The Flash Season 01 Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had superhuman reflexes. Nora's reflexes are much faster than normal humans and most other meta-humans; for example, she is able react to danger and events extremely quickly. When shot in the neck on her blindside, Nora caught the bullet and minimized the damage before it could fully penetrate her skin. She also became able to easily react to the attacks of other speedsters.

She had superhuman speed. Nora is much faster than normal humans and other meta-humans; for example, she can run at high speeds. According to Eobard Thawne; Nora's speed is potentially unlimited; she can run across vertical structures and ceilings, over stretching seas, effortlessly catch speeding projectiles, complete her various daily activities in seconds and even casual walking can go unnoticed by normal individuals. While reaching Mach 3.3 on his own and later Mach 13.2 from tachyons, since increasing her Speed Force connection and ability to store-up its energy, Nora has grown tremendously faster. After six months in the Speed Force, her speed reached levels far exceeding all other known super-fast beings, noted by Gideon to be at 2325 miles per second (Mach 10908.82) or 1/80 of the speed of light. After Oliver Queen as the Spectre, unlocked Nora's full potential, further greatly amplifying her superhuman speed; she has become much faster then before, especially after the restoration of the Speed Force, as Nora became even faster than Eva McCholloch, whose fractal photons manipulations let her move at a superluminal speed.

She also had aerokinesis. Nora can use her speed to generate air flows on several levels and for several effects. She can create vortexes to suffocate other individuals or extinguish fires by forming it around them. She can create large and strong tornadoes, able to repel massive targets. Alternatively, she can use this skill to propel herself through the air as a pseudo-form of flying. Later, Iris taught Nora, from her own experience as a speedster, to use this build-up to gather and direct enough water into a tidal wave capable to disperse a giant fire cyclone of over 6000 degrees Fahrenheit.

She had interdimensional travel. Nora can move fast enough to break open portals between dimensions, allowing her to travel to different universes. If desired, Nora can also bring others with her as she did with Harry and Cisco to Earth-2. While originally she could not consciously control this, as her first solo use was done by accident and required assistance to return home, after greatly increasing her Speed Force connection, she can break open portals of her own accord and consciously choose her destination, even into the Speed Force itself.

She had speed mirages. Nora can generate illusions of herself to make it appear as if she is in many places at once, when in reality she is simply bouncing back and forth too fast for the human mind to perceive the difference. She can create dozens of after-images. This allows her to disorientate enemies and then catch them off guard from appearing to be in more than one place at a time.

She had superhuman agility. Nora is far more agile than normal humans and most other meta-humans; for example, she has flawless coordination, equilibrium and dexterity. She can change direction with immediate sharp turns without sliding or losing balance and instantly stop running on the spot. She can jump and run along falling debris and launch himself tremendous distances without build-up.

She had superhuman momentum. Nora can generate great amounts of physical force through kinetic energy, simulating superhuman strength, even in a stationary position. Even little exertions from this build-up can generate tremendous force, able to knock a person out. She can propel herself to jump tremendous heights and distances. She can also create substantial frictional force with any object she touches, and exert enough force to hurl people into the air. This seemingly negates the weight of her target, able to move about as if targets are frozen, even in mid-air. This also lets her propel and manipulate the targets' flight path, including launched bullet with no loss of force and hurl them through a powerful barrier, followed by a person. She can completely remove the physical force from massive tidal waves, stabilize a giant singularity, or dispel F3 tornadoes by running around them. She can also snap her fingers to ignite flammable gas with the friction. After escaping the Speed Force, Nora can generate enough force to break down the natural durability of a target, as she effortlessly shattered her way out of her meta-human cell. With enough momentum, she can generate a powerful sonic boom through her punch, able to destroy a crashing satellite.

She had bodily vibration. Nora can vibrate her body for several effects. This can mask her form from being clearly perceived or distort her vocal cords to disguise her voice. Her vibrations can forcibly expel any toxins in her. She can also generate enough heat to recover and stay thermally insulated from extreme cold. Offensively, she can vibrate his limbs to seamlessly grind through highly solid targets, which she can use to harm or kill an individual, as she was tempted to do to Zoom and Reverse-Flash. Alternatively, she can use this as a weapon by passing her punch through an another individual's body, incapacitating them as she did against Solovar. During her final fight against Savitar, Nora's efficiency could simultaneously shift the time remnant out of her armor and encase herself in it. She can also pass through one target while simultaneously making harmless contact with another.

