. When they got there, she pushed them down firmly onto the bed so that they knew that she was in charge. This required Nora to be a bit dominant. Next, Nora gave them both a quick kiss so that the mothers knew she wasn't being too serious (even though she was still definitely the one in charge). Afterwards, Nora slowly and seductively walked a few steps away from the bed, making sure to accentuate her hips as she did. Then she stopped, looked over her shoulder at her parents and slowly removed her top, dropping it to the floor. Next, the young speedster took a step back towards her parents. Then she placed her hands on either side of her hips and slowly started to lower her shorts to the floor. As she did, she started to bend down towards the ground, making sure to give her horny parents a bird's eye view of her ass. She knew the slower she did all of this, the better.

Since she was feeling confident at this stage, then it's just a case of putting her hands on her hips and slowly rotating her hips right in front of them. If they tried to touch or grab her, then she swatted their hands away and waved her finger in their faces. Nora can do this while facing them or while she has her back to them. Another very sexy move was to straddle one of her parents' legs, sit down on it and seductively grind up and down it. Once she has done this, she again slowly walks away from them. She stopped when she was a few feet away and then slowly started to undo her bra with her back to them. She started by slipping the shoulder straps down before undoing it from behind her back. When she was done, she threw it at her parents before turning around and slowly walking back to them. Nora then got down on her parents' knees and start grinding on them again, and just go from there. She stayed grinding on their knees until she made herself cum. She found that it's a good idea to try this all out on her own first to get an idea of what is easy to do and what needs some work to perfect. The first few times that Nora did strip for her parents, she made them a little awkward and it did not go perfectly well. But with time and practice, she eventually got really smooth and sexy at it. Once she had mastered the actual stripping part, then it was time to graduate to some sexy foreplay or even use some of these powerful sex tips on her parents.

Caitlin moaned as she watched her daughter, her own daughter, grind against her leg. "Fuck, that's is so fucking hot," she said. "I bet you're getting excited from this whole thing too. I know you are, because I can see that bulge in your panties."

Nora smiled and looked down. "I'm not the only one with a bulge in her panties," she said, pointing at her parents' laps. Caitlin and Iris were both rock hard.

The three women couldn't take it anymore. They deactivated their individual inhibitor collars. They removed them and put them aside. With full access to their respective powers, they used their own super speed to strip each other naked. They then had the most passionate and sexually explicit three way fuckfest.

The next day....................................................................................

The next day, as Stryker, Cisco, and Caitlin are preparing for a test with Nora, Cisco explains to her what she experienced yesterday. The world didn't slow down; Nora was moving so fast it only seemed like the world was slowing. Cisco then explains more about Stryker and Caitlin and says he makes the toys. Caitlin comes to check on Nora, and she asks why she doesn't smile so much. Caitlin answers that after the explosion, her promising career in biophysics ended, her boss is on a wheelchair and she lost her fiancé as well in the explosion, summing that her face pretty much covers it all. The test gets underway, and Nora speeds herself to speeds not normally possible for a normal human, amazing Caitlin. But as Nora runs, she remembers events from when she was 7 years old, and loses focus. She crashes into water tanks, injuring her arm in the process.

Back in the Labs, Caitlin says Nora's fracture has healed itself in three hours. Stryker asks Nora what happened, what made her lose focus. Nora explains, how her mom Caitlin was murdered in the old timeline, when she was 7, and how she saw what seemed to be a ball of lightning, and inside it, she saw a woman in a yellow colored suit, who killed Caitlin.

Dr. Wendy Stryker rolls over in a wheelchair. "What happened out there today?" She asked. "You were moving pretty well, and then something caused you to lose focus."

Nora sighed deeply. "I started remembering something," she said. "When I was 7, my mom was murdered. It was late. A sound woke me up. I came downstairs, and... I saw what looked like a ball of lightning. Inside the lightning, there was a woman. She killed my mom. They arrested my mother. She's still under surveillance for her murder. Everyone, the cops, the shrinks, they... they all told me that what I saw was impossible. But what if the woman who killed my mom was like me?"

Dr. Wendy Stryker smiled. "Well, I think I can say unequivocally, you are one of a kind," she said.

Nora goes to see Iris, and sees that she is dating with Eddie. As the two then walk and discuss about it, Iris asks Nora not to tell Joe about it. Nora then sees a car being chased by the police, and as the car passes, Nora sees Mardon inside it. Mardon causes the police cars to be driven off the road, and Nora quickly pushes Iris out of the way, and then runs after Mardon. She enters the car and flips it over. Mardon survives and escapes by creating a thick fog. Due to the fog, a car crashes and its driver is killed. Joe arrives and is angry at Iris and Nora for being here. Nora talks with Joe about what she saw, but Joe doesn't believe her, like he has never believed Nora about the true circumstances surrounding her mom's murder. Joe tries to explain that her mother Iris was guilty, and Mardon is dead, causing Nora to leave. Eddie arrives with a sketch of the bank robber, which looks exactly like Mardon.