She had intangibility. Nora can phase through solid objects or other individuals; by vibrating her molecules at the frequency of air, even highly complex matter like carbine while in a universe of a different vibrational nature. She can do this with multiple targets, saving an entire moving train with hundreds of passengers, as well as an entire plane with hundreds of passengers with the help of Kid Flash and XS. She can also harmlessly pass through living individuals as she did to escape Atom Smasher's grasp. Nora can also vibrate just parts of her and other bodies, as she phased her hand and Rachael Durt's arm in order to eject a needle into the latter's elastic skin and give her blood. She can extend this ability to others.

She had invisibility. Nora can become completely invisible; by vibrate her body faster than the human eye is capable of processing. When Charlotte Sampson trapped Nora in a force-field prison that prevented the latter from phasing through it, Nora did this in order to "trick" Charlotte into releasing her.

She had seismokinesis. By vibrating at varying frequencies and with different levels of force, Nora can create small tremors to induce extreme amounts of jolt on any target she touches, even disrupt the inter-molecular bonds and cause it to shatter. This can lead to many effects such as molecular combustion upon physical contact with the target. Her vibrations can even shatter targets into fragments, as she did to Savitar's armor once inside it.

She had time travel. Nora's speed can breach the temporal barriers, letting her enter different points in time. While originally only accessed by accident when under extreme stress, Nora learned to use it at will and arrive at a destination with pinpoint accuracy. Alternatively, she can enter timelines independent from herself and unaffected by her travels. Regardless of the changes she makes, Nora's powers allow her to retain all memories of the previous timeline in addition to the new timeline and differentiate between them. Even if Nora is not responsible for the time alterations, she can still remain somewhat unaffected by it; she remembers that John Diggle and Lyla Michaels had a son instead of two daughters in the original timeline.

She had temporal awareness. Nora is able to subconsciously detect when other speedsters enter the Speed Force to time travel. After learning that Nora Snow-West had been working with her arch-enemy, she warned the young speedster that if she attempted to enter the dimension and travel back to the present, she would feel it. Nancy Tuckerson later confirmed this to be the case, being one of the reasons for her to create the Negative Speed Force to avoid Nora's detection.

She had temporal dilution. By generating enough energy, Nora can move so fast that time essentially slows down relative to her in a large area, to a complete standstill. However, she must continuously concentrate on this action as losing such focus will gradually speed back up again before ultimately returning to its original flow. She can pull others into this state, however, non-speedsters will quickly tire from it as their bodies aren't accustomed to moving at such great speeds. Other speedsters can also remain unaffected by this even provided they retain enough stamina to expand their Speed Force energy. By running around the Earth in the opposite direction with another super fast being at Mach 7, she can generate enough centrifugal force to slow the Earth's rotation and its flow of time.

She had temporal regression. With Nora's ability to shift through time, she can also reverse the flow effects while running at a certain speed, while she remains completely unaffected. Ultimately, she can even grant herself a time do-over, wherein she enters the past and "merges" with her temporal counterpart to be fully immerse in the timeline.

She finally had time remnant construct/temporal duplication. Nora is able to "create" a time remnant by traveling back to moments before her current-self time travels, hailing from a future that no longer exists. This allows Nora to be two places at once, enabling her to interact with the world for two separate actions simultaneously. If desired, Nora can create dozens of time remnants at once.

Though Nora was very powerful as the host of the Speed Force, she had many weaknesses. Her weaknesses are as follows.

She is vulnerable to antimatter. Since the Speed Force is made of matter and antimatter destroys matter, antimatter may destroy the Speed Force on contact.

The Speed Force is vulnerable to cold temperatures because speed is not resistant against cold/ice.

Nora is also vulnerable to force fields. She can't phase through certain barriers.