Nora returns to S.T.A.R. Labs, and angrily claims she wasn't the only one who was affected with the particle accelerator explosion. Stryker admits, that when it happened, many different substances escaped, such as dark matter, giving normal humans special abilities, which they have branded into "meta-humans".

Nora barged into the S.T.A.R. Labs Cortex. "I wasn't the only one affected by the particle accelerator, was I?" She angrily asked.

Stryker looked at Caitlin and Cisco. "We don't know for sure," she said.

Nora angrily refused to believe that. "You said the city was safe, that there was no residual danger," she said. "But that's not true, so what really happened that night?"

Dr. Wendy Stryker sighed. "Well... the accelerator went active. We all felt like heroes and then... it all went wrong. A dimensional barrier ruptured, unleashing unknown energies into our world: anti-matter, dark energy, x-elements...," she said.

Nora shook her head. "Those are all theoretical," she said.

Dr. Wendy Stryker turned to face Nora. "And how theoretical are you?" She asked. She sighed. "We mapped the dispersion throughout and around Central City, though we have no way of knowing exactly what or... who was exposed. We've been searching for other meta-humans like yourself."

Nora looked at the team. "Meta-humans?" She asked.

Caitlin Snow smiled. "That's what we are calling them," she said.

Nora nodded. "I saw one today," she said. "She's a bank robber, and she can control the weather."

Cisco laughed. "This just keeps getting cooler," he said.

Nora was angry. "This is not cool. All right?" She said, "A man died. Mardon must have gotten her powers the same way I did, from the storm cloud. She's still out there. We have to stop her before she hurts anyone else."

"Nora!" Stryker said. "That's a job for the police."

"Yeah," Nora said. "I work for the police."

"As a forensic assistant," Stryker said.

"You're responsible for this," Nora glared at Stryker. "For her."

Dr. Wendy Stryker : "What's important is you!" Stryker said. "Not me. I lost everything, I lost my company, I lost my reputation, I lost my freedom, and then you broke your arm and it healed in three hours. Inside your body could be a map to a whole new world - genetic therapies, vaccines, medicines, treasure buried deep within your cells and we cannot risk losing everything because you want to go out and play hero! You're not a hero. You're just a young girl who was struck by lightning."

"I need to go," Nora said.

"No, you can't," Caitlin said.

"No, no. No, Caitlin's right," Stryker said. "No, now that you're awake, we need to do more tests. You're still going through changes. There's so much that we don't know."

"I'm fine," Nora said. "Really, I feel normal. Thank you for saving my life."

Caitlin watched Nora leave. "Really?" Caitlin asked.

Nora then came back. "Can I keep the sweatshirt?" Nora asked.

"Yeah, keep the sweatshirt," Stryker said.

Nora feels Mardon needs to be stopped, as she can control the weather, but Stryker denies it, claiming that only Nora matters, since inside her can be answers to many of the world's problems. Nora disagrees with her new friends since an innocent man died and runs. While remembering how her mother Iris was arrested for Caitlin's murder, despite pleading innocence, Nora ran 600 miles to Starling City.

While in Starling City, Nora tells her story, from the lightning striking to that day's events, to Oliver Queen/The Arrow while on the city's rooftops. Believing the lightning chose Nora, Oliver advises Nora to use her newly-given powers for good, as she can inspire people in a way that he as the Arrow never could: watching Central City like a guardian angel, saving people in a flash. Finally, he suggests Nora follows her own advice: wear a mask. Nora expressed his awe by Oliver's exit, swinging away with his arrow gadgets, likewise with Oliver impressed by Nora speeding away. With her confidence restored, Nora runs back to Central City.

Nora talks with Cisco and Caitlin, having realized that many of the meta-humans have been busy for nine months. She feels she needs to stop Mardon, but she needs their help. Cisco, exited, introduces Nora to a suit he made for firefighters. Caitlin then notices how atmospheric pressure just dropped at a location outskirts of the city. At that very site, Joe and Eddie arrive, and find Mardon. Mardon unleashes her powers and knocks Eddie out. She then proceeds to create a tornado and directs it to the city. As Joe is about to be hit with large debris, he is saved by Nora. To stop the tornado, she tries to run around it in the opposite direction. Caitlin doesn't think she can do it, and Nora does fail. Stryker arrives and admits that all of this is her doing, but claims that Nora can stop this and says "Run, Nora, run!", and Nora runs again, this time succeeding.

Dr. Wendy Stryker nodded. "You can do this, Nora," she said. "You were right. I am responsible for all of this. So many people have been hurt because of me, and when I looked at you, all I saw was another potential victim of my hubris. And yes, I created this madness, but you, Nora, you can stop it. You can do this. Now run, Nora, run."

Mardon attempts to shoot Nora, but Joe shoots Mardon first. He is shocked to see what Nora just did.

The next day, Joe asks if the lightning bolt did this. Nora says more or less, and Joe finally believes, that Nora did see something 11 years ago, and that Iris is innocent. Joe also demands that Nora won't tell Iris about any of this, as he wants her safe.

In S.T.A.R. Labs, Stryker enters a secret room. She rises from her wheelchair, and looks upon a holographic image of a newspaper (published on April 25, 8678) with a headline that reads "XS Missing, Vanishes in Crisis.".