Nora's huge weakness is her emotional state. Despite being around since the dawn of time, she can easily go off track. If she is threatened, she can get vicious.

Physical manifestations of other forces: The powers of speedsters seem to have little to no effect on physical manifestations of other forces of nature such as the Strength Force and the Sage Force. This was shown when Nora threw lightning at Alexa and Bashir and both were able to absorb it.

As the host of the Speed Force, Nora is vulnerable to nuclear explosions. Though she can absorb most of the energy, it would corrupt her and make her a danger to others.

She is also vulnerable to an imbalance of energy. An energy overload in the Speed Force can cause it to break down and "die". The energy infused into Barry Allen by the Spectre during the Anti-Monitor Crisis was enough to overwhelm the Speed Force, causing it to break down, affecting the powers of all speedsters. Likewise, any other powers, such as elemental powers can cause corruption of the Speed Force.

Her big weakness is the other forces of the Multiverse. The Speed Force is vulnerable to damage from other forces similar to itself, as it suffered considerable damage when it was attacked by the Strength Force (in the form of Alexa) and the Sage Force (in the form of Bashir).

She was vulnerable to geothermal isotopes. Similar to Bashir, Alexa Rivera, Deon Owens and the other forces, Nora gives off traces of geothermal isotopes, allowing her to be easily tracked.

Nora walked down and sighed. "You're not my grandmother are you?" She asked.

Nora Allen sighed and shook her head. "I'm sorry you had to see this place again," she said. "I'm merely a manifestation of something much larger."

Nora nodded. "The Speed Force," she said.

Nora Allen smiled. "Not quite," she said. "Why don't you sit down next to me and I'll tell you about the new Force."

Nora Allen, also known as Big Nora, was wearing a blue buttoned shirt and black pants. Nora Snow-West, also known as Little Nora, was wearing a purple crop top and white shorts.

Little Nora could feel herself getting hard. "Excuse me for a minute," she said. She ran to the bathroom and closed the door. She couldn't figure out why she was so horny.

"Nora, sweetie, are you okay?" Big Nora knocked on the bathroom door. Little Nora had been in there a long time and she was getting worried.

The speedster's response was muffled so Big Nora pushed the door open. "Wait! Don't come in!" Little Nora had cleaned most of the coffee off but as she was doing so she'd found herself getting turned on and, not wanting to go back with a boner, had begun dealing with it.

"Whoa." The older Nora said upon seeing her granddaughter's length. "You have one too?"

Little Nora nodded and said "Yeah it's more common in my time." She noticed the way her mom was staring and felt self conscious, "What?" She asked.

Big Nora grinned, "Do you want some help?" Not waiting for an answer, she entered the bathroom.

The older Nora then slipped her hand down Little Nora's shorts, grasped the younger's member and started playing with it. Little Nora moaned at the feeling and reached over to paw at Big Nora's hardening cock, pulling down her pants to fish it out. As good as it felt, jerking wasn't enough for them, they wanted more.

With super speed, Little Nora got them undressed and pressed her body against her grandmother's. The two locked lips as they ground and the friction between them grew and grew soft mounds and hard cocks rubbing together. Big Nora took charge and sat the younger woman down whilst she got on her knees.

The light skinned woman's full lips parted and ever so gently closed over XS's member before engulfing the tip. Little Nora was no virgin, her and Lia had been friends with benefits, but her grandmother's mouth on her cock blew her previous experiences out the water. Little Nora moaned plaintively when the warm mouth got lower and as a wet tongue slurped over her meat. Although not as big as her grandmother, Little Nora was close but Big Nora was undeterred and continued to suck and lick at the hard length, covering it in spit. The light skinned woman's head bobbed and twisted over the member with expert skill and gradually went further down. Slowly but surely Big Nora went further down and soon she'd sunk to the base. The sight of her whole cock down her grandmother's throat was an incredible turn on for the younger woman and she moaned loudly as it was sucked. Practice had made perfect and the light skinned woman was swallowing every inch with ease, her head bobbing rapidly and her tongue twisting and writhing around the shaft.