At Nora's house..........................................................................

Nora was kneeling in front of her parents and sucking them off.

Iris was so happy she had such an obedient little slut as a daughter. She was currently wearing a white buttoned shirt and black pants. Currently her pants were down around her ankles alongside her purple panties. "Oh baby, you are so beautiful," she moaned as she stroked Nora's head. "I'm so proud of my daughter. You've become the best little cocksucker any mother would be proud of having."

Nora licked up and down Iris's shaft. "I'm always going to be your little cocksucking baby girl, mom," she said. Nora was wearing her flower tee, tan suede jacket, and black pants. She currently had one hand down her pants and was stroking her dick. Nora also had a black MS Slut Silicone Collar around her neck with two leashes attached to it; one for each of her parents to hold. This allows the two parents to pull Nora back and forth between them when they want her.

Caitlin smiled as she watched her own daughter sucking her wife off. Caitlin was wearing a white buttoned up shirt and black pants. She tugged on the leash. "Come on over here now baby," she said. "Mommy wants some attention now."

Nora nodded and crawled over to Caitlin and began to suck the bioengineer off.

Iris smiled. She slowly and carefully pulled Nora's pants down alongside Nora's panties. She smiled at the sight before her eyes. Deep inside Nora's ass, there was a 18 inch metal wolf tail butt plug. Nora had a pair of brown pet ears on her head.

Caitlin smiled at Iris. "I think our little pet deserves a walk," she said.

Nora's head perked up and she started barking. "Arf arf arf," she said.

Iris smiled. "I think that means yes," she said.

Iris and Caitlin got Nora undressed and headed out of the house towards the park.

At the Dom Sub Pet Play Park...............................................................

This park was where milfs were dominant and they were in charge of their submissive little teen pets. The examples were the following; mothers and daughters, grandmothers and granddaughters, aunts and nieces, etc........................................ The milfs were the 'owners' while the teens were their 'pets'. The 'pets' were all completely naked apart from the collar on their necks, the pet ears on their heads, knee, wrist and elbow pads, and the butt plug tails in their bums. The 'pets' ranged from all sorts of animals like the following; dogs, cats, wolves, foxes, rabbits, raccoons, etc....

Caitlin and Iris walked along the trail, Nora crawling on her hands and knees between them. Caitlin was holding the leash in her hand. "It's always so nice when we spend time together as a family," she said. "Isn't it, Nora?"

Nora nodded in agreement. "Arf, arf," she said. She looked around and smirked. There were so many people around the park.

8 hours ago...................................

Cecile and her wife Jenna were both driving their car to the park with their daughter Kathy Horton.

Kathy Horton was wearing a Lazuli Embroidered Top and black pants. She was 18 years old and was the daughter of Cecile and Jenna Horton. She had shoulder-length, wavy black hair in addition to smooth, ebony skin and a thick body like her mother Jenna. Height: 152 cm (or 5'0")

Weight: 53 kg (or 117 lbs)

Body type: AverageShe had juicy enhanced 34DD boobs and a phat ass that she loved to jiggle. Her cock was 9.5 inches long and was fairly thick. While she cums a normal amount, the metahuman trait that she inherited from Cecile allowed her to squirt like crazy. She could squirt a huge amount of juicy girl jizz and loved spraying it all over her friends faces while watching them drink it down. She quickly got undressed and then put on her 'pet' items; a black MS Slut Silicone Collar around her neck with a leash on it, knee, wrist and elbow pads, Deep inside Kathy's ass, there was a 18 inch metal fox tail butt plug. Kathy had a pair of orange pet ears on her head.

Back in my present time................................................................

Cecile Horton was holding the leash. She was wearing black pants, a white tank top and a pink cardigan. The 36 year old was the wife of Jenna Horton and mother to Kathy Horton. She had straight, shoulder-length black hair and smooth, mocha skin. She had a slightly curvy body, but is also toned in places. She had natural 36C boobs. She had a silver barbell piercing through her bellybutton. She had a dark, thick, 12.5 inch cock. She was circumcised. She liked to frequently hook up with Iris West for frottage sessions (Frottage is when two cocks are rubbed against one another and jerked off together). She loved to compare her cock with those of the other girls, regardless of size. Her metahuman physiology allowed her to produce an amazing amount of cum, usually firing off a good 10-12 ropes of creamy girl goo. She was 4 feet 12 inches tall, 119 lbs, and had a average body.

Next to her was her wife Jenna Horton. Jenna Horton was wearing a blue and white Stripe Knit Tank Top, blue Lapelless Fitted Blazer, and The Marine Straight tan Jeans. The 34 year old was the wife of Cecile Horton and Kathy's other mother. She had long black hair and dark brown skin. She was 5 feet 6 inches tall, 126 lbs, and had a slim body. She had natural fat, 36D boobs and a thick, curvy body. She had a sexy, 12 inch cock and a hefty ballsack. She was most proud of her phat ass and loved riding big futa cocks while her asscheeks slap together.