Precum oozed from the crown of Little Nora's cock only to be smeared around it by the older woman's tongue and mingled with the layer of spit coating it. It was proving too much for Little Nora who was crying out every time Big Nora's head engulfed her entire shaft. Each bob brought her closer to her release and her member tensed as she prepared to blow her load. "Oh god, Grandmaaaaaaaaaa! I'm cumming" she wailed as she finally couldn't take it any more. Big Nora slid her head back to take the hot load into her mouth and swilled the salty liquid around before swallowing. "Wow. Thanks Mom." Panted Little Nora, pulling her shorts up but was stopped by Big Nora.

"Just where do you think you're going young lady? It's polite to return the favor." She gestured to her own rock hard girl cock. Little Nora stared at the thick meat warily, wanting to make Big Nora feel good but nervous too.

"I've never done that before." She admitted.

Big Nora stroked the younger woman's hair "I'm sure you'll do fine baby."

The speedster nodded, still unsure but switched places anyway so she was the one on her knees. After mentally prepping herself, she stuck out her tongue and carefully licked the white chocolate bar in front of her. When she did it again, Big Nora moaned which encouraged the young woman so she did it again and again, her confidence growing the more she slurped. Little Nora's tongue slathered all over her grandmother's length and she made sure she got every nook and cranny until it was slick with spit. Psyching herself up some more, Little Nora opened her mouth and took the tip. Once she'd got used to that she went a little further and gradually took more of the hardness. With a few more inches in her mouth, Little Nora's head began to move and her soft lips slid along the length of the hard cock. The more she sucked the smoother she got and although she was more eager than experienced it still made Big Nora moan in pleasure and stroke the younger woman's face as it went up and down. When she got into her stride, Little Nora gave a blowjob as good as any Big Nora had received before and her moans gave the speedster confidence, not to mention turned her on even more.

Her tongue dragged over the girl cock as she sucked on it and her hand stroked whatever didn't fit in her mouth. Her free hand didn't stay that way for long as she reached for her own dick to stroke it. The younger woman's head got faster as the sucking got easier and soon it literally blurred. The superspeed blowjob turned the older woman into a moaning mess and she bucked her hips upwards to shove more of her length into the soft mouth. A firm hand on the back of her head helped with that as well. The brunette struggled to take the rod at first and gagged and glucked as it slid down her throat but eventually adjusted and slowly resumed her previous pace. Little Nora's mouth was like a piston up and down the older woman's hardness, taking every inch and loving it. At the same time her tongue spiralled around the girth of the member which sent waves of ecstasy through Big Nora' body and she clenched her fingers tighter. Her release approached the more her granddaughter worshipped her cock, licking and sucking it with everything she had. Little Nora continued to deepthroat, having adjusted to the length filling it and her hands worked away at her soaking slit and hardened shaft.

"Keep going sweetie, I'm getting close." The older woman purred and Little Nora's response was to do exactly that, alternating between slow and fast as she sucked. The pleasurable feeling was growing inside the older woman as her climax drew near. A few more rapid sucks and it finally arrived. Without time for a warning, the hot seed spurted down the brunette's throat who pulled away, coughing and spluttering and with strands of drool and cum connecting her mouth to the girl cock. Big Nora apologised but Little Nora waved it off, licking up the cum from around her mouth. Big Nora leant back and spread her legs in a clear invitation as she'd seen her daughter's sate of arousal. "I've got a special treat for you baby girl. I wanna try that thing out, so come here and fuck grandma's pussy."

The speedster didn't need to be told twice and closed the gap between the two, grinding their bodies together. Their faces melded and tongues intertwined, smearing the remaining cum over them. Meanwhile the pink head of the younger woman's member was sliding past Big Nora's lower lips to probe at her warm core. Big Nora groaned as the member was inserted into her opening and cried out the further in it went. Little Nora eased her hips forward and more of her girl cock slid in. Once again her enthusiasm made up for her inexperience and, once she was fully sheathed and Big Nora adjusted, she began thrusting. As she thrusted, XS began to vibrate her body, sending shudders through Big Nora who pulled her close, eager for more. The younger woman's dick pounded the elder's soaking hole with as much strength as she could muster.